Fantastic Software

Jane L.
Digital Marketing Specialist

Kommentare: Overall, I LOVE Publer!

Vorteile: We're an agency with over 70 clients and use Publer mainly for scheduling out Google My Business and Twitter posts. What I love most about Publer is its incredible simplicity. When a new person joined our team, I just gave her the login info and said, "I don't really need to train you on how to use this. It's 100% intuitive." And it is. The clean, simple design really appeals to me, along with how incredibly easy it is to edit posts you've already scheduled (literally just clicking on the text, no "edit" button necessary--same with the scheduling date). We considered anywhere from 20-30 other scheduling tools before we chose Publer, and I'm confident we made the right decision.

Nachteile: 1. I really wish there were a "home" button at the top navigation. There aren't that many different pages on the platform, but if you happen to find yourself on a page like the "suggestions" or a couple others, there's no navigation at the top to get back to the main "Create" page. You have to click your browser's back button. 2. I'm eagerly waiting for Publer to become more integrated with Google My Business so that we can make "Offer" and "Event" posts as well as the basic "What's New." With as many GMB posts as we do for our clients, this feature would make my life SO much easier! 3. This is currently being worked on, but I wish Publer supported Instagram. We had to go back to Hootsuite for one of our clients to schedule on Instagram (via Facebook). 4. A link shortening feature for Twitter would be nice.

von Kalemi Code an 3.10.2019

Hello Jane and thank you for the review and the kind words.

A couple of tips:

1. You can click the Publer logo on the top left corner and it will take you to the home page. Also, all secondary pages (i.e. when viewing a social account's settings) have a "Go Back" button. I will send a few screenshots via chat / Facebook.

2. We're currently working on GMB offers, events and products.

3. Instagram posts are now supported (direct posting).

Stories will follow next :)

4. You can automatically shorten links using either Bitly or Rebrandly, but let's continue this in private as well.

Fantastic programming for the management of social networks, accessible and easy to use.

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Angel O.
Vendedor Senior
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before publer, my productivity in the management of networks was null since in the company I did not want to assume more expenses, the sellers are the ones that we have to assume marketing strategies, generally the sales commissions are those that leave us gains, then I knew to publer as a free tool and I venture to the digital marketing experience which fortunately increased my presence in social networks and I have effectively increased potential clients.

Vorteile: All tools of this category that employ the drag and drop operation well connotada advantage. A differentiating aspect compared to other platforms is that the free version allows us to connect with five social networks, the others do not pass two accounts. It is effective and simple. Ideal for small or medium enterprises. To finish I want to emphasize that the customer service is of a high level.

Nachteile: Have a tool like this be basic in the free version related to the serious analysis, but it is not criticized because this platform is very generous to grant us to manage in its free version up to five social networks.

A good tool for scheduling on social media

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Alessandro F.
Account Manager

Kommentare: I like it and recommend it to everyone. It is very easy to use

Vorteile: The fact that has many social media integration is its best feature. Not many alternatives has so much social media

Nachteile: It does not have the bulk upload for images that could save up so much time in scheduling many contents

von Kalemi Code an 4.12.2019

Thank you for your review Alessandro.

Publer actually does support uploading & scheduling in bulk both photos & videos.

Media can be uploaded in bulk directly from your computer or from external URLs.

Take a look at the following section from our pre-recorded webinar:

Feel free to schedule a free demo if you still need help with this functionality:

Kindest regards,
Ervin

Publer is great...but not for us.

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Julie G.
Communications Specialist
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was really pulling for Publer and hoping that this was going to be the service for us. I would definitely recommend anyone try it out. It may be perfect for you!

Vorteile: Publer has a very simple interface. I really liked the preview features and the ability to see and categorize the posts. It is well-designed.

Nachteile: I had a little trouble linking our Google My Business accounts. Although their customer service response was very quick, they weren't able to offer much of a solution. Also, it's a little too simple for us. I am in need of some advanced features that are available with other services.

von Kalemi Code an 18.9.2019

Anything in particular you're looking forward for Google My Business? Very soon we will support Events & Offers: https://publer.nolt.io/96

Feel free to submit any other feature request on our feedback page: https://publer.nolt.io

Simply Intuitive Software

Bewertet am 30.11.2019
Darcy B.
SEO

Vorteile: How easy it is to post, schedule and link accounts

Nachteile: Sometimes accounts get disconnected and I need to reauthorize

von Kalemi Code an 2.12.2019

Thank you for your review Darcy.

