Über BuzzSumo

BuzzSumo ist die weltweit beliebteste Content-Marketing-Software. Diese Datenanalyse hilft, aussagekräftige Inhalte zu erstellen, die verbinden.

Erfahre mehr über BuzzSumo

I like the Content Analyzer feature because it is accurate most of time and support a lot of languages.

There is any cons except that there is very limited resources on the free plan which makes it very difficult to test all the features before you purchase.

Bewertungen zu BuzzSumo

BuzzSumo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 130 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BuzzSumo bereits verwendet?

Volodymyr
Volodymyr
Marketing Content Manager in Ukraine

Essential Content Research Tool

Kommentare: Developing good content means you need to do a lot of research and sometimes that can be a dubious process even if you have all the tools. Hopefuly, BuzzSumo is one of those tools that makes the process of content research much easier and much more insightful in just a couple of clicks.

BuzzSumo is tailor-made for content reseach, competition analysis, backlinking and outreach research. It was instrumental in developing my long-term content strategy and adjusting it on the go. BuzzSumo is relatively easy to use and you don't need to tackle with lots of toggles in order to get a semblance of a result. Saves a lot of time and provides you with a good protection from a content-related headache. All you need to do is insert the words of interests - look through the stats and check out what is up in the list.

It takes so time to get used to it and it can be really rough in some places. That might be a serious put off. Pricing also may scare some but it is totally worth it.

Senior Manager - Marketing & Communications in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

One-In-All Content Marketing Tool to improve ROI

Kommentare: Good experience

We use BuzzSumo to improve our organic & paid marketing campaign results. It helps us across the following: 1. Understand what content works the best to get more engagement, likes, shares, comments and increase the number of followers. 2. Identify Influencers who have a high engagement rate & good fan following for our business domain. 3. Be quick in responding back to our followers when they comment about us or ask questions on social platforms. 4. Improve content success and team enthusiasm through best analytics, reports, and numbers. 5. Ensure a higher ROI on our SEO campaigns 6. Know the trend, search terms, phrases and develop content around that to reach our target audience.

It's an expensive tool and needs a lot of effort to get the desired results. Ahrefs has more features than BuzzSumo.

Steven
Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Their Purpose is Cloudy

Originally, it was a good tool for us to get some data on social sharing for our content and help us identify any influencers. We originally got it to help us monitor our brand, but it proved difficult with the tool, hence the shift in its use.

Nowadays, the product is spotty in what it delivers and what its purpose is. It's monitoring tools for influencers, content, and social doesn't seem accurate from our standpoint. And there's no one helping us understand how to best use it (no support).

Antwort von BuzzSumo

Hi Steven, Sorry to hear that your experience with BuzzSumo didn't fulfil your needs. Our team are always on standby to help assist you and we even offer 121 live support sessions where we can assist you to get the best out of the tool. Best thing to do is to contact us directly using the in-app chat and we can offer you the assistance to unlock the full potential of BuzzSumo. If you do choose to come back please do make sure you drop us a note and we can see how best to help. Thanks for your feedback and being a valued customer!

Enes
Information Technology in Türkei

BuzzSumo Review

Thanks to reporting and statistics, I can create a strategy for myself by looking at the data. This is my favorite feature. It helps me a lot in charting my own path.

It seemed like a bit of a mess. There were parts that I couldn't figure out.

Younes
Younes
Full Time Translator in Algerien
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

a gold mine for content creator

Kommentare: I really enjoy using BuzzSumo since it is like a swiss knife for the content strategy planning, SEO and Marketing in general.

Topic Explorer feature can use a more improvement.

Ade
Online Digital Marketer in Nigeria

It is Very Useful for Content analysis and Monitoring

Kommentare: I am using it to monitor, take note and respond to discussions related to our brand online, build quality backlinks, and research content topics/keywords for blogs

Buzzsumo has helped me a great deal in identifying viral contents across the web and the content analyzer; which I use a lot helps in finding popular topics to write about on my blogs. Another great advantage of BuzzSumo is that you can download and share all the attractive content you find on the platform without any restriction.

The pricing is the only negative aspect so far. I think they could launch plans with lower fees for individuals and small businesses.

