Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Publer

Arbeite mit anderen zusammen, plane und analysiere deine Beiträge für Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest und Google My Business.

Erfahre mehr über Publer

Vorteile:

Support team is good, and skilled, always answering in one hour. Publer is whitelisted by Instagram and have access to Instagram API.

Nachteile:

The current youtube upload limit of 1 GB sized file I see as a limitation.

Bewertungen zu Publer

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,8
Kundenservice
4,7
Funktionen
4,6
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,7

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,2/10

Publer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 567 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Publer bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (567)

Brandon
Brandon
Business Teacher
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Publer is the best Social Media Management Tool I have used.

5,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Anna-Maria
Pilatescoach in Deutschland
Sport, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Begeisterung von Publer

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Top Tool. Für Social Media Marketing perfekt. Für mich nicht mehr wegzudenken.
Ich nehme auch wahr, dass sich Publer immer weiter entwickelt und freue mich über die immer wieder neuen Funktionen, welche alle sehr nützlich sind.

Vorteile:

Anbindung an alle gängigen Kanäle. ich nutze Publer zum Vorplanen von Facebook Page, Gruppe, Instagram, LinkedIn. Alle Features sind durchdacht und es gibt nichts was nicht geht (außer Karusellposts, aber da kann Publer nichts dafür). Auch mit dem Support habe ich wegen Anwenderfehlern super Erfahrungen gemacht. Ich habe mir viele Tools angesehen und kann Publer nur empfehlen. Was ich noch nicht hinbekommen habe, ist das taggen von Accounts bei m Vorplanen. ich weiß noch nicht ob dass ein fehlendes feature ist oder ob ich etwas falsch mache.

Nachteile:

Da gibt es tatsächlich nichts! Wenn überhaupt etwas zu bemängeln wäre, dann würde ich mir einen FAQ Bereich wünschen, wenn ich Fragen zur Anwendung habe. Aber da wäre der Facebooksupport auch sofort da.

Cornelia
Coach in Schweiz
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Ich finde Publer grossartig und sehr gut zum arbeiten

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Mit Publer spare ich sehr viel Zeit um meine Kanäle zu bespielen. Das ist mir extrem wichtig, weil ich alleine arbeite und so prima voraus planen kann.

Vorteile:

Ich finde dies Auswahl der Social Media Kanäle grossartig und ich bin begeistert, dass ich auch auf Pinterest Videos hochladen kann.

Nachteile:

Ich weiss nicht, weshalb die Verknüpfungen zu meinen ganzen Konten verloren gingen. Dadurch wurde natürlich nichts gepostet und ich musste die Kanäle neu verknüpfen.

Dana
Dana
Owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Publer is the way to go!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I love using publer, its handy tool and totally worth the cost. I have it set to manage 15 social accounts, although i wish i could have more than 15 at my current price point, but its ok.

Vorteile:

I love the AI tools built in, very handy when creating content for multiple posts.

Nachteile:

Some of my issues are with the app. There are some limitations, like i can't save graphics to my phone from the post-draft, I have to already have the graphic handy.

Graham
Community Manager in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

I use Publer DAILY!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use Publer DAILY to plan my content for the next day on multiple social media accounts, it is now a solid part of my routine to create in Canva and then plan in Publer. I don't think I've ever had any problems with it, unless they were caused by someone else's API.

Vorteile:

Publer is simple and I mainly use it in a web browser, although if I'm in a tent somewhere the chances are I will use the app to make changes or additions to my posts. But simplicity is definitely the key.

Nachteile:

Social accounts are sometimes counted double, eg. Instagram and Threads, even though it is the same account. The checkout page is somewhat confusing when increasing the number of accounts without changing the your plan.

John
John
Owner in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Room to grow

3,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We purchased a lifetime deal not really expecting much from the software. We have started integrating Publer into our workflow as the developers work to improve the software. I think anyone looking for this type of software should put Publer on their shortlist.

Vorteile:

I think Publer's user interface is the most intuitive of the software in its space. It was easy to learn and navigation is swift.

Nachteile:

Publer's analytics and reporting is currently very basic. It lacks many of the deeper features offered by competitors in their space. We know this is an area they are working on and are looking forward to seeing where they go with it.