Account disconnections unfortunately are not up to us. LinkedIn for example expires the tokens (the credentials we use to make API calls on your behalf) every 90 days.

The same thing happens when you change your social network password.

What we can do though (and we actually do it) is to notify you beforehand in order to prevent post failures.

We have an automated job that run twice a day to make sure that your scheduled posts will go out without any authentication problems.

Hope this helps :)

I really like Publer

Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Dimitri C.
Digital Marketing Manager
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I mentioned the features and highly customisable functionality that Publer provides but what I really like is the staff. I have mentioned ideas or features and it's on the list to implement. In fact, I had an idea and they said it would be easy to implement and within a day it was done which was a surprise.

Vorteile: What I like most about Publer is the flexibility of the software, the fact you can customise and articulate a whole bunch of features very easily and in one place.

Nachteile: The only downside at the moment is waiting for Instagram to be functional (which I have been told is going to be at the end of the month. That's it, to be honest.

Best Auto Scheduling Platform on the Market

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Paul D.
Managing Director
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use the solution to schedule video and picture publishing on Facebook for over 40 posts per week. I simply hook them up in a CSV file and link to my dropbox account, so all uploads are done automatically. I watermark my images and videos automatically using publers features, which is a god send. I was previously taking around 4 hours or so to prepare my weeks work, but in under 1 hour I can now do everything, so nearly 300% improved speed. Looking forward to putting more pages and connections together going forward and really speeding up all delivery aspects of social media marketing.

Vorteile: Easy to use, lots of different integrations, clear and defined roadmap on future plans. Flexible pricing model is great for my business, allowing me to flex it when required easily. Support team extremely responsive and helpful when ironing out a few of my first teething issues.

Nachteile: nothing in particular, only improvement would be if the CSV upload utility could be improved to provide a smart entry style of template, but that will become a feature request for new releases, which will be reviewed for sure.

I've tried a lot of social scheduling tools...

Bewertet am 25.10.2019
Owner | PR and Marketing Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Publer has been the best social scheduling tools I've found for our medium sized business. The feature of being able to post to your Google My Business is CLUTCH! Such an inexpensive and easy way to get your business noticed by Google! Thanks Publer!

Nachteile: I haven't found anything about Publer that I don't like!

Best social media automation tool

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Hamza S.

Vorteile: The ease os use, manage social media accounts made easy, love it and recommend it

Nachteile: Nothing about the software i would say is not least recommended

Thanks!

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Officer
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, Selbstständig

Kommentare: give me a student discount :))

Vorteile: Easy to use, successful but have some shortcomings

Nachteile: RSS post to Instagram. Its very nice! But its must be fully automatic, please

von Kalemi Code an 10.10.2019

Thank you for the feedback. Let us know how we can improve our customer support and add more value to Publer.

Automatically posting from RSS feeds is on it's way :)

The Next Hootsuite?

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Owner/President
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Most free plans only allow you to connect 1-2 social accounts , so being able to connect 5 is a huge advantage for those trying to effective market on social media on a budget. The Google for Business integration is also fairly unique to Publer--and it's available to users on its Free Plan! Unlike many SM management platforms, Publer paid plans can be customized to best suit the needs of your business or marketing strategy. For small business owners like myself, this is HUGE because many plans offer a plethora of paid features that will never be used and aren't necessary (i.e., multiple users capability).

Nachteile: No Instagram integration is a major drawback. Also, only paid plans come with Analytics reporting. As someone considering a long-term, paid plan commitment to Publer, the fact that I can't even see limited Analytics or reports is another big drawback. At least Hootsuite's free plans come with several very simple but PDF-downloadable reports. Finally, I found the bit.ly integration difficult to use and couldn't figure out how to attach my Publer and bit.ly accounts as of this writing.

von Kalemi Code an 3.10.2019

Hello and thank for your review.

Stories will follow next :)

Regarding Bitly integration, while the written tutorial is outdated: https://blog.publer.me/shorten-your-links-with-publer-and-bitly/c-announcement

Take a look at our prerecorded webinar for this topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NIEVJBHFUI&t=687s

If you still have issues, feel free to contact us via chat and we will guide you through step by step.

