My experience with Smart Software

Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Donald S.
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have become more profitable and are able do more without adding more people. We have done several acquisitions since 2014 which is when we implemented the Smart software and have added probably 100 locations to the routes without adding collectors. The money check in process is also streamlined saving office personnel time.

Vorteile: The elimination of all math errors. Collectors doing the correct splits and not missing or forgetting to charge for expense items such plush expense. Other fees such as machine license fees can be set up to collect on a daily basis which is usually pennies a day and much easier to collect from the location. Once the accounts are set up correctly any collector can substitute for another all the account details are set.

Nachteile: They need to do a test on printing all the various reports, some reports do not fit all the columns on one page and you are not always given the options to page set up for scaling, minor issue but does waste paper sometimes

reports are my favorite!

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Sheri B.
Owner/Manager
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to move all of this information into a program that organizes and stores it in a usable way has saved me so much time and frustration. The customer service is amazing!

Vorteile: I love the reports.. so many options and pretty much any start I am looking for, I have been able to find.

Nachteile: The learning curve is pretty steep... and I am still learning 8 months later. However, customer service guys are amazing! They answer my questions easily and sometimes (or often) answer the same question for me more than once.

von SMART an 3.12.2018

Thank you for your review Sheri, and I want to let you know that in the coming months we will be offering webinars for training refresh and highlighting new features as well.

SMART Software - Service Management and Route Tracking Review

Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Kimberly C.
Admn Asst
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Having splits, adjustments and fees accounted for in the collections forms has really helped to quicken the process of collections with fewer math errors since the app does the calculations. Very nice to have.

Nachteile: Would love to have the ability to undo an approved collection. Some mistakes have been made and it would be nice to go back and correct them.

von SMART an 3.12.2018

Kimberly, thank you for your review, and long time no see! We offer the ability to undo an approved collection, and I have notified our support team to contact you and show you how. Thanks again Kim!