Hiretual

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Ryan M.
Head of Talent Acquisition
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started using Hiretual in their first year of business -- the tool had a ton of potential, and I initially used it to create boolean strings for me. After about a month of using the free product, I connected with COO, to learn more about their AI sourcing functionality. Over the past 2-3 years, I have become a super-user of Hiretual and the platform has become my #1 source of hire, I go to Hiretual before any other resource I have available to me. During our renewall negotiation with LinkedIn this year, I opted out of getting another LinkedIn Recruiter seat in favor of Hiretual seats. There is just so much more power and capability in Hiretual than there is in LinkedIn.

Vorteile: Hiretual makes searching easy - they give you the option to write (or even create for you) old school boolean strings, or you have the ability to use their AI search engine. The AI Search engine allows you to pick titles, mandatory/option skills, years of experience, diversity factors, citizenship vs sponsorship, geo-targeted searches, etc... A lot of recruiting products offer this search capability, but what the others don't offer is the ability to aggregate social profiles, contact information, professional networking sites, skill based assessments, salary range information, availability likelihood, etc.. You get all the information you'd normally use chrome extension galore for, all in one place, that is Hiretual. One feature they've had for a while that I recently started using on a daily basis is the Facebook search. In today's hyper-competitive engineering recruitment landscape, the need for personalized messages is at an all time high. Having access to the candidates facebook is not only another method for outreach, but also a research tool to write compelling messages that get the candidates attention.

Nachteile: There aren't many, but I do wish I had the ability to compare what I've already done on LinkedIn (Projects, Messages, notes, etc..) to what I've done in Hiretual. There's a lot of manual comparison back and forth to ensure the candidate I'm reaching out to via InMail isn't someone I've already talked to or reached out to in the past.

von HireTeamMate an 29.11.2018

Ryan,

thank you so much for this amazing review! I am looking forward to a long partnership with you and am very blessed that you find success and friends in us.

Thank you!

Ninh

Hiretual is my recruitment tool of choice!

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Rose frances O.
TA Consultant
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I’ve used other tools in the past and what I like most about Hiretual would be the powerful AI sourcing function and search insights feature. In addition to the technology, what particularly sets Hiretual apart from any other tool is the Hiretual People, Team and Community. Reps and team have really created an intuitive culture by being accessible, responsive, and open to customer feedback, suggestions, and feature requests.

Vorteile: Hiretual is my tool of choice for sourcing / recruitment. It is my go to for finding candidates with their contact information across disciplines and industries. Typically I am working on filling positions for stealth startups and small companies. Hiretual analytics have proven to be invaluable on candidate engagement and response rates.

Nachteile: I have no cons to report regarding my experience with Hiretual

von HireTeamMate an 18.12.2019

Thank you! We truly appreciate your 5/5 recommendation and are humbled to be called the best in the market! We're also glad that you enjoy and find value in using our product features and that you are saving time.

Easy search and outreach platform

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Anna V.
COO
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it's a fascinating and well thought out product as it takes sourcing and outreach to a new level in terms of convenience and effectiveness. The fact that it sources from multiple platforms gives you good results as long as you figure out the right filters in a sourcing task.

Vorteile: I think it's very easy and intuitive to set up outreach sequences through the platform. I love that it gives you a nice overview of tracking status, outreach templates and schedules. Secondly the sourcing feature is nicely set up and easy to use, specifically because it does resume and job description parsing.

Nachteile: After using it for quite some time now on various sourcing tasks I can genuinely say that the AI Sourcing and automatic AI learning is not what we had hoped for. It does not seem to be as intuitive as initially expected and so you're required to manually adjust searches as needed.

von HireTeamMate an 18.12.2019

Thank you, Anna. We appreciate your feedback and kind words! We're happy to hear that our tool has been valuable. Wishing you continued success.

It WAS a good solution for small businesses, but not anymore

Bewertet am 1.10.2018
Recruiting Consultant and Owner
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I really saw this as a game-changing, affordable solution. If you aren't able to buy their premium version, don't bother. I'm really sad to leave such a negative review for a product I've been such an advocate for, but they are going the way of LinkedIn by removing core functionality that was part of the product when I bought it, then asking if I'd like to upgrade. Nope, not interested.

Vorteile: I liked it until they started removing functionality from the professional level. It's degraded to the point where I'm being forced to find a new solution. No grandfathering in of current clients, upgrade or lose email ability within the application. I won't be renewing.

