Über Tuition Express

Herausragende Anwendung für die Kinderbetreuungsbranche für eine sichere, pünktliche und integrierte Zahlungsabwicklung.

Erfahre mehr über Tuition Express

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Tuition Express bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Marlene R.
Marlene R.
Administrator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fast and easy way to collect and track payments.

Kommentare: This program has helped us collect weekly fees much easier, and it has cut down the late payments we were plagued with. Many families appreciate the ease of use and email receipts.

We like how simple it is to set up , track and collect payment from parents. Clients can use a credit card by swiping it at the front desk, or can pay online with credit card or directly from their checking or savings account. It provides a print-out for on-sit users and sends an email to online users. An automatic withdrawal can easily be programed for client who provide account information that is not stored onsite.

Some people are reluctant to use automatic withdrawals from their accounts. It does charge clients a small fee for credit card use, but any system does that.

Leona T.
Admin in USA

Great software

Kommentare: The benefits we’ve realized by using TE is that we get emails to see when payments are made before they even post to the account. This allows us to better budget when payments are coming in.

The best thing I like most about TE is the convenience of processing tuition payments along with electronic deposits of online payments.

The least thing I enjoy is the extra processing fees charged regardless of the amount of business you process.

Shelley S.
Accounting in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Tuition made easy

Kommentare: Overall the Tuition Express works well for us and we plan to keep using it.

Tuition Express make keeping track of tuition for the Daycare easy and straight forward. It allows us to track tuition as well as fees and other charges all in one place.

The software allows changes to be made to prior time periods and sometimes that can create issues with reconciling to our general ledger.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Shelley - Thanks for the review. We are glad you enjoy using Tuition Express! Let us know if there's anything we can help with. We are always happy to support our customers! -The Procare Team

Carl S.
Ownner & CSO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tuition Express works as Advertised

Kommentare: Tuition Express works as advertised for sure, however, understanding all the charges, fees and credit limits configured in the program could be presented in a clearer format. For example, a mere matrix explaining the different fees for ACH vs. al the different types of incentive credit cards has been a hard and expensive lesson for us as we watched all the HIGH fees drawn from our revenue stream. All this should be in a 3 page slide presentation given by the on-site Procare/Tuition Express systems engineer.

Tuition Express works as advertised and has very knowledgeable technical support of the product

Procare software's model for rolling out their products (Procare & Tuition Express) doesn't work. Merely phone support when standing up a brand new system was unbearable. Having an on-site roll-out person would have saved HUNDREDS of hours of WAITING on HOLD to have questions answered. In our case for example, we choose to go with a Cloud based solution and multiple Touch stations. Wow. So many pieces to figure out ranging in scope from H/W installation and configuration to being frustrated the KES system doesn't interface to the Procare database. One day's on-site Procare system Engineer would have saved this organization a VERY LARGE amount of time, effort and frustration.

Marissa S.
4th Grade Teacher in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Made my job easier

Kommentare: Overall, the benefits definitely outweigh the con. Since we had more than half our parents enrolled in automatic withdraws through TuitionExpress, it greatly decrease the beginning of the month rush of parents paying their bills.

As a former childcare director, I love that Tuition Express can be set up to automatically withdraw from a parent's account. In the day and age of convenience, it's nice for parents to have one less payment to have to remember to pay. The best part: their bill gets paid! I also like that I have the option of parents paying in person if they prefer. Being able to swipe their card using the card reader is handy and saves me time so I don't have to manually type in card numbers.

We did have the system glitch on the office manager one time. She was trying to charge a customized amount rather than the whole balance and the customer ended up getting charge for the full balance due to this glitch-the screen went black for half a second. (It's hard to say if that was the internet or the software however) Unfortunately, there isn't a way to add the balance back onto the account so our company owner could only reimburse the customer via a check.

Katie S.
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Tuition Express is a lifesaver!

Kommentare: We switched exclusively to Tuition Express for child care tuition a couple of years ago. It is so easy to set parents up in ProCare using Tuition Express. It has cut down on past due balances tremendously. Families love that they don't have to remember to pay tuition each week and it can automatically come out of their account.

Tuition Express is so simple to use to pull our families tuition payments every week. We no longer need to accept check or cash payments. This has helped tremendously with unpaid balances.

The only con I can think of is the fees. It is cheaper than credit card fees, but I think the fee could be lower.

