Über Together Mentoring

Together ist eine führende Mentorship-Plattform der Enterprise-Klasse für Mitarbeitende von Unternehmen und Dienstleistungsunternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Together Mentoring

It was great I have no real negative things to say.

Bewertungen zu Together Mentoring

4,9

Together Mentoring hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 117 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Together Mentoring bereits verwendet?

Cristina marcano L.
Cristina marcano L.
E-Coach Senior ILC Academy in Venezuela
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

When it comes to healthy businesses you have to think about Together Corporate Mentorship.

A platform that stands out in terms of preparation and support for employees and corporate. It serves as a manager to establish relationships with mentors and coaches that add value to the human being. Collaborate with those involved in the process for the establishment of companies and healthy relationships in the corporation. The support of the Mentories adapts to the progress of each employee depending on their own personal characteristics, as each human being has its own process and Together Corporate Mentorship adapts to this. It is so easy to use that it works with the calendar and the mail of the employee who takes the mentoring.

I have very little time using it and until now I have not had great difficulties. I could say that those who insist on knowing its operation and practice it, will not have problems that prevent its use.

Sharla G.
Harvesting Supervisor in Kanada
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Together Platform - Mentoring Program

Software is easy to use. I like that I can go back and review previous sessions. Booking sessions was easy as well, I like how obvious it was showing the calendars. I liked getting notifications when my mentor added something to the notes. How it integrates with our email system/calendars is great too. Overall, this software is easy to use, straightforward and helped with managing the mentorship I'm part of. Having all the notes, scheduling, everything in one spot is awesome.

Always getting an email on when I typed notes in was annoying and not super useful for me. It was useful for my mentor to get the notes but when I'm the one typing them it doesn't make much sense to get an email notification that I typed notes. Also, not super keen on the multiple scheduling sessions system that is in place. It would be nice to be able to click "multiple sessions" but also able pick different days/times for each one, instead of only being able to choose frequency. As our sessions were on different days/weeks/times of the day, I had to book each individually instead of planning 5 at the same time. Something that would be a nice to have is more "how-to's" when first starting. It took a number of sessions and planning sessions before I realized you could have the system set up a teams/web ex/etc meeting instead of me having to send a separate invite for that. It was not clear when I first started using the software that that was possible. One last nice to have would be to be able to click a button and "move agenda to next session". There were times where I planned the agenda but we ended up talking about something else and I still wanted to touch on those planned items. Copy/pasting is easy enough, but being able to move the agenda to next session would be a cool feature.

Heather C.
case manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

NCM review

ease of use with collaboration with work and team

nothing at this time; too soon to determine

Daniel V.
Warehouse Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Plataform

Kommentare: I excellent tool to have the administration of mentoring program

Schedule and follow up, asking every time the progress

Assign task or projects builder Generate a profile with their skills

Jana S.
Lecturer in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Together makes linking mentees and mentors a breeze.

Kommentare: Overall, we have been very satisfied at every stage of our Mentor program development and execution with Together. I can't speak highly enough about this experience.

Together made the process of onboarding mentors and mentees easy. The content that is available to organizations saves us both time and money when it came to designing our mentoring program. What was most helpful is the software's ability to match those with similar backgrounds, interests, and industries. This seamless matching made for sessions that were more engaging, more focused, and with measurable outcomes. All this is coupled with excellent customer service. Together's ability to quickly respond to our inquiries and troubleshoot issues really made our experience to date seamless and trouble-free.

To date, I can't report any problems or concerns regarding the software.

Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
Associate, Diversity & Inclusion in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Together Platform is altogether terrific!

The automated pairing tool is absolutely one of the best features of this software. It does much of the heavy lifting for you, while not comprising quality pairings due to its AI technology. The interface is very user friendly and quite intuitive.

One con is that I wish I was aware of this software before now. It could have been handy in my prior organization.

Liljana B.
Liljana B.
Workforce Initiatives, Deputy Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Never seen a better mentorship program management software

Kommentare: Mentorship at this time. Would like to do group mentoring, succession planning, leadership development, and more with this platform.

