ClickBACON Bewertungen

von The Restaurant Boss

Filtern nach:

Über ClickBACON

Hilft unabhängigen Restaurants, den Restaurantgewinn zu steigern, indem die Kosten für Lebensmittel, Arbeit und Getränke in Echtzeit verfolgt.

Erfahre mehr über ClickBACON

Tom M.
Executive Chef
  • Bewertet am 8.8.2018

"Huge Fan of Bacon and The Restaurant Boss"

Vorteile: It definitely helps in the tracking and being proactive with hitting our Prime Cost goals.

Nachteile: Would be nice if you could take pictures of the invoices as the way of logging/ importing.

von The Restaurant Boss an 9.8.2018

Hey Tom, thanks taking the time to post this review. We have had ".csv import" on our development roadmap for some time. We begin work on it next week. NO clue as to when it will be ready but I promise you and the entire user community will be updated with the progress. Be sure to send me any reports and details about where the reports came from, what data you want to go where etc via our support channel so we can include your specifics in our pre-built maps and testing.

• Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Elizabeth H.
Owner/Manager
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2019

"Great App for staying on Budget"

Kommentare: The hardest part about running a restaurant is keeping your labor and purchases in line with Sales. And Labor in California is a lot when you are adding all the fees and taxes on your payroll. Bacon has helped me bring costs in line. We experienced a Natural disaster in Ojai, The Thomas Fire, and it could have easily ruined our business, thankfully I had already started using bacon and was able to come up with financial plans to survive based on reports and checking everything daily.

Vorteile: Bacon has helped me lower my labor and purchases by 10%, thus leading to more profits. It has made it much easier to pay the bills monthly.

Nachteile: I wish it synced with my POS, Clover. Having to input data everyday is annoying, but it does help you stay on track throughout the month. The detailed reporting tabs get confusing and takes time for me to find the right report, I mainly use dashboard and budget.

von The Restaurant Boss an 25.6.2019

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for the feedback. I am so pumped that you are seeing results like 10% lower expenses, that is so awesome.

We understand the challenge with manual data entry and are working on hard on better integration options. We have been communicating with clover and believe we are close to an agreement with them. The best thing you can do is write to them and tell them that you want an integration with us.

We have been working on this with them for 6 months, they have been very slow to reply to our requests even though our testing has all passed.

Hopefully soon.

Ryan

Dusty S.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"Only used for two months but is great software."

Kommentare: I found it to be quite easy to use and understand. I could not get the our owner to understand the importance of having this data, that’s a whole thing on its own. I would still be using it and may again when I go back to my business.

Vorteile: Entering the data was easy and straight forward. I really like the charts. The breakdown of info was easy to read and understand.

Nachteile: It did not integrate with Clover as easy as I was lead to believe. Was never able to really figure out how to create the budgets.

von The Restaurant Boss an 26.7.2019

Hi Dusty, thanks for the comments and taking the time to post this review. Funny you should mention Clover, we are in the final stages of testing a seamless integration with them so your data will push into BACON daily without you having to do anything. No date on when this will be ready, but we are working on it. As far as budgets, shoot us an email, support@therestaurantboss.com and I will answer any of your questions about budget, or we can schedule a quick call to review it.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Anthea P.
Restaurant Owner
  • Bewertet am 4.8.2018

"Helped me to Focus on the right metrics for my restaurant"

Kommentare: ClickBACON has helped me to focus on Prime Cost. In addition I purchased the other learning modules and have been very impressed by the content. I haven't had time to implement much yet, but look forward to doing so. I must also add that the customer service is excellent. I had a couple of queries which were answered very promptly and effectively. Overall I am very happy with the program and associated learning modules.

Vorteile: As a new restauranteur I had heard the term "Prime Cost" before, and I knew what it was. The Bacon program highlights it on the dashboard so that you're constantly aware of your Prime Cost status. Prime cost includes wages, and I was pleased to find the program makes it easy to track your employment costs as part of the equation.

Nachteile: The software uses a special formula to replace the need for stock take data. Whilst I hope this formula works, it is difficult to let go and trust that stock take metrics are automatically taken care of.

von The Restaurant Boss an 6.8.2018

Thanks for the review and honesty Anthea. The formula is never meant to give you 100% perfect data, but we have been testing it over 4 years and it gets pretty close. Nothing will ever substitute taking inventory and costing every single ingredient and recipe, but if we can get you data that is incredibly accurate in 5 minutes per day instead of 10-20 hours per week, you can spend that time working on the things that really matter in your restaurant. I appreciate your concern and if you or anybody reading this wants more info on how we calculate the "Rolling CoGS" without using inventory and recipes costs, I am happy to explain it further.

