Über Proof Pulse

Steigere die Konversionsraten deiner Website, indem du Social Proof in Echtzeit zeigst. Auf 20.000 Websites beträgt die durchschnittliche Steigerung der Konversionsraten von Leads und Verkäufen 10–15 %.

Erfahre mehr über Proof Pulse

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Proof Pulse bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Mike cahill ❂ B.
Mike cahill ❂ B.

The Original Real Time Social Proof For Real Businesses

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Proof is extremely positive. It's an amazing piece of software, created by and run by a group of individuals who are not content to sit on their accomplishments and never innovate. They are innovating every single day to make this piece of software the best it can be, to increase your conversions, and ultimately put more money in your pocket.

What I like most about Proof is that it actually works. There seems to be a surplus these days of social proof notification softwares. The sad truth is that most of the competition in this space either does not work or barely works at all. Proof was founded by a hard-working team of entrepreneurs who are unhealthily obsessed with the customer experience and delivering the best product that actually solves the problems of their customers. Most of the competition is simply in this space for a quick cash grab with a shoddily coded product that doesn't come close to do what it promises.

What I liked least about Proof is that there is a little bit of a learning curve. It might take you an extra 30-40 minutes setting up your first notifications. After that though, once you understand how the system works, you'll fly through creation setup.

Jan R.
Coo in Spanien

Proof and conversions

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The technology works well, and we grow up our conversion rate.

Our conversion rates grow up, 5% using proof pulse.

The payments plan upgrade automatically without your permision. I have to use zapier and it increment my spense on the platform

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Proof Pulse: Because it’s the best technology in my development level. (Wordpress)

Mckaffui A.
Affiliate Manager in Ghana
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Proof Pulse is unmatched as far as lead generation and closing of sales are concerned

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Superb! unlike other rivals, It does exactly what its developed for. Amazing experience using Proof Pulse

There is a saying "seeing is believing" It helped me increased my sales 5% more in just a few months of using it because newcomers trusted my product upon seeing others buying in real time. Customer support is amazing. It is a great software designed with a amazing user experience and easy customizable tools.

The UI design can be better than the current one to attract many at a glance. There is nothing else i don't like about this powerful tool.

Nolita C.
Product Manager in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Watch out for their misleading trial tactics!

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I had signed up for a free trial in August. However, after exploring the tool I didn’t find it to be the right fit for what we needed at the time. So I put it on a back burner. Like any other SaaS product, they sent across a set of nurturing emails to get me to convert. The last of which was a reminder that it was the last day of my trial. Since there was no mention of being charged once the trial lapse, I didn't do anything. A little more than a month later I find out I have been charged twice -- Aug/ Sep, 129$ each time. #1 Their email which says (Subject line: "Your free trial is going… going…") only talks about the trial expiring and not the charge that will be applied to the account.
#2 I did not receive any notification informing me of the expected payment deduction. This is standard practice for any susbscription service.
#3 Even after the payment was deducted for August, I did not receive any invoice or confirmation of the payment being deducted. Had I received this, I would have been able to ask for a correction/ refund right there.
#4 During my trial period, their follow-up emails were quick to spot the pixel code wasn't implemented and get me to do so. But after charging my account, there was little or no regard to check in on why I was paying charges for the highest subscription plan when the pixel code was still not implemented.
They cancelled my account but just refunded the fees for September since it was within their 72-hour refund period.

Onboarding experience was decent. They have a 72-hour charge refund policy but do little to educate users on their trial payments.

Misleading tactics to convert trial users to paying customers. Poor customer support.

Miriam B.
Program & Advertising Administrator in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Grow your brand trust...

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Proof has helped us grow our membership base and build trust with our community.

We noticed an impact as soon as we started using Proof on our website. The insurance industry relies heavily on brand trust, and our members value seeing others who have been successful. Combining Proof with our customer reviews allows our potential members to feel safe and comfortable knowing that we are a high quality company who will be there to support them when they need it most.

There aren't many cons to this software. The implementation was fast and easy, and Proof has built some very useful options that allow us to customize the tool to our specific needs. It works as it should! In the very beginning, the features were few, but that's changes immensely over the years.

