Über Match2One

Programmatische Werbung – ganz einfach.

Erfahre mehr über Match2One

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Haben Sie Match2One bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Mathias H.
Administrator in Deutschland
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Schwacher Klon von Google

1 letztes Jahr

Übersichtliches Interface, auch mangels Funktionen

Dieses Produkt hat derzeit keinen USP, die Beschreibung der Funktionen klingt zwar gut, wird aber so nie erfüllt - lieber gleich Google verwenden

Fred P.
Digital Consultant in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

At last! Self serve programmatic display advertising is available for everyone

Kommentare: Very good. Excellent support team. They even build the campaigns for you (if you want) although the portal it so easy to use, you can DIY in less than 10 minutes.

This software is so easy to use. Programmatic advertising has long been the tool of big agencies and not accessible to small business. I can now leverage this amazing software for my clients and pass on real savings to them in the programmatic space. My clients love seeing their display ads on major websites like the Sydney Morning Herald, The Guardian and the New York Times! The combo campaigns are my favourite, we can drive conversions with retargeting whilst keeping the CPM really low for prospecting and branding.

Managing budgets can be a little tricky when you are looking at daily spends in USD exclusive of fees, especially with the low AUD at the moment. As I typically run short campaigns (eg 3 months, not ongoing) it would great if we could set a lifetime budget in AUD inclusive of all fees. It would also be good if we could build in our own Agency commission, and send reports direct to clients from M2O.

Emil W.
Emil W.
Marketing Consultant in Schweden
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

My number one choice for display advertising

Kommentare: My top choice when it comes to display advertising. There's no questions about how the money's spent due to full transparency. On the other hand, it might need some tweaks from your side to match your data-sources properly, but at the end of the day - definitely worth it.

Easy to use and more advanced options available when needed. Talking from my own experience the transparency of the reports is unmatched. Been using it for clients with both large and small budgets with good results. You can also notice there's an agile team behind it since many new features have been launched only during my time using the platform.

It's lacking a good connection to GA (which is most commonly used for websites in Sweden) but after some tweaks, you can get the data right.

Hany H.
Digital marketing lead in Schweden
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good cooperation

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great communication with our contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We always get proper help and constantly optimize our campaigns which is great.

Great service, very good segment based marketing, great interface.

Banner tool could use some updates. Although it works good.

Monique S.
Founder in Schweden

Owning your own data

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Powerful tool when scaling your digital efforts.

How transparent it is to use especially from working with an agency to bringing it in-house.

It takes some time to understand the programmatic landscape especially if an agency has run the activities previously. There is so much more information and insights to absorb in a good way but takes some time. Well worth the effort.

Camilo G.
CEO in Schweden

Advertising with Match2One

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I must say that I am happy with the customer service. My account manager has been very easy to get hold on and during his vacations he has always directed my to his colleagues.

I like the user interface and the ease of creating and running a campaign.

It would be nice to get more data about each advertising channel that Match2One is offering within its service.