Über LawPay

Eine einfach zu bedienende Software zur Zahlungsabwicklung, die speziell für die Bedürfnisse von Anwälten entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über LawPay

I do not have anything that I dislike about it. I guess if I had to pick something, it would be that I have to call each time I need to make a bank account change.

Bewertungen zu LawPay

LawPay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 110 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LawPay bereits verwendet?

Joseph
Joseph
Associate in Kenia
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Agrxis Review on LawPay

Kommentare: I've had excellent results generally with LawPay. LawPay has given me a secure and effective payment processing system that has tremendously streamlined my financial operations as a legal professional. The platform's user-friendly design and smooth connection with my current systems have made managing and reconciling payments exceedingly straightforward. I like LawPay's dedication to data security and PCI compliance because it gives me confidence that the private information of my clients is well-protected. An additional benefit that has allowed me to accept payments without paying exorbitant costs is LawPay's competitive processing rates. The team has also been courteous and knowledgable whenever they responded, despite sporadic delays in customer assistance.

The smooth and secure payment processing experience LawPay provides is what I liked most about it, and I am very happy with it. As a lawyer, I appreciate LawPay's ease of use and dependability when it comes to processing client payments. I have saved a significant amount of time and work by managing and reconciling payments with ease thanks to the platform's connection with my current systems. Additionally, I feel secure knowing that my clients' private financial information is well-protected because to LawPay's dedication to data security and PCI compliance. Another significant benefit is the affordable processing rates provided by LawPay, which enable me to accept debit and credit card payments without paying exorbitant costs.

Even though I am typically happy with LawPay, I would have to say that the customer service experience was the least enjoyable. In a few cases, I ran into delays in receiving a response to my questions or finding a solution. These delays can be annoying at times as someone who values effective and timely customer service. However, I must point out that the support staff was friendly and knowledgable once I did get a response.

Kimberly

Highly Recommend LawPay to other Small Firms

Kommentare: Highly recommend LawPay for simple, straightforward billing.

The necessity of electronic payments is the main reason I obtained LawPay for my firm; we needed an electronic payment processing system that was secure and easy to use, as well as the ability to forward payment links to clients. I'd estimate more than half of our clients pay electronically now, where before LawPay our office was only using paper currency.This app absolutely is better than Square or the other small business electronic payment processing apps on the market. I also love that the processing fees are passed on to the client in a clear fashion; as a small business it would be difficult to cover those fees especially on some of these large trust deposits that might end up being partially refunded.

Lawpay could really use a recurring billing feature that keeps up with client billing for us. By that I mean a feature where, if we send out a bill and it is not paid or not paid in full, LawPay software will automatically resend the bill periodically to the Client until paid in full. Currently we do it manually or set up reminders in MyCase, which doesn't record its own reminders sent out.

MAISHA
attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

The service is just OKAY

Kommentare: the service is just ok. It is not something I would recommend

the ability to take mobile payments and that it is

the app only allows you take payments, not see pending or completed payments or engage in a more meaningful manner. The app should allow the same activities as the web based page, look at transactions, cancel them, refund them etc

Ryan
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Making business less busy

Hours were spent recording and calculating bills and payments and remaining balances and sending clients reports, before. So much time has been freed up for our firm by using LawPay. Plus, the fact that we can now accept any form of payment a client may possibly need is incredibly valuable.

The credit card processor device has not been working every time lately and we have to type in all of the card information and billing adress. this takes a while when the client is standing in front of you, waiting.

Kristen
Lawyer in Kanada

Reliable Payment Processing

Kommentare: Excellent and very user friendly, decent rate (v. other payment options).

LawPay is convenient for our clients, and ourselves. The emails go out and often the payments come in right away. It allows us to deposit money into the appropriate account without having to deposit everything into one account and transfer to another account.

Sometimes clients cannot get their payment options to work and it may take several tries. This appears to be at the client's end for the most part.

Alexa
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Would choose it over & over again.

Kommentare: The overall experience with LawPay has been great!

I love the ease of utilizing it. I can set up & schedule payments for automatic processing & everything about it is just smooth sailing. From processing payments,to sending the financing option, to scheduling them.

