MotoPress Hotel Booking Bewertungen

von MotoPress

Filtern nach:

Über MotoPress Hotel Booking

WordPress-Hotelbuchungs-Plug-in für Mietwebsites. Automatische Synchronisierung mit OTAs, Online- und Vor-Ort-Zahlungen.

Erfahre mehr über MotoPress Hotel Booking

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2020

"I just got ripped off by Motopress support."

Kommentare: Awful

Vorteile: Honestly nothing. Buy Wordpress bookings instead.

Nachteile: Note: iCal syncing in Motopress is only one way. It downloads my channel manager bookings iCal however if there is a cancelation or change it does not update this in Motopress. After first asking the sales team my question about their product features I was advised to contact technical support.
I raised a support ticket to ask about bookings that had been cancelled but not updated in Motopress and they advised "we are unable to help you without extended support". So I bought it and was then immediately information "we don't support cancellations and you'll need to cancel it manually within Motopress".
All they needed to do was provide me with information about their product features. They also need a better sync that can handle cancelations/changes. Other notes: the iCal sync is MINIMAL and won't import any booking information (names, emails etc) even if it is provided by the channel manager. It assigns a booking number that has no relation to my channel manager so it's a pain to reconcile if I do need to cancel them. Be careful, and make sure you don't buy their support service without first asking if the problem you have can actually be resolved.

• Quelle des Nutzers