Über Simplesat

Angenehm einfach zu bedienende Ein-Klick-Zufriedenheitsumfragen für serviceorientierte Fachleute.

Erfahre mehr über Simplesat

It was a little bit difficult to get it set up taking into account the wide array of tickets we get (don't want to collect feedback on all), but that was a more a problem at our end.

Bewertungen zu Simplesat

4,9
4,9

Simplesat hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 61 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Simplesat bereits verwendet?

Steven
Steven
Operations Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for providing real-time feedback from customers

Kommentare: It has allowed us to get feedback on a micro scale and identify specific clients who need more attention but also macro trends that have allowed us to course-correct quickly to keep up with changing trends.

Super easy to implement, very easy for those receiving the survey to complete, the customer support team is second-to-none!

I would add some additional reporting features so that I can better track trends over time but the team has taken that feedback (and already implemented some of it) and I see the features coming out on a regular basis. But overall I have zero complaints.

Antwort von Simplesat

Hey Steven! Thank you for this feedback! It might be a little too late for this response, but I want to share with you that we've released several reporting features that can provide you more insights. You can also download these reports into PDF or CSV. Let us know if you have any questions and if there are other reporting features that you'd like to see. We're all ears!

Jay
Help Desk Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works as described and better!

It gives us the opportunity to get QUICK, honest feedback from our users. We have the ability to schedule to whom, when and what trigger responses they go out to. The ease of setting it up useful and the recorded info we get allows us to focus not only on areas of improvements, but do what we did right the first time, better the next go round.

Every once in a while I will get an "anonymous" survey.

Antwort von Simplesat

Hey Jay! Thank you so much for this feedback! We're constantly enhancing our anti-spam system to make sure we get those filtered before it gets into your account. We've released a newer version of the anti-spam system last quarter to mitigate this issue. If you're embedding the survey in your email signature, check out this blog post that we wrote on how to prevent anonymous responses: https://www.simplesat.io/everything-you-need-to-know-about-adding-one-click-customer-surveys-to-your-email-signatures/

Director in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Has potential however not a mature product yet

Kommentare: I think this product has the potential to be a great poduct however at the moment it still has some development to go before I would consider moving from our incumbent solution.

I like the website widget for sharing feedback publically. The integration of NPS surveys alongside ticket surveys is great.

The dashboarding is not developed enough for me yet. Other products are more conducive to a single dashboard you'd want to put up on a wall screen to display feedback with relevent information and filters.

Antwort von Simplesat

Hey Joshua! Thank you for this candid feedback! This is definitely on our radar. We're still looking for the best approach on how to implement this through the front-ent. We'll keep you posted on any progress we have on this feature. Please continue to send us your feature suggestions, or you can also submit and keep track of our progress in our product roadmap:https://portal.productboard.com/simplesat/1-simplesat-roadmap-and-feature-planning/tabs/1-under-consideration

Stephen
CTO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value, above-and-beyond customer service

Kommentare: There are quite a few products in this space and we evaluated a bunch before settling on Simplesat. We haven't been disappointed! We're getting extremely helpful feedback from clients that then drives our training and operational processes.

Simplesat's support has been phenomenal. There have been a number of times where I've had a question, feature suggestion, or beta request and they've gone above and beyond to provide instructions and help us design custom surveys. In cases where they didn't have the feature we wanted yet, they were straightforward about where it fell in their roadmap and then actually reached out to follow up when the requested feature became available for beta testing.

There are a couple of features I would still like to have (like a documented API and better reporting tools), but they're getting there.

Antwort von Simplesat

Hey Stephen, thank you so much for this feedback. Noted about the API and reporting tools. On the roadmap! Please keep the great feedback coming.

Samuel
Operations Manager in USA

Quality Product and Value

Kommentare: Really good product and I would recommend.

It offers a visually appealing and professional way for us to collect customer satisfaction and promoter scores from our clients that they actually respond to because its so simple.

The product is still in earlier development stages, so there is potentially more functionality which you could get out of it and deeper integration too

Antwort von Simplesat

Hey Samuel! Thank you for this candid feedback! We've added several integration functionalities over the past few months, but we'd love to hear any insights you can provide to improve our product. You can drop us a message at support@simplesat.io or submit these feature ideas in our product development roadmap: https://portal.productboard.com/simplesat/1-simplesat-roadmap-and-feature-planning/tabs/1-under-consideration/submit-idea. Thanks again and really look forward to learning from you.

