Über Soon

Software zur Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung, die primär für Kundenbetreuungsteams entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Soon

The software is packed with features and they rapidly release improvements.

The app wasn't optimal on my android phone. Would have prefered to have a downloaded app rather than browser-based.

Bewertungen zu Soon

Soon hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 46 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Soon bereits verwendet?

Jiahui
Jiahui
store manager in Niederlande
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

finally scheduling is enjoyable now

Kommentare: scheduling is a big part of my role, and my results depend on it. Soon takes care of a lot of manual processes that are a part of my scheduling work, like tracking availability or event-specific conversations. It freed up a lot of my time and energy for other important work

pleasant intuitive UI, intelligent UX design responsive support team, lets me keep all team communication in one place for my sanity aaa

integration with payroll but I know a few things in the pipeline, fingers crossed, I am looking forward to the next updates

Antwort von Soon

Thank you Jiahui, it means a lot to us to hear that you have a pleasant experience using Soon. Your continuous feedback helps evolve the product in ways we could not have imagined.

Eva
Lead NP in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for healthcare staff scheduling

Kommentare: We’ve only been using the software for about 3 months. So far it has done what we needed and the employees have been able to adapt to the functions of it.

The ease of set up and use. Olaf was very helpful when we needed support to make it work for our needs.

The only thing we would like to see is the option to start work weeks on Sundays as this coincides with payroll.

Alyssa
Medewerker Beleggingservice in Niederlande
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not user friendly

Kommentare: Me and my collegues arent pleased with Soon. Soon gives us more questions then help. We need a better overview. It would be great if that can be applied.

Nothing really nothing ..........................

No clear overview (I cant see wich collegue is working each day in a clear overview, to much text. I would like to see a clear schedule with colours when available, on vacation and so on) Not user friendly.

Antwort von Soon

Hi Alyssa, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We've been working hard to process the feedback we got from Renard, Rick and Carla. We hope the latest update already gives you a better overview. I see your point and I'll reach out to you directly with some suggestions that might help to improve the situation for you and your colleagues. If you have more feedback we always love to hear it :)

Alberto
Alberto
Project Manager Operation in Italien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

The best scheduling software by now

Kommentare: I fell in love "soon" with the software and can't think of a better way to manage my team. It's just the smartest and easy-to-use tool for team scheduling and I've tried them all. If the boards could be seen on the same calendar it would be the ultimate software and would never change it in my life.

As a PM I need to see the schedule of my team day by day and in a quick weekly or monthly overview to assign new tasks and see if we can insert a new big project in the schedule. Me and my team see th sam things with a great look and feel and keep on the same page. Many scheduling softwares lack the possibility of inserting a permit leave or health permit while in soon is very easy to manage, so the calendar keeps track of days in and days off and you can see it all on the same page

The idea of having different boards is fantastic but as a PM I'd like that on the final calendar all the tasks of the different boards are on the same page. Instead you have a different calendar for every board, so I end up using only one board while it could be useful to segment the projects in different containers

Therese
Head of Planning & Digital SC in Spanien
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy, fun & flexible shift management tool

Kommentare: We are using the tool for a large repacking assignment where we needed a lot of temporary manning to book work hours them selves into shifts we set up together with our 3PL provider. We needed the up and running within a day. After googling “shift planning” and testing some tools, SoonWorks easily met the mark as easy to setup and flexible for shift management. Also, ability to share a link to the job where workers could sign-up themselves, made the process of finding manning/contracting/enough people for shifts fast! For us, we also needed some info between users not be visible/and the SoonWorks team were excellent here! The team was accessible and agile, and took time to understand our business needs and give us tips on relevant functionality we hadn’t tested. We will explore using this in our factories/warehouses in future, I also think that for volunteers drives and so on, the software is very strong as workers can be added easily and book shifts themselves.

- Easy setup, with ability to build on/expand as you go (and great support/tips & tricks as well upon questions) - we were up and running within 24 hours of selecting tool (and speed was crucial for us). - Good visual layout. - Agile development team upon questions/needs of adjustment/development. - min/max setting per shift - self scheduling function - overall value for money

- scrolling within the shift name list could be even smoother - adding a Q&A section/information platform between management/workers would be of value

Robin
Manager Operations in Niederlande
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A modern and great schedule tool

Kommentare: We used to work with Excel in the past. This was not always accurate and clear. Especially when you grow as a company in the number of employees it is suistainable to switch to another schedule tool. Soon thought about our old procedures and partly implemented them in their software.

