Über BuzzSumo

BuzzSumo ist die weltweit beliebteste Content-Marketing-Software. Diese Datenanalyse hilft, aussagekräftige Inhalte zu erstellen, die verbinden.

Erfahre mehr über BuzzSumo

I like the Content Analyzer feature because it is accurate most of time and support a lot of languages.

There is any cons except that there is very limited resources on the free plan which makes it very difficult to test all the features before you purchase.

Bewertungen zu BuzzSumo

BuzzSumo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 141 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BuzzSumo bereits verwendet?

Volodymyr
Volodymyr
Marketing Content Manager in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Essential Content Research Tool

Kommentare: Developing good content means you need to do a lot of research and sometimes that can be a dubious process even if you have all the tools. Hopefuly, BuzzSumo is one of those tools that makes the process of content research much easier and much more insightful in just a couple of clicks.

BuzzSumo is tailor-made for content reseach, competition analysis, backlinking and outreach research. It was instrumental in developing my long-term content strategy and adjusting it on the go. BuzzSumo is relatively easy to use and you don't need to tackle with lots of toggles in order to get a semblance of a result. Saves a lot of time and provides you with a good protection from a content-related headache. All you need to do is insert the words of interests - look through the stats and check out what is up in the list.

It takes so time to get used to it and it can be really rough in some places. That might be a serious put off. Pricing also may scare some but it is totally worth it.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One-In-All Content Marketing Tool to improve ROI

Kommentare: Good experience

We use BuzzSumo to improve our organic & paid marketing campaign results. It helps us across the following: 1. Understand what content works the best to get more engagement, likes, shares, comments and increase the number of followers. 2. Identify Influencers who have a high engagement rate & good fan following for our business domain. 3. Be quick in responding back to our followers when they comment about us or ask questions on social platforms. 4. Improve content success and team enthusiasm through best analytics, reports, and numbers. 5. Ensure a higher ROI on our SEO campaigns 6. Know the trend, search terms, phrases and develop content around that to reach our target audience.

It's an expensive tool and needs a lot of effort to get the desired results. Ahrefs has more features than BuzzSumo.

Steven
Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Their Purpose is Cloudy

Originally, it was a good tool for us to get some data on social sharing for our content and help us identify any influencers. We originally got it to help us monitor our brand, but it proved difficult with the tool, hence the shift in its use.

Nowadays, the product is spotty in what it delivers and what its purpose is. It's monitoring tools for influencers, content, and social doesn't seem accurate from our standpoint. And there's no one helping us understand how to best use it (no support).

Antwort von Brandwatch

Hi Steven, Sorry to hear that your experience with BuzzSumo didn't fulfil your needs. Our team are always on standby to help assist you and we even offer 121 live support sessions where we can assist you to get the best out of the tool. Best thing to do is to contact us directly using the in-app chat and we can offer you the assistance to unlock the full potential of BuzzSumo. If you do choose to come back please do make sure you drop us a note and we can see how best to help. Thanks for your feedback and being a valued customer!

Katya
Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Social Media Research and Marketing Insights

Kommentare: Monitoring brand mentions, identifying trends, and competitor analysis are some of the great benefits from Buzzsumo.

This software helps you narrow down on the content with the best engagement and outreach opportunities, so you can avoid a lot of trial and error (which saves time and money in the short and long run!).

It's a bit pricey and sometimes the mentions you get are from low quality websites that I'm not sure are legit. Navigation seemed a bit dated, or maybe just very bare-bones.

Younes
Younes
Full Time Translator in Algerien
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

a gold mine for content creator

Kommentare: I really enjoy using BuzzSumo since it is like a swiss knife for the content strategy planning, SEO and Marketing in general.

Topic Explorer feature can use a more improvement.

Ujjwal
Ujjwal
Webmaster and Owner in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Amazing Content Research tool!

Kommentare: Having BuzzSumo means having an advantage over your competitors since it makes a lot of tricky things easy to track and research about.

BuzzSumo is definitely one of the best content research and analysis tools that I have used. I've used it for the mentioned reason and apart from that it also has useful features that let you scan backlinks and perform research related to your competition. As a digital marketer, tools like BuzzSumo are definitely great to have. Not only is it simple but it packs a lot of power and functionalities. The time you spend using BuzzSumo will be the time that will get you the highest ROI when you are planning your campaign. All you need to do is enter the relevant keywords you are working with and there it is, all the stuff you need and with all the filters, toggles and other stuff, BuzzSumo proves to be a great tool overall.

BuzzSumo does have a bit of a learning curve but once you get used to it and learn how to use it correctly, you will be able to take full advantage of it. Also, I wish they work on the pricing and bring it down a notch to make things even sweeter.