Ujjwal
Ujjwal
Webmaster and Owner in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Amazing Content Research tool!

Kommentare: Having BuzzSumo means having an advantage over your competitors since it makes a lot of tricky things easy to track and research about.

BuzzSumo is definitely one of the best content research and analysis tools that I have used. I've used it for the mentioned reason and apart from that it also has useful features that let you scan backlinks and perform research related to your competition. As a digital marketer, tools like BuzzSumo are definitely great to have. Not only is it simple but it packs a lot of power and functionalities. The time you spend using BuzzSumo will be the time that will get you the highest ROI when you are planning your campaign. All you need to do is enter the relevant keywords you are working with and there it is, all the stuff you need and with all the filters, toggles and other stuff, BuzzSumo proves to be a great tool overall.

BuzzSumo does have a bit of a learning curve but once you get used to it and learn how to use it correctly, you will be able to take full advantage of it. Also, I wish they work on the pricing and bring it down a notch to make things even sweeter.

Nicolas Frichot
Nicolas Frichot
Conférencier Professionnel in Mauritius
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

BuzzSumo: The Best Tools For Anaytics On Facebook & Search Alerts

Kommentare: Overall, I have yet to meet a tools as powerful and comprehensive as BuzzSumo. They are unique. Use this tool. You will not regret. Worth every single penny.

I can't contain my enthusiasm on this great tools of BuzzSumo: The ability to search for meaningful and top scoring Facebook content with just a keyword. I was also impressed with the keyword mention tools, that i if someone mention your brand on the web, you get an instant notification via email.

The pricing: A great tool but not readily available to anyone.

Tom
Tom
Founder in UK
Quelle: GetApp

Must-have for content research & distribution

I use BuzzSumo for researching content topics, analyzing the competition and identifying outreach and backlinking opportunities. It's an integral part of the content marketing process here at Grizzle, both for internal use as well as clients.

Awesome influencer tools, but would love for it to go more in-depth. An influencer map that identifies networks of thought leaders, and who "influences" them for example. There are other tools for this, but having more granular insight via BuzzSumo would be awesome.

Amanda
Amanda
Digital Marketing Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Must have Marketing software!

Kommentare: I'm extremely pleased with BuzzSumo. It's a must have in my marketing toolbox!

Keyword research and content research are my main uses of the product.

The price is more than I really would prefer to pay.

Alyssa
Senior Marketing Analyst in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for measuring backlinks and level of social sharing

Kommentare: Generally good. Could certainly be improved, and be an even better product, but overall couldn't do without it.

I find BuzzSumo to be the best solution out there to gauge how much an article has been shared across the web. It is generally more comprehensive than other applications we pay for. I use it in concert with CrowdTangle as well, and I find that it is better for finding Twitter shares. I like that the brand/keyword monitoring is very easy to set up and use. Support has always been responsive and good.

I think BuzzSumo does an interesting range of things it can be hard to use to their fullest capacity. I always felt that the "influencer" section wasn't fully finished, it's changed a few times since I was a customer. I found it to be useful to a degree (checking at a glance if a Twitter sharer was someone I had added to a VIP list, for example) but not much beyond that. Also - the alerts sometimes scrape up old content, which can be confusing. Especially if you have alerts sent to multiple people.

Alina
PPC Specialist in Rumänien

Great Marketing Tool

Kommentare: BuzzSumo is one of the most well-thought marketing products I worked with. It is great for keeping up with industry trends in general and utilize it on multiple smaller uses cases.

It is a highly versatile software. It feels like a Swiss Army Knife. I use it mostly to find backlinks to the site and to find questions people ask about keywords. BuzzSumo is really to keep up to date on certain topics. The alerts are a great feature. Very easy to customize and offer greats insights into customer behavior.

The value is undisputed but the price of 99$ per month is very high. I think they are just focusing on big companies. As a small company, you have to make sure you make the most out of it if you buy it.

Andrew
SEO, Social and Content Strategy in Kanada
Internet, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

BuzzSumo - Not Perfect But Easiest To Use!

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend the tool. I haven’t found a tool that does what BuzzSumo does better. For a social and content team it has been a valuable tool for our global team.

