Filtern nach:

Über ConvertFlow

All-in-one platform for converting website visitors. Launch popups, sticky bars, quizzes, landing page & more—without coding.

Erfahre mehr über ConvertFlow

Mat o'flynn, D.
Mat o'flynn, D.
Inbound Marketer in Kanada

ConvertFlow is the Best Lead Generation Platform Possible

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love using ConvertFlow! It's smart tech that makes a big difference like converting organic webinar registrations at 70% vs 25-50% with other tools. That is a huge difference and the company founders and staff care about you and your success which is an unparalleled level of support to grow your business.

ConvertFlow converts the most website visitors out of any of the dozen plus lead generation services I'd used. They make it incredibly easy to convert anonymous website visitors into customers and dynamically update calls to actions and content on your site based on segments you can establish like first-time website visitors, repeat customers or any other variable. ConvertFlow is my favorite online service without question.

ConvertFlow already replaces form services like TypeForm, Gravity Forms, Wufoo and all others but it would be a great to be able to upload attachments on CTAs and potentially integrate Stripe or another payment processor for simple paywall content using ConvertFlow's great landing page builder.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Mat! So happy to hear you're getting so much value from ConvertFlow.

Tung N.
Marketer in Vietnam

Very straightforward and easy to implement

5 letztes Jahr

It has all the features necessary to support lead scoring, lead nurturing and email marketing. Combining ConvertFlow with ActiveCampaign allows for frictionless visitor segmentation so we can deliver the right message to the right people.

It is rather costly for small businesses to get started with ConvertFlow, since the cheapest tier costs $29/month. Although the functionalities offered by ConvertFlow cover all the basic marketer needs, small businesses may be hesitant to get started with ConvertFlow without fully understanding what the tool has to offer.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the review, Tung. Awesome to hear how much value you're getting from using ConvertFlow :)

Owner in Belgien

Smart On-Site Communication and Conversion Tools That Help You Grow Your Business

Kommentare: I was impressed with how much you can do with ConvertFlow. It's more advanced than other tools on the market, but you can use the basic features within minutes if you want to. There's no need to get lost in advanced settings when you don't need them at the moment. It is however great to know you can take things to the next level when you need it, without having to change to other tools. This is a smooth, modern tool that can be very powerful for your user engagement and conversions in your business. Your site becomes a whole lot smarter if you use this and this will impact your results (=conversions).

Well, where should I start? This is an advanced tool or should I say suite of tools. You've got the standard messages and pop-ups and other widgets that you can show to your visitors, but you can also go pretty advanced with this system, like showing certain things to certain site visitors, based on their profile and history (returning visitor versus new visitor, email subscriber version no email subscriber, etc.). I like how smart you can make your website, by adding some piece of code to your pages. This way you can really communicate on a different, personal level with each visitor. The interface is very modern and intuitive, making this a tool that doesn't have a big learning curve. That's what I love the most about ConvertFlow.

There's a lot to discover in this tool. I've used a couple of features and noticed there are more advanced settings that I didn't touch yet. I don't have any issues with this tool and will definitely use the more advanced features when I feel I need them later down the road.

Kevin P.
Owner in Kanada

Great idea but critical pieces missing

Kommentare: So in the end I think ConvertFlow holds a lot of promise, but may not stay in business long enough to achieve the high goals it has set out for itself. I hope that it does. I hope that they do what is needed in the area of support and bug fixes, but I have used it for a long time and seen virtually no change to the bug and a massive drop in the quality of support.

Has all the basic components for an amazing lead collection tool Offers various survey, forms, landing pages and embedding options It tries to provide a lot of flexibility in creation and deployment.

The creation of these surveys, forms and landing pages is riddled with bugs, and the bugs have persisted without fix for the full time I have used the software, which is probably just over a year. It is not unusual to have their server fail and cause additional delays and problems. What has happened more recently is much more troubling. Their customer support has ground to a complete stand still. Problems that used to take minutes to resolve have now stretched into days. For me this is a sure sign of the beginning of the end unless they can move a number of developers into support and keep their existing base of customers functional.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your honest review, Kevin. We really appreciate all kinds of feedback in order for us to be able to improve moving forward. I'm so sorry you had a bad experience using our software. However, your comments and problems are things we have been addressing with full force. We're actually rolling out some updates very soon in order to make the CTA builder experience much more fluid across all devices and browsers.

Jeroen V.
Owner in Niederlande
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for lead generation

Easy to use and a lot of templates. Good customer service and product development.

Maybe the UX of the funnels/cta's. Difficult to understand at first. You need have some knowledge to understand all the options.

