Über MyStudio

Ein CRM, über das Kunden Mitgliedschaften, Kurse, Veranstaltungen, Einzelhandelsangebote und mehr über deine App, Website, persönlich und online kaufen können.

Erfahre mehr über MyStudio

It was easily integrated, customer support was apparent for questions and solutions.

Difficult for multiple child families to sign up and purchase. Difficult for us as business owner for multiple child families to use also.

Bewertungen zu MyStudio

MyStudio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 162 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MyStudio bereits verwendet?

Gary
Gary
School Owner in Kanada

MyStudio - Great Tool for any any School

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been fantastic. Like any other software or apps, there are bugs but they work with you each and every step.

I like that it allows my students to access curriculum, events etc. One of the biggest plusses is that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always building and making it better.

That there is a little back-end work. There are some features that other CRM have that MyStudio does not have, but that's ok. For the price and the functionality of MyStudio, hands-down winner.

Antwort von MyStudio

Thanks for your review, Gary! We look forward to releasing more upgrades and updates to you!

Lindy
Owner Chief Instructor in USA

Best Decision I Ever Made for My Martial Arts School

Kommentare: Switching to MyStudio is by far the best decision I ever made for my martial arts school.

Customizable app for my business - Ability to have members register themselves for events and programs - push notifications and texts to members

It's not yet connected to Quickbooks. I wish they would get that done ASAP!

Philip
OWNER in USA

Love the MyStudio App

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It was easy to learn and adapt to our Studio. We converted everyone over with in 1 month, and integrated with our website using "Frames". Super Easy!

Very helpful to manage my student base and the payments for my members. And allows for them to sign up for membership, classes, events, everything within the App

The only thing it doesn't do for me s to integrate with my current Testing Sheet format and to keep a master list of my students testing ranks. We are just used to an old system in excel.

Eric

Amazing Idea that falls short

Kommentare: MyStudio has not solved any of my problems. In the times that I have emailed or chatted with customer service, I have had to create my own "work around" to solve my issues. Unfortunately, the list of issues continues to grow and I find myself looking elsewhere for a better product.

I love the events and the ability to upload curriculum.

The features regarding the data base have much to be desired. Users are able to change their information, therefore making it difficult for my staff to contact them (the users frequently erase their own phone numbers when signing up for events). It's also time consuming to create customized reports/student lists... there are no customized templates for such things. The leadership seems to have their own agenda and not that of the customers. I have several friends who are moving on to similar apps which, in my opinion, "listen to the needs of the customer."

Antwort von MyStudio

Hello Eric, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. A member of our team will be reaching out to learn more about your experience. We thank you for your previous recommendations to colleagues, and we hope to earn your business again.

Rosalba
Rosalba
Art studio owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I live MyStudio for my art studio!

Kommentare: Overall My Studio is amazing and a NECESSARY for my business to run smoothly.

I own an art studio and needed an easy waybfor costumers to sign up. After calling and searching 9 different software companies I finally found MyStudio. This software is just what I needed because it's easy to use (once you play around wih the settings). They also have instructional videos to help you. Their chat is also very helpful. This software is also very affordable for me. It is well worth the money because I don't have to manually charge anyone or save their info. This software gives me automated costumer payments for my memberships and workshops. The app, as a costumer, is also easy to navigate and purchase. MyStudio business insight gives me information on how much money a certain class or workshop is bringing in. Overall, this is what I needed for my business to run smoothly. [sensitive content hidden] helped me navigate the system when I first looked into it and answered all my questions. This is an actual person and not a robot chat.

I would like yo be able to send invoices regarding my business and quotes via email but haven’t figured out how to that as well as square.

Barbara
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

Kommentare: My studio was a game changer for our 21-year-old business. We have tried many software programs over the years, and really enjoyed our last one and the simplicity of it, but it struggled in the bookkeeping department. I was spending too much time every weekend trying to get the proper numbers to our CPA. This company turned my emotionally stressed weekends into a FREE weekend to enjoy life as they have all the numbers done for you. It is now simple to give to my CPA. Bonus: The students really enjoy the simplicity of the app and access to all events for planning purposes. The simplicity has allowed us to grow with less effort on our part in filling our events. Overall, I am so grateful and blessed that I found this program.

