Very good platform to share data, speeds up informatiom sharing and very reliable

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Michael M.
Representative

Kommentare: Time and money saves

Vorteile: Easy to use and learn, good for small as well as large laboratory. Does an excellant job. Sharing and compiling data as never been easier.

Nachteile: Not much actually.

Save up times. Make my work easier. the software is so usefull and easy to use. I recommend it.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Simon B.
Étudiant

Vorteile: My charts and statistical analysis updates automatically. I can plan my project and gets some few graphs and statistical tests once I have a bit of data. From there, everything is automated. When I add new subjects or samples, my graphs and statistics update in real time.

Nachteile: You cannot create analysis template until you have collected at least some data. I can't see any other down side so far.

It is a great tool to improve the collaboration in our team. I found that we are able to have better

Bewertet am 15.7.2018
Lina S.
Doctor in pharmacy

Vorteile: You get everything in one place: data, analyses and posters! I know who is working on what and how it progresses. I can access data from anywhere and work remotely if needed.

Nachteile: We can store any type of data but some specific proprietary format cannot be previewed within the platform.