Jose
Data Analyst in Argentinien
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

BuzzSumo

Kommentare: I mostly use them to monitor different brands and how media talk about them, if there's a crisis or a viral news that impacts business.Also, to keep up with the latest news about fashion, tv, sports and other topics of interest.

BuzzSumo is a great tool for grouping all the news available on sites, blogs and Youtube into different categories.

Sometimes it gets too repetitive with the same news showed through different portals. It should have a way to group them under the same title using AI features.

Nicolas Frichot
Nicolas Frichot
Conférencier Professionnel in Mauritius
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BuzzSumo: The Best Tools For Anaytics On Facebook & Search Alerts

Kommentare: Overall, I have yet to meet a tools as powerful and comprehensive as BuzzSumo. They are unique. Use this tool. You will not regret. Worth every single penny.

I can't contain my enthusiasm on this great tools of BuzzSumo: The ability to search for meaningful and top scoring Facebook content with just a keyword. I was also impressed with the keyword mention tools, that i if someone mention your brand on the web, you get an instant notification via email.

The pricing: A great tool but not readily available to anyone.

Salim
Salim
CEO in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for topic research & competitor analysis

Kommentare: If you're looking to dominate your competition & track who your key influencers are, buzzSumo is an incredible tool. With its powerful keyword discovery, tracking competitor activity, and measurement tools, you can quickly grow your brand and reach new heights

BuzzSumo is a topic research and analysis tool that I have used for the past two years. It has a great feature that lets me scan backlinks and perform research related to my competition. The tool is also valuable for helping me understand how my competitors are performing. Overall, BuzzSumo is an excellent tool that I would recommend to anyone looking for content research and analysis

I don't think BuzzSumo is doing anything wrong, but their monthly service pricing is really high. Their focus seems to be on bigger companies, and I think it's not suitable for small companies as they may not be able to afford the high prices

Tal
Tal
Manager Marketing in Israel
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's a great tool for content marketing and SEO

Kommentare: Good. Even for some ideas and directions... It's free

It have al kind of options to search for the most engaging content, than it directs you to the article itself, shows you backlinks.

Not usfull for all industries. IT and very tech savy fields can't really find useful answers there

Alyssa
Senior Marketing Analyst in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for measuring backlinks and level of social sharing

Kommentare: Generally good. Could certainly be improved, and be an even better product, but overall couldn't do without it.

I find BuzzSumo to be the best solution out there to gauge how much an article has been shared across the web. It is generally more comprehensive than other applications we pay for. I use it in concert with CrowdTangle as well, and I find that it is better for finding Twitter shares. I like that the brand/keyword monitoring is very easy to set up and use. Support has always been responsive and good.

I think BuzzSumo does an interesting range of things it can be hard to use to their fullest capacity. I always felt that the "influencer" section wasn't fully finished, it's changed a few times since I was a customer. I found it to be useful to a degree (checking at a glance if a Twitter sharer was someone I had added to a VIP list, for example) but not much beyond that. Also - the alerts sometimes scrape up old content, which can be confusing. Especially if you have alerts sent to multiple people.

Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

It is a good research app.

Kommentare: a very fluid experience, with very convincing options, the order that has been given to my work and the priorities has been superior to the comments of other similar applications that colleagues have told me about or that I have tried in the past. I will surely continue to use it in the future.

It is a very good research application, I can enter from different devices anywhere and generate the results of the competition on a daily basis, without a doubt it is a very accurate application when it comes to giving a report or a suggestion about a certain service, urls, mapping etc

It has too many applications and tools that it is very easy to get lost within that sea of ​​resources, it is not that this is all bad, in fact those of the marketing department need many options to carry out the comparative research but this could be better tidy.

Antoinette
Content Manager in Irland
Regierungsbeziehungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best content marketing tool on the market

Kommentare: Excellent. It took me a while to procure due to internal issues but the team was very helpful and patient, giving me access when needed. I feel very valued and listened to even though I'm on one of the lower paid tiers.

BuzzSumo was the first tool of its kind I came across. It was almost magical to be able to explore a list of most effective pieces for specific audiences and sectors. The newer visualisation features are really easy to use. It's great for keeping on top of the most effective pieces on your own domain. The evergreen score is helpful for considering what works past an initial first burst on social. And they're constantly experimenting, so I've no doubt they'll continue to find clever ways to remain an essential resource for content marketers.

The current features give the best sense of content that performs well on social generally. LinkedIn has reduced access - greater insight into what works on that platform would be a big help.

Charles
Industry Analyst, Author and Speaker in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Research Tool

Kommentare: Because I publish across a wide range of topics and on several properties that I do not control, this is one of the few ways for me to monitor the effectiveness of my writing and identify emerging trends that should guide my future writing efforts.

I love the level of insight you can get on topics and influencers and the ability to monitor your brand, etc. It's an extremely powerful tool that I use on a daily basis.

