Filtern nach:

4,6 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,7 /5

Über Archbee

Documentation tool for high performing teams.

Erfahre mehr über Archbee

Ivan C.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2020

"Archbee= notion for engineers."

Kommentare: It has proved a very able personal and work wiki.

Vorteile: It is quick, and you can set a personal or work wiki with ease, incorporating images, code, diagram and almost anything you can imagine.

Nachteile: There is no mobile app yet.
I would like to see the ability to add a auto number option, so it will number my headings without effort.

Social Media Manager & Administrative Support
Metallabbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2020

"Easy and Fast Documentation Tool"

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with Archbee. Customer support is also A+. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very engaging and their support team responds quickly to my queries.

Vorteile: Archbee is a great alternative to Evernote. Their web app and desktop app is very fast and easy to use. Compared to other note-taking tools (I've tried several of them), Archbee's speed is one of the best. It syncs almost instantly so you don't have to wait before a note appears on other devices. I use Archbee for our company SOPs and Wiki. It's also great for keeping code snippets, it has great native coding integregations for web developers. Both their web app and desktop app works smoothly, I've never encountered any issue yet upon using for almost a year now. They also keep adding new features and integrations to the software and the app just gets better and better. Archbee has a very bright future ahead, no wonder it will be one of the big boys in the future!

Nachteile: Nothing. Everything works for me and it does what it's supposed to do. I haven't encountered any issues yet so far.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2020
Andrew F.
Internet, Selbstständig

"Handy but Frustrating"

Kommentare: Customer support has been responsive, but I get very frustrated using it so I end up relying more on another product that I already have.

Vorteile: I like the ability to have all of my documents in one place. I can group them by department so that documents are organized. I needed to share a document with someone outside of my organization, and I was able to create a private link so that they could view the document but nobody else could.

Nachteile: I start to type something, then look at another website, then go back to typing. The cursor moves to a new location so that my text is incorrect. It is VERY frustrating and I don't use Archbee much because of this but that I have reported. Support said they are aware of the bug but are unable to locate it. Also, if I enter a date such as 3/6/2020, weird pop-ups appear asking if I want to filter or create filters.

Raymond C.
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2020

"Great Knowledge Base and Documentation Software for Company"

Kommentare: Well coded software for you knowledge base and documentation, easily scalable and convenient to use.

Vorteile: Archbee able to support various format like codes and programming languages including python, JavaScript, SQL, HTML, C++, YAML, Swift, Java, JASON etc are just amazing and so convenient to work with. It saves you a lot of time to prepare your own documentation or knowledge base either for internal or external consumption. Ability to publish it public and with your own custom domain is a game changer. Now you can have your own knowledge base without need to develop your own platform, just use Archbee!

Nachteile: Hope there will be a mobile app, local sync and clipping features like Evernote soon.

• Bewertet am 18.11.2020
Ivan K.
Head of remote growth
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2020

"Online docs for teams that I 💜"

Kommentare: Fast ⚡️simple team docs, loving it!

Vorteile: I'm using it instead of Google Docs - beautiful and simple layout & UI
- super fast
- cool integrations
- share docs on own domain with or without password
- founder is brilliant coder and super helpful

Nachteile: - more templates
- some editing need refinement

• Bewertet am 13.11.2020
Shlomo Z.
Co Founder
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Great Tool!"

Kommentare: I used to use Google Docs for my SOPs & Project notes. I only realized how badly I needed Archbee AFTER I switched over.
In a nutshell, Archbee helps keep my SOPs & Notes organized and in one place.
I love the permission aspects & that I can invite team-members to View/Edit certain collections & lock them out of others.
I know it has plenty of capabilities for developers, I haven't even looked at that stuff, because I don't have the need. All & All, a great tool that helps my team & I all be on the same page, all the time.

Vorteile: Easy to use & learn intuitively.
Keeps the entire team on the same page with ease.
Built for every type of business, with plenty of features. Some that I love, others that I haven't even looked at.

Nachteile: Doesn't work great on an iPhone (for now). I do believe that they are either building a Mobile app or working on making the mobile experience much better in the coming months.

Ramon H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2020

"Splendid documentation and knowledgebase tool especially for dev teams"

Kommentare: Saving time and money through effective collaboration on internal and public docs.

Vorteile: You can embed nearly anything in a Archbee Doc through Iframe. Furthermore, they offer great blocks for API documentation, general diagrams, Mermaid Diagrams, Swagger UI, GraphiQL and general code. Additionally, they have directly integrated most of the tools which are used by dev teams. The Docs can be protected for members only or publish on a custom domain as a sophisticated documentation or knowledge base. The team collaboration features are top-notch. The UI is very clean and charming for the eye.

