Simplesat Bewertungen

von Simplesat

Excellent value, above-and-beyond customer service

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Stephen M.
CTO

Kommentare: There are quite a few products in this space and we evaluated a bunch before settling on Simplesat. We haven't been disappointed! We're getting extremely helpful feedback from clients that then drives our training and operational processes.

Vorteile: Simplesat's support has been phenomenal. There have been a number of times where I've had a question, feature suggestion, or beta request and they've gone above and beyond to provide instructions and help us design custom surveys. In cases where they didn't have the feature we wanted yet, they were straightforward about where it fell in their roadmap and then actually reached out to follow up when the requested feature became available for beta testing.

Nachteile: There are a couple of features I would still like to have (like a documented API and better reporting tools), but they're getting there.

von Pronto Holdings an 27.3.2019

Hey Stephen, thank you so much for this feedback.

Noted about the API and reporting tools. On the roadmap!

Please keep the great feedback coming.

Works as described and better!

Jay K.
Help Desk Manager

Vorteile: It gives us the opportunity to get QUICK, honest feedback from our users. We have the ability to schedule to whom, when and what trigger responses they go out to. The ease of setting it up useful and the recorded info we get allows us to focus not only on areas of improvements, but do what we did right the first time, better the next go round.

Nachteile: Every once in a while I will get an "anonymous" survey.

Fantastic for providing real-time feedback from customers

Steven B.
Operations Manager
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has allowed us to get feedback on a micro scale and identify specific clients who need more attention but also macro trends that have allowed us to course-correct quickly to keep up with changing trends.

Vorteile: Super easy to implement, very easy for those receiving the survey to complete, the customer support team is second-to-none!

Nachteile: I would add some additional reporting features so that I can better track trends over time but the team has taken that feedback (and already implemented some of it) and I see the features coming out on a regular basis. But overall I have zero complaints.

Has potential however not a mature product yet

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Joshua G.

Kommentare: I think this product has the potential to be a great poduct however at the moment it still has some development to go before I would consider moving from our incumbent solution.

Vorteile: I like the website widget for sharing feedback publically. The integration of NPS surveys alongside ticket surveys is great.

Nachteile: The dashboarding is not developed enough for me yet. Other products are more conducive to a single dashboard you'd want to put up on a wall screen to display feedback with relevent information and filters.

Quality Product and Value

Samuel S.
Operations Manager

Kommentare: Really good product and I would recommend.

Vorteile: It offers a visually appealing and professional way for us to collect customer satisfaction and promoter scores from our clients that they actually respond to because its so simple.

Nachteile: The product is still in earlier development stages, so there is potentially more functionality which you could get out of it and deeper integration too

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Nick T.
Service Manager

Kommentare: It is easy to use and is able to accomplish all that we need.

Vorteile: For the end-user, I like the simplicity.

Nachteile: There is nothing about this software that I can say is lacking.

von Pronto Holdings an 24.5.2019

Wow thank you for the kind words Nick!! Pleasure to serve you so far.

If you have any feedback for how we can improve please don't hesitate to let us know.

Simple and just works

Jesse P.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software just does what it's supposed to do. I particularly liked the GIF's in the email for the users to click on, put some motion in there. It is fast, looks nice, very affordable. Great product.

Nachteile: It doesn't natively integrate with BrightGauge yet (you can ask for BrightGauge to work on that which we have) but we didn't have time to build out all the gauges to be able to use it.

It is Simple Stat

Andrew S.
Service Manager

Kommentare: Great product does what it is meant to and is growing all the time!

Vorteile: Simple works as expected
Connects with our ticket system ConnectWise Manage

Nachteile: Costs money but it is worth it and you get what you pay for in this world

Bewertet am 27.7.2019
Martina B.
Travel agent
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with this software, I use it every day to check positive and negative reviews, its very good to do things better

Vorteile: I love simplesat . I can check is our client are satisfied with my work and I can improve everything what I do at my work

Nachteile: nothing , its really perfect to know, if your work is good or you have to do things better

Great for getting to know clients

Bewertet am 20.7.2019
IT Project manager

Kommentare: Great product for learning about your clients and getting to know their needs and expectations.

Vorteile: This product is great for understanding the customer and their needs.

Nachteile: Our techs work on tickets together at times so there is no ticket owner. When we get a review it will only show it’s for 1 tech rather than both.

Simple, powerful, and useful!

Blake F.
Support Lead

Kommentare: As mentioned above, we've brought Support experiences forward to the rest of the company through Slack integration. Our company now knows how we're doing, and where we can improve in real time as the customers give feedback. For the amount of time spent during setup, and the cost of maintaining a subscription, Simplesat is invaluable. I use it multiple times, EVERY DAY. We've seen an increase in overall customer feedback since implementing.

Vorteile: Ease of initial setup - The software is so straightforward and integrated with both Zendesk and our website landing pages easily. The UI is modern, clean, and bug free. I didn't hit any snags during set up, but when I contacted their support they were there quickly to assure me I was on the right path. Support - they proactively reached out to me after signup to make sure everything was in order and schedule a time to demo. The demo was quick, didn't waste my time, and didn't spend the whole time trying to sell me the product. They catered it to me, which is exactly what I wanted. Integrations - As mentioned above, integrating with Zendesk and our website was simple, but it goes much deeper than that. They also have great, one page guides that walked me through setting up notifications in Slack so we can keep our whole company aware of how we're doing, and more important, where we need to improve.

Nachteile: I don't like that you can't modify the satisfaction options (Happy, Neutral, Unhappy). If it were up to me I would remove Neutral from our rating system. Can't assign more than one user as a billing contact.