BuzzSumo is a very easy to learn and use tool. I was able to train teams on being self efficient with the tool very quickly. There is a lot of information that you can from the tool if you pay enough for it. It is a great tool to get a better understanding of what is trending and also to see what competitors are up to with content.

The price is high for the data you receive. It was hard to justify the price at times. To unlock certain features that should be standard, you’d have to buy an upgrade subscription.

Jason
USA
Quelle: GetApp

Incredibly Powerful Tools for keyword discovery, tracking competitors and who key influencers are

Amazing insights into the most shared content on your topic or keyword. Social impact and going viral is a huge part of modern digital marketing and Buzzsumo proves industry best tools for discovering trending topics. You can also easily find out who the "Influencers" are for your keywords making the process much easier on who to establish networking relationships with that could turn into valuable "mentions" which brings up another great aspect of BuzSumo: Content Alerts, the software will scour the internet and alert you anytime your keyword is mentioned on a website, blog, social media, etc. If you are an Agency this is a no-brainer tool for your digital marketing toolbox.

A little bit pricey for small businesses and solo site entrepreneurs but great value for Agencies & larger businesses (Hows that for a mixed con ;-) ) One of the problems with having an in depth tool with a very complete feature set is that it can be a bit overwhelming when you are new to the buzzsumo service or keyword research in general. So in some respects having a very robust, in-depth research tool which is certainly a positive aspect can also be a bit of a con to first time users and those new to Keyword Research in General. I'd love to see a "Getting Started" interface with the most important features, then be able to toggle on all the features or an "Advanced View". In all fairness, they have a very good tutorial and help section.

Antoinette
Content Manager in Irland
Regierungsbeziehungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best content marketing tool on the market

Kommentare: Excellent. It took me a while to procure due to internal issues but the team was very helpful and patient, giving me access when needed. I feel very valued and listened to even though I'm on one of the lower paid tiers.

BuzzSumo was the first tool of its kind I came across. It was almost magical to be able to explore a list of most effective pieces for specific audiences and sectors. The newer visualisation features are really easy to use. It's great for keeping on top of the most effective pieces on your own domain. The evergreen score is helpful for considering what works past an initial first burst on social. And they're constantly experimenting, so I've no doubt they'll continue to find clever ways to remain an essential resource for content marketers.

The current features give the best sense of content that performs well on social generally. LinkedIn has reduced access - greater insight into what works on that platform would be a big help.

Amy
Manager, Media Relations in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Extremely useful tool

Kommentare: BuzzSumo has greatly helped with client reporting, and I frequently train employees on how to analyze the impact of a particular published item, and the first stop is BuzzsSumo.

BuzzSumo's alert and media monitoring are excellent. It picks up a considerable amount of media that other services miss. The tool is also intuitive and easily adjusted to cater to changing client needs. The ability to assess the social impact of published media is also extremely useful.

In future iteration, I would like the ability to look at more historic data. Retroactive media monitoring can be a real pain point.

Ajay
VP - Brand Marketing in Indien
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Why should Marketers use BuzzSumo

Kommentare: Easy to use and a must have if you are churning large scale content to drive traffic to your website or social channels.

Influencer Marketing plays a key armour in todays digital marketing. Creating content that is trending and viral remains a daunting task. BuzzSumo plays a critical role in filling that gap. It can throw thousands of key words related to your category, trending topics and relevant subjects to create content instantly and get better outcome for your content.

Since this is a unique tool could not find much of gaps to my disliking.

Charles
Industry Analyst, Author and Speaker in USA

Great Research Tool

Kommentare: Because I publish across a wide range of topics and on several properties that I do not control, this is one of the few ways for me to monitor the effectiveness of my writing and identify emerging trends that should guide my future writing efforts.

I love the level of insight you can get on topics and influencers and the ability to monitor your brand, etc. It's an extremely powerful tool that I use on a daily basis.

Its power is also it's greatest challenge. It can be difficult to understand how it all works and how to best use it. They have an extensive training library, which is very helpful, but you'll still need to be prepared to put in the time to learn how to use it effectively. I've been using it for months and still consider myself a novice.