Jody M.
Jody M.
Business Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Tuition Express works wonders!

Kommentare: My experience has been great, so far!

I like the fact that you can do multiple billing cycles and that you can go in and make changes to a payment as long as it has not posted yet.

The fact that you can only take up to $3,000 at one time for families. I sometimes have to do 2 transactions for families that have more than one child for a 5 week month due to it exceeding the $3,000 limit.

Antwort von Procare Software

Jody - We're so glad to hear that Tuition Express works wonders for your center and that you enjoy the flexibility of multiple billing cycles. It's true there are limits to the amount you can draft in a single transaction for one family as a protection to both the parents and the center. The good news is parents can pay any amount they choose when they initiate the payment themselves either online or at a check-in computer.

Ashley M.

Tuition Express for Large Childcare

Kommentare: I LOVE this program and how easy it is to use. Customer service is quick, friendly and thorough when needed. Parents love that we offer this program as well.

I love that this was so easy to set up and I am able to access and work on the accounts from work and home thanks to the cloud option. I am saving so much time not chasing money or manually logging checks. Parents can print their own records for FSA and Tax as well.

I truly have no complaints or suggestions for improvement. The parents haven’t had any complaints either.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the review Ashley! We are so happy Tuition Express makes your life easier!

Dr tiffany B.
Executive Director - Head of School in USA

Our rep Needs a Raise!

Kommentare: Tech Support was awesome. Great personality. Made my call enjoyable. If our rep ever ceases to work for you, I'd hire him.

It helps me to run multiple businesses and locations.

Sometimes the Cloud doesn't connect. Also, when I am at multiple locations, I have to hope I remembered to log out at my last location or I am stuck.

Nicole C.
OWNER in USA

WorldKids Survey

Kommentare: Great experience and support in all ways. Thanks!

Easy to use and very effective. Great customer care.

Nothing I can think about. Once you get to know how to use it it is pretty straight forward.

Lori B.
Director in USA

We use Tuition Express to process our weekly income and love it!

Tuition Express saves time and man hours. It is flawless in helping us acquire payment from each of our families. The creators and software managers at T.E. really know the world of Learning Centers and have created and maintain an effective tool for helping us charge for enrollment, registration, weekly tuition and other miscellaneous charges in a manner that is time effective and thorough. The customer service is top notch!

The turnover time involved in notifying us of a decline could be more immediate. We are not notified until two days after posting.

Antwort von Procare Software

Lori - We're glad to hear that Tuition Express saves you so much time and that working with our customer service has been such a positive experience for you. As to notifications on declined payments, it depends on the type of payment and the bank. With credit cards, you are notified immediately for Point of Sale transactions and same day for failed batch payments; however, for ACH transactions some banks report more quickly than others. You are notified about declines as soon as we receive a confirmation from the parent¿s bank. Also, sometimes the notifications are sent to the owner of the center, rather than the person who is responsible for making sure everything is reconciled--that¿s something we can easily remedy.

Jennifer F.
Business Owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, very difficult to get customer support

Kommentare: Over all, I will continue to use Tuition Express.

Tuition Express provides seamless interaction between Procare and billing. The system is easy for my staff and our parents to use. As a business owner, it is great to be able to access the software remotely via the cloud. In addition, the reports are easy to pull and easy to understand.

I don't have a con about the software. However, it is nearly impossible to get customer support. There are always long wait times on the phone and when you opt to leave a message for an agent to call you back it is typically and hour or more before someone returns your call.

Antwort von Procare Software

Jennifer - We're glad to hear how easy Tuition Express is for your staff and parents to use. We're sorry you've found it challenging to reach support. Hold times do vary and it can often be easier to get through early in the morning or later in the afternoon. Tuition Express Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific. If your question is Procare-related you also have the option of calling our main Tech Support number or submitting a question online. Hope that helps. See: http://procaresupport.com/contact-procare-support/

Chaney Z.
Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Valuable tool for payment processing

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It isn't the cheapest but it makes up for the cost in the time you save by not having to manually input payments to the ProCare accounts. You can only book out charges two weeks in advance which is good and bad. I have no plans on ever switching as we are huge fans of ProCare and Tuition Express is a valuable feature that supports that program.

This software keeps us organized with payments and integrates with ProCare software so payments get posted directly into the parent accounts. If you have the ProCare software then Tuition Express is a must. It is a huge time saver.