Ricky
Ricky
Chief Storyteller in Malaysia
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Ease your social media management with Publer

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: So far, I have the best experience with Publer, ease of use and the license management makes more sense

Vorteile:

Love the simple interface and also its feature to connect with social media.

Nachteile:

The analytics might need to improve with more details and also detailed reports

Dr. Devrim
Founder in Finnland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best All-Inclusive Social Media Management Software that Smoothly and Flawlessly Works!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Must Buy! After trying a dozen only choice available that works.

Vorteile:

Everything just works. I've tried a dozen of apps that did not do what they promised they do. Publer is smooth! Publer is snappy, fast UI. All the features are well-thought and vital. All the major platforms exist. And they all are well-integrated.

Nachteile:

I'm fine with everything they've got but, a "tweetdeck" of every social media platforms could be my dream on such an app.

Eric
Member in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

In a crowded field, Publer stands above the rest

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

It has powerful features like labeled automatic queue post scheduling and recycling of posts, but it is implemented in as lightweight and flexible way possible. It's obvious the designers take care in crafting the right solution to their customer's challenges instead of just slapping something together.

Nachteile:

I honestly haven't found something yet that is bad about Publer. It just took a while to find them because they are not as highly regarded as some more popular social media tools.

Maria
Business owner in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best free social media scheduler

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

I've been using the free plan for years after switching from Hootsuite. As a very small business who only posts on Facebook and Instagram a few times a week it has everything I need and was easy to use right from the start. I'm now considering upgrading to use some of the more advanced features. I've looked at other platforms but keep coming back to Publer as it seems to offer the most features for the best price

Nachteile:

I'm not keen on the app. It all works ok, but find it a bit of a faff to view my undated draft posts which is always the first thing I want to look at.

Amanda
Marketing and Administration in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

A great social media scheduler, outperforms other similar services on most metrics

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: This is the only scheduler I would use, having tested several others including Semrush, Canva and Hootsuite.

Vorteile:

It's easy to use and their helpdesk is actually helpful, a rare quality these days!

Nachteile:

The only gripe is the manual push for long posts on X, but this is a problem with the X API, not Publer.

Sophie
CEO in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Platform your Agency needs

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have had the best experience with Publer, they have been continuously supportive of our growth and scale.

Vorteile:

I appreciate the peace of mind it gives the agency, my team can rely on the posting and not have to constantly monitor social platforms.

Nachteile:

Nothing everything meets our requirements for the agency to grow and scale.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Better than several other products combined

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We are very pleased. It gave us some basic functionality like LinkedIn carousels that Buffer did not have at the time. Buffer has recently added that functionality but it took a long time to get it.

Vorteile:

Publer is very easy to use as an individual and as a member of a team. We use it as a team to manage LinkedIn accounts for multiple clients.

Nachteile:

So far, there isn't anything I don't like about Publer.

Maryanne
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

The Best Online Social Media Management Tools!

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: With so many social media management programs out there, it was hard to find the best one. But after trying Publer and getting everything I needed in just one platform with their awesome customer service team behind them--I am hooked! These tools are the best around! I manage over 50+ social media accounts across several different platforms, and have used every single program out there for this purpose. This time around though my search was finally finished when Publer came into view--it's intuitive design made managing all these channels so much easier than before; you can do anything from posting content to responding directly with followers in no time at all - thanks to Publer's dynamic features which keep things fresh & interesting on your page without needing too many complicated processes running simultaneously (therefore saving lots of time and money). Publer's right when they call themselves Superheros of social media. The user interface is very easy-to use and all features are at your fingertips without any extra fluff or unnecessary clutter which makes it perfect if you're looking and just want something simple with powerful functionality. I highly recommend Publer to anyone looking to manage their online social presence with ease.

Vorteile:

I have been using Publer for a little over a year now and I absolutely love it. The integration with Canva makes creating content so much easier than ever before, especially since the app links up directly to your Publer account! This means that all you need do is design some beautiful graphics, add some text on top of it and schedule it to post This drastically accelerates posting speeds significantly while still being able publish professionally looking posts - no matter how simple those ideas might start out as at first glance. I'm able save hours every week just by connecting my marketing channels together through this one software program which gives me more time outside doing things like eating dinner with friends/family instead of staying up all hours of the night scheduling posts for clients.

Nachteile:

The feature I am missing - but have been told it is in development - is being able to share the calendar with each of my clients. Once this feature is released, I no longer have to create a separate content calendar to share with each client for approval. Streamlining this process is going to be amazing.

