ChimpKey -- Top Notch for Procurement Doc Scanning

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Dwight G.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been working with ChimpKey for about 4 years. During that time, we have found the service to be excellent – highly accurate and easy to use. It works seamlessly. More importantly, the support we have received from the ChimpKey team has been stellar. They are responsive, helpful, and collaborative. We recently sent ChimpKey a complex document format that we wanted to scan, expecting that they would be unable to do so. Twenty hour hours later the scanning template was setup and ready to use. Bottom line: If you are looking for a procurement document scanning partner, I highly recommend ChimpKey.

Vorteile: Easy to setup and use.
Scanning is highly accurate.
Support is excellent.

Nachteile: The only quibble is that I wish it were real time.

Worth every penny and the best I've ever worked with

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Martin F.
Consultant
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: * Eliminated almost all data entry
* Removed key punching errors
* Streamlined our ability to handle the incoming bills

Vorteile: Don't let the name fool you. This is seriously excellent software driven by a seriously excellent customer service culture. The ChimpKey folks know exactly what they are doing and are very serious and honest about what they do. They are THE BEST to work with, a great customer service experience. My requirements were demanding, complicated, specific and highly detailed. They listened. They produced flawlessly. Over 600 invoices from multiple vendors in one batch into QBO perfectly...not one single glitch, zero. No other software company could do what they did as efficiently and accurately as they did.
Whether you are a Multi-National fortune 500 or a small company like me, ChimpKey is the answer. For what they deliver their pricing is very reasonable. Pick up the phone and call them, see for yourself. You will not be disappointed. If I could give them a ten star rating I would. Instead, I'll remain an impressed and very satisfied customer and ongoing subscriber. Thank you ChimpKey.

Nachteile: So far I have not encountered any downside to this software, it had been really a great for removing data entry and errors.

Chimpkey has helped move our customer service level to the next level

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Monica J.
Office Assistant

Kommentare: EDI files that work with different programs. Plus happy Clients!

Vorteile: The EASE of use! All I have to do is send an email and before I know it, my client has a file in the format they require! Plus the Customer service from Chimpkey is AMAZING! The turn around on getting a new client set up is usually only a day! I am so thankful I decided to use them!

Nachteile: There is nothing I can say negative about the product or service of Chimpkey. I have no suggestions at this time.

Accounting Productivity

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Scott K.
EVP of Sales
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it allows 100% accuracy, which human error is not an option.

Vorteile: The fact that it solves alot of needs to have multiple employees the ability to convert PDFs; it is done for you & then some.

Nachteile: honestly, nothing is a true dislike. If there is one thing, it is the formatting at times is funky.