Alex P.
Director of Marketing & Digital Strategy in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful for forms, pop-ups, and sticky bars

4 letztes Jahr

ConvertFlow has a range of options available to use. We've used their landing pages to create stand-alone pages that don't necessarily make sense to build within WordPress. We use their sticky bars to advertise sales or special announcements. And we've used their hooks and overlays to offer free downloads. I like the range of options available and find them easy to implement.

I integrate ConvertFlow data to Salesforce using Zapier, which works, but I wish it had built-in integration with Salesforce. And while I've generally mastered the set-up/design process now, the way that you program the layout is a bit counter-intuitive. Luckily they have a helpful support team who has been able to help answer my questions whenever I have them.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for the review, Alex! It's great to hear how useful ConvertFlow has been for you :) Really useful constructive feedback for us too, we've passed this on to the product team!

Eric H.
Owner/CEO in USA

Convert Flow is the glue for my entire marketing platform

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I recommend ConvertFlow to just about all my clients.

Marketing is hard work. It's takes so much effort to get a lead, and once they've arrived at my website and they respond to my CTA, signing up for a newsletter, or downloading an eBook, that click represents the culmination of considerable effort. ConvertFlow powers that click, easily moving the information into my email marketing system and CRM. But what I love most is the ability to re-target my CTAs, inline in my website's content, with appropriate follow up CTAs. ConvertFlow is the glue that holds together my entire marketing platform.

Whatever limitations I've ever discovered with ConvertFlow have been quickly addressed by their team in chat. And if there really is a limitation, I often see it addressed in new versions. Their team is highly responsive to user feedback.

letztes Jahr

Wow, thank you so so much for this review, Eric! We're so happy to hear that you've been getting this much value out of ConvertFlow!!

Cory B.
Marketing Director in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great features at a reasonable price

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We've been using ConvertFLow for our lead generation for over 2 years and I've been really happy with the software. I don't have any plans on switching anytime soon.

ConvertFlow is super easy to use and implement. I really like the integration with Infusionsoft which allows us to segment and tag customers appropriately.

The only downside I've run into is having a bit of problem with the logic that prevents popups from showing to certain users. The workflow around this could be improved a little.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the review, Cory! We love hearing how ConvertFlow is helping businesses with their lead generation and capture.

Karen C.
Senior Marketing Manager in Südkorea

A cost-effective marketing tool for setting up campaigns, A/B testing, landing pages in minutes

5 letztes Jahr

Convertflow is incredibly easy to use. The best feature is all the beautiful pre-built templates (pop-ups, forms, and landing pages) that make it easy to customize to our liking. Convertflow also integrated with our CRM.

Some features that I would like to see is adding more drag-and-drop elements beyond forms, buttons, text boxes, and so son. While adding custom CSS and HTML is an option, added elements would help out the non-tech-savvy marketers.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much, Karen! Love hearing about how you've been able to get so much value from ConvertFlow.

Jonathan W.
Jonathan W.
Director of recruitment services in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Convertflow was a great choice

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it's been a great experience with Convertflow. I found this service when searching for sticky bars that were compatible with Intercom. During my free trial, I started using the pop-ups and other products as well.

I liked the fact that it integrated well into our website and is compatible with Intercom.

I have to pay so much extra to add to additional websites.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for your review, Jonathan! Really glad you found ConvertFlow and are finding our tools and Intercom integration so useful.

Nicole C.
Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

You won't regret ConvertFlow a a small biz owner!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: ConvertFlow has made it very easy for me to create a sticky website and to take advantage of overlays and embedded forms where my audience can opt in to some of my services and freebies. I've been able to really get granular on my lead capture and further monetize my business and investments. I love seeing the data roll in and using it as a tool to continually optimize my CTAs based on the traffic they're getting (or not getting!).

After trying and failing to create my own customized popup and embedded banners through various plugins available via my website (Wordpress), I finally found ConvertFlow and it changed my life. I love how easy and intuitive their platform is and how customizable their banners, pop ups and landing pages are. I love designing stuff, but I am definitely not a coder so I love that I can just copy and paste the HTML directly into my website and link it on the backend. They have a variety of templates to choose from and I feel that for the price, I definitely get my money's worth. As a small business owner you have to balance your time investment with outsourcing costs and for me, investing in ConvertFlow was worth the money and time saved. I have so much fun designing new pop up banners and embedded forms. And they also integrate with other services I use, such as MailChimp, which makes lead capture a breeze!