Mikenzie
Owner in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Publer Has the MOST

5,0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: I have been Realllly impressed with all the options Publer has available for scheduling, auto publishing, managing content and managing ALL of our different social media accounts for every social platform we have ever wanted to use!!! I've tried many others that are supposed to be like Publer, but Publer really is the only one that actually has EVERYthing to ensure you can manage all of your social media in the most streamlined ways, and they're continually adding features as new things arise in SM that need managing. Their customer service has been outstanding every time I have a question, very quick, polite, and most of all HELPFUL!! Probably the best customer service experience I have with any services I use in my life and my business.

Vorteile:

I love that I can schedule and auto publish posts for ALL of my different social media platforms AND the different types of posts (Reels, photos etc) for my small business and influencer profiles! I've researched a lot of similar services and nothing really covers evvverything like Publer is doing, they're ahead of the curve and helping us stay a step ahead too!!

Nachteile:

It's a little confusing finding pricing and available options for using the software when using the Help articles, it seems to have several different pages for the same question and they aren't all filled with the same information. For example, pricing was confusing for us because there's a pricing page with plans and no options to add more members and workspaces, then there's another page that gives plans pricing with dropdown menus to add members and workspaces to view what the pricing would be for all the add-ons you can purchase. HOWEVER- customer service is excellent and helped very quickly and efficiently in finding all the information I wanted!

Anneka
Managing director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Love Publer!! Couldn’t live without it!

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: They are a great company who have continually invested in their product for the sake of their users. They listen to feedback, they CARE and they’re not greedy like the more established schedulers.

Vorteile:

User experience is great, dashboards and analytics are excellent. Flexibility to add all the social channels you need, with auto recycle and shuffle. Just excellent features.

Nachteile:

Creating / uploading content en masse could be slightly easier but it’s not a huge undertaking once you get the hang of it.

Mary
Administrative in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Lots of Features and Price Levels

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I love Publer, bottom line. I have used a lot of social schedulers, but Publer remains as one of my top preferred scheduler and the only one I find enough value in to pay for monthly.

Vorteile:

I love that even with a free account, you can schedule Google My Business posts. I have not found this to be the case with any comparable product at the time of this review. On paid accounts, users can link their Canva and Crello accounts for quickly scheduling posts. All account levels also have access to a free bio link, which is a necessity for Instagram these days. And the few time I have needed their customer service, the response time has always be faster than expected and my issues solved seemingly immediately.

Nachteile:

Currently my only complaint is there is no mobile app, though it is a highly requested feature, so I am sure one will be available soon.

Cara
Creative Director in Neuseeland
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Expanding with Publer

5,0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: My experience overall, has been great. It's such a time saver and I rarely have any issues

Vorteile:

Publer has made it incredibly easy for me to post across multiple marketing platforms, the hassle of logging in to each channel, writing the right thing, and publishing it is long gone!I'm a big fan of the number of marketing channels they have access to - there's even a few I've been introduced to by Publer that I'm looking into.

Nachteile:

This might be more of a Meta problem than a Publer problem but, I wish there was a way to connect an Instagram account to Publer if it doesn't have a Meta Business Account. I've inherited a few accounts like this where I don't have access to the Business Account and don't know how to get it.

Petra
Boss in Niederlande
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Publer ticks all the boxes, even the ones I didn't know I needed

5,0 vor 11 Monaten

Vorteile:

Publer is always quick to add new functionality when social medial platforms allow that. Their support is amazing and I just LOVE the fee structure. Totally customisable to what you actually need. I used a different platform for years, had I known about Publer I would have moved over years sooner than I did.Have now been with Publer for some years and only get happier each time. When I tell my clients about it they all fall in love too!

Nachteile:

They offer so much functionality, I sometimes don't take the time to learn about all the features I am not maximise yet.

Rezandro
Owner in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Just the perfect social media management tool for me

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Just love it!

Vorteile:

I just love its ease of use. You can never go wrong with Publer.

Nachteile:

I actually like everything about it. Perhaps their software design can be way too quirky for me. But hey, it's still fun!

Laura
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best scheduler for us

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been using Publer for 2 years now and it has been amazing. We were on a free plan but now pay monthly and I wouldn't ever complain about the cost as it works perfectly for what we need in the business.