I love the analytics, so I can see at all times where my company is at with ease. I also like the simple sign up process for members and non members. Our events fill up quicker and we are blessed with many non members that come to our events to try our program with my studio software.

There are some things that is not easy to adjust in the software, but I know the product is getting better each year. Sometimes learning some of the opportunities that it offers, can be challenging, but once you learn how to do them you have another growth opportunity.

Andrew
Manager in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Switched to MyStudio and won't look back.

Kommentare: We have enjoyed having all of our business features consolidated into one program. It's easy to use and our members love it!

MyStudio provides an all in one solution for a member app, communication pathways, billing processing, membership management, event scheduling, member resources, attendance tracking, rank progression, and more.

The MyStudio website could be improved as we do not use it. We have a website built through Wix.

Samantha
Admin in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

There will never be a perfect CRM.

Kommentare: In the beginning they moved very quickly in updating things that customers requested, adding features and developments, and making adjustments as needed. They seem to have slowed some since then.

I love the app, and the ease of use for families. Information for my staff is clear and accessible.

There is no way to mark orders from "Unfulfilled" to "Ordered" to "Fulfilled". We do a lot of special orders, it would be nice to have the option to mark items as "Ordered". I have requested several times. Also, we need the ability to track stripes as well as attendances. Our students are required to get stripes to graduate. Parents need to be able to see attendance and stripes in the app. Also, we need to be able to clear attendance after graduation for anyone who did not test or graduate.

Antwort von MyStudio

Hello, thank you for your feedback. In terms of tracking stripes, you are able to do that now. Here is a video describing how: https://player.vimeo.com/video/703804420 You can also access this within your Memberships section of your account -- the tutorial is available at the "i" icon in your account to guide you. We will continue to update the system to provide you better and better tools to run your business.

JD
Owner/Operator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

2 Years In

Kommentare: I would say the overall experience has been good, and I am very happy I made the choice to switch to MyStudio.

The thing I liked most about MyStudio, in the beginning, was the low cost of entry. Once, we implemented the software the customer service was nice, and the software has grown and added new features which are all also nice. The other thing I am quite happy with is the fact that I can get payment processing done as well as get the expensive credit card machines out of my gym.

What I haven't liked the most has been the slowing down of the customer support, especially as I am a white label member (which is supposed to be like VIP) and sometimes I find it difficult to navigate.

Antwort von MyStudio

Hi JD, Thanks for sharing about your experience. We are so happy that you are with us. Thanks for being with us as we continued (and continue) to roll out new features, and that's great that you no longer need the credit card machines! We hear your feedback about customer service being slower than before-- we are working on remedying this as we speak and I hope you do not have issues again.

Alvin
owner in USA

MyStudio CMS for Martial Arts Schools

Kommentare: They are good people on their way to making a great product. I just can't use every part of the system. Big promises with slow delivery on the software.

Affordable. Easy online customer management and billing. They were just starting out and so was I, so it was a good fit.

The attendance tracking, email, and SMS communication tools tracking software are basic and need more development to work. The scheduling software user interface is just ugly and unusable. I am currently paying for mailchimp, acuity scheduling, and taking attendance manually to get the job done right. The custom links for online registrations often come up as 404 not found. I'm now at a point where I can easily move to another CMS and enjoy more developed software if the price is right.

Antwort von MyStudio

Hello Alvin, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. A member of our team will be reaching out to learn more about your experience, because I believe we could help make things much better for you after we speak about your specific concerns.

Buck

We love MyStudio

Kommentare: Our overall experience is happiness and FAMILY. Honestly, any issues are taken into consideration for improving the software and we always feel heard and appreciated.

"Feels like family. Real live chat help and people to answer phone. NOT outsourced to another country. People understand my problems and treat me with respect and walk me through solutions. Always listening to me and always improving not just me but themselves as well! LOVE! MyStudio truly does want your business to succeed. Family from another mother and I'm grateful."

Sometimes we have questions and the chat and/or email response takes longer than customer (in the moment troubleshoot) can wait and/or I have to get back on mats and can't get the problem solved right away.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review and feedback, Buck! We are so happy to be partnering with you and are thankful you have been with us all this time.

Steve
School Owner / Master Instructor in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MyStudio has freed up my time.

Kommentare: My experience has been very positive with MyStudio

MyStudio has increased our retail sales by 75%, with the ease of customers being able to buy on the app and pick up in the studio. MyStudio has created a one-stop experience for my entire business. Free me up to concentrate on more important issues.

