Über Personizely

Conversion marketing toolkit which helps convert more visitors and increase AOV with targeted popups and website personalization.

Erfahre mehr über Personizely

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Personizely bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kejda G.
Kejda G.

Cut through marketing fatigue with personalization

Kommentare: great, love the product and the team.

It is almost at the level of enterprise alternatives (Adobe Target) with a no-brainer price and much user friendlier. It's seriously very powerful and polished. Not at that beta-level of SAAS with a clunky UI. It's ready for the road, just needs a few more features added to be unbeatable.

I love it as is, but I am looking forward to a few more features added to make it unstoppable: 1) a/b testing as well as personalization, with tracked goals so that winners may be picked 2) the release of their API to make 3rd party integrations smoother 3) native integration with WooCommerce

Frank D.
Founder in Dänemark
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful personalization - and more accessible than others (in the end)

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Support is knowledgeable, courteous and technically proficient and good communicators. The personalization is easy to use in terms of the builder, while the logic - the targets - less so, and has caused me quite a few headaches and a lot of time. But if you are even a amateur developer, you will get the hang of it eventually - and then personizely performs! But it is not plug and play, until you get to that point pf having familiarized yourself with the backend.

The hyper-targeted personalization. The support!

Many new concepts are somewhat difficult to grasp initially, and like most other software, I had to come back 2-3 times to restart my efforts in order to harness the power that Personizely offers. It is easy of course to point out UI and UX, but they are actually quite fine, once I understood how Personizely is built. But a steep learning curve is a con and it caused quite a delay for me before reaching a satisfactory understanding of the software in order to execute my ideas rather easily. Worth it - yes. But templates or easy accessible video tutorials would have eased my way into Personizely a lot more. But support is there each and every time, so although time-consuming on their and my end, I always get there with the help of support.

Brand Services Manager in UK

Good tool for site redirection - could do with some further development

Kommentare: This is really helping my business to get people to sign up to events/webinars through the pandemic. It particularly helps with the countdown element, as this creates some form of urgency amongst our audience, and ensures they sign up to events there and then.

Drag and drop functionality makes it easy to design, and there are a huge amount of elements I can include, for a range of different campaigns, whether its to collect data, offer a discount code, show people where an event is or to get them to sign up to social pages. This makes campaigns really easy to define, and report on!

The biggest con of all for me is the fact there is no undo button. Very often I will try something within the tool, push it to preview, decide its not quite right so click on the close, and it takes me right back to the start. There are also some confusing elements when it comes to resizing objects.

Pócsi B.
Marketing Manager in Ungarn

Best automatization software for B2C

One of the most powerful feature of the software is the elegant design and the excellence of the customer support.

Maybe, there is one thing, that it should have more ecommerce function in the Woocommerce integration.

Miruna D.
Head of Marketing in Rumänien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really good tool

I most like their interface because they're a beautiful tool. In their space, I had real problems in finding a tool that is beautiful on its own and allows lots of customization when it comes to widgets.

Couldn't find any yet. For now all the small issues found were solved in a matter of hours or days.

Edward H.
ceo in UK

It's just that good

Kommentare: I have had it for a few months and I use it daily

I tried to create something custom before to use, but there's just so much I never considered. These guys have made this super easy, clean, very intuitive... it just make life easy. The only thing left is to apply your imagination:):) it has every thing you need

It does what I need.. I would say maybe not an a/b split testing tool, but it wasn't designed for that and not what I needed it for, but if they eve make it into a split testing tool as well, then that's over the top which I will welcome:)

Aaron M.
Aaron M.
Co-Founder & Business Development SalesRep.ai in USA

Killer results!

Personizely is an amazing software that allows better laser targeted campaigns. Personalization is key when it comes to visitors and conversions, I highly recommend Personizely for anyone that wants to start taking their marketing campaigns seriously and to the next level!

Nothing as of yet, the software and team behind it have been amazing.

Alex B.
Alex B.
Head of Design in Australien
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Does everything it advertises perfectly

Kommentare: Overall Awesome.

The biggest pro has to be customer support and how quick their team is to get back to you. Their replies are always really helpful and you can see they try their best to provide a solution. Not the usual "Please refer to our documentation" many other companies do. The platform itself works very well, for both agency account and the sub accounts. Full Whitelabel options are available too and really everything just works flawlessly.

Nothing I don't like. I would love to see integrations with CRM's like gist and hubspot.

Jakub Z.
CMO in Tschechien

Sky is the limit, really

Kommentare: Innovative product, amazing support team, creativity

What I like the most about Personizely is that you can really customize completely everything. It allows you to create really unique customer experiences, especially in cold email outreach. We customized the website according to the information we had about the specific customer (name, location, etc.)... Result? Huge increase in conversion rate! And that's just one of the many use cases you can use it for. The sky is truly a limit. :)

Sometimes little difficult to set everything up. Other than that, quite a mature product!

Vlad C.
Vlad C.
Co-Founder in Rumänien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

There's no better product for lead generation than Personizely

It's literally the most beautiful solution I've ever used when it comes to lead generation. It's easy to use, has incredibly powerful features and helps our team generate better results.

The dashboard could be improved. I'd love to have all the information in a glance, but it seems cluttered.

Antonio E.
Antonio E.
Photographer in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The mandatory tool for any website who want to increase the conversion rate

Kommentare: Powerful tool with great user experience

First of all, Personizely includes all features which we need to improve our conversion rate - email popups, cart abandonment, website personalization, etc. User experience in this app is pure AMAZING. I like what I can create any type of widget which looks perfect on our website.

Nothing. It will be great if add more templates for widgets

Viktor I.
CEO in Indonesien
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Must Have Tool For Any Digital Marketer

Kommentare: I love this product! Kudos for the founder, hope development don't stop here...

It saves time a lot! ability to test tons of Conversion Optimisation ideas. Single Dashboard for Optimization. Easy to use!

Hope they add a/b testing features in 2020.. makes it perfect as CRO Arsenal!

Dirigeant d¿entreprise in Frankreich

Give every visitor a unique experience

Advanced Targeting Multiple Variations Based on the navigation history Edit text, elements, html Analytics List building Easy To Use Drag and Drop Builder Lots of integrations

Missing : Add a user only for a specific website, something like team permissions.

Andrej R.
Andrej R.
CEO in Slowenien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Loving this tool

This really increases conversions on your website. I expect tools like this will become a must in the future. The support is nothing short of amazing. Recommended

Needs a little bit of time to mature, some bugs here in there. Nothing that time won't fix.

Cristian N.
Cristian N.
Co-Founder in Rumänien

Great platform

The tool is really easy to use, has great features and their customer support team is amazing.

Nothing for the moment. The overall experience was great.