Jesse
Jesse
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and just works

The software just does what it's supposed to do. I particularly liked the GIF's in the email for the users to click on, put some motion in there. It is fast, looks nice, very affordable. Great product.

It doesn't natively integrate with BrightGauge yet (you can ask for BrightGauge to work on that which we have) but we didn't have time to build out all the gauges to be able to use it.

Antwort von Simplesat

Hey Jesse! You might know this already, but I wanted to tell you anyway. We heard you, we listened, and now we're happy to say that BrightGauge integration is now available! You can read more about this here: https://help.simplesat.io/en/articles/3382177-integrating-simplesat-surveys-with-brightgauge Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can do to help you get set up. Thank you!!!

J.R.
Customer Success Rep in USA

Great Survey Tool!

Kommentare: We've only scratched the surface of what this tool can do for us. We've implemented as part of closing tickets in our Support flow and we are using it as a Satisfaction tool to gauge how we are doing. Plus, the good reviews get published to our website showing off our great service to prospective customers. We have plans to implement in account management and NPS scoring, so I'm excited to see what more we can do. Amazing tool and a tremendous value.

Easy to use Many integrations Branded Survey Landing Pages Options for survey images (thumbs up, smiley face, etc) Our customers use it often and we get tremendous feedback Good reviews can be published straight to your website as testimonials

Currently they do not have a Hubspot integration

Antwort von Simplesat

Hey J.R.K! Thank you so much for this feedback! This is on our product roadmap. We'd love to hear any insights that you can provide to make this happen. If you'd like to team up and be a tester, please let us know. While we're working on this, you can still add/implement Simplesat surveys in HubSpot and be able to capture the customers' details. Let us know if you have any questions about this and please continue to send us your feature ideas and suggestions. Thanks again

Director of IT in USA

Simplesat

Kommentare: Overall has been great.

Ease of use it great. Publishing to the website as well.

No integrations to tools like BrightGauge.

Antwort von Simplesat

Hey Michael! Thank you so much for this feedback. We finally have this feature. You can now integrate our surveys with BrightGauge and get more insights about your customers. You can read more about this here: https://help.simplesat.io/en/articles/3382177-integrating-simplesat-surveys-with-brightgauge Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can do to help you get set up. Thanks again!

Vice President of Technology in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SimpleSat takes getting and sharing customer feedback to a new level of ease

Kommentare: We had problems getting feedback from customers. Fewer than .05% filled out satisfaction surveys. When we switched to SimpleSat that jumped to 10% (and is climbing).

Makes the process for getting customer feedback nearly frictionless for the customer. It increased the amount of feedback we get 50x from the survey forms we were using before.

No cons to speak of, it's been phenomenal.

Antwort von Simplesat

Hey Joshua! WOW!!! Thank you so much for this feedback! It's been a pleasure to serve you so far. If you have any questions or ideas for how Simplesat could be more valuable for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'd love to hear them!

Derek
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to easily collect feedback from your clients.

The software was very easy to setup and use. It also made it much easier for our clients to give us feedback compared to our old survey. We have seen significant increase in client feedback.

I honestly do not have anything bad to say.

Antwort von Simplesat

Thank you for the kind words, Derek! Great to hear that your customer engagement has improved. If you have any questions or ideas for how Simplesat could be more valuable for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'd love to hear them! Thanks again!

Blake
Support Lead in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, powerful, and useful!

Kommentare: As mentioned above, we've brought Support experiences forward to the rest of the company through Slack integration. Our company now knows how we're doing, and where we can improve in real time as the customers give feedback. For the amount of time spent during setup, and the cost of maintaining a subscription, Simplesat is invaluable. I use it multiple times, EVERY DAY. We've seen an increase in overall customer feedback since implementing.

Ease of initial setup - The software is so straightforward and integrated with both Zendesk and our website landing pages easily. The UI is modern, clean, and bug free. I didn't hit any snags during set up, but when I contacted their support they were there quickly to assure me I was on the right path. Support - they proactively reached out to me after signup to make sure everything was in order and schedule a time to demo. The demo was quick, didn't waste my time, and didn't spend the whole time trying to sell me the product. They catered it to me, which is exactly what I wanted. Integrations - As mentioned above, integrating with Zendesk and our website was simple, but it goes much deeper than that. They also have great, one page guides that walked me through setting up notifications in Slack so we can keep our whole company aware of how we're doing, and more important, where we need to improve.