Regarding Analytics, as much as we would like to offer it for free, it's very resource consuming (we fetch insights every day).

These are the insights we offer with analytics: https://blog.publer.me/introducing-publer-analytics

Excellent App for scheduling GMB postings!

Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Briana J.
Marketing Manager
Biotechnologie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Being able to breath and know that my postings are scheduled. And the customer service with Publer has been the B.E.S.T. that I have EVER encountered! Quick to respond (and IM on Facebook!) and super nice and courtesous! Living in Silicon Valley myself, it is even rare to find a tech support person as nice as the Publer tech support! They are the whole reason why I signed up and paid for a pro account!

Vorteile: Publer makes it so easy to schedule Google My Business postings in advance! The "drag and drop" feature for media is super easy and a no-brainer to use!

Nachteile: The biggest "con" for me is really NOT Publer's fault... But, the fault of Google. GMB only allows admins to post to up to 5 businesses on one account. With being an admin to multiple businesses with multiple locations, this really limits what I can do with Publer. Yet, since GMB does not have a "scheduling" option, Publer is my "go to" for my GMB postings of my top 5 clients!

von Kalemi Code an 11.2.2019

Hi Briana and thank you for your review.

I wanted to clarify that Google's limitation is less than 10 locations per business, not 5.

From their docs:

"Any business or brand with fewer than 10 locations is allowed to Post through the API. The number of location is determined by our internal chain detection. Brands with 10 or more locations are not currently eligible to Post through the API."

With the free plan on the other hand, you can use Publer to post to up to 5 social accounts (Google My Business locations).

Apologies for the confusion :)

Remarkably handy social media utility

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Al M.
proprietor
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: True confessions, I primarily use Publer to keep my pages active when I'm off doing other things.

Vorteile: In my use of the software, I don't need a lot of bells and whistles, just a solid, predicable, reliable scheduler that can handle multiple accounts. I can schedule scads of Twitter posts, or long, illustrated Facebook group or pages articles.

Nachteile: Facebook has removed the ability of third party apps to publish on a user's timeline, but the groups and pages publishing is still in full force.

Best Customer Support In THe Business

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Partner
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are three things I need for my small business, good value, reliability and customer support. Publer scores high on all three. Their customer support is the best I have encountered. It extends beyond the initial attention one usually gets when you first sign up. I have had a few problems and got the help I needed quickly and competently. The pricing is attractive and the app is easy to use and reliable. I’ve tried a few other social media apps and so far this is the best.

Vorteile: Publer posts to Facebook pages and groups, Twitter, Instagram and Linked In. There are plans to ad Instagram. One can schedule posts well in advance using a CSV file. There is also bulk posting. The interface is easy to understand and use. There is robust customer support via FB messenger as well as a blog and online documentation. The price is good. There is a free version but you will want to upgrade once you see how well it works.

Nachteile: It isn't possible to post to Instagram yet. I understand that this in in the works.

Stories will follow next :)

Takes the stress out of Social Media Marketing!

Bewertet am 17.8.2019
Stephen B.
Record Label Manager
Musik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Publer is great and excellent value for money.

Vorteile: Publer saves me a ton of time because I can schedule all of my posts months in advance and even recycle posts automatically so I have a constant stream of content even if I'm away from work for a while. Also being able to send videos from YouTube to Facebook in just a few seconds is really useful and saves me a load of time!

Nachteile: No mobile app at the moment but apparently there will be one soon so I look forward to that!

Publer is easy and it works

Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Simon M.
Publisher
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using Publer for over a year now. It was the exact product I needed when we started doing daily updates of our news articles to Facebook. I use the basic RSS feed and all the auto scheduling features. Very happy.

Vorteile: Publer is the only product of its type that actually works. It's a snap to set up and use each days

Nachteile: None that I'm aware of. It does what it says it will and does it well. Like any software product there are some problems buried away.

I Like the softwar Publer

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Fadolla A.
Senior Executive Communication Management
Bankwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like to see Publer is more grow and more feature, with a life time payment.

Vorteile: This software is helping alot most is about signature, and logo on image / videos this is the best part that i like. also the bulk scheduler but honestly am not try it yet :D Keep improve your self to the customer .

