Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Deutschland Lokales Produkt

QR Code Generator Pro Erfahrungen

2,5 (73) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über QR Code Generator Pro

Cloudbasierte Lösung für das mobile Marketingmanagement, mit der QR-Codes für mobile Kampagnen erstellt, entworfen, verfolgt und verwaltet werden können.

Erfahre mehr über QR Code Generator Pro

Vorteile:

Easily create up to 50 qr codes (Advanced Subscription) with a bunch of different designs and unlimited scans.

Nachteile:

It's 2020, everyone is struggling except of course operators with the moral compass of a con merchant.

Bewertungen zu QR Code Generator Pro

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
3,0
Kundenservice
1,8
Funktionen
2,7
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
2,0

Weiterempfehlungsquote

3,2/10

QR Code Generator Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 2,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 73 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du QR Code Generator Pro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (73)

Enrico
Musiker in Deutschland
Musik, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Keine Kulanz, keine Transparenz, enorm schlechtes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis

1,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Die Ersteller des QR Code Generator stellen zunächst einen angeblich "kostenlosen" QR Code zur Verfügung, welcher dann ein paar Tagen deaktiviert wird mit der Meldung "Der Ersteller hat diesen Code deaktiviert" (was ja den Kunden blamiert, da das nicht stimmt, sondern der Generator hat den QR Code deaktiviert). Die einzige Chance, den Code weiter zu benutzen sind Pakete bei welchem man entweder für 60 Euro jährlich maximal 10.000 Scans bekommt oder für 155 Euro unbegrenzt viele Scans. Es wird eine Knappheit von Scans simuliert, als ob beim Anbieter hierfür Kosten entstehen... schrecklich!

Vorteile:

Die Erstellung des QR Codes war recht einfach.

Nachteile:

Transparenz, Kulanz, Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis, Wertschätzung

Christof
Geschäftsleiter in Schweiz
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Achtung Abzocke!

2,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

nichts, die Bewerbung des Angebots ist bewusst irreführend

Nachteile:

Obwohl in der Google-Suche angepriesen wird, dass der QR-Code kostenfrei ist, deaktiviert sich dieser nach der Probezeit von 14 Tagen. Eine Jahresgebühr von über 60 Euro muss bezahlt werden, damit die QR-Codes ihre Gültigkeit behalten. Lasst die Finger davon! Der Kundenservice ist absolut mangelhaft, eine Klärung nicht möglich. Ich bin absolut unzufrieden und fühle mich betrogen.

Cesar
Cesar
Account Manager in El Salvador
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

An easy way to enhance your customer experience

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We wanted a software that was able to create as many QR Codes as we wanted and also give accurate and real time reporting features. Our client needs to see the campaign in action and we can provide the data to support every decision made with these QR codes.

Vorteile:

The QR Code generation is pretty seamless, we're able to save a template and use it with different codes. It's quite a fair value for our money, we got a 12 month subscription and we're already loving the analytics, customization and reporting features of this service.

Nachteile:

Maybe I would like a better experience in mobile. An app could be ideal.

Alicia
Director of Digital Media in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy to Use - Plenty of Custom Features

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall it's been a good experience. I only used it a couple times a year to set up dynamic QR codes but it was easy to do and had enough customizable options to keep the branding consistent for our clients.

Vorteile:

It's easy to create dynamic QR codes with tracking. There are custom options for the appearance of the QR code which can easily be downloaded in multiple formats for creating print materials. QR codes also have attractive customizable landing pages where you can hold multiple links. We used this for our restaurant clients to add to their signage for following their SM channels, and it worked well and we've been able to track the amount of scans.

Nachteile:

Like others have stated it does auto-renew for another year without warning. However if you are diligent in reading the billing information you will see that there is a renew date when you sign up.

Sébastien
Founder in Guadeloupe
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Total Scam

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Total scam, advise to not use it, it's a fraud

Vorteile:

I got totally scammed, they pretend to generate QR code, and then without warning you, after 14 days they blackmail you, to force you to pay to keep that QR Code active. What a dark patern, totally a scam. Will definitely raise that to EU Fraud justice authorities.

Nachteile:

Total blackmail, they force you to pay but it was not clear in the first place

Mwale
Software Engineer in Sambia
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Software is rubbish

1,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Absolute rubbish. Allowing users to create codes that will soon expire without clearing informing them is unethical.