I don't like that you can't modify the satisfaction options (Happy, Neutral, Unhappy). If it were up to me I would remove Neutral from our rating system. Can't assign more than one user as a billing contact.

Scott
Customer Relationship Manager in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplesat review

Kommentare: What I like is that when clients do use the sevice and if we receive negative feedback we are notified so we can call them.

What I like most about your software is the flexibility in our ability to make changes to how it is customer facing. We've had problems with what we thought were simple straight forward ways for our client to give us a quick review of our service and luckily your software allows us to change things that make sense for all.

I wish that when you hover over the different icons for our ratings somehow the user could see in bigger letters or more vibrate animation what they are getting to click on.

Antwort von Simplesat

Thank you Scott! Great feedback about making the rating icons more visible, or easier to click. A huge focus for Simplesat is to make surveys fun and intuitive. We'll continue to work on this. And please keep your great feedback coming.

Ethan
CEG System Manager in Malaysia
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Alternative for NPS Survey, Zendesk Add-On Module

Cost and Support Provided. By paying only USD 79 per month, you get unlimited surveys and unlimited user profiles. Very cost-efficient. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team is very responsive, always attend to the questions/errors that we raised.

Sometimes there's small little bugs/error on lauching new features

Antwort von Simplesat

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ethan. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are always on the lookout for comments from our clients, keep them coming and you know how to reach us! We look forward to helping you out more in the future.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice simple and cost effective

Kommentare: Great for getting end users to click and review simple and neat.

Great tracking of surveys and overall scores.

Wish it had more third-party integration like to Brightgauge would be nice.

Antwort von Simplesat

Thank you so much for this feedback! We heard you, so we made it possible! We can now integrate with BrightGauge providing you more valuable insights on your customers' experience. You can read more about this here: https://help.simplesat.io/en/articles/3382177-integrating-simplesat-surveys-with-brightgauge Please let us know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can do to help you get set up. Thank you!!!

Josh
Digital Creator in UK

Excellent Widgets

Kommentare: Excellent. Allows us to display all of our support ticket feedbacks directly onto our website.

We love how simple this is to integrate into our website. We also love the simplistic design.

Maybe add a few more customisation options for the ticker widget?

Antwort von Simplesat

Hey Josh! Great feedback about the widget customizations. We'd love to hear any insights that you can insights about the specific widget customizations that you're looking for. We have some secret widget customizations that aren't available yet through the front-end, but we can make these changes from our end. Just send us a message if you have any questions about this. Thank you!!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy and effective tool

Kommentare: SimpleSAT's customer feedback surveys were easy to implement and our customers responded so well to SimpleSAT's engaging and straight-forward survey presentation. With the survey embedded into each one of our customer service ticket footers, we immediately saw an increase of 250% in the amount of surveys we were receiving from customers.

The tool has just the right amount of customization offered and it's ease of use for our customers.

I don't have any "cons" to share about this software.

Antwort von Simplesat

Wow!! Thank you for your kind words! It has been a pleasure to serve you so far. If you have any questions or ideas for how Simplesat could be more valuable for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'd love to hear them!

Martina
Travel agent in Slowakei
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simplesat

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with this software, I use it every day to check positive and negative reviews, its very good to do things better

I love simplesat . I can check is our client are satisfied with my work and I can improve everything what I do at my work

nothing , its really perfect to know, if your work is good or you have to do things better

Antwort von Simplesat

Wow! Thank you for this awesome feedback, Martina! We're continuously developing and enhancing new cool features to make sure you're getting the most out of Simplesat, so if you have any suggestions for how Simplesat could be more valuable for you, please don't hesitate to us know. We're always excited to hear new ideas! Thanks again!

Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

Kommentare: Since it is so easy to use we are getting a lot faster return on customer feedback. If someone is dissatisfied we know immediately and can address the problem upfront and quickly. People feel heard and that increases our customer satisfaction.

Easy to use both in setup and in getting customer feedback. It’s very simple and quick so we’ve gotten alot more results with this product than our previous one. It’s also more budget friendly and integrates easily with our other software.

The message isn’t as customizable as I was hoping but, in the end it is still worth it.