Nachteile: Android and iOS app aren't released till yet, but they are high on the roadmap. Till they will be released the mobile responsive experience has to suffice.

Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2020

"Easy to use documentation management"

Vorteile: We use archbee to manage our internal team as well as external user documentation. Ease of use means anyone from my team can manage it. That I think biggest PROs of using archbee. However, in other pros list I would say - it has helped reduce support time, knowledge churn and improved team collaboration.

Nachteile: Nothing much however, more limits for the less price can be helpful :)

Reece C.
RVP Community Support Services
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Great Documentation Tool"

Kommentare: Archbee holds all our of documentation/wiki content, it's simple and effective with a powerful search utility.

Vorteile: Archbee is simple to use and requires little to no onboarding for new users due to its initiative UI

Nachteile: Menu customisation could be improved along with allowing Grammarly to view/edit content

Alex C.
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2020

"A very good tool for our company"

Vorteile: I like the UI and UX for this tool. We're using it on a daily basis.

Nachteile: None, the tool is really good for our company.

Zee A.
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2020

"Super fast, highly customizable tool."

Kommentare: I just love it! They just upgraded the entire UI to make it even better.

Vorteile: Its fast!!! I also love that I can add emojis to every section and easily rearrange all docs by drag and drop.

Nachteile: I wish I could easily search EVERYTHING but instead, the search only pulls recent things I worked on. The CEO is working on fixing this so it will not be an issue long term. I really dislike that AB does not allow me to private label my docs that I share with others. They always add their logo in the footer. I would not mind if that link was an affiliate link. Now I avoid sharing docs publicly and it makes it more work for me.

• Bewertet am 22.11.2020
David I.
Innovation Director
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 23.11.2020

"Quite a polished product"

Kommentare: Awesome, havent had any issues

Vorteile: I like the enhancements recently completed. the UI is much more polished and works fluently. Its easy to use and handles all our documentation requirements

Nachteile: When we started using the product, it was a bit rough. seemed a bit unfinished. with time its now become something we value and use regularlary

• Bewertet am 23.11.2020
Oskar B.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2020

"Easy to use knowledge base and company documentation software"

Kommentare: Overall I'm satisfied with what it does. Best option for my companies knowledge base.

Vorteile: It does what it says, perfect place to create your internal knowledge base or company wiki. I'm not a software company, but I'm using it anyway as my ecommerce business knowledge base for almost a year. This is what I like the most: 1. Superfast intuitive UX 2. Very useful content blocks 3. Great starting templates 4. Easy to use permission options. You can limit the access for every docspace. 5. Inline document comments I need to say again, the speed is what impressed me the most. It's like using MS OneNote on steroids.

Nachteile: Not much to dislike:
-Lack of personalization - color options,
-Not too easy in switching boards.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2020
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.11.2020

"A great developer friendly knowledge platform"

Kommentare: The software is very lightweight, and intuitive to use. I was able to compile a complete handoff manual for a website in about an hour and then publish for the client. Super fast, and very easy way to tackle a recurring job.

Vorteile: The ease of compiling notes and other content relevant to development for handoff and customers is just incredibly fast and looks great. They've done a terrific job simplifying the UI so that it feels intuitive and natural.

Nachteile: I had some issues uploading larger files and had to redo a few pages because of this. It didn't seem to happen all the time, but it was noticable.

• Bewertet am 25.11.2020
Fred V.
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2020

"You Can Literally Embed Anything!"

Kommentare: I really like it so far. The fact that I can embed custom code is a game changer and takes documentation to another level.

Vorteile: The best thing I like most is that I can embed just about any kind of media or code I want which is not available in most documentation apps.

Nachteile: I wish it had cname that I could map to my domain to. Hopefully they will add that in the future.

Ron J.
Marketing Directory
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2020

"Great SOP Resource TOol"

Kommentare: Smooth

Vorteile: We were looking for a tool to help us document and organize our SOPs for internal use. Archbee has fit the bill perfectly.

Nachteile: I don't have much to complain about. Perhaps my only judgment would be that when you're doing a search, if you hit enter after typing in your search, it'll auto-select a result and go to it. If you want to see the search results, you have to *not* click the enter key.

Abhi V.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2020

"Great solution for documentation"

Vorteile: Great documentation wiki for internal teams and external customers

Nachteile: I dont think any features are missing from the product