Perked! People Analytics and Engagement Bewertungen
von Perked!5 / 5 2 Bewertungen
Bewertet am 22.12.2018
Perked! is easy to use + people insights are useful and actionable
Kommentare: Helped us manage employee morale in a time of change and be more responsive to issues.
Vorteile: It was very easy to setup and get started. Mainly because the team at Perked! helped us do most of the setup. As for ongoing management, Perked!'s system automates sending out short pulse surveys to measure engagement and drivers of engagement and collects and brings together interesting insights based on employee feedback. Love the real-time dashboard and different ways you can filter comments, segment results and dissect an issue to understand root cause. It has allowed me and my people team to focus on what matters - action on the feedback and improve employee morale and motivation.
Nachteile: Nothing comes to mind. Whenever we had any issues, their customer support was quick to respond and resolve. If you're transitioning from an annual survey, make sure you communicate this change clearly.
Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Perked! team going above and beyond to respond to our needs
- User friendly, easy to set-up, intuitive feedback flow
- Our team values having the direct, continuous and anonymous channel of feedback with our leadership team
- Flexibility of the feedback cadence (we adjusted from quarterly to monthly as our team found it useful to get more frequent feedback as we grew quickly)
- I can respond to comments and clarify issues without breaching anonymity.
- Perked! team is really helpful and responsive to our questions, big or small.
Nachteile: Can’t think of much so far. We had previously suggested to them about expanding time period comparison in the heatmap. I believe they’re working on that now.