Nachteile: If you don't buy Premium version, you don't get fully functioning software.

von HireTeamMate an 19.10.2018

Hi friend,

I am sincerely sorry about your experience.

We had to remove Gmail and Outlook integration from Hiretual Premium (the one you are referring to professional level) because we had to make it compatible with the many Enterprise Security requirements and implement a enterprise email integration service that charges us for every user using it. Because of this additional cost we couldn't support these features for our SMB clients on our Hiretual Premium anymore.

Again, I am sincerely sorry about your experience because taking away features is completely not what we do or want to do and by no means we try to lure people in buying something that we plan to take away.

If there is anything I can do including a refund I am happy to help. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally.

Thank you!

Ninh Tran
Founding Member at Hiretual

Hiretual. The helper you always wanted.

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Stefano E.
Reruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Hiretual has helped a lot on finding accurate contact information and that is the biggest benefit I have realized. It takes time away from having to search the web for that information, and as we know all to well, "time is money".

Vorteile: The things I like best about Hiretual are ease of use, the job description parsing that it does, and how easy it makes it to find contact info for potential candidates. The AI search built in to Hiretual is also top notch and can really help find top talent faster. Overall everything Hiretual does it does well and really helps streamline the process from start to finish.

Nachteile: What is there to dislike about Hiretual? Overall the tool is great and they've made strides in their UI and ease of use. Before v3 I would've easily said the UI was one thing on that "dislike" list, but after v3 it's come a long way. There's still room for improvement on the UI and chrome extension side, but again it's come a long way since v1 and v3 has fixed a lot. The chrome extension could be streamlined into the desktop of Hiretual a little better, but it's definitely not a deal breaker.

von HireTeamMate an 9.8.2019

Stefano, Thank you so much for giving us a wonderful review! We're glad that our tool has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!

Great tool!

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Cody H.
Global Talent Attraction
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used Hiretual when the product was in beta. I was over acquisition for Indeed Prime and the AI sourcing feature helped me scale my sourcing efforts tremendously. I can't recommend this product enough.

Vorteile: Ease of use
Tons of contact info in the app
The AI sourcing feature is a game-changer

Nachteile: Occasionally, the tool lacks in personal email addresses.

von HireTeamMate an 18.12.2019

Thank you Cody! Your kind review means the world to us. We're glad to hear that Hiretual is a time saver for you and happy to let you know that we are continuously working to improve the product!

Easy to use - found good candidates

Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Patricia S.
Recruiter
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are running a trial to find a technical recruiter and using Hiretual as the primary sourcing tool. I have found many qualified candidates even though my response rate has been unexpectedly low (about 14%).
At least people are responding (which indicates contact information is correct). This is a difficult recruit overall, and my timing might be wrong, which may have affected the response rate. I focused exclusively on an email campaign the week before Christmas, so I image that response rate may go up over the holidays and as I start following up with telephone calls.

Vorteile: Super easy to use, easy to search and to find candidates (don't have to rely on precise Boolean strings - Hiretual does it for you), easy to set up projects and email campaigns. I like that we can set up drip campaigns as well. AI feature seems to work well. When the email came with "recommended profiles" there were a couple of candidates that looked good. Service and support are excellent from the Hiretual team.

Nachteile: Would like to see better metrics about emails that bounced, who opened the email and who clicked on a link in the email - maybe a chart vs. a list scrolling on the side of the dashboard. Not sure how to create templates for drip campaigns - either the second email is a repeat of the first, or figuring out how to write the second email is not intuitive, as I couldn't find it.

Hiretual is like oxygen

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Garick C.
Corporate Technical Recruiter
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hiretual is like oxygen. You don't realize how much you need it until it's missing. I enjoy the ease of finding contact information with Hiretual. Additionally, their AI feature has helped me uncover profiles I had not normally found myself with Boolean search.

Vorteile: I liked the ease and convenience of finding a candidate's contact information, sometimes even with telephone numbers. I also like the AI search feature

Nachteile: I don't like that you only get 10 free lookups a week but hey, I guess they gotta make money too.

von HireTeamMate an 17.12.2019

Garick, thank you so much for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Hiretual-great tool, support and user engagement

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Marc F.
Founder/Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: -Still trying to integrate with other tools.

