Blissfully Bewertungen

von Blissfully Tech

Filtern nach:

Über Blissfully

Blissfully gives you automated visibility into your SaaS apps, usage, and spend, along with powerful workflows to manage change.

Erfahre mehr über Blissfully

Greg R.
Chief Technology Officer
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2019

"Blissfully - Time, Money and Peace of Mind!"

Kommentare: Blissfully has been a game changer to our company. We've saved countless number of hours of tracking down and monitoring our SaaS spend using spreadsheets and partial data. This allowed us to budget and forecast software spend for the year head, which is critical for operations. Also we were able to streamline a brittle process that was duck-taped together using Google Sheets to onboard and offboard employees, so now we can provide a better first-day experience and guarantee compliance with our SOC 2 obligations.

Vorteile: Blissfully solves two major pain points for me:
1. Onboarding and offboarding employees while staying compliant to our security and privacy oblications
2. Understanding our SaaS spend across the organization in a world where any employee can use a credit card to buy software

Nachteile: The UX is still evolving, so sometimes it takes longer to perform certain tasks then my ideal state

• Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Cameron D.
Procurement Manager
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Ever improving, great service, on it's way to being invaluable."

Kommentare: Blissfully has been critical in allowing us to get control of our SaaS. Prior to implementation and integration our SaaS environment was a bit of a mess. Now we know exactly what's going on, use the workflows for vendor approvals and our control has increased dramatically. We even know when someone signs up for something without going through approvals so we can address those instances.

Vorteile: -Automatic detection of SaaS subscription and spend
-Platform is continuously being improved and team welcomes suggestions
-Fantastic service, very quick with answers and information
-Workflows are very useful and can be customized

Nachteile: -Doesn't capture everything 100%, but at least has tools to help identify and categorize the items it doesn't capture automatically

Hayley D.
Culture Specialist
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2019

"Depends what you need it for"

Kommentare: The customer service has been great. When and if I reach out about something, they are right there, which tells me that should I have a frustration I need to address, I know I am able to and it will not fall on deaf ears.

Vorteile: There has been significant product updates which has helped with my main purpose of using it, which is to onboard and offboard people. The ability to shut off or transfer the google profile right there from Blissfully is very helpful. The visual of the workflow is also helpful, from my perspective.

Nachteile: I always have had trouble with the provisioning of the software, especially with the offboarding. For some reason, the program owners do not transfer over the same way from onboarding to offboarding. This is frustrating because it creates a very manual offboarding process. Another frustration has been the programs that Blissfully ties to my employees. Sometimes associates are still tied to a program that I know we got rid of or I have already removed them from. All in all, the accuracy of the program is not as intellectual as I would like.

Paul W.
IT Manager

"Blissfully works great"

Kommentare: Blissfully has been great to work with. I would highly recommend their service if you want to keep on top of SAAS contracts and services used by your company.

Vorteile: Blissfully is a great product for what it does at a good price. We love the on-boarding features for Blissfully.

Nachteile: I do not have a con with this product. I works well.

Juval L.
Director of Finance
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Great features - easy to use"

Vorteile: Ability to track app usage as well as create coherent onboarding / offboarding tasks for compliance and security procedures.

Nachteile: Nothing I like least and the the times where I thought - I wish Blissfully could do this - and then I'd end up seeing it on the road map!

Alex T.
Business Performance Associate
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Blissfully!"

Kommentare: Overall satisfied with the product and look forward to piloting some new ideas for the team.

Vorteile: The ability to filter between paid and free applications.

Nachteile: Integration of payments through Netsuite.