A few areas have not been as seamless of a conversion, Promotional Testing platform is not as robust as my last management system, so I am still trying to work through some issues.

Antwort von MyStudio

Thanks for your review, Steve! We look forward to releasing more upgrades and updates to you!

Jessica

Best switch ever!

Kommentare: It has been great! I’m super happy that I can save money by not having to pay the credit card fees and they can be rolled into each students account

Easy to use! Easy to set up! Aesthetically pleasing and modern

I wish there was a way to schedule private lessons. There is a way now, but is not functional for my business. Once they incorporate the scheduling software/private lesson management, I will completely switch over to My Studio

Robert
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MyStudio is modern, professional, and easy to learn and use

Kommentare: I’m very happy to switch over from Zen Planner which was feature rich but overly complicated and had a dated and clunky user interface. The best part of MyStudio is that I can copy paste links for enrollment and retail purchase links into texts to my customers, they love it, we love it!

MyStudio has a clean and modern web based interface. There is a minimal buttons to learn while providing all the features necessary for martial arts enrollment management.

I would prefer the ability to speak directly to support or correspond via email as opposed to chat. I haven’t figured out if there are tutorial videos to learn about features that I am not yet familiar with such as automations and the CRM. We are currently using Market Muscles integrated (provides website opt in lead information)with Go High Level as our CRM… I would be interested in using MyStudio as my CRM but I need the capability to schedule and track appointments for new students and automated lead nurturing… the way I have it setup now, the website directs the prospect to a google calendar appointments page (provides by Go High Level) where they can schedule their own first free class

Julie
Office Manager sounding board for owner in USA

MyStudio has SAVED our studio

Kommentare: Overall exerience is: It SAVED our studio during COVID. They treat you like a person not a number and make things individualized and TRULY care about their customers. They truly get to know you and your needs and WANT to see you succeed.

MyStudio has made the enrollment process a simple click of a few buttons. The app is so user friendly that ALL parents/students can use. There isn't any hidden surprises or fees or anything... the buyer feels comfortable in what they are enrolling in and what the prices are. What used to jam up our studio enrolling people took an extra employee dedicated to it and at least an hour every night to do so. NOW I don't have to have the extra employee and I can concentrate on instruction of students without distratction.

Sometimes I don't like that things are ever changing and developing and I have to learn the "new" way to do it, but honestly..... it's just me not the software. MyStudio simply changes things because they are ever improving and LISTENING to their customer and the needs and wishes.

Muzammil
Manager Finance in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Großhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing & Great Software, I just love it

Kommentare: I've used several studio CRMs - MindBody, ZenPlanner, etc - and they are all, in their own way, awful. MyStudio was recommended to me by a friend, who sold the benefits in terms of clients being able to enroll themselves for memberships, and use a member app to check in. But the self-enrolment benefits are offset by accounting and reporting problems, and a lack of flexibility in membership and product types. The software probably works well for high-throughput karate and TKD dojos, and is likely geared toward them. We stay with it for now because there is nothing obviously better out there, and the hassle of switching back to MindBody, etc, would be more than it is worth.

MyStudio saves me such a lot of time. I used to go through with new preliminaries to such an extent. I expected to plan them to come in and go over all alternatives and pursue the participation. It was to such an extent. Presently, it does everything consequently after I set up all messages and data clients need to have to be a part. All customers can utilize their cell phones to enroll or think about the program through the application. It is so natural to utilize anyplace any place they go.

Was somewhat hard to on-board understudies, however was most likely because of my comprehension of the product.

Antwort von MyStudio

Hello Muzammil, thank you for providing a review! I see it's been a while since you shared your feedback, and we have launched a lot of new upgrades to the system. We hope those new upgrades have helped to alleviate any of the issues you had last year.

Lauren
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied but still working on things.

Kommentare: Overall I am satisfied with this program. There are still sections of the app that I am not happy with, however, the parts that are beneficial outweigh them. I would recommend it to other school owners with the warning that you will need to put aside plenty of time to set it up.

I like that this software is a "one-stop shop". I am able to chat with students, on-board new members, process tuition automatically, and upload curriculum. My favorite part of the app is the ability to have students purchase programs, events, and merchandise without a live staff member assisting them.

