Lantek Factory Bewertungen

von Lantek Systems

Filtern nach:

Über Lantek Factory

Lantek offers modular solutions that improve the visibility in manufacturing facilities to help boost the productivity of your factory.

Erfahre mehr über Lantek Factory

Seth H.
COO/Owner
Industrieautomation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Lantek Is Gold!"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Lantek has been very positive. My company has used this software since 2016 on three CNC Fiber Lasers. Their tech support is very good and one reason why I will continue to use this product. I would recommend Lantek to anyone that needs this type of software. Lantek will stay with us for years to come.

Vorteile: What I like most about Lantek is the Job Explorer column on the lefthand side of the window. The Job Explorer is where all of the "Jobs" are located and it is extremely easy to keep everything in order. I don't have to spend 10-15 minutes looking through multiple windows and using search bars to find what I need. It is all in one place and takes seconds to find the correct "Job."

Nachteile: What I like least about Lantek is that it runs slow with the files that I load in. My files are much larger than what most people use and I load an average of 40 files at a time. This is an issue that probably only effects a handful of people.

Hi Seth,

Your comments about the software are greatly appreciated and can be used to improve our speed of importing files. Thank you for your continued support of Lantek and taking the time to leave a review.

Best,

Stacy C.
Administrative Assistant
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet

"D&D Review"

Kommentare: Program Issues. Your support staff if very knowledgeable and gets us up and running very quickly

Vorteile: Very easy to use and the programs we generate usually have no problems on our machines.

Nachteile: There are so many functions that I am unaware of because we don't use them

Hi Stacy,

Thank you for your continued support of Lantek and taking the time to review our product. Your comments about the software and support are greatly appreciated and have been passed on to our support team.

Have a great day,

Ross P.
Programming/Tool Design
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2019

"Lantek Review"

Kommentare: We are just getting Lantek configured to run semi-automatically with a new flat laser we purchased. Once setup we believe that this software will nest all of our material/part orders at the click of only a few buttons!

Vorteile: Software has many user options that make customizing for a unique application of the software to utilize for nesting of manufacturing orders.

Nachteile: Because there are so many user options it can make for a difficult time navigating the machine configuration for setup of the nesting process. Also, there are some features that have poor explanation of how an option translates at the nesting level. Sometimes other settings can affect one you are changing and there aren't prompts to notify you of the change before you select the option.

Hi Ross,

Your comments about the software are greatly appreciated. We will use your comments to improve on our feature explanations and other aspects. Given the complexity of the software and each users unique needs we offer training classes that many people have benifitted from. If interested, please respond for more information.

Best,