Its power is also it's greatest challenge. It can be difficult to understand how it all works and how to best use it. They have an extensive training library, which is very helpful, but you'll still need to be prepared to put in the time to learn how to use it effectively. I've been using it for months and still consider myself a novice.

Maria Rosario
Influencer Marketing Manager in Philippinen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful for finding influencers.

Kommentare: Overall this software has helped us save time in finding influencers. Anyone who has worked in influencer marketing will understand how difficult it is to match with influencers close to their niche but BuzzSumo will help you focus on where to look and give you in-depth social details of the influencers and their content.

BuzzSumo is one of the many softwares I have tried which helped me a lot when it comes to finding influencers related to our niche. Its simple easy to use just enter a keyword and it will provide with a list of leads that matches the keyword. It even has a feature which allow you to search for the most shared online content.

Since the search feature is keyword based, sometimes the suggested site / content is totally not related to what I'm looking for.

Kenneth
Founder in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Product For the Early Stages of Content Strategy Development

Kommentare: Content strategy development and research—in line with our SEO efforts.

It's extremely simple to find what content works and what doesn't. You can enter a search term and see engagement metrics across multiple platforms and build informed content strategies and generate new content ideas.

Can be a little pricey for a small business adding this to their marketing stack. The free version is all I really needed. Probably works well for agencies.

Marketing Executive in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Powerful content insights tool

Kommentare: BuzzSumo is my first port of call for laying the foundations of a content strategy. The breadth of features available help paint a picture of what our audiences want, what our competitors are publishing, as well as influencers we can source to help promote our content.

Extremely powerful tool for gathering insights on publication volumes and social engagement of content. The team recently launched a keyword tool which, by my accounts, is the only tool available to map content publication vs search popularity.

Insight into social engagement is limited to Facebook, Twitter and Reddit. Insights into LinkedIn engagement would be particularly helpful from a B2B perspective.

Charlotte
Media Analyst in UK
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Analysis Tool

Kommentare: As previously mentioned - the Facebook capabilities is a major pro for this tool! All whilst keeping in GDPR guidelines :-)

The tool itself allows for a quick insight into the performance of articles on social media - including Facebook which not many social listening tools can provide. It also allows you to deep dive into the drivers of Facebook engagement if published on a public page - super handy!

It’s chinese and kanji Japanese detecting capabilities are sometimes not accurate unfortunately. You also can’t filter by US accurately as it uses the (.us) filter domain - so manual filtering has to sometimes be done.

Mélissa
Digital Marketing Executive in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool for marketers

Kommentare: Great tool, very useful. Intuitive and easy-to-use.

I really like the tool, especially the "questions" part. It's really useful for your influencer's strategy and for your backlinks strategy as well.

Maybe too many email alerts but that can probably be configured. Other than that, I love the tool and use it all the time.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Keep Adding New Features!!!

I put out a ton of content and often getting inspiration can be tricky when it comes to niche websites. My experience with finding influencers and the best content for inspiration has often come from BuzzSumo. The tool doesn't require a heavy amount of training for even the least experienced marketer to get good using it. I'm constantly finding new uses for it and would love to find a better way to do outreach tying into BuzzSumo.

The pricing can be rough but you get a good deal for what you pay for. Sometimes I wish I could filter out news sites and focus strictly on content that evergreen.

Andy
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Access to Thorough Data

Buzzsumo is really straightforward and easy to navigate and use. Also, as a content marketer, access to Buzzsumo's social data is really valuable for topic research and editorial planning.

I would love to have access to social data from even more platforms.

Gerald
Gerald
Digital Manager in Singapur
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful but needs more improvement

Kommentare: Overall, the usage experience has been positive but would need more justification for me to invest long term in this tool

Depending on the topic and task at hand, Buzzsumo can be a rather useful tool to get you some great content ideas. Used it a couple of times to get ideas of headlines and content ideas

I feel that the cheapest option should be way cheaper than $99, considering this tier is really quite basic.

Allison
Digital Communications Manager in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It does what we need it to!

Great for social tracking, determining potential new influencers in our space

Can be a little heavy, has a lot of features we dont use or need, which can make it not worth the effort sometimes.

Becky
Content Marketer in UK
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for cotnent marketers

Kommentare: We are using it to aid our ideation for content campaigns and to inform our overall content strategy

- the ability to see who's shared your content on Faceboook and Twitter - you can see links you wouldn't have been aware of otherwise - the influencers search feature is a handy tool for outreach - you can see other pieces of content about a topic that have done well and use that to inform your own content plan

- sometimes backlinks take a while to be shown on BuzzSumo.

Pshemislav
Bulgarien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Best place to find influencers.

Very easy to check the most shared content and influencers for every niche. A must tool in your content marketing suite.

The price could be a little bit lower. Some of BuzzSumo's competitors offer similar functionality for lower prices.