Forward-thinking, modern system with customizable templates. Great support when needed. Company demonstrates care about our individual mentorship program success. Responsive to wants and needs. If you're on the fence, I'd recommend a demo or watch a youtube about this platform.

Some ways to pull info and reports can be a little tricky. It's a complex system with an appealing and simple interface.

Buyer Planner in Mexiko
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mentoring process

Kommentare: It was great to use this app it helped my mentoring program to be more accurate

The interface is really simple and usefull, it's easy to find what you are looking for.

THe design it could be better, more colors maybe

Judith A.
Senior Finance and Budget Assistant in Kenia
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Overall review of the application

Kommentare: It is a good tool

It makes mentoring journey easy, it has reminders that enables scheduling of next meeting and keeps track of one's progress and tracking of agreed action points.

It not very user friendly. I found it hard to navigate on the tab and struggled to access the page for scheduling next meeting

Head of Talent in Kanada

Mentor and Mentoring Review

Kommentare: It's facilitated better mentorship relationships as I'm able to prepare all the different learnings for the mentee and have tangible outcomes that are tracked through the tool.

I really enjoyed the ease of use of the product in setting up a cadence of meetings and keeping track of goals.

Nothing in particular. The tool was great to use!

Katie E.
Talent Development Specialist in Kanada
Design, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service Team I Have Ever Worked With

Kommentare: Using Together has completely streamlined our Mentoring program process. We used to match all global participants manually. With Together, it has cut down the admin burden for our team and we are able to focus on ensuring participants get the most out of the program. Our participants have also found their session templates to be incredibly helpful in planning sessions with their mentors. The structure provided is invaluable.

One of the best things about the team at Together is that they are constantly improving the platform. Everytime I turn around there is a new feature and the administrator view is constantly improving. One of the newer features that has been very impactful for our use is the monitoring health function. I am able to go in and see what mentoring relationships are not progressing as they should and can step in and intervene if needed. The other thing I like about working with Together is their team. I have worked with many different vendors in the L&D space and their Customer Success team is by far the most responsive and attentive. They always respond promptly and were amazing during the implementation phase and always available to jump on a call and walk through any questions I had. Since we have launch the program, they continue to check in and see how the program is going.

At times there are certain areas in the admin view where I would like to click through for further details but I have to click out and go to look at reporting instead. The good news is that the team at Together is very receptive to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve their product, so I have no concerns that this will be addressed in upcoming releases.

Jackie D.
Marketing & Communications Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Mentoring Software for External Program!

5 letztes Jahr

Our membership society had a huge need to launch a structured mentoring program, but we do not have enough staff to support it. After MUCH research, I pitched Together Mentoring to our Board of Trustees, and they approved. The whole process of working with the Together team was amazing. They customized the program to our needs (medical mentoring), set up tricky match algorithms based on our member categories, and helped us launch it properly. They also are continually making updates to the system and the reporting features are tremendously helpful for leadership. If there are ever any technical issues, they are very responsive to my emails and get the issues resolved quickly. Best yet, this software basically runs itself. The matching, session progress, goal setting, feedback, etc. all happens with little to no staff support. Since its launch, our medical student memberships have increased by 110%! Feedback we receive formally and informally is always high for mentees and mentors, as well. So glad we went with Together for this external facing program!

None! It's met every expectation we've had.

Emily L.
Program and Community Manager in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Dynamic and Powerful Software

Kommentare: Working with Together has been a great experience and I would highly recommend it. We've watched our program grow and can now make decisions based on data, from the reporting and health monitoring aspects of the software. The users appreciate the platform to track their relationships and have one place to keep dates, details, session agendas, notes and feedback.

We moved from a series of excel sheets to the Together Platform, and after implementation, our program has tripled in size. The ease of use, robust reporting and dynamic updates - offering new functions and capabilities, I am so grateful we decided to purchase this software. The ease of enabling users to schedule directly in the platform, and admin functions to easily see feedback and monitor the pairings supports our program participants to stay on track and engaged. It also allows the admin to support relationships instead of spending hours with admin-related tasks.