• Bewertet am 4.8.2018
Shane G.
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2019

"Must have for all restaurants"

Kommentare: Increased my profits by getting a good idea of my prime cost and adjusting daily now with out the hours spent calculating.

Vorteile: Love this software, it replaced hours of back breaking inventory for me. Complete customization was a huge bonus for me as I am able to track my Skip the Dishes and In house revenue. I dont have a bar, so I was able to use this program and not need a bar option like other programs I found. It lets me know how well my restaurant is doing with minimal hands on. I watched closely in the beginning to make sure, now I can just sit back and fully trust this program. Calculated food and prime costs for you on a daily basis allowed me to make fast changes to the restaurant right away to make sure my profitability was high. This program is a stress reliever for any business.

Nachteile: Not set up for mobile use very well. When using on a tablet or mobile phone, its hard to open links or add things. This would be great for me to work in areas where I dont have a computer like when I am at my restaurant. I am also a PAramedic and better mobile use would allow me to work from the ambulance.

von The Restaurant Boss an 6.6.2019

Hey Shane, we appreciate all the support and are so happy to hear that you are getting the intended results in less time than alternative solutions.

While I can't quote timelines, we are starting development on a mobile interface.

Vincent B.
chef owner
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2019

"DEFINE OUR NORTH STAR"

Kommentare: This product is what I been in search of I used to work for the ASPEN SKI CO and US foods offered something similar as a tool for their major accounts... After opening my own place and been up and running for 4 years now this has allowed us to see our "stars" aka goals in a clear sky/.way. Now we can define our Northern Star/ Main GOAL and have a way to navigate our way in a more clear and defined path! THrough being more Organized and this program will help you instill a daily ritual to stay on track!

Vorteile: the competency of each area of the software. the Interface makes it super easy to navigate! FOLLOW THE STEP just like representative said the wizard plug right through and the video before entering the step! awesome well thought out and put together.

Nachteile: I have been up and going for a week I cant honestly comment at this time

von The Restaurant Boss an 31.7.2019

Hey Vincent, thanks for taking the time to review our software. We are so excited that you are loving the tool and want to make sure you know we are here to answer any questions you may have as you get deeper into it.

"FOLLOW THE STEPS" ha ha, yeah. We put the videos in the setup wizard and if you follow them, you will get setup faster and properly the first time.

• Bewertet am 28.7.2019
Robert M.

"Click Bacon is a must"

Kommentare: happy with it

Vorteile: I know exactly how we are doing for the month, no guessing

Nachteile: setting up was difficult, I wish someone can scan through and see if it is all set up correctly

von The Restaurant Boss an 6.6.2019

Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback. We are always looking for ways to make setup easier and faster for our users. Unfortunately, the nature of restaurant financials is complicated, while we try to simplify it and believe we have, it is still complex in nature. We often find this is the biggest challenge for users. What we also find is that while the setup process is a bit difficult at time, the process helps lead to better understanding and cleaner POS systems when it is done.

Also, regarding looking at your setup, we would be happy to take a few minutes and review the setup. I will schedule that to happen next week and email you back.

FYI - If you are interested, in an effort to keep monthly cost low and eliminate a "large first month payment." we offer setup packages and advanced training if that is something you are interested.

All our Best,
BACON Dev Team

Brian O.
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2019

"Taking the guesswork out of my numbers "

Kommentare: Rep is great to work with and responds quickly when I have questions

Vorteile: I love the fact that I can get my numbers on a daily basis instead of guessing at the end of the month. I have all my reports,and inventory the first of the month instead of a week later.

Nachteile: Nothing to not like about this system. It’s very good value for money,and it will save you thousands over the years.

von The Restaurant Boss an 17.6.2019

Hey Brian, thanks for taking the time to post this review. We are excited to hear that you are loving the software and seeing the results as we intended.

If we can ever be of further assistance never hesitate to reach out.

Tanner W.
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2019

"ClickBacon = A Win for Small Restaurants"

Kommentare: ClickBACON has given us a visual on our restaurants performance. I do not think I would be able to take over my family's restaurant if it wasn't for ClickBACON. My family just knew that they were making money, but they did not have any clear data on food cost, labor cost, etc. Now I am able to see exactly where our money is going. Seeing our performance right in front of us is allowing us to set goals, which in turn will grow our business.

Vorteile: The ease of inputting the data whether it be sales, purchases, or labor. Also, as long as you are feeding ClickBACON accurate data, you can quickly see how your restaurant is currently performing from the home screen.