As of right now, ConvertFlow does everything I need it do. I could probably spend more time configuring tags on the backend for data analysis.

letztes Jahr

Wow, thank you so much for this kind review, Nicole! We're so happy you're finding ConvertFlow useful in your website conversion strategy :)

Geoffrey H.
Growth Manager in Frankreich

The spine of my lead gen.

5 letztes Jahr

- Easy to use and setup - Many templates available for any kinds of CTAs. Works great to generate Landing Pages as well - Well integrated with Segment as well as Zapier - Good for personalization

- Gets a bit slow when your library has many CTAs or when trying to edit a heavy landing page - Navigating between edition and preview is not always easy - Impossible to save parts of CTAs and landing pages to add to a new one

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for the feedback, Geoffrey! Really happy to hear that you're finding ConvertFlow so useful in your lead generation :)

Letha D.
Letha D.
Marketing Director in USA

Convert It Does

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I needed a quality solution that was easy to integrate and execute. After a thorough search, ConvertFlow was came through and their customer service has been top notch. They want my business.

This software has the most value for the budget, the options are endless, but simple to integrate and implement. Tons of templates for any type of need. Customer service is quick and responsive.

I don't have anything I don't like thus far, it's only worked well for me.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, Letha! So glad to hear ConvertFlow seems to be working for you and your business when it comes to lead capture!

Chris J.
Chris J.
Digital Demand Generation Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for capturing leads

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've really enjoyed using ConvertFlow. It is a great lead capture software and you can quickly spin up many lead capture tools and A/B test them. I definitely recommend you try it out.

I really like ConvertFlow's drag and drop builder. It allows someone with little design experience quickly build landing pages, popups and many other lead capture tools. It also allows a lot of customizability because you can add code snippets to the header and footer. This allows you to insert script tags (like a facebook pixel tag). The other thing I love about ConvertFlow is being able to A/B test. It is an amazing tool for that and you can set up tests in minutes. The reporting on your A/B tests is fantastic as well. It does hookup with many other tools (like email automation) so you can have your leads connect to your other systems. It also integrates with Google Analytics and it will automatically create events there.

I've found two things I don't like about ConvertFlow. I can't export reports. This is very frustrating because it makes it hard to run reports for anyone who doesn't have access to ConvertFlow. The other issue is the Google Analytics integration doesn't work for Landing Pages. If I could do that then the reporting issue above would be fine.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for the review, Chris! Really great to hear how effective ConvertFlow has been for you. Re: the Google Analytics on landing pages problem, there is a simple workaround for this that I've emailed you about separately. However, we are working on a more streamlined solution to roll out soon!

Carolyn W.
Marketing Director in Australien

Strong features at a good price

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: ConvertFlow has a lot of muscle, while remaining light and fairly easy to work with. Support are great, and clear, when you do get stuck.

The multi-step forms are priceless and a friendly way to convert. We get more leads with them than with normal static forms. The personalisation is targeting is well works really well, too. When designing elements, consistent brand is easy with the customisable colour palette.

Sometimes, when working with the forms, you need to delete a field you want to change and build a new field, rather than being able to edit it. But the developers seem to have started removing this issue.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the review, Carolyn! It's fantastic to hear how you've been able to get so much value from our multi-step forms, personalization, and ConvertFlow in general!

Josué M.
Josué M.
Digital Marketing Specialist in Mexiko
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Landing Page CTA's bring revenue

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Once I build my first CTA it was easy to launch and monitor my campaign, and their support is very good.
Also they have very good tutorials

Compared with other platforms, it's easy and cheap to get lead generation insights, attribution and conversion comparison.

CSS design require coding. Once I duplicate a landing page I need to change my coding to re-asign css properties to cloned sections and elements.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Josue! Glad to hear that you're enjoying using ConvertFlow :)

Berk D.
Berk D.
Marketing Manager, Growth Hacker in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bets lead capturing tool

Kommentare: We're primarily using Convertflow to promote webinars and seasonal offers (e.g. Black Friday), and integrate it with our CRM platform, which in turn allows us to accurately nurture the captured leads.

The flexibility it provides when it comes to creating a pop-up (CTA) is nothing short of amazing. There are 20+ layouts to choose from, it's possible to save user profiles, can switch between light/dark themes, full screen or not, etc. Their chat support is very responsive, never had to wait more than a minute to get a problem solved.

The user interface is a bit clunky and can get unresponsive at times. They're pushing out "Convertflow 2.0" as I'm writing this, but I'm yet to test it myself. I would assume they fixed the said clunkiness though.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your review, Berk. We love that you've found so much value from ConvertFlow, and hope you continue to do so!

