Über CommentSold

Keine Rechnungsstellung. Sofortiger Checkout mit Facebook Live und Wall Drops. Dreifach höhere Einbindung und 20 bis über 40 % höhere Conversion-Raten.

Erfahre mehr über CommentSold

I like that this helped us sell product during the holidays and during the COVID shutdown. It also helped us showcase other items and interact with our customers and audience thru Facebook.

I have had a few customers hit the trash button on the wrong item. I also wish they had an app for my phone, so I can answer questions for customers if I am away from my computer.

Bewertungen zu CommentSold

CommentSold hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 112 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CommentSold bereits verwendet?

Brianna
Brianna
Business Owner in USA

CommentSold

Kommentare: Before we had CommentSold we had to go through and invoice every person individually. This took forever, especially when we started processing more orders. CommentSold does all of the heavy lifting for us and it takes out a lot of the human errors that we were experiencing before.

I love how easy it is for our customers to use. They can shop easily on our page or through the website. Customers can also see things that are still in stock on the website which helps us move older inventory!

There really isn’t anything that I don’t like about this software!

Carissta
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everyone needs comment sold in their life!

Kommentare: Overall I truly do love comment sold despite some of its down fall. I do think it’s expensive, but overlook its price tag for all it offers.

Comment sold has completely changed the way I do business. It’s got everything feature plus some that you would ever need to be completely organized and it’s all very simple to use. The app feature has boosted my business drastically. Being able to up load products quickly, check customers purchase history, tracking my sales, inventory break down and so much more is my favorite parts! You would not regret purchasing!

Customer service is a down fall in my opinion when on a mobile device. Many times I’ve tried to contact them and if my phone screen closes it puts me back at the end of the line and starts the conversation completely over. The old chat system was so much better than the update and that needs fixed. Some of us chat with support while at work and can’t keep our phones open at all times. So that’s frustrating for me. Also, I wish the website set up was a lot easier. I sync Shopify just because their shipping is a lot better than comment sold shipping. It’s a bonus that you can sync the two because where one lacks the other picks up so it really works out in the end.

Antwort von CommentSold

Hi Carissta! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're so happy to hear CommentSold was integral in changing the way you operate your business! We are always striving to make our customer service experience the best and most efficient for our retailers so that you receive the assistance you need in a timely manner. This feedback is incredibly helpful for us - I'll be sure to pass it along to the rest of our team. Looking forward to your continued success in the future!

Jennifer
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Does not help increase sales volume

Kommentare: The service is great just not set out to be what it says it has t brought me in any new customers like it claims.

The fact that it does allow customers to pay in 4 easy payments.

How it tells me how much I’ve earned since I started using the product.

Antwort von CommentSold

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're happy to hear you found CommentSold's services great but we're sorry to hear it did not work out for your business. While you are in charge of creating your own followers, CommentSold does strive to help you engage customers with more comment selling, which can potentially lead to more traffic on your other selling channels such as your website. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback and wish you continued success in the future!

April
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, Selbstständig

The biggest improvement to my online presence!

Kommentare: The benefits this service has given me is more than I can list. I recommend it to anyone who asks and has a high enough monthly sales volume to afford. I may have started before my sales volume was as high as intended for a service that takes a %, but the time it saves me is very much worth those minimal fees.

Prior to CommentSold I would host online live shows, after each show would spend 3 to 5 hours billing my purchasing customers. This included reminding them with photos which items they had purchased. It was a HUGE time suck for me personally. I was drowning in my billing and unable to keep up with day to day tasks. I now have a GREAT customer base, the ability to appease their needs better and more efficiently, and have been able to dramatically increase my product selection. I wouldn't be this far in my business without CommentSold!

I hope that one day there are more tools for our online website editing. The release this year was amazing, I am sure the next will be better!

Antwort von CommentSold

Hi April! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear that CommentSold has helped you and your business - especially when it comes to invoicing after live sales and increasing your product selection! Looking forward to your continued success in the future!

Traci

CommentSold...I'm a believer!

Kommentare: I love my experience with CommentSold! I frequently utilize the chat function to ask for assistance, our Account Strategist is so friendly and helpful, and we LOVE the APP! Our site is gorgeous too. I absolutely love this platform!

I absolutely love CommentSold and recommend it to any small business owner that utilizes live streaming for retail sales. The help functions that walk you through any possible setup question you have are very comprehensive and easy to follow, and the chat support is always there for anything you might need. The videos that auto upload to the website and APP are crucial to the success of our business, I love it!