I did not like the labor-intensive set-up process. While I'm proficient in tech, the back-end requirements needed to get started were frustrating and overwhelming. I also don't like that the customer service team treats me like a novice after setting up and using the program for over three years. While I appreciate that they approach users in a standardized way, it wastes my time when I have a higher level question. Finally, I do not like the multi-step check-out process. It's a barrier to sales and can get frustrating to work through.

Antwort von MyStudio

Thank you for your honest review and for being a long time client. We offer "white glove service" that can help you get set up, so if that is something you are interested in, please let our team know!

Cliff

Best Martial Arts Management Software

Kommentare: My experience with MyStudio has been outstanding!

I use the events feature a lot. Very easy to set up and organizes participants for me. I also use the software to put my curriculum in a place with easy access for my students.

There nothing specific I found I don’t like. I think it can be a little overwhelming with all the features and getting use to using them.

Antwort von MyStudio

Thanks so much for your review, Cliff! :)

Good for the price

Kommentare: We will no longer be using MyStudio as we need something that can help us stay better organized, stay on top of leads, keep us accountable with members, have an online University built in and something more robust with better organization, reports and customiazations...

It was a simple software for recurring memberships and selling products

There was not alot of automations at the time, no profile pictures, no real ways to help us stay on top of the process of a prospect to along time member...

Antwort von MyStudio

Hello, Thank you for sharing about your experience; however it seems like what your cons are, we have available in the platform now. We hope that if you decide to switch softwares in the future, that we will be in your consideration set. We are constantly upgrading and will be even more robust since the last time you used our system. If you do rejoin us, we would love to provide additional help as you need to make sure you're getting the most out of all of our offerings.

Kellie
Martial Arts School Owner and Instructor in USA

5 Star Company

Kommentare: Very happy with this company and I am glad I came across them at a Martial Arts Expo

Simple and easy to use, and if I have questions, the customer service is excellent

In the past, the software has been making a lot of changes which I didn't think needed to be made...if it's not broke, don't fix it

Peaches
Owner/Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Thankful for this software

Kommentare: I am very happy with this software. They are constantly adding new features (which I have to learn) and I know that I am not even using half of what they offer. I got on early so the price was right and I'm glad I made the jump into this century!

For someone who is computer illiterate, I am able to navigate through this software and get what I need accomplished. You can't beat the customer service!

Anything computer related is difficult for me so creating memberships, moving my students into the database and learning the functions is hard for me but customer service walks me through every step so at least there is that!

Antwort von MyStudio

Hello Peaches, What a fun review to read! We are so glad that we are working together, and that we can help you with your studio management. Let us know however we can continue to help you with the platform's features!

Glenn
Founder, Lead Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A passable studio CRM with some obvious flaws.

Easy to implement. Graphic interface (dashboard) fairly intuitive. Easy to set up / sell events.

Appointments function is awful. Class types and memberships restrictive and not fully customisable. Poor functionality in reporting, leading to (sometimes expensive) billing and membership errors. Sub-standard smartphone app.

Antwort von MyStudio

Thanks for your review, Glenn. We will be reaching out to book a VIP session during which we can look over your account and see how we can improve your experience for your studio.

Pamela
Owner/ Head Instructor in USA

Great For My Small School

MyStudio is easy to use. I use it to update promotions, take attendance, receive tuition payments, set up special events, etc. It's great for me and my families!

The one feature I really don't like, which I despise is the pop-up when students check in that notifies them that they cannot check in because of an unpaid balance. It is class shaming and terrible. Payment is between me and the parents. Students should not be burdened with this information. I know my families are good to pay. Things happens. I have called about this and filled an suggestion, but was told that they had no interest in changing it. I would warn others of this if I recommended MyStudio.

Cd
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mystudio makes owning a karate school easy!

Kommentare: I have always had a great connection with the mystudio product and service.

I love that I can communicate with all of my members easily.

Mystudio can require that you move in and out of areas in the software constantly. I find that I have to run the software in two different browsers sometimes to access the information I need for a customer while communicating.

Jessica
Sport, Selbstständig

Great quality for the cost

Kommentare: My overall experience has been satisfaction

My favorite feature is the merchandise store

I have had a hard time figuring out how to get students enrolled who don't want autopay on

Antwort von MyStudio

Thanks for your review, Jessica! We look forward to rolling out even more upgrades and updates to you!