Cody B.
Marketing Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Helped us create an effective funnel

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's been great. The way we've used the tool is to automate a pop-up on our site that asks people if they have questions. This works very well to help people who are looking for something specific. Those questions are emailed to our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who responds promptly. We then add them to our email list.

Ease of use. Capability of automation. UX/UI

It's a little pricey, but it's not not worth the value.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for the review, Cody! Great to hear how well ConvertFlow is working for you :)

Brady W.
Brady W.
General Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Purpose of use great, ease of use needs improvement

Kommentare: Having ConvertFlow has helped our business overall, and I am glad we are using it! It is frustrating at times in the process of building a campaign, but overall we are better off with it than without it.

I love that you can A/B test easily and see the results quickly from it. This service has helped us more easilycommunicate discounts and new features to our customers. Easy to implement on website once built.

“Drag and drop” for building campaigns is not as easy as it sounds. Frequently would have to publish a Campaign not exactly how I wanted it because the font wouldn’t change correctly, or some other technological issue. When I contacted customer service, it look about 8 mins to get an answer on chat and did not get a resolution.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your review, Brady. We're so happy you're finding value with ConvertFlow - despite some technological challenges. These are being directly addressed right now in the product team, with a much more fluid and seamless builder experience across all devices and browsers something we're constantly looking to improve upon.

Brad S.
Founder / Consultant in USA

Amazing product!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: ConvertFlow has well-exceeded my expectations! I am very happy that I discovered ConvertFlow!

Having ConvertFlow on my site feels like having secret super powers. I can segment audiences, use text merge fields to personalize pages with the user's name, I can show an offer to a user who hasn't seen it and hide it if the user has. I have ConvertFlow integrated with MailChimp so that if a visitor is already subscribed to my mail list, I don't keep pestering them to sign up. I use ConvertFlow to offer downloads in exchange for a user's email sign-up, but if they're already subscribed, I just take them straight to the download page.

Absolutely nothing! I love this product!

letztes Jahr

Amazing to hear this, Brad. Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing about how effective ConvertFlow has been for you and your business.

Tim H.
Tim H.
Product Management Coach in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Advanced Lead Capturing for Solo Entrepreneurs

4 letztes Jahr

The deep integration with my email software ActiceCampaign

Sometimes hard-to-understand targeting rules, as well as the performance of the application itself.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for your review, Tim. We really appreciate it! And it's great to hear that you're finding ConvertFlow so useful in your marketing and lead capture :)

Matthew C.
Matthew C.
Chief Operating Officer in Australien

ConvertFlow is best in class

Lots of functionality / features Great support Easy to use Fast and responsible

There's not much to dislike. It really is exceptional.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much, Matthew! It's awesome to hear how effective ConvertFlow has been for you :)

Tuomo T.
marketing in Finnland
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

excellent product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: works very well happy to have this kind of product that provides with simple solution for our small needs without paying ourself sick for the moderate needs for our local business.

very easy to use product and well priced for smalle businessess to get annoucements in the website, gather leads and easily see all the stats how is it working and converting. Highly recommend it for everybody

Entered the check box into signup form whether they agree to receive the newsletter. Couldn't get contacts out with this solution, had to manually gather the data who had opted in for the newsletter and who had only attended the sweepstake we made.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for your review, Tuomo! So glad to hear you're liking ConvertFlow. Re: your checkbox issue, this sounds like a case of how the field is being mapped into your CRM. I'll ask our support team to reach out to see if you need any assistance with this :)

Nick S.
Nick S.
Co-founder | Growth lead in Griechenland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great potential, but needs to develop

4 letztes Jahr

The integration process is quite easy and designing the properties straight forward.

It is missing a way to identify customers via url parameters os you can integrate seamlessly with mail campaigns.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your review, Nick. Really great to hear that you're finding ConvertFlow useful. With regards to your problem identifying customers via URL parameters, ConvertFlow actually does support this :) You should find the solution in this help article: https://help.convertflow.com/article/213-how-to-identify-anonymous-website-visitors-as-contacts

Mikkel S.
CEO in Dänemark
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for collecting emails and conducting tests

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very positive! Especially the team behind ConvertFlow are awesome. They really care about you as a customer and often they developed features that you've requested.

I like how easy it is to set up and manage split tests. Also, all their integrations are neat and fast to use.

ConvertFlow has a lot of features I don't use (like their landing pages). A lot of the personalization I haven't gotten into either.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the kind review, Mikkel! We're so happy you're enjoying using ConvertFlow and finding it effective. Hopefully we'll be able to help you start using some of the unused features in the future too!