Über Recooty

Recooty erleichtert KMU den Einstellungsprozess und hilft ihnen, wunderbare Talente für ihr Team zu gewinnen.

Erfahre mehr über Recooty

This is very tough question Till now i didn't find any.

Bewertungen zu Recooty

4,9
4,9

Recooty hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 68 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Recooty bereits verwendet?

Mradul chandra J.
Mradul chandra J.
Senior Vice President Sales and Marketing in Indien

The best website job board!

Kommentare: This software has helped in building a great organization by hiring smartly.

The software is really very amazing and easy to use and integrate into our current website, with just a couple of clicks the real pain of recruiting the right person has become real easy. The team of Recooty really went above and beyond for providing a perfect interface. Highly recommended. All the best team Recooty!

The features are currently very limited as of now. I'd love to see some more pro features in the upcoming days.

Antwort von Recooty

Thank you Mr. Chandra for appreciating our product. This surely helps us serve you and other customers better. We constantly aim at ensuring that Recooty exceeds all expectations in terms of product and customer experience. You would have received an email from our team elaborating the details of the functionalities with tutorial video guide. Once again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to improving our services & to serve you better. Always at your service- Customer Happiness Team @Recooty

Edoka I.
CEO in Nigeria
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nice User experience

Kommentare: I am really cool with Recooty

the navigation process from application to hire

Will have to figure that out on the go but as of this moment I'm cool with the software

Director in Indien
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Product but with some Flaw

This is easy to use and collaborate with team

Missing some vital functionality which are useful for recruitment industry

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iSmartRecruit

Peeyush D.
Peeyush D.
Digital Marketing Specialist in Indien

Most recommend job board with candidate tracking

Kommentare: Recooty is an excellent tool as far as recruitment is concerned, the team is awesome. Their support to help us is amazing.

The job board of Recooty is fantastic, it works really well when integrated to careers page. Tracking of candidates becomes much easier, become now my recruitment team doesn’t have to go through thousands of emails to shortlist good candidates. Recooty has made it super easy.

The tool is itself a good package, no disadvantages of not buying it. The support team is awesome, they help you out in every stage if you are stuck anywhere.

Pramod J.
Pramod J.
Freelance WordPress developer in Indien

Amazing Customer Support

Kommentare: I was able to streamline my recruiting process.

I loved the customer service of Recooty. They totally devote themselves in solving the problems of their customer. It doesn't matter what time it is or how stupid or complicated any question is, they are always there to guide you. The Wordpress plugin made the whole integration process into 1 click installation for WP websites. I would recommend it to all the budding entrepreneurs for making your hiring process easier than ever.

There are no cons as such but it would be really great if it provided interview scheduling with the shortlisted candidate.

Antwort von Recooty

Thank a ton Mr. Jodhani for your kind words. We always try to provide our the best possible support to our clients. You'll be amazed to know that we are working on the interview scheduling part & you'll definitely see this feature on Recooty in the upcoming days :)

Gyanendra S.
Gyanendra S.
Co Founder in Indien

Problem solver product

Kommentare: Able to manage resume , Job profile and candidate.

From long we were facing problem to manage job requirement and candidate profile. When i came across recooty, i found they hit the nail. Within minute, they integrate recooty to my company site and we got the solution for our problem. This tool is extremely easy to manage. I just request team to add one feature, within week i got that feature in recooty. It was a amazing experience dealing with recooty team.

This is very tough question :) Till now i didn't find any. I just dont want reminder message from tool to use it.

Antwort von Recooty

It has been such a pleasure to help you out with our world's simplest job board, we remember the day when one of our team member helped Cognic Systems in integrating Recooty on their website & they asked for a feature which we were already working upon. We knew you'll love it!

Sidharth J.
Sidharth J.
Founder and CEO in Indien

Great Product ! Very user friendly !

Kommentare: Recruitment softwares are generally very bulky and boring to use. Because of the high number of option, there are generally a lot of clickable options which at times are distributed throughout the screen. This really frustrates the user and consumes a lot of energy eventually reducing the productivity of our employees. Recooty on the other hand was very easy to use, fast and well organized. As a result of which the employees remain active for much longer and gets the work done faster.

It has a very well defined flow. All the options are available right in front of you. The UI of the portal gives a very calm feeling which has helped in increasing the productivity of our team. The costing is appropriate and the support team is very active. The speed of the software is another things that we really appreciate.

Nothing as of yet. We are pretty happy with the over all experience.

Aashish V.
Aashish V.
Marketing Manager in Indien

Quick Response Amazing Support Team

Kommentare: my experience is amazing

I was amazed about the quick response to the queries to support the end user always up to resolve any issues and that's all for free. workload for our hiring team become very less hectic as compared to before.

i don't think there's any problem with anything, its been a while but i haven't received any problem or flaw in the software.

Mukeem H.
Mukeem H.
UI Designer in Indien
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The candidate tracking system my HR loves.

Kommentare: Recooty is helping us in building our startup team.

This recruitment software has made our company's recruiters work easier than ever. Managing and tracking of applicants have become much easier. The UI is extremely beautiful! We love Recooty.

Nothing, I can tell about. The work of this product is simply awesome.

Amay B.
Content Writer in Indien
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Recooty could be the Easiest Applicant Tracking System I

What I liked about this software is how easy to use it is. I really liked its interface which looked great and helped us to streamline our recruitment process. Recooty helped us to find the best people to join our company and we are glad that we found this software and used it to expand our team size. It is a great place to start with.

What I missed was a mobile application. If they make it then it will help to see the information on the go.

Nishant S.
Nishant S.
Founder in Indien
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Product!

Kommentare: The productivity of my hiring team has significantly improved.