Nachteile: The software is really out of date by compare to another software that have similar function to the Publer. understand that develop the software is a bit hard n take time. but if you speed up is more better.
Compare to another like. Filter Group Search, Facebook Page Care,

My experience with publer after a year using it

Tampakis T.
Content Manager
Sport, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Auto scheduling has been a life saving feature, and optimized as much as it could be, and that's what publer is, a tool to help you out with the slow upload times facebook and twitter have when you have to bulk schedule to take a weekend off or if something comes up

Nachteile: There's an issue happening often where social accounts unsynchronize after a video fails to get posted for whatever reason

Most Versatile Social Media Tool

Bewertet am 29.12.2018
Jeldrin V.
CMO & Co-Founder
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Have been using Publer for a little over a year and have the best experiences.

Vorteile: Bulk Scheduler, Excellent Support, UI/UX of the Portal

Nachteile: Daily post limits could be increased a little.

von Kalemi Code an 2.1.2019

Thank you for your review Jeldrin.

The daily post limits are in place to prevent abuse and to allocate resources properly.

What's the number of posts you would like to publish every day?

Have you checked the new daily post limits: https://blog.publer.me/our-anti-spam-efforts

Publer Review

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Jerold V.
Head of Digital Marketing
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The interface is amazing, There are a lot of functionalities that most 3rd party schedulers don't have.

Nachteile: Needs an android and IOS app to ease of use.

Posting ahead of time has never been this easy!

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Andy F.
Lagerung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Scheduling Google My Business posts with Publer and analytics very powerful tool

Nachteile: Twitter videos posted can only be 512 MB and 140 seconds long.

von Kalemi Code an 8.2.2019

Hi Andy and thank you for your review.

Regarding the Twitter videos limitations, those are enforced directly by Twitter's API (what we use to communicate with Twitter). There's not that much we can do about it :(

More than expected!

Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Publer took me much less time to learn that several other post schedulers I've tried. I'm not a very tech savvy person and trying to learn new applications can be quite frustrating.

Vorteile: I like the ability to schedule posts or change to manual posting with just a click. I don't have to go into all the settings. It's easy to decide right then and there.

Nachteile: I found that preview of the posts in the calendar view doesn't give me quite as much visual information as I like personally. I'm a visual learner and remember the pics of my posts better than the titles.

Best tool I have found for scheduling on Facebook.

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Joshua L.
None
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This has made my life so much easier, I can schedule all my posts for an entire month in about 15 minutes.

Vorteile: Easy to use and I love the bulk scheduling.

Nachteile: The lack of ability to post to fan subscribers - but that’s brand new, so who knows, maybe someday.

Fantastic Social Media Scheduler!

Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Andy S.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Publer is a fantastic tool for scheduling social media. I have tried several different schedulers and Publer has been the easiest to use. Publer has had one stand out feature for me which makes is the ability to schedule albums on Facebook, this is missing from every other scheduler I have tried at Publer's price point. I have had to contact support once or twice so far and their support has been exceptional! Publer is actively developed so new features seem to be added to the tool all the time.

Nachteile: There aren't really any cons I can think of.
However, one thing I would like to see improved is the navigation on the website main menu so that it easier to use for logged in users who no longer need to see "plans & pricing" it would be great to have a home link and a link to create post on the main menu.

von Kalemi Code an 10.7.2019

Hello Andy and thank you for your review and your feedback on navigation. I will pass it to the design team.

Meanwhile you can always click on Publer's logo and it will take you to the home / create post screen. This is a very common technique across all websites.

All the best.

Amazing Value and Prompt, Reliable Customer Support

Senior Digital Marketing Analyst

Kommentare: I really appreciate Publer's responsiveness and efforts to develop new features and integrations. Absolutely worth it.

Vorteile: I was able to purchase Publer for a one-time payment instead of a recurring monthly fee, making it exceptionally valuable. I still have access to new features and customer support too. Their customer support is extremely reliable and promptly addresses any questions I have or the occasional bug that crops up. They also add new features and integrations all the time. One of the best scheduling softwares for Google Posts.

Nachteile: Some features are not intuitive, for example, when you try to reuse a published post, the post content carries over to the editor, but the link does not. Re-adding a link is a cumbersome additional step when you're reusing the same campaign UTMs as the post when it was first published and that information is in Publer's data store.

von Kalemi Code an 16.5.2019

Hello and thank you for the review.

The issue with reusing CTA buttons & links has been fixed as of early this week.

Can you try it one more time?

Let me know what other feature you find not intuitive :)