It isn't easy to refund families if an overcharge occurs. We find it easer to just write them a check or post a credit to their account. This hasn't been too problematic but is a feature I would like addressed some day.

Jessie H.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fast, Professional, Easy-to-Understand

Kommentare: Wonderful experience with my customer service representative- or should I say expert. My questions were addressed with ease and I was even given tips and advice to make my navigation with the software even easier than it was before.

I love that Tuition Express is overall self-explanatory and easy to get used to. It’s a plus that their customer service is excellent and makes me feel confident that any issues or questions our center comes upon will be solved almost immediately.

If I had to choose anything to not love about the software is the small hiccups our center comes across when we need to update the system. Sometimes the “Update” button pops up even after we have updated already. It’s a simple click to get it to go away and thankfully it does not interrupt the program or any tasks we have to complete.

Antwort von Procare Software

Jessie - We're glad you've had such a wonderful experience both in using Tuition Express and with the team that supports it and offers advice. The issue with the "Update" button coming up on screen was a very short-term event and has been resolved. Thanks for letting us know.

Debbie J.

Rare Deposits

Kommentare: Most of all, I am not posting payments, writing out deposits, driving to bank all the time, which gives me extra time for other responsibilities. I love the fact that the receipts are emailed, it saves on paper. My parents LOVE the emailed receipts, how fast they can check out their children, swipe their card, and be done!

I rarely make deposits any more. At first we had only a few parents sign up for Tuition express, but now I only have maybe 2 payments a week that I need to deposit. Sometimes we go a week to 2 weeks without a payment by check or cash. It gives me time to focus on other things.

Well, sometimes a parent needs a specific receipt or letter with our letterhead having specific information listed for their work childcare account. It can take some time getting that put together, but mostly because It isn't something I do over and over.

Kristen C.
CEO in USA

Grear ROI

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Tuition Express has been positive. The customer service has been excellent as well as the product and results.

Tuition Express is easy to use and provides a great ROI! It helped our early care and education centers ensure that tuition was billed on time, the correct tuition amount was billed, that tuition was collected on time, and that proper late fees and discounts were assessed. This made budgeting and auditing so much easier. Parents appreciated the convenience of being able to make tuition payments with a credit card and being able to pay remotely.

What I like least about Tuition Express is the credit card processing/service fees that we are charged because Tuition Express is proprietary; it is expensive! We are a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) and our board of directors and auditors closely watch how much money is spent on processing tuition payments. As a non-profit, our funds are limited and are service directed.

Gigi W.

Tuition Express Review

Kommentare: Accounts Receivables are so much easier with the online pay options and the pay at the check-in station. Overall experience with Tuition Express would be a 5 star.

It is user-friendly and very easy to move around within the program. Customer service is great! Every time I have to call it is a quick and easy fix.

The one thing that I dislike about the software is that in the beginning, I made a few mistakes that I can't correct due to money being attached. I have several open accounts that are duplicated because of this.

Antwort von Procare Software

Gigi - We're so glad you find Tuition Express and Procare user friendly and easy to get around in. As to removing accounts that have financial transactions, you typically will just make their balance zero and mark them as a hidden account. Note: you may eventually remove them, once you're ready to purge old accounting entries from all your accounts. See how to remove/delete a family: http://procaresupport.com/remove-delete-a-family/

Veronica C.
Assistant to the Principal in USA

Easy to Use

Kommentare: We are still learning about Tuition Express with Credit Card Options and am sure are not using it to the fullest extent. So far it has been pretty easy to use and parents are overall satisfied. There do seem to be some kinks here and there, like one credit card kept getting billed months later even after the child had been changed to withdrawn and had no activities in the billing box. If those can get worked out, it would be wonderful!

Tuition Express is easy to use. It has been time saving in collecting payments.

We did not realize that our center would be charged 3-3.5% in Merchant Fees when average is about 2%. If Tuition Express had a way of estimating that better during the sales process, we would have better accounted for the cost increase.

Antwort von Procare Software

Veronica - We're glad you've found Tuition Express easy to use and a time-saver. As to rates, they vary based on the type of transaction (batch processing versus point-of-sale) and the types of cards people use. We'll have one of our consultants get in touch with you to consider the best strategies for your situation. And, regarding withdrawn children, as long as the family still owes you money batch payments will continue to be made; however, you may disable processing for that account if appropriate. You may also opt to allow the parent to pay on their own through MyProcare (the parent portal).