Nachteile: I wish there were more examples of how to create effective checklists within the software. Like a "how-to" button that would show you different checklists for Salad Bar Opening Prep or Waitress 1 Closing. This would help us understand how detailed and what verbiage should be used.

von The Restaurant Boss an 12.6.2019

Tanner, thank you so much for taking the time to post this. I love that you see the vision we are working toward, helping simply operations for independent restaurants.

Regarding your example idea, TY. I am going to add that to our list of feature requests. We have heard something like this before so it is something we need to address.

Carl H.

"great !"

Kommentare: Great experience,

Vorteile: Easy of use. Reports. graphics. Mobile integration.

Nachteile: inventory
printing of multiple weeks
POS integration (but not your fault)

von The Restaurant Boss an 12.6.2019

Hey Carl, thank you for taking the time to post this. We are so honored that you have been with us since nearly the beginning.

As always, never hesitate to reach out if there is anything you need.

Shane S.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Bacon!"

Kommentare: Very good, I want to utilize it more

Vorteile: How inclusive it is of all aspects of the industry

Nachteile: The ability to pull information from it could
Be better.

von The Restaurant Boss an 12.6.2019

Hello Shane, we value all feedback and are sorry to see that we did not exceed your expectations in our Customer Service and Features sections.

Please reach out to me directly if there is anything still pending we help you with and I will be sure to look at ways we can improve this experience for you and all users going forward.

Also, please never hesitate to submit requests on features or smoother workflows. We are always looking for ways to improve.

Lee G.
Managing Director

"So Close"

Kommentare: I have enjoyed using it and getting the team involved in keeping it up to date and relevant is a great way to teach responsibility and attention to the details and cost.

Vorteile: It supports the day to day running of the businesses we own in hospitality by giving clear understanding of the costs and expenditures against revenue.

Nachteile: It is geared to American operations - it would be great for everyone to look globally.

von The Restaurant Boss an 17.6.2019

Hello Lee,

We keep adding features to help our international users. We recently added different date formats and a few other little things.

If there is something specific you need or have a recommendation, please let us know and we wold be happy to consider it.

Charles M.
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2019

"A Recommendation From A Graduate Of "The School of Hard Knocks""

Kommentare: I've been in business for over 20 years and for the most part went to the "school of hard knocks" in learning how to operate a business successfully. I'm still learning. I would recommend anyone starting up a restaurant to include this software early on in the process. It won't guarantee your success, but will definitely help you stay on a track for it.

Vorteile: Very user friendly. I've created spreadsheets over the years to track our budget, but they ended up getting too complex and impossible to explain to those who need to know. This software is actually enjoyable to use while at the same time tracking a myriad of key budgetary items.

Nachteile: I only wish this was available to me 20 years ago when I was first starting out!

von The Restaurant Boss an 9.5.2019

Hey Charles, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback on BACON. We work hard to ensure that BACON provides the data restaurant owners need in a simple easy to use format and we are honored that you recognize that and are seeing results form the effort. Please don't be stranger, if there is anything you need from us.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Tyler B.
Senior Manager
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2018

"Mermaid - Review of ClickBacon"

Vorteile: I think it is a very intuitive and helpful software. I love every part about it. I understand it is a newer/younger company, but I love growing with them and seeing the addition of new features.

Nachteile: I don't really have much in the way of cons. I understand how younger companies work and I believe that all of the kinks will get worked out and become a more useful tool everyday.

von The Restaurant Boss an 6.8.2018

Thanks for the comments and understanding that we are still small. In exchange for the "kinks" we hope to offer that interaction to get your features added. Thanks for the support, we are here if you need us for anything.

• Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Linda A.

"ClickBacon Positive Review"

Kommentare: We like it very much. We are a new business and and Bacon has helped us see where we are at financialy on a daily basis

Vorteile: How user friendly it is and how easy it was to set it up.

Nachteile: Wish it was more comprenhensive with food costs and labor

von The Restaurant Boss an 25.6.2019

Hey Linda, thanks for taking the time to give us your comments. We are so honored to be a part of your team with this solution.

Please let us know what we are laking with regards to "more comprehensive with food costs and labor" so we can be sure to consider your suggestions.

All my best,
Ryan

Wayne H.
Mutliple Resturant Owner
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2019

"Bacon will not let you down!"

Kommentare: Brand new to the program....But I can honestly say my confidence in realtime numbers and budgets are at an all time high. I have been waiting for this type of software for a long time. The support team is always there to help and to provide guidance.