Soon has simplified the effort to make a solid and well-organized schedule for LYNX. The different shifts of the various departments are clearly displayed. The ease with which colleagues can view their schedule is a real improvement. Soon is an innovative and collaborative company. The implementation of Soon was therefore self-evident and flawless.

No negative experiences so far. If something is missing or goes wrong Soon will help you with it.

Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A clear app to see when you're scheduled in.

Kommentare: I get a clear view when I am scheduled in and if I need a cover for my shift with a few click I can request one. Very handy.

I can see exactly when I need to work and with who. Also a lot of options to see who else is working and the groups they belong to.

I would like to search names when they are scheduled in.

Antwort von Soon

Hey there, thanks for leaving a review! There are currently 2 ways to search people by name. One is entering the name as text in the search box, the other is by selecting a person in the 'people' filter, this allows you to filter and select multiple people at the same time. Please let us know if this is what you are looking for or if you meant something else.

Easy Scheduling Tool

Easy to use yet very professional. Flexible to use for different types of companies.

Absolutely none, if there's something you don't like they will adjust Soon to your preferences.

Fey
Fey
Managing Director in Niederlande
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Innovative and simple system

The software is very easy to use. I like the simplistic way in which the system operates. Anyone with very little computer skills can use it. I would recommend especially companies to use this system. It gives you a good overview of what is happing with your staff and you can easily analyze how you can plan better for the future.

I have no bad points for this system so far.

Antwort von Soon

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Fey! Happy to hear these kind words and proud to be of use for NKM Finance.

William
William
Founder / Senior IT Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast, Effective Team Scheduling

Soon is like Trello meets a calendar. It is as easy and fast to use as Trello, but includes mission-critical features necessary for managing daily scheduling. Perfect display with Kaban style cards. Honestly, the best scheduling system I've seen for teams like mine.

We haven't had a need for many advanced features yet, so it could be missing something, but we have not found anything yet.

Erik
Planner in Niederlande

Soon!!

Kommentare: Zeer tevreden. Keep up the good work!!

Wij werken momenteel al enige tijd met het programma Soon en zijn hier zeer over te spreken! De implementatie en verzorging van deze planningstool is door het Team van Soon zeer professioneel opgepakt en er werd zowel digitaal als face to face voldoende aandacht gegeven aan onze organisatie bij vragen en onduidelijkheden. Mede door deze korte lijntjes hebben wij de overgang als prettig ervaren.

In het begin waren er enkele functionaliteiten nog niet en dit maakte de instap soms wat omslachtiger dan verwacht. Voordeel is wel dat Soon hier direct op insprong bij de check in meetings en dus ook echt open staat voor verbetering en feedback vanuit de klant. Alle changes die wij constateerden zijn dan ook opgepakt en aangepast! :)

Robin
Manager Customer Service in Niederlande

Zeer prettige rooster software

Kommentare: Zeer prettige partij om mee samen te werken. Qua service zijn ze uitstekend bereikbaar en het systeem heeft geen tot amper downtime. Het heeft ons als bedrijf enorm veel tijd bespaard en het geeft een goed overzicht van gaten in je bezetting.

De software is schaalbaar en geeft je een volledig overzicht van de beschikbare werknemers en de beschikbare uren. Je kunt verschillende taken en diensten met gemak invoeren en zichtbaar maken. De software geeft je overzichtelijk weer waar je qua uren tekort komt. Soon krijgt continue verbeteringen zoals de functionaliteiten "Leave & Workload". Soon werkt erg prettig en intuïtief.

Deze waren aanwezig maar zijn inmiddels opgelost en geimplementeerd.

Patrick
Serves Professional in Niederlande

Review

Kommentare: Soon is een overzichtelijk en prima systeem om mee te werken. Zeker de mogelijkheden waarbij je per dag / moment op de dag goed overzichtelijk kunt zien hoeveel medewerks en hoeveel uur zij werken is fijn. Verder gebruik ik het puur om mijn rooster te checken en weet ik niet of je bijvoorbeeld ook rapportage of bepaalde periode kunt generen. Dat zou fijn zijn als je als klant wilt evalueren.

Voordelen: - Je kan snel naar juiste afdeling switchen - Systeem maakt af en toe automatische updates - Je kan in 1 oogopslag zien hoeveel mensen er werken of ze thuis of op kantoor aanwezig zijn.