Vorteile:

There are no nice words to describe this product

Nachteile:

The product lets you create a bar code without telling you that it will expire unless you pay

Josh
PM in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

App works but customer service is terrible

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: The service works fine but the customer service aspect is very off-putting. They would rather have my money than take care of me as a customer and get my recommendation. I would have recommended this to others but I would hate to see one of my friends get bit with the unrefundable charge the way I did. Don't use this product if you want to be valued as a customer.

Vorteile:

It's easy to create QR codes and use them for a number of different applications. We used it for our wedding invites to direct people to our online RSVP form and registry. We printed them on our invites and it worked for everyone that used it.

Nachteile:

Like others have noted they aren't upfront about costs so you start using it and then they surprise you by shutting down your QR code scans and asking you to pay. This happened to us after our wedding invites were already sent out. Thankfully one of our friends let us know it wasn't working and I went ahead and paid for a year subscription. Happy to pay but would have been better to know upfront. Second, they auto-renew your subscription without sending you any sort of notice. And after they charge your account they refuse to refund and cite their terms of service as justification.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

BEWARE SCAM - Misleading Website: Hidden Trials and Unexpected Costs

1,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: I recently had a highly frustrating experience with an online QR code generator that left me feeling deceived and forced into an unexpected financial commitment. As a professional in the design industry, I relied on this tool to create QR codes for a client. However, the website's misleading practices and hidden trials left me deeply dissatisfied.Initially, I was impressed by the website's user-friendly interface and the ease with which I could generate the QR codes. I completed the process and proceeded to the next step, which required me to download the QR codes in a specific file format. However, to my surprise, I was prompted to create an account in order to access this crucial feature. Reluctantly, I complied, unaware of the consequences that awaited me.Unfortunately, the problems only started to emerge after I had left on my scheduled trip. The client, assuming the QR codes were fully functional, had them printed on shirts as part of a marketing campaign. It was during this critical period that I received an email informing me that the QR codes were now disabled. To my astonishment, I discovered that this entire ordeal was a result of an undisclosed 14-day trial that I had inadvertently signed up for when creating the account.The most frustrating part of this experience was the website's complete lack of transparency regarding this trial period and its subsequent implications. At no point during the account creation process or while generating the QR codes was I made

Vorteile:

Nothing

Nachteile:

Everything

Cameron
Cameron
Content strategist in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Zero Warning on Auto Renewal and No Refunds

2,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

It was easy to use and it worked fine, but the poor service outweighed this pro.

Nachteile:

After receiving zero warning about an automatic renewal approaching (which they automatically enroll you in when you sign up), I asked politely for a refund and let their support know I would no longer be using the service and did not intend to renew for another year. Then I received a reply with zero understanding, zero empathy, and zero compassion. They stated they sent a reply 30 days prior which they absolutely did not. As many of the others in this forum have stated, they lie about sending a notification and just charge you. I cannot recommend highly enough that you go with a different QR code service. They should really be ashamed of themselves.

Brian
GM in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Not use-full for us and shady billing practices

2,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Did not meet our needs and disagree with billing practices.

Vorteile:

It had a trail period. If provided the basic services it mentioned on their website.

Nachteile:

Primarily we disagree with their practice to continue to bill us without notifying us. We did not notice our membership was still active until they had already taken charges on our account. The product they offered was average, but we could get those services elsewhere for free, at least the features we needed.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Student in Südafrika
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Gets The Job Done.

3,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: It got the job done for my university project, and allowed us to create a more broad marketing campaign, which I greatly appreciate!

Vorteile:

I like how this software can easily create a QR code for me when I need to do quick marketing campaigns. It came in handy for my Digital Marketing project for university last term, and it allowed us to create a conduit for people to access our micro-site and make payments.

Nachteile:

I do not really like QR codes because I feel they are minimally used, so I would not typically use the software if I had not needed to for my university projects.

Antwort von Egoditor

vor 6 Jahren

Thanks for your feedback and taking the time to review our software, Jonathan! We're glad to hear it helped you with your projects.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Terrible customer service

2,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Code was easy to create for one time use event.

Nachteile:

I cancelled within 14 days and was still charged for a year subscription. Customer service was NOT helpful at all.