The only thing that would make this perfect is to integrate Synclogic directly without the Shopify extension.

Antwort von CommentSold

Hi Traci! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear about the ease of your setup experience and the great success you've had implementing CommentSold for your business! Looking forward to your continued success!

Tammy
Business Owner in Puerto Rico
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Comment Sold made my life easier

Kommentare: All in all I really found Comment Sold easy to use and it made my life much easier.

I loved the ability to sell live, and no need to prepare an invoice. Also love integrations that sent out emails about sales or abandoned baskets. Inventory management gets A+++

I really dislike the shipping pricing feature. Also the shipping feature never worked well for me

Antwort von CommentSold

Hi Tammy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear our automatic invoicing, marketing automation, and inventory management features have been beneficial for you and your business! We're sorry to hear that - we are always looking to improve our product to better serve our retailers. I would definitely recommend hopping in to chat support to see if our Customer Success team can assist or if you have any suggestions regarding our shipping feature, you can submit a request here (https://commentsold.canny.io/feature-requests). Looking forward to your continued success!

Kris
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with the about we have been able to scale!

Kommentare: I’ve had an overall great experience with the company!

I love how easy it is to use. It’s very user friendly.

The price, not having a POS system yet.

Antwort von CommentSold

Hi Kris! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We're happy to hear your experience utilizing CommentSold for your business has been easy and helped you scale! Wishing you continued success in the future!

Spring
Spring

Easy.

Kommentare: It’s been an interical part of our business and it’s success. They’re have been growing pains and kinks for course but they solve them quickly. Love the continued updates.

It’s super easy. They continue to update. It’s changed our business for the better. Helps with inventory. It’s like having 5 people work for you without the cost.

Wish the app was available to everyone not just the upgraded people at a high cost. Wish you could upload videos.

Alyssa
Alyssa
Founder & CEO in USA

Streamlined my boutique & A+ Customer Service

Kommentare: I have solved the pain of keeping track of my inventory and delays in shipping. It also makes it easy for me to track things in regards to revenue and gross profit which I would have to do in an excel spreadsheet. The customer care team is absolutely amazing. You quickly chat with them and they respond in seconds and if you are like me, I was assigned one point of contact who takes care of my account. I also like that they have extensive help guides and bug fixes with release trains and updates.

I love that it has streamlined my process, easy to track my inventory, post my products, keep track of waitlist, returned products, revenue, and shipping and labels. It has become a one stop shop that has allowed me to maximize sales of my boutique.

I wish that we had the ability to use it as an all around CRM (Customer Relationship Management), because I sell to customers outside of social media and would like to keep all of my sales, invoicing, and shipping in one thing.

Allyson
Allyson

Life Changing

Kommentare: From the Owner to the Support Team, the app developer to the community they have built around the product you will never be disappointed. Change is hard and it is scary especially for small business owners when what they are doing is working, just not well and comment sold will hold your hand and walk you through every single step, update and improvement.

The ability for my business to easily implement such a simple change to our processes becasue of seemless software.

It has a learning curve for new shoppers but once you get them over that initial hump they prefer it.

Cathy
CEO in USA

Ceo

Kommentare: I really like commentsold it has change our lives and business. 1 thing lately, our views and video visibility is kind of questionable.

I really Like Commentsold, It has took a tremendous load off. Before commentsold we were doing everything by hand old school style.

I really its was more one on one coaching system to now all the different function and how to use all the tools that commentsold offers. Sometimes its over whelming when you look at all the function and trying to see if you are missing out on something.

Antwort von CommentSold

Hi Cathy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're so happy to hear utilizing CommentSold for your business has saved you time and work. That's very understandable! We have a great library of tutorials (https://help.commentsold.com/hc/en-us/categories/360006521791) to assist and if you're ever stuck or have questions about any of our features, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team for support. I would also recommend following along with our Weekly Release Train (https://help.commentsold.com/hc/en-us/sections/4407984581908-Release-Train) to catch any product updates or feature news. Looking forward to your continued success!

Adrienne
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Has made my life easier!

I love all the features of CommentSold, but my favorite is that my customers have access and control to their cart. They can see what they've ordered.

Sometimes the price can be overwhelming, but for all that you get, it's worth it.