As we had a pre-existing program, the onboarding process for past users, or those already in the program was challenging, although this isn't exactly a software issue.

El D.
Learning Architech in USA
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Personalized, easy-to-use platform

Kommentare: The Together team is super friendly and very accommodating. We had some very specific and unique pairing requests. The Together staff really went out of their way to make sure the pairing happened as we had hoped. When it was time to roll our program out to the organization, they made themselves available for questions, and even hosted Q&A sessions for the program administrators in advance. They have been incredibly pleasant to work with! It has been a great choice to work with them!

The platform is also relatively easy to understand and navigate. The program suggest pairings based on proposed best fit. The platform developers are able to implement changes quickly.

The platform changes a lot. This is good from a process improvement standpoint, and the Together team does a nice job of signaling change. Nonetheless, it's frustrating as an administrator when things are shifting often. Also, some functions of the program (i.e. on the admin side) are not intuitive to navigate to.

Michael L.
Michael L.
Talent Development Coordinator in Kanada
Architektur & Planung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

An amazing platform coupled with world class customer service made this choice really easy!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We initially had an internal mentoring program which we ran though excel files, internal comms and in house documents. After a couple demos from various vendors we realized that Together offered the best platform for cost and by far had an amazing and responsive team behind them.

The software is very easy to use for both administrators and end users. There was also a great amount of opportunity for customization throughout the process from creating the initial program, setting up the algorithm, email communications and pairing. Above all, the team goes above and beyond to ensure you have a successful setup, integration and launch for your mentoring program.

There were no areas that I saw as a con.

Customer Success Manager in UK
Marktforschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant support team and resources, software is 99% excellent

5 letztes Jahr

The backend view is very easy to navigate, and helping to resolve user issues is always simple. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency, and I feel confident that where possible, suggestions and requests have been taken on board.

There are a couple of features which need tweaks. Some users had trouble understanding how their meetings were due to go ahead, or which platform they were meant to use - though this may be down to the user's own lack of understanding, a general set of instructions about this needs to be more prominent. When logging in, I have had to reset my password a few times as the system didn't seem to recognise what I knew to be the correct password. This happened three times in one day, but hasn't happened since and logging in has been fine apart from that. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency.

Joan S.
Global Director D&I in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Customer Service makes this product superior!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Utilizing Together, we implemented our first mass scale mentoring program within our company and it has been an overwhelming success. 100% thrilled with our experience thus far.

I think the product was easy to use but the real key was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He could not have been easier to work with, accommodating, patient with our endless questions, he held our hand every step of the way and we knew we could rely on him if we had any hiccups. Of course we did (user error) and he jumped in and remedied the situation immediately. Everyone in our company is thrilled with the product and the overall experience. It has been a huge WIN for us an an organization. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], you ROCK!!!

We would like to have the ability to do reverse engineering. As an admin, I still struggle to get to where I need to to perform certain tasks, I think the navigation is not as intuitive as it could be as I wander around a lot trying to figure out how to do what I want.

Kath A.
Organisational Capability Consultant in UK
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Together Mentoring at Heineken UK

Kommentare: The overall experience was rocky - because of challenges at our end. If we hadn't have had those challenges, it would have been good - but the challenges really gave the Together team a chance to shine.

There are so many good things about the Together mentoring app, that I would struggle to list them all so here are my top 3. First of all the platform is easy to use - both for the users and for the administrators. I'm reasonably confident on tech and found it very intuitive. The second thing would be a tie between the reporting and just the speed with which you can get a mentoring programme up and running using this app. Finally - the team at Together deserve a huge shout out, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular. We faced some significant challenges during set up and the team were very patient with us. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us all through and is really happy to help us with any questions or queries. Thank you Together team!

There are no cons - it's true. I can't think of any!