Asmar
Events Coordinator in Libanon
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best Option to reach out to potential customers

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Our experience using QR Code Generator Pro is a very smooth one with no problems at all. We are delighted and satisfied with every feature the software offers. Will definitely extend our plan for the long term.

Vorteile:

We subscribed to the Professional Plan, we use the Qr codes at our company as our business cards and can redirect our potential clients to our instagram, youtube, and facebook page. the thing we love about this plan is that we have unlimited scans, and we can access the software for up to 5 users which is great. Creating a Qr code from start to managing and checking the analytics is an easy task on this website. we haven't encountered any problems so far.

Nachteile:

sometimes some Qr codes do not scan on some outdated phones iOS or Android, but this happens very rarely. Other than that we have no problems or anything that we dislike about it so far.

Peter
Associate Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Bait & Switch - UTTER SCAM

1,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Miserable!

Vorteile:

Just like a good fisherman, they bait their hook with an easy way to create the QR Codes. Unfortunately they neglect to let you know that this apparently free service will change after 2 weeks to a for-pay service that was not disclosed until they disabled the QR codes, effectively holding your marketing efforts hostage.

Nachteile:

Deceitful, Scammy, Cheating. If you are going to charge me for a service then let me know what those charges are going to be up front. Don't let me blithely continue on my way and then tell me that I was only able to generate those because I was on a 2-week free trial and now I am unable to continue without paying. There are dozens, perhaps hundreds, of FREE QR code generators. These guys portray themselves as being that and then pull the rug out from under your feet AFTER you have committed (via printing & distributing the QR Codes) and require you to pay for the codes to continue to be valid.

Mark
Founder in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

SCAM ARTISTS AVOID at ALL COSTS

1,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Their 'Customer Care' revolves around making demands for payments and ignoring your questions about their failure to send a renewal notice.
They are aggressive and MONEY is their only motivation.
They will not grow their business this way

Vorteile:

It created QR Codes ....................................

Nachteile:

SCAM Money Generators... SCAM Money Generators.... BEWARE qr-code-generator.com They WILL NOT send you a renewal notice one month before due! The WILL take a years subscription upfront and WILL NOT return your money! The product is pretty awful compared to others and is a lot dearer but what really annoys is their complete lack of customer care and honesty. The best they do is demand that pay and don't answer when you ask for proof of a renewal notice being sent out before taking the money. SCAM ARTISTS AVOID at ALL COSTS

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

This is a money-making scam masquerading as free software

1,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

In hindsight, nothing. People are deceived into thinking they have a free account and are subsequently invoiced for £70 and then harassed with threats of debt collection if they don't pay.

Nachteile:

This is less about generating qr codes and more about generating large amounts of money through disingenuous marketing. I had what I thought was a free account, except that it wasn't. It defaults to a paid account by deceptive means, and then when you refuse to pay you get demands with menaces. If you don't live in Germany you have to pay by international bank transfer, which whacks another £15 onto the bill. This is a SCAM designed to relieve you of your hard-earned money. It's 2020, everyone is struggling except of course operators with the moral compass of a con merchant. Avoid at all costs. especially the 72euro + international transfer fee I've had to pay.

Yoan
Gérant in Frankreich
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Une arnarque bien ficelée

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Nachteile:

Très grosse arnaque venant de ce vendeur qui est d'ailleurs bien rempli de faux avis positifs, ayant commandé pour 800€ de flyers sur lequel le qr code annoncé gratuit par ce site finiront au recyclage, car j'ai reçu à ce jour un mail venant de leur part 10 jours après me demandant de choisir un forfait payant sous risque de désactivation du Qr code créé. Surtout ne vous faites pas avoir par ce vendeur peu scrupuleux. Le qr code est finalement un lien qui redirige ensuite vers votre site.

Harshil
Master Thesis Student in Deutschland
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

QR CODE is better then Link

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Good, fantastic, classic, gives good outlook as well as easy to use.

Vorteile:

I am using this software for the purpose of ease. There are various ways and inputs to get an QR code. The best one is the link input by which I can easily guide the uses to a certain web page or location.

Nachteile:

The pro version is a bit expensive but Okey to get if the use is extensive. I use the pro version as I need it. There are many more features in the pro version.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

QR codes made easy and also cute

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I don't use QR code generator pro every day, but when I use it, it's often in a flurry and it's quick and easy. Also the options to make downloadable QR codes cute (ie the customization options) are what really make me smile!