That I cant see a list of the sent ClientCredit requests.

Cynthia

Lawpay Successful in our Office

Kommentare: Very good, we have recommended this product to several other legal professionals and many have signed up for this product.

The ease of running payments for our clients and the ability to sent payment request directly to our clients for them to pay at any time.

That you have to put the entire address into the charge location and not just the normal request for the zip code associated with the card.

Rita

Was hesitant at first

Kommentare: A very good experience. I use it every day and would highly recommend LawPay.

It is easy from the start. Reliable. Especially the Quickbills.

I would like a terminal for the office. Some people are still old school and want to "swipe" a card.

Helene
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Good for credit card transactions

Easy to process credit card transactions; integrates with mycase my case management software

Not able to see on credit card statement who the payment is for; only see the transaction but I can pull it up based on dates and transactions in LawPay

Rachel

Simple and functional

Kommentare: LawPay makes it super easy for us to take card payments. It replaced PayPal, which isn't suited to the kind of accounting we have. LawPay is specifically designed to work with legal bookkeeping software.

LawPay blends seamlessly with Cosmolex, so we can process card payments from the software we actually use daily. LawPay automatically generates invoices which we can email to customers. The only time we actually have to go to the LawPay website is to process a refund, which I think we've done once in the approximately three years we've used this software.

The card swipe function seems redundant to me, but that could just be the nature of our business. It's faster for me to type in card information than swipe - not really a complaint, just a personal preference.

Susan
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

LawPay is easy

Kommentare: Once a month billing of fees takes getting use to.

The ease of use as well as the mobile app for processing when I am away from the office meeting with a client is a bonus

Some of the reports features do not fit my style of reports I would like to see

Julliana
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lawyers: STOP paying an arm and leg for processing fees.

Kommentare: When we started our law firm we knew that we had to have a way of taking electronic payments. Other services had extremely high fees and in our industry, passing those along to the client can be seen as "tacky". LawPay gives us the ability to take electronic payments at a more reasonable fee.

The integrations with Clio, our practice management software are a huge pro to LawPay as well as LawPay's competitive processing fees with the legal payments processing industry.

Even though processing fees for LawPay are lower relative to other services, they still cut a great deal into our larger retainers. I would love for LawPay to have a tiered fee structure where the more transactions you process the lower your fee percentage. This would encourage firms like ours to push ALL transactions through LawPay instead of first trying to get paid by cash or check and using electronic payments as a less preferred option.

Marisa
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

LawPay is a game changer for processing payments!

Kommentare: My overall experience with using LawPay has been pleasant. I always recommend LawPay to other firms that I work with.

I have really enjoyed the simplicity of using LawPay. Our firm has been using LawPay for all online transactions for years and years. I love how fees are able to be sorted by the Trust and Operating Accounts. I also love how our clients can pay their invoices easily. This not only saves us time by having to follow up continuously for payment information, instead they have the option to do that on their time and in the comfort of their home. Did I mention that you are able to send specific payment amount requests to clients? LawPay has made sending payment requests easier than ever!

So far I have not encountered any problems while using LawPay. I love their exceptional customer service as well.

Jessica
Head of Accounting in USA

LawPay Usage

Kommentare: I would recommend LawPay to other law firms for usage. The only issue is that the website requires more information than other credit card payment portals. Not all payments automatically apply towards invoices. However, it is easy to use because you send the link or email for the client to use to pay directly.

Easy to use. Can request money through the LawPay portal. Keep track of income per month. Customer service are quick to assist. Client are able to pay via online quick and easy.

LawPay doesn't always email when a payment comes in. Have to check portal daily. Not all payments will manually apply towards invoices. Sometimes, it's hard to search for reports. Webpage looks simple but it's not as simple as it seems. However, customer service is good.

Alicia
Alicia
CEO in USA

Easiest Way for Lawyers to Process Cards

Kommentare: LawPay doesn't have all the features as other processors like Square and Stripe. But with a little creativity (and their customer support is willing to work with you and give you ideas), you can make LawPay work for your practice. Best of all, it works seamlessly with Clio, which makes taking payments from clients who are already established with invoicing very easy.