Simplesat review

Scott C.
Customer Relationship Manager
Computer-Vernetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: What I like is that when clients do use the sevice and if we receive negative feedback we are notified so we can call them.

Vorteile: What I like most about your software is the flexibility in our ability to make changes to how it is customer facing. We've had problems with what we thought were simple straight forward ways for our client to give us a quick review of our service and luckily your software allows us to change things that make sense for all.

Nachteile: I wish that when you hover over the different icons for our ratings somehow the user could see in bigger letters or more vibrate animation what they are getting to click on.

Thank you Scott!

Great feedback about making the rating icons more visible, or easier to click. A huge focus for Simplesat is to make surveys fun and intuitive.

We'll continue to work on this. And please keep your great feedback coming.

Nice simple and cost effective

Bewertet am 12.3.2019

Kommentare: Great for getting end users to click and review simple and neat.

Vorteile: Great tracking of surveys and overall scores.

Nachteile: Wish it had more third-party integration like to Brightgauge would be nice.

Very easy and effective tool

Senior Project Manager

Kommentare: SimpleSAT's customer feedback surveys were easy to implement and our customers responded so well to SimpleSAT's engaging and straight-forward survey presentation. With the survey embedded into each one of our customer service ticket footers, we immediately saw an increase of 250% in the amount of surveys we were receiving from customers.

Vorteile: The tool has just the right amount of customization offered and it's ease of use for our customers.

Nachteile: I don't have any "cons" to share about this software.

Simplesat User Review

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Jon H.
Team Lead

Vorteile: The ease of use is one of the great features. I would have to say it is one of the easiest tools I use during the day. It makes it super quick to see my clients reaction to service that is provided.

Nachteile: At this point there is not to much for me to pick at for a con. The one thing I would say is the lack of customization for the dashboard for base users is a bummer. It would be nice as a simple user to have the ability to change my view to hide stuff I don't want too see.

von Pronto Holdings an 27.3.2019

Hey Jon, thank you for this awesome feedback!

Great point about the dashboards. We've got this on our radar and on the roadmap. I'll be sure to keep you updated on any progress there.

I'm not sure if your 5/10 "likelihood to recommend" was a mistake. If not, I look forward to earning your recommendation in the future as we continue to develop the product.

Thank you again!

Excellent Widgets

Josh L.
Digital Creator

Kommentare: Excellent. Allows us to display all of our support ticket feedbacks directly onto our website.

Vorteile: We love how simple this is to integrate into our website. We also love the simplistic design.

Nachteile: Maybe add a few more customisation options for the ticker widget?

Simplesat Review

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were having issues getting customer sat surveys consistently and Simplesat has made it so easy and simple we get at least 3 out of 5 responses from our customers

Vorteile: It was easy to use and integrate into my PSA

Nachteile: Still needs to have some more user control features

SimpleSat takes getting and sharing customer feedback to a new level of ease

Joshua P.
Vice President of Technology

Kommentare: We had problems getting feedback from customers. Fewer than .05% filled out satisfaction surveys. When we switched to SimpleSat that jumped to 10% (and is climbing).

Vorteile: Makes the process for getting customer feedback nearly frictionless for the customer. It increased the amount of feedback we get 50x from the survey forms we were using before.

Nachteile: No cons to speak of, it's been phenomenal.

Simple & Effective

Shadi A.
Co-Founder

Kommentare: Very good.

Vorteile: The simplicity of the platform makes it easy for our team to manage it. And our clients don’t have to be educated to being utilize it. It’s self explanatory. Good stuff.

Nachteile: No cons but I do have a recommendation. It would be great to integrate the software with Google Reviews and Facebook Reviews if someone leaves a comment.

Great Survey Tool!

J.r. K.
Customer Success Rep

Kommentare: We've only scratched the surface of what this tool can do for us. We've implemented as part of closing tickets in our Support flow and we are using it as a Satisfaction tool to gauge how we are doing. Plus, the good reviews get published to our website showing off our great service to prospective customers. We have plans to implement in account management and NPS scoring, so I'm excited to see what more we can do. Amazing tool and a tremendous value.

Vorteile: Easy to use
Many integrations
Branded Survey Landing Pages
Options for survey images (thumbs up, smiley face, etc)
Our customers use it often and we get tremendous feedback
Good reviews can be published straight to your website as testimonials

Nachteile: Currently they do not have a Hubspot integration

Michael P.
Director of IT

Kommentare: Overall has been great.

Vorteile: Ease of use it great. Publishing to the website as well.

Nachteile: No integrations to tools like BrightGauge.

Easy to use for our customers and results in a higher click through percentage

Jeremy T.
Tech II

Vorteile: Easy to use and integrate into our services which helps with getting a higher click through percentage

Nachteile: Nothing yet! We have been enjoying this service.

Thank you Jeremy!

So awesome to hear your response rates improved.

Please keep the feedback coming. Looking forward to continuing to serve you.

Awesome software

Christi T.
Sales and Marketing Director

Kommentare: I absolutely love Simplesat!

Vorteile: I love the ease of it. Setting everything up was super easy. It has better thumbs unlike Hively. I think it really grabs people's attention. We constantly have people reviewing us.

Nachteile: There's just a few little bugs to work out.

Simple and worth the investement

Richard T.
IT Director

Vorteile: Simplicity. Support is great although the support is coming form our Web marketing company who integrated to our website. It is well worth the investment.

Nachteile: Unable to change Color to match our corporate Identity. I hear its in the works though.

Great way to easily collect feedback from your clients.

Derek A.

Vorteile: The software was very easy to setup and use. It also made it much easier for our clients to give us feedback compared to our old survey. We have seen significant increase in client feedback.

Nachteile: I honestly do not have anything bad to say.