Filtern nach:

Über Pencil In

Business management app for small business that automates the booking, CRM, payment and invoicing process in a simple app.

Erfahre mehr über Pencil In

Josh J.
Enterprise Account Executive
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2019

"Perfect booking system"

Kommentare: Pencil in was incredibly easy to get started with, they were priced well for my small business. Looking forward to growing with the use of tool.

Vorteile: Extremely user friendly
Priced well
Ideal for small growing businesses

Nachteile: Nothing bad to say really to say service has been responsive

• Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Suzanne F.
Personal Trainer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.10.2019

"Best Client Booking System"

Kommentare: Clients can book in or cancel with ease. You can choose up to when cancellations are made. Love the calendar where you can see what your day holds. Love the support Pencil in offers.

Vorteile: I love the ease when first setting it up both as a business and a client. My clients also love how they can book or cancel easily. I luuvvve the options to set up class times, personal training sessions with clients and you have the option to put which instructor you want the session with. I also love the help and support from the creators of the App. They are so quick to fix any problem you may come across. And they don't mind at all when you have done something not quite right and can't figure out why it's not working properly 🤣🤣🤣 . This App really is great .

Nachteile: Can't think of anything at the moment. So far have been really impressed.

• Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Trainee
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2018

"Design makes very easy"

Vorteile: You can create your own design, import files to get it validated by the team.

Nachteile: No click through option, will not be able to export html/css out of this.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Alice T.
Health and Fitness Trainer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.11.2018

"Love this app"

Kommentare: There customer service is great. I love the ability to take my business on the go and manage everything from the mobile. This app has saved me so much time and money, I couldn't recommend it enough.

Vorteile: This app makes running my business super easy. I manage my clients bookings and payments on the app. I really like how customers can see my availability. I was losing track of customers with all the back and forth. This just streamlines the process. They are realising new features every week. This is an app that is going to grow with our business.

Nachteile: Nothing. Love the app but I would like to see a few more reports for the new payment module.

• Bewertet am 10.11.2018