My number one choice for display advertising

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Emil W.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My top choice when it comes to display advertising. There's no questions about how the money's spent due to full transparency. On the other hand, it might need some tweaks from your side to match your data-sources properly, but at the end of the day - definitely worth it.

Vorteile: Easy to use and more advanced options available when needed. Talking from my own experience the transparency of the reports is unmatched. Been using it for clients with both large and small budgets with good results. You can also notice there's an agile team behind it since many new features have been launched only during my time using the platform.

Nachteile: It's lacking a good connection to GA (which is most commonly used for websites in Sweden) but after some tweaks, you can get the data right.

At last! Self serve programmatic display advertising is available for everyone

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Fred P.
Digital Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very good. Excellent support team. They even build the campaigns for you (if you want) although the portal it so easy to use, you can DIY in less than 10 minutes.

Vorteile: This software is so easy to use. Programmatic advertising has long been the tool of big agencies and not accessible to small business. I can now leverage this amazing software for my clients and pass on real savings to them in the programmatic space. My clients love seeing their display ads on major websites like the Sydney Morning Herald, The Guardian and the New York Times! The combo campaigns are my favourite, we can drive conversions with retargeting whilst keeping the CPM really low for prospecting and branding.

Nachteile: Managing budgets can be a little tricky when you are looking at daily spends in USD exclusive of fees, especially with the low AUD at the moment. As I typically run short campaigns (eg 3 months, not ongoing) it would great if we could set a lifetime budget in AUD inclusive of all fees. It would also be good if we could build in our own Agency commission, and send reports direct to clients from M2O.