Agape E.
Agape E.
Senior Director of Human Resources in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Mentoring for Excellence

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A key goal is to retain our employees and empower each employee to feel that they have the ability to drive their career forward. Part of our D&I strategy for 2020 was to launch program and continue to invest in our talent and specifically address inclusion and career advancement. Launching the program reduced our turnover rates, it increased our engagement and increased diversity.

That our employees felt that they have developed a new or existing skill relevant for their role or worked on skill for new role. Our employees also shared that they felt that our mentors would help elevate them to the next step in their roles. This is super impactful to HR/business leaders as it speaks to retention and providing new opportunities for employees.

Survey feature to launch within the tool and benchmark how the program is running.

Chastity D.
SVP Human Resources in USA
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Together Platform has been an excellent tool for our growing company!

Kommentare: Together Enterprise Mentoring has served as a great platform tool for the implementation of our first-ever mentorship program. Customer service has been great and the tool itself is so intuitive that it renders customer care almost obsolete.

The integration of the product was seamless and very intuitive. The algorithms built into the system have made it easy to pair mentors and mentees. Navigation and user experience are excellent!

As the system becomes more widely used, I expect that there will be changes to the content offerings, which are limited right now. But I am excited to see what developments are ahead.

Ashley T.
Head of Leader and Employee Development in USA
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Landmark Health - A happy customer!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend.

I truly enjoy our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has been a tremendous support, help, and advocate to ensure a successful onboarding experience. The platform is very user friendly and the touch points are beneficial to discuss areas of opportunities, reporting, and data analytics centered around the program deliverables.

The algorithm in pairing mentors and mentees the first round was more of a manual process, but since we've revised the rules in the settings area of the platform and have placed more definition around process of pairing.

Ashley E.
Learning Programs Specialist in USA
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Kommentare: Excellent overall. Very satisfied with this company and we plan to continue our subscription.

The implementation process was seamless. Together has a great team of reps that walk you through every step and answer questions promptly. The program itself is extremely user friendly, even in our heavy manufacturing industry where many folks aren't particularly tech savvy.

I believe this has been remedied but we would like the ability to operate on a rolling calendar so when new people join the company, they don't need to wait until the enrollment period.

Kodi B.
Intern Program Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great platform, easy to use!

Kommentare: Our experience has been incredible! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been wonderful in ensuring our program runs smoothly and without any issues. He joined our program kick-off to talk about the tool and provided a demo. Highly recommend this to everyone!

Together allows our company to offer a mentor and mentee program every year with minimal effort! Using their technology, we got rid of manual matching and have been able to streamline the program. We use their technology to match everyone, email communications, and reporting! It's the ideal tool for companies looking for a scalable solution at a great price.

The only "con" is the Outlook and Zoom integration. This is available but we on our side need to take time to integrate it with the Together solution. Other than, no cons!

Kimberly W.
Program Manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Training Program Manager Review

Kommentare: I really like it! I think there are some things that could be better but you have a sold platform.

I like the user experience for this software.

1. We need a rich text editor (HTML, Tables, More Formatting Tools) on laying out the mentoring checklists. 2. I want to customize the debrief page to customize it to my program. 3. Reporting for Admins other then myself does not work. 4. I want the reporting to work better on the debrief process. 5. Goal management could work better and be integrated into the session report out feedback.

Michelle C.
Human Resources Business Partner Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Mentorship and Ease

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Engagement, retention and inclusivity for our entire organization to finally be able to include our EMEA team with interaction amongst each other. Great experience in launching this program and ease of use.

This was pretty much a open box program to implement and roll out to the organization. Very quick customization process and excellent customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that really helped walk us through the process and ideas.

Sounds like it's to come, but forcing a meeting location or at least come up as a reminder so when the meeting is scheduled you must click a resource (phone, teams, etc.) It is a little confusing that the time is automatically in EDT for the scheduling and reminder emails. It does save the right time zone on my calendar, but when opening up the actually meeting it's a bit confusing.