CHELSEA
Social Media Lead in USA

Great product!

Kommentare: I'm making it easier for my clients by providing them with recommendations for influencers that are much simpler to find thanks to using this tool!

I love BuzzSumo's ease of use with finding influencers. Especially when you're trying to find individuals who are in very niche industries and in specific locations, the target within Buzzsumo is extremely helpful and easy to use. I have found so many niche influencers who have YouTube channels and large social presences thanks to Buzzsumo.

It's hard for me to think about a "least" :) but I do wish BuzzSumo made influencer searching clearer with multiple social media platforms, and also aggregated individuals email addresses. That would be extremely useful!

Kinga
Community Manager in Polen
Quelle: GetApp

It simply has to be in your toolbox.

Buzzsumo is a brilliant tool that can save you a lot of time, marketing efforts, stress and hassle. It is not even a tool, it is a machine that can get your content strategy back on track and inspire you on a daily basis. I hit the content jackpot not once and not twice thanks to Buzzsumo. Identifying what content works wonders has never been easier, and I can't imagine my everyday work without Buzzsumo.

I am trying to think of any cons, but I struggle to find them. Pricing may be a bit offputting, but Buzzsumo is totally worth it. Also, if it only had a mobile app, then my life would be complete. ;)

Social Media Senior Specialist in USA

Great for finding influencers and popular content

I like the influencer search feature the most. When looking for target influencers to add to media lists, searching on Instagram or Twitter alone is very difficult. BuzzSumo's search functionality allows you to narrow your search by city and specific words used in the influencers' bio.

It not longer counts social shares on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is one of the largest social platforms and a lot of informative articles are shared on this platform. It's odd to me that it counts social shares on all other platforms, but not LinkedIn. People actively have conversations on this platform and share content to validate their points.

Adam
Consultant in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Product

Kommentare: Couldn't be happier. Recommend to colleagues all the time and have no instituted at several companies.

Incredibly easy to use, especially for people new to or inexperienced with digital marketing.

They recently changed the order columns export to excel, which is kind of annoying.

Ben
Ben
SVP of Monetization in
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

So good it's like cheating

Kommentare: I've used BuzzSumo for almost a year as a way to find good content to post on social channels and also to find good ideas for articles to write. It's really so useful that it's like cheating when used to re-post articles on social. It tells you exactly what is trending today so you can be on point with your posts and get better engagement.

The app is super simple to use and fairly flexible. It's also priced decently for what you get.

The categories you choose from to see what's going on in a given industry sector are limited, so if they don't fit your niche then it may be hard to use that and it's one of the most useful features. There's a free form search but that's less useful for social posting, or more work anyway. The other thing is that I have a paid subscription and can't access some super useful features like what's trending in the past 8 hours vs. 24 hours because I don't have an "agency" level subscription. Usually apps provide collaboration features for that as opposed to de-featuring key components of the main app, but you can't have it all I guess.

Megan
Megan
Founder in USA

I'm obsessed with BuzzSumo!

Kommentare: BuzzSumo is a must-have for anyone who works in content development or social media. I highly recommend it. It's easy to use and delivers invaluable information. It's one of my favorite tools.

I write for a living (and do a little social media), and BuzzSumo is my go-to tool to see what's relevant and trending. It's amazing for finding high-traffic topics and makes it SO easy to generate new content. Plus, you can organize findings by a specific social media platform, seeing where each article performs best.

NONE! My experience has been nothing but positive. I only wish I'd discovered it sooner.

Maria Rosario
Influencer Marketing Manager in Philippinen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful for finding influencers.

Kommentare: Overall this software has helped us save time in finding influencers. Anyone who has worked in influencer marketing will understand how difficult it is to match with influencers close to their niche but BuzzSumo will help you focus on where to look and give you in-depth social details of the influencers and their content.

BuzzSumo is one of the many softwares I have tried which helped me a lot when it comes to finding influencers related to our niche. Its simple easy to use just enter a keyword and it will provide with a list of leads that matches the keyword. It even has a feature which allow you to search for the most shared online content.

Since the search feature is keyword based, sometimes the suggested site / content is totally not related to what I'm looking for.