Vorteile: -great support
-Lead does an excellent job at organizing informative and actionable webinars

Nachteile: - I would like to see more flexible pricing with the email discovery tool.
- For me, LinkedIn Recruiter is a keeper, and I would like to see Hiretual and LIR work together somehow.

von HireTeamMate an 18.12.2019

Thank you for the positive review Marc! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Hottest Tech in Recruitment/Sourcing

Bewertet am 21.6.2019
Kerry S.
SENIOR RECRUITER
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic. Implemented their software in 2 fortune 100 companies

Vorteile: Hiretual eliminates excessive time spent on pipelining and lead generation

Nachteile: Integration. Also— the training could be better

von HireTeamMate an 14.8.2019

Kerry! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We are humbled by the 10/10 recommendation and are glad that Hiretual has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!

A tool you can't live without as a recruiter or sourcer!

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Nate O.
Recruiting Strategist

Kommentare: My overall experience is very positive and I would recommend this to any recruiting teams, whether you are a one person shop or a 500 person recruiting org. This tool is, and will continue to be a differentiator for sure!!

Vorteile: This tool is super intuitive and provides myself and team with information about our candidates that no other tool can! What I love the most about it is the AI sourcing function that does most of the heavy lifting for you while you are focused on engaging and building relationships with the candidates! It has increased my teams productivity 4X with their sourcing efforts and made a true impact on our overall quality of hire across the company.

Nachteile: The biggest con is the not having a 2-way integration with my ATS. Nothing other than that.

von HireTeamMate an 17.12.2019

Thank you for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Hiretual is the best sourcing and recruiting buddy that you'll have!

Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Eman J.
Recruiting Coordinator
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Hiretual made it easy for me to search for great candidates, and it also made it easy for me to get their contact information such as emails and phone numbers so that I don't need to waste my limited InMails anymore to reach out to those candidates creating more great fits to my candidate pipeline.

Vorteile: I've been in the recruiting arena for ages, and sourcing for candidates was a walk in the park because of it. Hiretual made it easy for me to locate the candidate contact information. Hiretual can work with FB, LinkedIn, GitHub, etc., and once it recommends an email or phone number it is always precise. Since I like sorting things too, Hiretual made it possible for me to group candidates per project or per position I am recruiting which is nice because it makes it easier for me to track their candidate stage, next steps or job status.

Nachteile: The keyword searching or Boolean string is quite complicated because it needs more of the "ORs" than the usual one which makes an unfit candidate show up. However, with the recent update, they made Hiretual more powerful so it is very promising!

von HireTeamMate an 9.8.2019

Hi Eman, thank you for taking the time to review Hiretual and we are humbled by the 10/10 recommendation. We're glad that you enjoy using our Boolean Builder. In regards to the results that it generates, one of our customer success trainers would be happy to show you some tips & best practices.

Must have if you are a serious recruiter!

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Jennifer J.
Lead Technical Sourcer

Kommentare: Over the years, I have tried many different means of noting my outreach to candidates and nothing has been anywhere as efficient in regard to how Hiretual tracks my outreach and marketing. As a Sourcer, I can easily email over 300 people in one day. It would take me hours to notate that in many systems and it takes hiretual seconds.

Vorteile: I love that I can keep my entire candidate pool in one place. Organization is vital to recruiting. Having one place to keep all my notes of my entire candidate pool is a life saver. Not to mention, I can run quick internal and external searches to find candidates via AI. Any candidates found on external jobs boards can be quickly imported and emailed within seconds. This tools takes hours out of my day.

Nachteile: There honestly isn't much not to like about this tool. It truly is a fantastic! One thing I would like to see in the future would be a way to data dump resumes for the already existing profiles. Essentially loading 20+ resumes at a time to the already existent profiles. Right now you are able upload resumes individually.

von HireTeamMate an 18.12.2019

Thank you, Jennifer! We truly appreciate your excellent 5-star review and are humbled to be called a must-have tool for recruiters. We are glad that you can find more time to engage with candidates and are not stuck on sourcing. Your support means the world to us, and we look forward to working together for years to come.

Hiretual has made sourcing easy

Bewertet am 29.7.2018
Jason V.
Sourcing Manager
Buchhaltung

Kommentare: This software has given me contact details on multiple platforms. I am able to contact candidates quickly that results in more hires.

Vorteile: I've been recruiting for 21 years. I've tried many tools over those years. I have been using Hiretual for a couple of years now and it has become my number one sourcing tool. I like that it works on multiple platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub, Angie's List and many others. It finds accurate contact email addresses and/or phone numbers. I am finding candidates that I can immediately contact versus sending an Inmail and waiting for a response. Also, I am using it to get contact information for people on GitHub and Facebook. The overall benefits is I am getting qualified candidates to my hiring managers faster resulting in more hires.