Nicole S.
owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Childcare Manager Best Friend

Kommentare: When I called about the program I did not think I would be affordable. My sale rep. (shelly) was great and told me she could make it affordable and step up payments. If I have a problem I call up support the walk me thought step by step, log on my computer, and talk there time to help me with what ever I need. My parents love that they can go on line and pay or use there credit card at the school. Not only is the program GREAT but the staff is GREAT to I have never had a bad experience yet and it has been 2 1/2 years now.

Everything. Able to work away from the office, does everything I need for report, billing, shots updates, parent check in, sign-in sheets, to taxes.

nothing love everthing

Crystal S.
director in USA

Simple To Use

Kommentare: This software is easy to use for both center and families, but does have a couple minor issues.

This software allows our families to make payments on their accounts online. It is very user friendly and easy to use and set up.

It doesn't allow parents to use American Express or Discover as advertised. It also won't let parents see the entire billing charges line by line.

Antwort von Procare Software

Crystal - We're so glad you and the families find Tuition Express simple to use and an easy way for parents to pay online. As to using AmEx or Discover, those are options the center can choose to allow. Our Tuition Express support team can help you with that at (888) 419-5033. Also, parents can indeed see their billing charges line by line through the MyProcare parent portal --either clicking 'View Account Ledger' or going to `Reports¿.

Margaret M.
Area Business Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Tuition Express

Kommentare: Tuition Express makes our billing and collection process go much quicker and with more accuracy and consistency. Employee time delegated to making bank deposits has been reduced because of the reports we can generate in Procare.

I love the way the entire TE system integrates with Procare; this makes it easy to bill accounts, process payments, and do returns which are automatically added to each account ledger.

Sometimes I feel I have to click too many buttons to find the one I want; buried in layers. However, I understand that to have the integration I love and to be able to run the reports I need, this is necessary. Also, Procare/TE provide extremely clear instructions when you need to look something up. Customer support is the best!

Christy K.
Administrator in USA

Happy Customer

Kommentare: This is a good addition to existing Software.

The frequently used features are easy to use. The software provides excellent nonfictions to the customers and the client. Also has several reports that are easy to access and review.

The refund process and the documentation process for denials is too difficult to perform without technical support.

Lucille V.
Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Navigating different screens

Kommentare: Anytime we call they are extremely helpful and explain everything. They usually call back in a timely fashion.

There usually is a way to correct errors

Don't like that you get locked out of lines in the ledger

Antwort von Procare Software

Lucille - We're glad you find the support team so helpful. As to having locked lines in the ledger, you may be referencing one of two things both of which you have control over. First, it could be you want to be able to post a date farther in the past or future. To do so see: http://procaresupport.com/how-can-i-post-past-or-future-dates-on-the-ledger-card/. Second, you may be referring payments that have a lock icon because they have been closed in a deposit report. If it's a cash or check payment you can unlock the item, see: http://procaresupport.com/deposit-correction-unlock-ledger-card/. Hope that helps!

Javier F.

Game Changer!

Kommentare: Fantastic experience using Tuition Express. CSR continues to deliver excellent service each and every time. He highlights all the features and benefits that our business has overlooked which provides a value based perspective to what we have purchased. Keep up the great work CSR!

Ease of use. Cloud service. Parent portal

The only thing that will bring this great software together will be a mobile app for providers and parents alike.

Antwort von Procare Software

Javier - We're so pleased you've had such a fantastic experience with Tuition Express. Our MyProcare parent portal can run on any device: phone, tablet, desktop--and you can enhance parent engagement even further with Procare's KidReports which includes apps for parents and teachers! See: https://www.procaresoftware.com/products-and-services/services/kidreports/

Amy S.
Office Manager in USA

Overall great product

Kommentare: Generally a great tool. Wonderful for keeping track of students and staff.

It's relatively user friendly. The fingerprint log-in is great.

It has so many functions that it can get confusing or difficult to find things because they aren't in the user manual.

Antwort von Procare Software

Amy - We're glad you're so happy with the fingerprint check-in option for parents and staff. As to the many functions available in Procare, we do strive to make it fully featured while also keeping it easy to use. It's true the printed manual does not cover every possible topic (it's meant to help you get started), but you'll find every feature meticulously covered (often with a short video clip) at ProcareSupport.com. Just click the question mark on any Procare screen to go to the appropriate online article.