Antwort von Simplesat

Thank you for this candid feedback! Great to hear that your response rate, customer engagement, and satisfaction have significantly increased. You can customize the email template directly from your helpdesk notification template (if you're sending the survey through your helpdesk system) We're also about to launch new survey email templates by October that'll provide more customization features. We'd love to hear what specific customization you're looking for. Please send us a message at support@simplesat.io

Charles
IT Driector in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

OneSchool North America

Love the integration into Freshdesk and the tie ins that exist to relate the ticket details.

Wish I could present a dashboard to display in the office of the feedback and comments into our GeckoBoard system.

Antwort von Simplesat

Hey Charles! Thank you so much for this feedback and for providind your use-case on the dashboard feature. This is definitely on our product roadmap. We'll keep you posted on any progress we have on this feature. Keep the feedback coming and check our product roadmap to see what we're up to. Thanks again! Simplesat product roadmap: https://portal.productboard.com/simplesat/1-simplesat-roadmap-and-feature-planning/tabs/1-under-consideration

Christi
Sales and Marketing Director in USA

Awesome software

Kommentare: I absolutely love Simplesat!

I love the ease of it. Setting everything up was super easy. It has better thumbs unlike Hively. I think it really grabs people's attention. We constantly have people reviewing us.

There's just a few little bugs to work out.

Antwort von Simplesat

Hey Christi! Thank you so much for this feedback! It has been a pleasure to serve you so far. So great to know that your response rate and customer engagement have improved. Please send us a message if you experience any issues so that we can work on it as soon as possible. Thanks again!

Juraj
Marketer in Slowakei
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding survey tool that is fun to use

- Ease of deployment and integration - It's very easy use and learn, most importantly for customers - Exceptional customer service and knowledge base - Great value for money

There is nothing negative that we find worh mentioning.

Antwort von Simplesat

Hey Juraj! I know we're a little late but we highly appreciate your feedback! Glad to know that you are having fun using our software. We are always on the lookout for needed improvement, if you have any, feel free to reach us out anytime!

Richard
IT Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and worth the investement

Simplicity. Support is great although the support is coming form our Web marketing company who integrated to our website. It is well worth the investment.

Unable to change Color to match our corporate Identity. I hear its in the works though.

Antwort von Simplesat

Hey Richard! Thank you so much for this feedback! Please send us a message if the color you want isn't available on the color palette and we'll take care of it for you! Keep the feedback coming! We'd love to hear them. Thanks again!!

Jeremy
Service Manager in USA

Great CSAT Solution!

Kommentare: We are getting much better feedback from our clients on our service! Our response rate on reviews has jumped up 20%

Very easy to set up and get running Support was amazing to work with when I ran into issues Cost is very affordable

Nothing major, but I know features that are being worked on like Bright Gauge Integration and ability to edit reviews

Antwort von Simplesat

Thank you so much for this feedback, Jeremy! Great to know that your response rate has increased. We're happy to say that BrightGauge integration is now available and the ability to edit the rating value is now possible! You can read more about this here: Integrating Simplesat surveys with BrightGauge: https://help.simplesat.io/en/articles/3382177-integrating-simplesat-surveys-with-brightgauge Change the rating or the team member associated with the response: https://help.simplesat.io/en/articles/3800053-change-the-rating-or-the-team-member-associated-with-the-response

Nick
Service Manager in USA

Easy to Use

Kommentare: It is easy to use and is able to accomplish all that we need.

For the end-user, I like the simplicity.

There is nothing about this software that I can say is lacking.

Antwort von Simplesat

Wow thank you for the kind words Nick!! Pleasure to serve you so far. If you have any feedback for how we can improve please don't hesitate to let us know.

Jon
Team Lead in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simplesat User Review

The ease of use is one of the great features. I would have to say it is one of the easiest tools I use during the day. It makes it super quick to see my clients reaction to service that is provided.

At this point there is not to much for me to pick at for a con. The one thing I would say is the lack of customization for the dashboard for base users is a bummer. It would be nice as a simple user to have the ability to change my view to hide stuff I don't want too see.

Antwort von Simplesat

Hey Jon, thank you for this awesome feedback! Great point about the dashboards. We've got this on our radar and on the roadmap. I'll be sure to keep you updated on any progress there. I'm not sure if your 5/10 "likelihood to recommend" was a mistake. If not, I look forward to earning your recommendation in the future as we continue to develop the product. Thank you again!