Über KACE

KACE Unified Endpoint Manager unites traditional endpoint management with modern management in a shared intuitive interface.

Erfahre mehr über KACE

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie KACE bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Business Project Manager in Kanada

Easy to log issues

I use this software as a user to submit tickets and bugs to support and IT and have no issues as a user. I'm able to send an email to the internal IT email address and it opens a ticket for me.

Sometimes I know IT has issues using this to push software within our org, but I don't know much about that

Grant E.
Systems Architecture Supervisor in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Long time KACE user, highly recommend this product!

Kommentare: Highly recommend this product. It is one of our most trusted tools.

We have been using KACE for more than 10 years and have appreciated the way that it has kept up with new trends and technology as the expectations of IT groups change. When we have requested new features they have frequently been added, and the development team really listens to end users.

The vulnerability scanning section is difficult to use and has not seen much improvement recently. This is really the only major function of KACE that we do not use.

Dillon K.
Dillon K.
Service Delivery Project Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Asset Management Gold

Kommentare: KACE has been wonderful for us for years. We did use it for full issue ticketing with the company for years but have recently moved to another program for this purpose. We still use the product daily as a software repository and asset management. The level of detail that this product provides is exactly what we need for our computer inventory.

I like how we can run scripts, check software on each computer and implement custom attributes and comments in our computer information

the GUI for Users is less than optimal. The GUI is more of an administrator view and it isnt very appealing for users to integrate with.

Leyla M.
Leyla M.
End User Computing Manager in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

KACE SMA Review

The product offers a lot of flexibility with the ticket rule functionality. The software deployment/scripting is very easy and critical to what my team does.

Could use some additional features on the helpdesk side, but making great strides

Iulian D.
Information Technology Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A must have

Kommentare: Amazing, from all point of view, from products to customer service.

The inventory with all its implications. Scripts. Patch management. Notifications and reports. I don't deal with Service Desk directly, but I love it. K2000 is amazing too.

Kace agents sometimes just stop working, but I set alerts what that happens on the servers.

Elizabeth S.
Electronic Documentation Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kace for service desk

Kommentare: My overall experience with Kace is pretty positive. There are some quirks as there is with any software, but for the most part, it is reliable for what I need to do on a daily basis.

I like that users can customize their tickets (how they are created and responses)

The View by drop downs/changing views is sometimes finiky

Lauren R.
System administrator in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Didn't fit the needs of my organization

4 letztes Jahr

Product was easy to use. I enjoyed the reporting that was able to be generated. Scripting was standard.

I had a hard time with integration of pxe boot in my organization. The complexity was too much for support to help me with. I had a difficult time getting to a higher tier of support.

Sean B.
IT Support Consultant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use System Management software with some drawbacks

Kommentare: We are managing all of our Windows systems on KACE. We've been able to manage systems effectively and keep an accurate inventory of all of the Windows devices we manage.

It's fairly easy to setup the SMA and start managing systems. The scripting and software deployment works very well. The patching mostly works with some bugs.

The MacOS management is lacking. We mostly had to manually create scripts to do basic MacOS management functions. The agent connection drops out on MacOS as soon as the device goes to sleep. The agent connection can break on Windows connections and it's pretty hard to fix. It often requires a visit to the computer.

Senior ICT Advisor - Innovation & Security in Niederlande
Öffentliche Ordnung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A lot of features with a dated back-end

The software has quite a lot of features and is also able to gather a lot of 'live' information from the clients (with agents).

The back-end seems a bit dated. Foreign language implementation has been an issues for years, there are options but up until now, it hasn't been working well. The GUI could use some improvement and give it a more modern look.

Esthetician, Certified Master Pedicurist in Kanada

Great Internal Ticket System

Kommentare: Internal ticketing system and integrates well with other support applications

System is used for ticketing and software pushes. Super easy to submit and manage tickets and assign to different queues

There isn't anything I dislike about this software

Systems Engineer in USA
Baumaterial, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Another Service Desk Fish in a Big Pond

They finally implemented a dark theme in 2019

Constant issues with memory usage on the VM, slow performance, clunky archival process... not user friendly for the technical users or end users submitting tickets.

Esthetician, Certified Master Pedicurist in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to log issues

I can submit tickets and issues based on category and assign them to specific users. Works especially great for historical tracking and closing the feedback loop

i have nothing negative to say about this software