Timothy F.
CEO in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Rock-solid 20% Conversion Bump!

Kommentare: All fab. Customer support is quick and effective. Great product. Great company.

Massively improved onsite conversion. Simple/ effective social proof for purchasers. Technically easy to implement.

Some competitors use it against us, i.e. to poach customers. Will check if they've enquired on our site, and more aggressively price their product etc (the flipside of onsite bump/ not a big deal at all). Would also suggest a slightly more thorough review pre-deploy. We've notified you of a few bugs this year (i.e. no space between customer name etc). Don't get me wrong though. Absolutely love your product.

Evan L.
Evan L.
Growth Marketing Consultant in USA

The PROOF is in the pudding!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Proof is great. It helps me keep clients on longer and shows my expertise in A/B testing and how social proof can really drive conversions. It also makes my life easier because happy clients are always much easier. I'd say across the board we're seeing anywhere between 5-12% increase in conversion rate when we use proof with a client.

Proof overall has been a great business driver. The best thing about Proof is it's easy to use and simple to set up, the UI is great, and you can see very clear analytics and proof (good pun) that the campaigns are working with easy to see and digest charts and lift percentages that Proof's social proof plugins give over a standard landing page.

There are really no cons I've found of proof the software, it's been easy and the customer support (which for SAAS companies usually sucks) has been great.

Timothy T.
Timothy T.
Designer / Front-end Developer in Südkorea

Great product that really does increase sales conversions

Kommentare: Social proof is a necessity for ecommerce, but where it really shines is in digital products. If you're launching your own ebook, selling streaming tutorial videos, etc, then social proof helps to elevate your product into the category of trustworthy. I've personally seen it increase conversion rates on my own sites.

- Great interface - Easy to use with tons of customization options - Adding social proof to your ecommerce or digital product page really does increase conversions - Better design options than competitive products

I haven't found anything I don't like about Proof. Of course, there are cheaper (and even free) alternatives on the market, but the features and crafted designs they offer are worth the price of entry.

Stephen F.
Stephen F.

Excellent product....Great value

Kommentare: Everything from the initial purchase to installation and use has been seemless. This product does exactly what it says it will...it helps turn visitors into buyers.

The UX is very good. Easy to setup and configure.

no cons, nothing negative to review. we liked everything.

Web Designer in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is excellent

I've been meaning to invest in a tool like this - specifically Proof. So this came along at just the right time. 1. The app is very easy to use - you are stepped through each action 2. The display is beautiful, I haven't needed to customize much 3. Customer service is excellent SO glad I got in on this deal. I stacked 2 for customization and sub-accounts for clients. Thanks for this guys!

There was a small glitch in setting up for a site, but Proof team were very quick and friendly in resolving the issue.

Brian N.

Great tool for increase conversions

5 letztes Jahr

Social proof goes a long way when someone is deciding to buy your service. Seeing that other people have recently committed helps the buyer feel like they are not alone.

Only issue I had was understanding the pricing is tiered based off the traffic to the pages you have their script running on. My site gets over 100k visits next aide of my blog but I only use this on two page. I had the script site side and my bill went up. I just changed to only my sell pages and it’s fine.

Travis B.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Get Proof

Proof was easy to implement and manage and the results we've had after launch have been tremendous. It looks very professional. It works great when you have some sales and creates hype for multiplying those sales in a frenzy type fashion.

When you are NOT making a lot of sales some of the last purchase information that pops up can potentially deter a customer. If you haven't had a sale in a few weeks you need to make some small adjustments or be sure to account for how the experience is for those situations.

Wayne L.

Most Effective Product In This Niche

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: very seamless and easy to use!

The ease of use and the easy quick deployment of it's features is almost seamless and needs zero tech skills, so implementation is quick and easy!

I'd like a more detailed report and a daily report of users, buyers and those that did not go thru with the service we offer delivered via email/text

David R.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We use Proof To Help Increase Trust & Conversions

We have used Proof on multiple websites to help display social proof to potential subscribers. We are using the 'Recent Activity' and 'Hot Streaks' feature to show how many users are downloading/signing up for our free trial which has increased trust and conversions for potential customers.