I'm super happy and satisfied that we went with Recooty for posting job openings of our company.Their interface is incredibly attractive and interactive and it just takes a couple of clicks to get any job posted on our site. I loved the ease of accessibility of the website. I loved it!

Nothing yet I came across till yet. Too Simple & easy to integrate & use. Now, looking for APIs to fetch data directly.

Antwort von Recooty

Dear Nishant, Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. We have started taking reviews on Capterra & this is our 2nd review and it means a lot to us :) We're delighted to hear that Recooty is helping you in building a great team.

Ashish S.
Operations specialist in Indien

Recooty has made recruiting valuable employees and building a great team really very

I'm super happy that we decided to go for Recooty to enhance our recruiting process. With the increased exposure to the hiring world because of Recooty's integration with Google, we have expanded our workplace with the best of the employees we could get.

We would love to have a mobile app for Recooty so that we don't have to browse it everytime and we always carry our mobile so we'll never miss any update.

Apoorva S.
Senior consultant in Indien

Super easy to use

Recooty is really very simple to use. All you need to do is visit their website and there's an amazing tutorial video guide which will take only a couple of minutes of yours and you're all set to revolutionize your recruiting process. My experience with recooty was truly amazing.

I really see no drawbacks in Recooty so far. Hope it expands more and more and keep adding amazing features.

Joel N.
Data Analyst in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Recooty Software Review

Kommentare: One word for this amazing recruitment tool: reliable. It makes the recruitment and hiring process easy and saves you time so you can move on to other important matters.

The software can be simply integrated into any website. Easy to use tool that makes recruitment and hiring very easy. You can manage everything in just one place from posting a job, handling applications to short-listing. Everything can be easily accessed. You also get a quick access to applicants info such as resumes and cover letters that match a particular job description. So it's easy to sort them out and plan how to go about each one of them.

An option for planning for short-listed candidates would absolutely be a great idea.

Software and Web Developer in Indien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Most favorite recruitment tool so far.

Kommentare: Great product.

The ease of use of Recooty is both, enjoyable as well as efficient at the same time. Prefect recruitment tool.

Recooty is nearly perfect with no such cons I can say now.

Ankit N.
Ankit N.
Associate in Indien

Best all in one recruitment tool.

Recooty is a handy tool for startups to build teams. Being a recruiter I like this tool a lot.

To be honest, if is simple and easy to use with no cons discovered yet.

Vishwajeet C.
Vishwajeet C.
Engineer,Core Network Integration in Indien

Awesome tool.

It's a great product. We got many good candidates using this software.

We have been using Recooty for more than 6 months and we didn't find any problems.

Gourav S.
Gourav S.
Validation Analyst in Indien
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Delightful product!

Kommentare: Great tool,love it.

An amazing software for companies to hire great talents from their own platform. Since July, we got 50 applicants and hired many grear talents. Really helpful ATS.

Its more than a suggestion than a con,but having a smartphone app would have added a lot more to the amazing features

Abhishek T.
Manager in Indien

Recooty has really raised the bar of the recruiting process.

Recooty has come up with amazing solutions to every problem regarding hiring. It is very easy to use and it has helped me get some amazingly brilliant candidates for our company.

Really looking forward to the launch of mobile app which will make handling applications easier. Thank you Recooty

Abhishek V.
Abhishek V.
Software Developer in Indien

The easiest and the simplest!

Kommentare: Best ats i have came accross

Recooty is the most simple and amazing Applicant Tracking Software and requires not deep dive from the company’s tech support team to figure out how to use it. We loved their videos and step by step instructions which made the whole process of integrating Recooty on our website fairly simple. Also, it makes our website look a lot more professional with a career and we are hiring page.

Speaking of cons, we have no words as there are no cons.

Mariana I.
Senior Consultant in Kolumbien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Really Good and easiest ATS

Kommentare: We have had an excellent experience with this software in the company and I feel that it can improve even more, it has one or another detail, but it has always been positive in its use and has fulfilled its task.

This ATS is as they say one of the easiest softwares to use when using it I have used it in my company for a long time, the candidate organization system is quite detailed and is combined with the mail option.

You need a telephone application to expand the use of the application without limitations

Sales Consultant in USA
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Post your Jobs to Job Boards thru your Website

Kommentare: The support from Recooty is good and it is easy to post jobs to your website and other job boards simoustanesly which make it a good product to use.

Job posting features are very easy to use and can connect to any companies website. Once you post your jobs in Recooty the jobs can be viewed on your company website and the jobs get posted to google along with a few other job boards.

Recooty could offer a little bit more flexibility in tailoring some of the fields.

Divyansh T.
Developer in Indien

Never expected hiring to be such an easy task.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its Amazing

I am an entrepreneur so having some dedicated employees is really necessary for my booming business. Since I started using Recooty, I got a huge pile of applications that were extremely valuable and relevant, and also Recooty sorted them which then provided me with a handful of great, dedicated employees

An app should definitely be there I think. It would make handling the hiring process easier.

Founding Director in Indien

Recooty Retinodes Top Performer

Kommentare: Definitely Resource requirement. Now we have to just put things onto the page and in a shot they published and you get results as per need. So overall experience was good and wait for future updates.

I love the process to integrate Recooty service onto my web. There is no need to hardcode, and you don't have to be very skillful (programmingly) to use such things. Ease and simple.

Nothing explore such thing yet. But yes It can be much faster with the backend process.

Amit S.
Android developer in Indien

The easiest and most efficient applicant tracking system

Recooty's system is extremely easy to use and it's undoubtedly the best recruiting platform for any venture .the functionality of the product is superb. Hiring get super easy with recooty.

Nope .....0 cons in Recooty for now ....