Minpunten: - als ik de link opsla in mijn favorieten en zou elke dag snel SOON wil openen. Pakt hij altijd de datum op het momenten waarop ik hem aan mijn favorieten heb toegevoegd. Ik moet handmatig steeds refreshen.

Reggie
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This app is amazing!

Kommentare: Nothing but amazing. For the most part, it does what I need it to do and the support is fast.

Ease of use once you understand how it works and the support from the developers with questions I had.

It does take a little time to figure out but talking with Olaf, he made it much easier to get up and running. There are some functions that I wish it had, but I did put it on a request that I hope they add in the near future.

Mavis
Begeleidster in Niederlande
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beoordeling SOON

Kommentare: Dagelijkse notatie. Collega's op de hoogte houden van de dagelijkse gebeurtenissen

Het product is makkelijk te gebruiken. Ben er blij mee

Vooralsnog kan ik mij geen verbeterpunten bedenken

Sharon
Service expert in Niederlande
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Heel gebruiksvriendelijk

Kommentare: Heel handig om te zien wat voor rollen mijn collegas op een dag hebben. En ook of ze thuis/op kantoor werken.

- makkelijk te bedienen op een smartphone - overzichtelijk - modern en heldere layout

Geen directe koppeling met iCal. Waardoor ik het nu via google calendar in mijn telefoon moet implementeren

Sarah
Teamlead Service in Belgien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Planning is becoming more fun :)

Kommentare: Started with a vision and some ideas on planning and together we realized a very cool platform to make planning a lot easier and more fun :)

All the features that make our planning more easy and clear for employees.

Not easy enough to get an overview of the team or one person in particular, but that is work in progress.

Milou
KS in Niederlande
Gewerbeimmobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Soon

Kommentare: Wijzigingen worden snel en duidelijk weergegeven.

Overzichtelijk, gebruiksvriendelijk en snel qua laden gegevens.

Graag een aparte app zodat je een goed overzicht hebt op de telefoon.

Jim
Manager Servicedesk in Belgien
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Promising new tooling!

Kommentare: Together with Soon we are working on fully automization of our team planning

The flexibilty with making different boards creating a full overview of all items concerning planning.

Still quite some clicks to get a complete easy to see overview.

Selina
Klantenservice medewerker in Niederlande
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Prima systeem

Kommentare: Soon geeft mij een duidelijk inzicht van mijn agenda.

Overzichtelijk inzicht van het rooster, makkelijk in de bediening.

Op de telefoon is het systeem niet erg gebruiksvriendelijk

Jessica
Woonbegeleider in Niederlande
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top!

Kommentare: De roosterapp werkt prima en doet wat het moet doen.

Makkelijk in gebruik, duidelijke lay-out.

Soon komt regelmatig met een software update.

arlette
Event manager in Niederlande
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Event Managers dream for volunteers/staff

Kommentare: For event managers Soon simplistically allows you to schedule and communicate with staff/volunteers effectively and efficiently.
No more nightmare excel spreadsheets!

Usability for the staff but also Customer support is the best!

Theres nothing to dislike...................

Lonneke
Shiftleader Servicedesk in Belgien

Great app

Kommentare: Very good!

The good overview, the easy access and very good help and quick responses from the developers for requests of new functions

sometimes there is an error, probably something with cookies so when you delete them it is fixed.

Adriano
Consulting Business Analyst in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very effective and simple tool

The platform does things easy and fast. That’s all what I need. Additionally, the design is attractive and looks slick.

It would be nice to have more features incorporated and the use of third party integrations. However, I understand that the product is still in its early stages of development.

Antwort von Soon

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Adriano. Regarding the third party integrations, which would you like to see first? Also, I'd like to invite you to join our slack community - https://goo.gl/QdXj2Q

Floris
Shiftleader Servicedesk in Belgien

Soon is great!

Kommentare: Soon really listens to us as a customer. When we point out we miss a certain feature and explain the priority of it, they usually deliver within a few days!

- Beautiful design - Easy to use (for the end users) - Works great on your smartphone

- Being the planner, I experience some minor (!) bugs. But the great thing is they are solved superfast!

Antwort von Soon

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Floris! Your input and feedback have been invaluable to us. You truly are on the bleeding edge, which sometimes comes with a few edge cases ;)