Vorteile: I'm just getting started with the bacon software. I can already changes in my managers attitudes about saving every dollar. It's great to see realtime numbers and not relying on my accountant for monthly P&Ls that are always a month late. No more guessing!!

Nachteile: Literally have none.......The few questions and concerns I had were dealt with ASAP and there was a fix or reason for all of them!

von The Restaurant Boss an 5.3.2019

Thanks for taking the time to write this review Wayne. It has been a pleasure working with you and helping you get BACON setup in your restaurant.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Marouane M.
CO-Founder
  • Bewertet am 15.8.2019

"Great Tool"

Kommentare: Great

Vorteile: It gives you insight in your restaurant finances. That was my biggest issue...

Nachteile: It has to be done everyday...
It is only accurate as you are. Meaning if you make mistakes with entering your purchases it will have consequences. However its business, sh*t is real..

von The Restaurant Boss an 19.8.2019

Hey Marouane, I wish we could create a way to get you the data you want where you don't have to do any of the work, we are trying, we are getting closer, but like you said. It's business, sh*t is real.

We agree we see the best results when owners and operators take 5 minutes per day, for 15 minutes 2x per week to get the data entered properly and review the dashboard. If you can commit to that, you will see the results.

There are no magic pills in business!

• Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Daniel M.
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2018

"Roadmap to success "

Vorteile: After using SimpleOrder and peach works bacon does it all at a fraction of the price and is a 1000 times easier for my manger to use. The other software company over complicated everything and made my manger not want to use it. With bacon it gives you the numbers you need to be profitable in a matter of minutes a day. Go BACON!

Nachteile: No cons. I love it. It so simple to use.

von The Restaurant Boss an 5.3.2019

Hey Dan, I love the name of your restaurant, but I think I have told you that a few times. We are so happy to hear that you are getting everything you expected from BACON. Of course, if there is anything you need, please let us know.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Katia A.
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2019

"Great Tools"

Kommentare: Overall. Very please

Vorteile: The sofway is very user friendly and very intuitive

Nachteile: I am in Canada. I think that we should be able to change the salary deductions title to reflect Canada what we have in Canada. (I understand that the title does not matter only the % counts). However find this confusing for other parties having access to information. Also when selecting report even when you change to say that your week starts on a Sunday. This is not carry over. You have to put date manually. It`s not defaulting

von The Restaurant Boss an 10.6.2019

Hello Katia, thank you for the feedback. We are working on both of your suggestions. The ability to change weekly start date is brand new to the system and our next step in its development will be on auto selections sections like reports.

FYI - we have a tab in our support desk where you can submit any feature request like this. We consider all of them and prioritize them into our pipeline.

• Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Scott S.
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2018

"OWNER OF RESTURANT"

Kommentare: GREAT!

Vorteile: EASY TO USE AND RYAN'S STAFF IS ALWAYS READY TO HELP IF NEEDED.

Nachteile: NOTHING. IT SEEMS TO BE THE BEST APPLICATION FOR FOOD COST, BEV COST, AND LABOR COST I HAVE EVER USED.

von The Restaurant Boss an 7.8.2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Scott, we greatly appreciate your comments and the time it took you. If you ever have any suggestions or ways we can improve the product, do not hesitate to reach out to us.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Paul N.
Owner/Operator
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2019

"Great program!"

Vorteile: It’s only been a week and I’ve been able to identify areas where I can save money.

Nachteile: Still a little buggy, but those things get fixed with time. No harm done

von The Restaurant Boss an 20.3.2019

Hey Paul, thanks for all the great questions you have been asking in the BACON user group. We are so honored to have great operators like you improving profits with our system. Never hesitate to reach out if you need anything from us.

• Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Jackson K.
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2019

"Easy to use! Tracks the Basics!"

Vorteile: Super easy to use. Only tracks the necessary costs in the restaurant.

Nachteile: There really isn't anything not to like!

von The Restaurant Boss an 6.6.2019

Hey Jackson, thanks so much for the comments. It has been a pleasure getting to know you and your team as we got BACON set up for you.

Philip J.
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2018

"Great snapshot for your business"

Vorteile: The ease of set up and the great tutorial introduction. Virtually fool proof!

Nachteile: Sometimes when you log in, your data isn't there, a little worrying, but so far always there when you log out and in again.

von The Restaurant Boss an 6.8.2018

Thanks for the review and also this is the first we have heard about the information issue...yeah cause for concern if that was happening to us. We will look further into the issue and address it immediately. Also just so you know, we store your data is 4 completely unique locations. The original database, the database companies back-up location, then we do 2 daily backups with 2 different companies at different storage locations.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2018