Nachteile: Nothing. In my opinion, it's the best product on the market for sourcing. The Hiretual Team has consistently improved their product over the years and the listen to the recruiter community who want to add additional functionality.

von HireTeamMate an 31.7.2018

Jason! Thank you so much for your amazing support since the very first SourceCon that we have attended! The team and I love the Source Houston community and can't wait to see you again. I appreciate your feedback. Thank you! Ninh

Hiretual is the BEST for sourcing top candidates

Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Kristin L.
Technical Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Finding the best talent and automatically nurturing the outreach has led to successfully filling very tricky roles, especially in the world of bleeding-edge tech in startup companies. The

Vorteile: Nurture Tracks automatically schedule and send outreach and tracks when candidates open the email. Projects allows you to organize your roles and prioritize your outreach. The best part: Not just LinkedIn results limited to LinkedIn Mail, this scrapes the whole web and returns results from sites like GitHub and Stack overflow, plus it gives you personal contact info and even phone numbers so you can control how you reach out to the candidates. Oh, and you can't beat their support chat. These guys are on the ball!!

Nachteile: Limited numbers in nurture tracks makes organizing larger candidate pools difficult, so I organize them by priority in groups per role. That's really the only thing, and it's not even a dislike as much as a mere fleck on an otherwise spotlessly awesome program.

von HireTeamMate an 19.10.2018

Thank you Kristin! We truly appreciate your 10/10 recommendation and are humbled to be called the best sourcing tool!! We're also glad that you enjoy and find value in using our Engage feature. With our recent email engagement upgrade, limitations have been removed.

Definite value

Sr Sourcer
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Finding lots of candidates, the AI tool is great.

Vorteile: Finding phone #s and personal email addresses

Nachteile: The extension is not as user friendly as others like Entelo

von HireTeamMate an 22.8.2019

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad that you enjoy using our product for uncovering contact information. Your support and feedback matter a lot to us, and we would be more than happy to connect and see if we can help you find better candidates!

Being able to execute in a effective & timely manner

Bewertet am 28.7.2018
Learning from yesterday, Improving for the future, Constantly Innovating!! Click Connect!!

Vorteile: Hiretual is an amazing sourcing recruiting ATS system which works seamlessly across platforms which enables one to be effective in one's work in recruitment. Hiretual founders & team real down to earth people who are actively involved in the recruiting space & are actively open to receiving feedback in improving & keeping the platform up to date with the constant changing landscape of the recruiting industry with the explosion of the internet. There is no other recruiting ATS platform out there in the market which is as relevant, efficient & effective as Hiretual!

Nachteile: Would be great if the platform could integrate & aggregate data from WeChat as it is the biggest & most data rich platform for Chinese audiences with a MAU of 1 billion besides which everything is tied to WeChat in the Chinese speaking world.

von HireTeamMate an 31.7.2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I really appreciate your support in the APAC region. WeChat integration would be super sweet. :)

Hiretual in your toolkit

John R.
Interim Senior Strategic Talent Acquisition Consultant
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Highly competitive against other similar platforms and excellent customer support/service

Vorteile: 3 levels of product subscriptions; 2 for individuals & 1 for enterprises - Lite, Premium and Pro.
Ease of use of the platform with regular enhancements to features.
The Pro platform offers extensive solutions and offerings with improved usability for individuals and team member collaboration

Nachteile: Some target markets data (EU specifically) is sporadic in availability

von HireTeamMate an 22.8.2019

John, thank you for the 5-star review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad that our tool has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!

Forget the rest, for Hiretual is the best!

Rebekah D.
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As a sole practitioner, it's always a challenge to find that work/life balance. Hiretual has given me the opportunity to work fewer hours while increasing my productivity. A win/win!

Vorteile: This software is amazing. It cuts my sourcing time in half, freeing me up to call more clients, engage with more candidates, and make more placements. Definitely worth the cost. I've tried everything on the market and Hiretual wins, hands down.

Nachteile: The cost is a little steep for a sole practitioner, but the value outweighs the cost.

von HireTeamMate an 22.8.2019

Rebekah, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.

Most innovative sourcing tool...

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Greg S.
Talent Acquisition Executive
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From sales to technical support, I fully endorse this product!

Vorteile: • AI sourcing is not only accurate, it offers insight no other tool offers that I have used. • Ease-of-use. • Exceptional customer support and technical support. • Innovative with regular functional upgrades. • fairly priced relative to other Talent sourcing tools. • Account and Sales Representatives a very proactive and knowledgeable of the product they're selling! • If you cannot afford a vast suite of sourcing tools, Hiretual is your best investment as its sources all those expensive platforms for you.