Vorteile:

This is just so easy. Even when my less tech savvy members of the team end up being the ones who are given the responsibility to generate and distribute the QR code, they're able to figure it out with this software because it's simple, the interface is clean and it's intuitive.

Nachteile:

I wish there were a few sentences with the program intro to explain what QR codes are and why they are used. Again, it's an easy program to use so it attracts and is friendly to beginners. But it could use even more remediation.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Scammed into purchasing

1,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Nothing. The QR code’s work. Otherwise they are a sketchy company and there are better and cheaper options out there.

Nachteile:

Felt very much tricked into subscribing. They advertise free QR codes. I didn’t even realize what I was signing up for was actually a 14 day trial. All I needed was one code for one event and I ended up having to buy an annual package (they don’t have a monthly option) and spending over $90 for my one code. So stupid and sketchy. Very poor business practice. Customer service was unhelpful and said they do not offer refunds.

Michael
Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Shady Operation - Avoid This Site!

1,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

The product worked (only after payment and despite the promise of a free trial).

Nachteile:

After signing up through my work email a year ago, using my personal card to move things along, then wrapping up with that employer, you can imagine my surprise as I saw the charge recently appear again on my card for the yearly subscription. I had no warning since I don't have access to that work email. I haven't used the service in all this time because I cannot access the account. They're refusing to refund the charge. They say they're sorry for the confusion, but I doubt that. They don't care about customer success if $70 is more valuable to them than an ongoing relationship and referrals. If they made it right by refunding the amount, we would end on a high note and I'd remember them for future QR code needs. Instead we're here and I'm having to warn other people about their scammy tactics.

Rachel
Rachel
Designer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Complete bait and switch

1,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I ended up paying the fee out of desperation, but I will absolutely never use their service again. Just about every other QR code generator out there service provides addons for an additional charge but I've never heard of a company deactivating the generated codes. Shame on these people and their shady business practices.

Vorteile:

The IU looked nice and it claimed to be free which is why I chose to use this app. Unfortunately they do not disclose that your codes will be deactivated if you don't pay a minimum $66 fee.

Nachteile:

Total bait and switch. They don't tell you that the qr codes will be deactivated after 14 days. The lowest priced option to reactivate is $66 paid once yearly with no option for a shorter subscription period. The lowest tier pricing is also limited to only 10,000 scans. They do not disclose anywhere upon signup that your code will be deactivated. They also have tons of fake reviews to bury the real reviews online.

Ton
Ton
IT Manager in Australien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Lure you in with free trial, then hold a ransom on your QR code

1,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Easy to set up. However, once you are in, you will reliase that they are CON ARTIST COMPANY - LURE YOU IN WITH FREE TRIAL AND DEACTIVATE YOUR CODE

Nachteile:

Offered free trial, then demanded a ridiculous amount of money to "keep it live", otherwise your code is disabled, very much acting like a ransomware . Pay up and you CANNOT disable auto-renewal, had to advise the bank to lock the card due to this company is acting like a scam

Crystal
Small Biz Owner in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Not free and they will charge you even if you didn't sign up for auto pay

1,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Don't pay for something you can get for free elsewhere!

Vorteile:

Nothing. I used it thinking that I could use the free trial for my wedding invitations. The free trial really doesn't exist because after 7 days, they hold your QR code hostage. You can't use the code you received in the free trial without paying $60.

Nachteile:

Needless to say, I had to pay $60 so that I could use the QR code. 1 year later, I get an email notifying me that I renewed. I know I didn't auto-renew something I would be using 1 time. When I contacted the customer service, they try to tell me that I received an email 30 days prior to my renewal and it's my fault if I didn't receive it. I checked SPAM and all other folders and NOTHING. Not to mention, if it ended up in SPAM, why did I receive an auto-renew email just fine? This company is a total scam. I will be reporting them to the BBB.

Miodrag
Owner in Australien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

No communication!

1,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Before the trial period ended I paid $220 for a year's subscription. However, when my free trial expired, regardless of what I paid, they disabled my qr code. I tried to email them many times to solve the problem but they never replied! There is no way to get a refund or a valid qr code. Please share my experience with your friends!

Vorteile:

👎Fraudsters! As far as possible from them! I don't know how they even exist on the internet!?

Nachteile:

Nothing it's a big scam!!! DON'T DEAL WITH THEM!!!