It's a little expensive on a monthly basis, but still justifiable from a conversion standpoint.

Nalin C.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Useful software to leverage FOMO

The social proof factor on a website is tremendously helpful. The widget is somewhat easy to setup. You don't really need to have a software engineer to implement it. The customer service team is A+. They truly care about the product they're building and always there and willing to help.

The dashboard and interface on the backend is still a little rickety. It's not the most intuitive UI to use as someone who is new to it. I know the team behind Proof is working hard to get all this updated and working as well as possible.

Karla S.

Love this product!

Kommentare: Great

Proof makes it super simple (and lucrative) to provide evidence that people are BUYING.

There's nothing that I don't love about this software.

Joan D.
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Increased My Income With Proof

Kommentare: The first time I used Proof's "recent activity" pop up on my online class landing page, I more than doubled the number of sign-ups. I had expect to get about 30 registrations, and got 70! I credit Proof with that—social proof is mighty powerful.

Proof's "recent activity" pop up, which shows up on my landing pages as social proof for prospective customers, helped more-than-double the number of participants who signed up for one of my online classes. Love that feature!

Seems they're still working out the kinks in the user interface and it still feels clunky to me. Works like a charm, but it's not as easy to use as it could be.

Chris N.
Head of Growth in USA

Proof has changed our business

The ease-of-use and ease-of-implementation of this product is off the charts. We implemented within minutes and were supported by the Proof team throughout. We've seen a massive lift (~50%) in leads and have had ZERO issues with communication with the team. Top-class company

Nothing at all - this platform has absolutely met our expectations.

Nash C.
Digital Marketer in Kanada
Design, Selbstständig

I recommend Proof Pulse to all my clients!

5 letztes Jahr

Proof Pulse works! My clients have seen an increase in conversions since using it and they are all very happy that I recommended it to them! Love that they also offer a lower tier pricing for clients just starting out.

The pricing I found was high for new clients, but Proof Pulse has a lower tier offer now, so there are really no cons.

Partha protim P.
Partha protim P.
Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Proof Pulse Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A great tool for marketers. It will be very helpful for SaaS Organizations and I would suggest everyone to first try the free trial and then make a decision based on the conversion rates.

Me being new to digital marketing, I really needed help in bringing my webpage to life. The customer support team was very helpful who helped me with all my problems and also in timely manner. Besides this, minimal coding knowledge is required for setting up Proof Pulse. There is a 14-day free trial tool in which we can decide whether to stay on as a subscriber or move ahead.

There is nothing as of now that I dislike about Proof Pulse. However, I have seen that the price is a bit expensive after the trial period.

Soufiane A.
SD-WAN Trusted Advisor in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Proof is the best

Proof offer a simple solution to convert sites visites to closed deals, it helps visitors to make a smart buying decision in few seconds.

For sure every solution has to be improved, for now I don't have any negative feedback.

Tony A.

Great software for my website

5 letztes Jahr

Incredibly helpful, incredibly powerful tool. Since I've implemented, I've seen jumps in my conversion rates on both my personal and my client sites (I run a marketing agency).

Very easy to implement. Just a simple embed code. Nothing to dislike about it.

Alli E.
Attorney & Entrepreneur in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Best Customer Service!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Amazing customer service, will be telling everyone I know not only to sign up for your service but also as an example of how customer service should be done! Thank you!

Price and hopefully the results to create more conversions.

Had a little trouble understanding getting it on my site but the customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided was excellent and he reached out to help before I even asked!

Maria W.
USA

conversions up

Kommentare: I love how it prompts people to learn more about booking calls with me -- subtly nudging them.

It created a lot of social proof for my websites users

It is a little hard to install at first but I did get the hang of it

Cheryl S.
Blogger in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Proof is a blogger's best friend

Kommentare: Proof has increased my sales and grown my email list.

The dashboard is intuitive and easy to use. It integrates with my WordPress site and Podia storefront.

There isn't anything I don't like about Proof.