Decision Critical Enterprise Modeling Bewertungen

von Decision Modeling Systems

Filtern nach:

Über Decision Critical Enterprise Modeling

Cloud-based enterprise modeling tool that makes best-in-class micro-economic analysis effortless and transparent.

Erfahre mehr über Decision Critical Enterprise Modeling

• Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"Very helpful tool for financial projections"

Kommentare: I had fun and efficient working time with Decision Critical. I knew the company was new but they know what they are doing and I appreciate the helpful straightforward discussions.

Vorteile: I heard about it and then had the free trial. I like the team that they explain the functionality thoroughly after understanding our main concerns and get to the point fast. Their service is very timely and made us can rely on them for their efficient problem-solving.

Nachteile: It took me a while to figure out how it works when I was playing around on the free trial. I got stuck and contacted the product manager. I was impressed by how fast they set up a training conference call and walk me through the process and showcase how the software actually helps.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2018
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"Dream solution for strategic leaders and financial planners"

Vorteile: Applying Decision Critical to zero-based budgeting (ZBB) unlocks the true potential of this software. Decision Critical is geared with internal checks and balances that automatically negate the possibility of
breaching constraints laid out by the user. The software allows for minute details such as automatic calculation of depreciation and VAT at every stage of the business cycle. The user can build complex, practical, and yet easy to use model of a business and test the impact of various strategic decisions on the financial outcome of the business. The software automatically converts operational data and constraints into final accounts and that makes it extremely useful for CFOs / strategic leaders looking to identify the key pain points and/or the main value drivers of the business.

Nachteile: A user with no prior budgeting or modelling experience may not see the full scope of Decision Critical's potential. The data-extensive nature of the software could be a little overwhelming for some users. I was fortunate enough to be guided by representative through the intricate model-building stage of this software who encouraged me to try pressing every button and lever along the way. This made me a pro at using Decision Critical in very little time.

• Bewertet am 26.7.2019