QR Code Generator Pro

QR fun and practical

Bewertet am 25.8.2019
Leonardo M.
artist

Kommentare: Overall it was a good experience and it allowed me to learn to use Qr codes and tailor to different needs such as display of my contact information or even videos.

Vorteile: I enjoy the ability to customize the QR codes on how they look. Also, the UI is very friendly and easy to use and allows lots of personalization for the Qr, and targets can be from email to contact info or videos. therefore is very broad the information you can transmit using Qr code pro.

Nachteile: They should offer Qr codes with AR capabilities. The monthly subscription was expensive, and the codes are deleted after the trial period.

App works but customer service is terrible

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Josh G.
PM
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The service works fine but the customer service aspect is very off-putting. They would rather have my money than take care of me as a customer and get my recommendation. I would have recommended this to others but I would hate to see one of my friends get bit with the unrefundable charge the way I did. Don't use this product if you want to be valued as a customer.

Vorteile: It's easy to create QR codes and use them for a number of different applications. We used it for our wedding invites to direct people to our online RSVP form and registry. We printed them on our invites and it worked for everyone that used it.

Nachteile: Like others have noted they aren't upfront about costs so you start using it and then they surprise you by shutting down your QR code scans and asking you to pay. This happened to us after our wedding invites were already sent out. Thankfully one of our friends let us know it wasn't working and I went ahead and paid for a year subscription. Happy to pay but would have been better to know upfront. Second, they auto-renew your subscription without sending you any sort of notice. And after they charge your account they refuse to refund and cite their terms of service as justification.

Sending Information Swiftly with QR Codes

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Earl D.
Graphic Designer
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love it.

Vorteile: I love QR Code Generator fo print flyer promotions. Instead of a passerby going through the trouble of typing out a web link​ they see on a flyer they can just scan that weird little symbol.

Nachteile: QR Codes could be a bit more stylish. But the aesthetics​ don't matter much if the job is getting done.

Terrible.

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Tricia H.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I cancelled my subscription one day following its auto renew. They refused to refund me for even part of the cost of renewal. Extremely frustrated with their lack of communication and extremely poor customer service.

Vorteile: Useless now. Wasn't an important addition to our communication plan. It is good in theory but not actually an effective way to communicate.

Nachteile: It functioned fine, but was not an asset to communication. It is not worth spending the money to have this service. I highly recommend NOT subscribing to this company.

Deceptive UX Design

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Tori F.
Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: What I thought was a simply, smooth experience turned out to be an expensive mistake, thanks to their intentionally deceptive UX design and bait-and-switch trial program. I do NOT recommend using this service unless you are fully prepared to pay.

Vorteile: It was easy to generate a QR code in very little time.

Nachteile: During the QR code creation process, crucial information is buried in the design of the user interface, so the only options I saw ended up being those that wouldn't meet my needs in the long run. But I didn't know that at the time. The free trial is designed to set you up for failure, so you have to choose between paying for a monthly subscription or losing all of your work.

Untransparent busness

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Sandi B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really bad feeling, I wish I never stumbled across their app!

Vorteile: It works. It's fairly easy to use. The codes are visually customizable.

Nachteile: Untrasnparent pricing. They give you the feeling it's free to use but then your codes stop working when you need them most. And only annual pricing is available. A total ripoff.

I absolutely don’t recommend this service

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Co funder
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I want to share my experience with QR CODE GENERATOR.
They renewal automatically my subscription without notified me by email.
I tried to obtain a refund of my plan, but Qr Code Generator don’t want to refund me.
I don’t use this solution over the last 11 months.

Nachteile: The commercial strategy is totally dishonest.

Gets The Job Done.

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Jonathan F.
Student
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It got the job done for my university project, and allowed us to create a more broad marketing campaign, which I greatly appreciate!

Vorteile: I like how this software can easily create a QR code for me when I need to do quick marketing campaigns. It came in handy for my Digital Marketing project for university last term, and it allowed us to create a conduit for people to access our micro-site and make payments.

Nachteile: I do not really like QR codes because I feel they are minimally used, so I would not typically use the software if I had not needed to for my university projects.

von Egoditor UG an 29.8.2018

Thanks for your feedback and taking the time to review our software, Jonathan! We're glad to hear it helped you with your projects.

Beware!!

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Amy S.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Total SCAM!! I like nothing about this company!!

Nachteile: Auto Renew that they won’t let you cancel!!

Not free and they will charge you even if you didn't sign up for auto pay

Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Crystal W.
Small Biz Owner
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Don't pay for something you can get for free elsewhere!

Vorteile: Nothing. I used it thinking that I could use the free trial for my wedding invitations. The free trial really doesn't exist because after 7 days, they hold your QR code hostage. You can't use the code you received in the free trial without paying $60.

Nachteile: Needless to say, I had to pay $60 so that I could use the QR code. 1 year later, I get an email notifying me that I renewed. I know I didn't auto-renew something I would be using 1 time. When I contacted the customer service, they try to tell me that I received an email 30 days prior to my renewal and it's my fault if I didn't receive it. I checked SPAM and all other folders and NOTHING. Not to mention, if it ended up in SPAM, why did I receive an auto-renew email just fine? This company is a total scam. I will be reporting them to the BBB.