Nachteile: There's not many cons with this product! I can only say that it's a new product so for a while it felt a little beta... But, I would say in the last year that they have worked out those Kinks and are continuing to disrupt the AI sourcing space in a very real way.

von HireTeamMate an 18.12.2019

Wow, thank you, Greg! This review should get 5 stars! We're absolutely thrilled to hear about your experience using the product. Your support means the world to us and we look forward to working together for years to come.

Best Recruiting Tool

Mariana L.
Talent Acquisition Lead
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were in a rapid growth phase in our company and Hiretual is helping us as a very user-friendly platform supporting not only to sourcing activities but also providing great market insights and engaging candidates and organize successful meetups and recruiting events in Americas region. Their customer service is great. I highly recommend this platform.

Vorteile: Hiretual is very user friendly and the team supporting is very supportive and open to improvements.

Nachteile: Unfortunately the tool is not integrated to Success Factors and managers can't pool reports about team usage in a specific time frame

von HireTeamMate an 22.8.2019

Mariana, thank you for this review. We're thrilled to hear that Hiretual is saving you time and flattered by your comments along with the 5-stars! We also thank you for providing feedback since we are continuously working to make the product better for our users!

A must have tool for sourcing oriented recruiters

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Head of Global Recruitment
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ability to find emails quickly, emails are correct in 99% of the times - it saves me time and help me achieve my KPIs efficiently. Assess the compensation range which is important to me as I work in new markets all the time

Nachteile: Since GDPR started, exposing contacts takes more time (1 min vs 1 sec it used to be). As a global recruiter I see a high difference in locating candidates emails between different territories, some are less available. Also it’s on the pricey side with no package for multiple recruiters in a company.

von HireTeamMate an 17.12.2019

Best automated sourcing tool on the market (2019)

Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Garick C.
Technical Recruitrr
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've thoroughly enjoyed using Hiretual and it is very convenient in quickly discovering candidates and their contact info, this saving me time and making me more efficient as a recruiter.

Vorteile: Hiretual is able to find contact email and sometimes telephone numbers that other platforms cannot. Additionally, the AI feature has helped me uncover candidates I may normally have not found through Boolean search myself.

Nachteile: You only get 10 contacts a week for the free version.

von HireTeamMate an 9.8.2019

Garick! Thank you for taking out the time to give us a review! We genuinely appreciate your 10/10 recommendation and are humbled to be called the best sourcing tool!! We're also glad that you enjoy and find value by saving time on finding the right candidates.

Hiretual is the best - hands down!

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Lisa M.
Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Simply put, Hiretual is a recruitment solutions provider – not just a sourcing tool providing contact information of prospective recruits.

Vorteile: Hiretual takes a holistic approach to recruiting. I have utilized several similar tools simultaneously to find the best and Hiretual is the clear winner – hands down! As an independent recruiter, Hiretual saves me valuable time and helps me with a much-needed work/life balance. The pricing is highly competitive. Hiretual offers free webinars from renowned industry professionals offering tips / strategies for recruiters and sourcers. The Hiretual team is top-notch, responsive and provides excellent service and timely feedback.

Nachteile: The only thing that comes to mind is that I had a technical support issue; however, it was quickly resolved and the Hiretual team was very responsive.

von HireTeamMate an 18.12.2019

Lisa, thank you for this review. We're thrilled to hear that Hiretual is saving you time and flattered by your comments along with the 5-stars!

If you can only have 1 tool in your recruiting toolbox, this is it!

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Brenda S.
Talent Acquisition Leader / Employer Branding Leader
Personalwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hiretual is a HUGE time-saver for selective sourcing, so I have more time to spend with qualified candidates. Support is incredible and responsive. Great bunch of people to work with.

Vorteile: Hiretual saves me a huge amount of time in sourcing and looking up contact information. The new talent insight function is incredible data to supply to hiring managers to quantify the talent landscape, but I also use the insight function to interactively "tune" my search until I like the talent landscape to set a sourcing job. Tuning the sourcing model to fit and not a fit helps as well. I like the email campaign feature as well to automate a drip email campaign. Project tracking is good as well.

Nachteile: Every time I see a place for improvement, Hiretual adds the feature!

von HireTeamMate an 9.8.2019

Thank you Brenda! We truly appreciate your 10/10 recommendation and are humbled to be called the only tool needed for recruiting! We're also glad that our product has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!