Vorteile:

We love how easy Publer is to use and how it doesn't give you loads and loads of features to overload your brain. It's just perfect. If you want to use more advanced things you can but otherwise you could easily login as a first time user and schedule a post within minutes. A big plus for us is the groups, calendar and the number of platforms it connects with.

Nachteile:

Nothing that we don't like about the software.

pauline
content marketeer in Belgien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Publer is an amazing tool!

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Very happy with Publer, it is worth the money!

Vorteile:

The set up is so easy, you can add and delete accounts in a few seconds without any errors or problems. You can also change your membership so easy (that is very usefull when you manage more than 20 accounts for different people)

Nachteile:

Sometimes the app errors when you want to upload a video as a reel.

Bonnie
Director in Fidschi
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Publer for the WIN!

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Loving it!

Vorteile:

It's just so easy to use... though I'd have to say my favourite is the ai capability on writing the posts and choosing the right hashtags... massive time saver and the quality of the posts are really good... only minor editing required.

Nachteile:

So far I love everything, I haven't found any issues.

Dan
Creative Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Publer: Easy, enjoyable social media magic

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: My favorite "social media hub." Truly the easiest way to manage across Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Set, change, repost — plan ahead, look back at your history, draw from an amazing variety of integrated content. (Including generative AI). Love the calendar view, and the monthly call out to "special days" to highlight — great for prompting ideas if it's a "What should I post?" day. A compelling and transparent roadmap of what's to come, big features - but feels like a very "intimate" connection with the developers. If you're trying to build or maintain an online presence, this is the way to go.

Vorteile:

Terrifically easy way to make social media an active, daily practice. Many options to generate/find content, and plan ahead a wide range of posts to keep you and your brand in front of fans and followers for weeks/months to come. Social went from a chore to a way to "challenge" myself to do better and more, thanks to the many tools and options within Publer. Active developer communication helps to remind users that there are people behind the product, encouraging dialogue and allegiance.

Nachteile:

Repeating/recurring post feature works fine but a bit "tough" to figure out. Could use streamlining

Dunia
Content creator in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Publer, the most practical social network manager

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Publer gives you the power to publish to social networks at full speed. Publer eliminates the need to log into multiple platforms by automatically publishing to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other popular social networks. Publer also alerts you to relevant content you can share with your audience.
If you want to save time managing your networks, Publer is an excellent choice. If you need to interact with your audience from the same platform, Publer is not the most recommended option.
In general, if you need a platform to easily manage your social networks at a competitive price, this is a very good alternative.

Vorteile:

Publer is a tool designed to make your life easier. Its features are designed to make social media management take as little time as possible and to get the most out of each post. In the end I think this is what Publer is all about, reducing the time you spend managing social networks.

Nachteile:

Because Publer is so focused on reducing the time you spend managing networks, it lacks more advanced features that other competitors in the market have. Its integrations with other platforms are still limited. Its statistics are also very basic.

Manuel
Manuel
Diretor in Portugal
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

A Game-Changer for Social Media Management

5,0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience with Publer has been nothing short of exceptional. The convenience of being able to manage multiple social media accounts from a single platform is a game-changer for me. The intuitive scheduling process, combined with the free URL shortener that provides insights into link engagement, sets Publer apart from other social media management tools I've used.Publer has significantly increased my efficiency in managing my online presence, allowing me to focus on creating engaging content rather than spending excessive time on manual posting. While there are a couple of areas with slight room for improvement, the positives far outweigh these minor drawbacks. Publer has become an invaluable asset in my social media strategy, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking for a comprehensive, user-friendly, and time-saving solution for managing their social media accounts.

Vorteile:

I have been thoroughly impressed by Publer's exceptional social media management capabilities and its seamless user experience. One standout feature that truly enhances my workflow is the ability to schedule and publish posts across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This functionality has saved me a significant amount of time and effort, allowing me to maintain a consistent online presence without being tied to my devices 24/7.

Nachteile:

While my experience with Publer has been overwhelmingly positive, there are a couple of minor aspects that I believe could be improved. Firstly, while the interface is generally intuitive, there was a slight learning curve when it came to exploring some of the more advanced features. Although this is common with many software tools, providing more comprehensive tutorials or tooltips could help users navigate these features more smoothly.