Law Pay is the easiest way to process credit cards for lawyers. It's easy to designate between trust accounting and my other accounts. I am never worried that it will be wrong. The funds process pretty quickly. It works seamlessly with Clio.

You cannot download your monthly statements from the web portal, which is very annoying and makes accounting more difficult. You also cannot sync it with your accounting software. You also cannot do card checks without charging (such as getting a card to secure a free consultation). So it's not a sophisticated software.

Chandon
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy for use but expensive

Kommentare: Overall good, but high fees.

It's very easy to set up and integrate into your legal website.

High fees. And I would seriously caution any practioner taking online checks.

Margurite
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Such an easy tool! Nearly impossible to make mistakes!

Kommentare: Our office uses LawPay to allow clients to pay bills, retainers, etc. It has been a great tool in simplifying payment processes and cutting down on lag time, operator and user error, and improving the efficiency of the office. Highly recommend!

I love how easy it is to make a payment or receive a payment with LawPay. It has been such a lifesaver for the office, because clients can easily pay bills without worrying that a check has been lost in the mail or misrouted, etc. Such a great tool!

I don't actually have any complaints! I really like the software, and I think anytime I have come across an issue, it was actually in how it was set up for the office and not inherent in the software.

Sidney

Lawpay

Kommentare: Law pay is so simple to use and fantastic.

I like that a receipt is automatically emailed to the client and to the attorneys of the firm upon payment being made.

Clients have said they would like to be able to save payment methods to use each month when they make payments and the software doesn’t allow for that.

Troy
Managing Attorney in USA

Amazing Customer Service and Ease of Use

Kommentare: They have consistently improved their software and they've always been responsive to our needs. I would highly recommend. We have used them for years and have had no reason to switch. We really liked their law credit financing option for clients when they rolled out a trial program for it, we would definitely use it again if they implemented it.

Lawpay looks and feels very professional. We were using square before, which was okay, but lawpay's knowledge of the profession and handling of transactions into iolta trust accounts sets them apart from other services.

The transaction fees can get pricey, but lawpay seems to be within the industry average.

Hannah
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great!

Kommentare: Great credit card software.

Easy to input info. Easy to track payments. Easy to send links to LawPay to clients for credit card payments. Clients express ease of use also.

For me there are no downsides, its very easy to use.

April
Paralegal/Office Manager in USA

I love LawPay

Kommentare: We switched to LawPay almost a year ago after trying several different payment processing options. LawPay is by far the easiest to use. The dashboard shows the most recent transactions within the last 30 days. It even tells us in advance when someone's card is about to expire or the account has been closed so that we have the opportunity to reach out to them prior to their scheduled payment date. Additionally, it provides easy to read reports. I am very happy with LawPay.

Ease of Use Recurrent processing Ease to understand reporting

There is nothing I don't like about this software

Andrew
Andrew

Love LawPay

So easy to set up and start getting paid. Have noticed an uptick in receivables.

Nothing. Very happy. Of course, would always like the cost to a little lower.

Stephen
Stephen
Principal Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei

Best Credit Card Processor for Attorneys

Kommentare: LawPay saves my firm money on credit card processing fees and offers my clients a very convenient way to pay invoices and trust retainers.

LawPay is the best credit card processor for attorneys because it offers competitive rates, separates operating and trust fund transactions, has a mobile app, and is backed by fantastic customer support.

The only minor con about LawPay is the lack of quality card readers that are available (e.g., a Bluetooth credit card reader that links to the mobile app would be awesome).

Kasondra
Kasondra

Great system

LawPay is very easy to use. It allows you to have multiple accounts listed to apply payment to trust or operating. It is set up to take automatic payments and allows you to adjust when they are taken, or up to how much is taken before paid.

Not that this is a con, but every now and then I have to get a "code" sent to my email before it allows me to sign back in. I understand that this is a safety measure and do appreciate that.

Jonathan
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Good but...

Kommentare: Overall great. Customer service is very responsive on the few times that I have had an issue.

I have used this a while and the interface with my billing software is great.

What I least like is the number of times I have to validate my browser. I use it on several platforms (phone, computer) and it seems like I am always validating something. Kind of annoying.,