Antwort von CommentSold

Hi Adrienne! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Yay! It's so exciting to hear that CommentSold has made your life easier. That makes us so happy! Looking forward to your continued success!

Lisa

Commentsold User review

Kommentare: Overall, we enjoy using CommentSold.

CommentSold has allowed us to grow our business. It frees up my time from doing manual invoices so I can focus on other things.

It is a cost that you need to figure into your pricing.

Antwort von CommentSold

Hi Lisa! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We're so happy to hear CommentSold has helped you grow your business! Looking forward to your continued success!

Rebekah

I love Commentsold

Kommentare: I could not do what I do without Commentsold. I am able to process 1000-1200 orders per week with very little labor costs. I love the customer care team and the personal interest they have taken in me, my family, and my company's growth!

The people behind it. They have been essential to the growth of my business.

The bugs...I know they are unavoidable at times, but also can be frustrating.

Courtney
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Glad we made the switch!

Kommentare: Comment Sold is great for the small business owner! We have nothing but positives and are excited about the future.

We previously used a another comment selling platform and decided this year to switch to Comment Sold. The features, upgrades and service are amazing! Comment Sold is helping our business grow everyday and even while we sleep! Couldn’t be happier!

We cannot find anything negative to say so far about using the system.

Tara
owner in USA

Great for my Facebook LIVE sales

Kommentare: CommentSold has made my LIVE sales run so much smoother with less disputes over purchases since all comments are logged.

Comment Sold's waitlist feature is a lifesaver!! I can easily look at the data that tells me which products are the most popular and easily recognize what I should purchase again!

An app for my phone would be great! Other than that, I really have no complaints about the software.

Marionette
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

CommentSold is the bom.com

Kommentare: Their customer service is phenomenal. CommentSold is easy to use. The team is always ready to hear your suggestions - good or bad - and always open to better ways of doing things, anything to better your business. They are always on top of it!!!

Invoicing my customers for me. Saves a ton of time.

The boutique package cost. I would like more functionality in making the website more to me uniquely.

Tish

I would recommend

Ease of use. Staff are always available and work diligently to answer questions in a timely manner.

Some functions do not work correctly in the software

Ayanna
Operations Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Comment Sold is a great e-commerce system for new businesses

Kommentare: Overall my comment sold experience has been amazing! I would definitely recommend the service.

The customer service! Any issues that arise the team behind comment sold are only a message away and work very quickly to solve any problems a growing online business has.

Customers should be able to cancel orders!

Jorge
Logistic-Warehouse Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: The whole package of information that Cs give you about your ongoing business, is just the most precise tool anyone needs...

Is complete for any retail business online.

I couldn´t find anything that I don´t like, perhaps some things I don´t understand very well, but the software is great.

Renee
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have had a wonderful experience with comment sold. I feel they have done a great job listening to their customers problems and suggestions on how to make a better product that best fits the needs of their customers.

I liked how easy it was to use this program. It didn't take long at all to be able to figure out how to get my business up and running with the software. I was also pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to navigate through the online customer service. Each time I had a question there was always someone there immediately to help with answers.

I haven't really found anything to complain about as of yet.

Daniel
Business Owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comment Sold review from a boutique owner

Kommentare: I do not like the fact that 3% of all sales are taken from orders. I wish there was a way to negotiate a percentage based off overall sales. Customer service overall has been top notch and amazing. I get an answer on everything we ask and that is something that we hold highly.

The automation hands down is what makes the software amazing and worthwhile.

I would like to see more customization for each customer ie: forcing certain customers to pay within XX amount of hours, not allowing certain customers to add items to cart or wish list, etc. Overall when suggestions are made they are implemented and released timely.

Logan

Amazing

Kommentare: Love it! So user friendly and staff is always willing to listen, help, understand and find solutions.

Absolutely the best customer service around!

I can’t think of any least favorites at this time.

Crystal
Crystal

Amazing software

This is seriously everything. Makes everything run smoothly for your business ! Does it all

Nothing at all bad to say ! Great software

Lindsey

Sweet Chickadees Review

Kommentare: We really enjoy the product and look forward to the changes coming as it continues to grow!

We like the ease and simplicity of use. The automated invoicing is the best part. Not having to keep track of comments and emails is so amazing.

We don't like the lack of customized reports. Also, not being able to print packing slips with ease. Our products are made to order and go through several steps. We have to have a packing slip and printing them one at a time is not efficient but that's all we can do.