Google Analytics Review

Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Suzie P.
Owner, Instructor
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I've had an extremely positive experience with Google Analytics. I especially like that I'm able to download a PDF of my traffic reports to my website so that I can print out copies to be able to give to my team to review in meetings. It helps me have concrete and solid numbers, demographic information of potential customers, and it gives me piece of mind knowing that I have control over the content I need to provide to the potential customers visiting my company's website, because Google Analytics gives me all of the detailed information that I need in order to make sure that I am providing the information necessary. Not only this, but I'm able to ensure that I'm being found by the people that need to be finding me properly. I've been able to work with SEO (Search Engine Optimization), my keywords have started to improve and get more catered to the correct demographics based on my Google Analytics reports.

Vorteile: I LOVE Google Analytics! I've been using it for years, because it's the most detailed, itemized and best broken down traffic tool there is that I could find. I like that it shows you specified things such as the amount of time people are spending on your website and for how long, and which pages. Things like this help me really hone-in on what my potential customer base demographic is, and how to work on triggering and catering to what my industries target markets actually are based on proven statistics.

Nachteile: I can actually honestly say, that there's nothing bad I can say about Google Analytics. It's my second favorite Google product behind Gmail. The only thing I can really think of if I HAD to say something I like least, would be that it's extremely tough to get a rep on the actual phone (an actual call) to get technical aid.

The Non-Negotiable Software For Website/Business Owners

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Paul M.
Director of Operations, Marketing Fulfillment

Kommentare: With Google Analytics, I have a comprehensive understanding of when people are visiting my website, what actions they are taking when they get there, and how it affects my bottom line. I know what marketing channels are most effective for me (organic vs. paid) and am able to make data driven decisions based on information that I know is accurate. Syncing this data with other products such as Google Data Studio also makes it easy to put together presentations for team meetings and executive retreats.

Vorteile: Google Analytics gives you everything you need to succeed in your online business, offering comprehensive data to help you understand how users interact with your website. From real-time reporting to custom data sets based on your desired conversions and events, everything is trackable within Google Analytics. To get the most out of the application, I would also recommend getting yourself Analytics certified, using Google's intuitive LMS software.

Nachteile: There's very little to complain about when it comes to using Google Analytics. If you aren't familiar with the system, it may take you a while to figure where to find the data that you're looking for, but with a little time (and going through the certification process) you can easily transform the way you use data to make decisions for your business.

For free analytics software, it's very robust

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Daniel C.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Overall, I rely on this web application. The data's mysteries can't always be teased out with ease, but GA does make said data as clear and well presented as possible. If you utilize Google Analytics long term, you'll find it's versatile and expansive. A product which does more than it says on the tin, and does it for free.

Vorteile: I use Google Analytics every week, sometimes every day. It's my tool for monitoring traffic performance on our site. While GA doesn't allow us to examine individual known or tagged user's repeat paths to or through the website, it gives us incredible insight into aggregate visitation and use. We see how many users arrive organically or from referrals; how many arrived from X website vs Y and Z; which landing pages they came in on; which pages they navigated to after that. It's like watching a weather system. While weather systems are a bit more predictable (ha!), the data GA provides is still highly precise in the moment and over time - and it is invaluable. There is so much content available, we can't possibly look at and leverage it all every day.

Nachteile: While any individual lever is very easy to manipulate, knowing which to pull and when isn't for casual users. You must come in with some digital marketing background, and then you must study the software. Not just in general, in the context of your own website. Which elements you choose to ignore completely, which elements you examine over long vs short term, and which data is actionable - those all come from intimate understanding of your website's performance and purpose. For this reason, there's a bit of a learning curve. A bit of onboarding. Google has automated this process, which means you won't find help from a human when you most need it. I imagine that their high price paid version of the software funds its own support team, but it's a shame there is no intermediate option. Or at least there wasn't when we signed up years ago.

Analytics solution that grows with your project

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Software Engineer

Kommentare: I have been using Google analytics for several years both for professional enterprise software as well as personal projects. Google analytics is different from some other competitive products in that with GA, you get an aggregate view of the user behavior. Generally, this has been sufficient for new and growing apps, where I am trying to understand use behavior as a whole. I am extremely grateful that Google has offered this product for free to developers with lower traffic rates. The information I can learn from analytics is absolutely vital in the early stages when trying to understand what is working and what is not working; long before the operation becomes profitable. I have some projects that steadily get thousands of hits per day and others that get near 0 hits, but in both scenarios the analytics software works perfectly as expected even when the audience size scales. Some of the great features of google analytics are not discoverable until you have significant amounts of traffic, but I can attest the product overall is extremely helpful at that point. Most recently I added Google Analytics to my project yesterday. after several years of usage it is still - and will continue to be - my #1 go to product when choosing an analytics package.

Vorteile: Google Analytics offers lots of great features that make me choose it over competitive products:
- Easy setup and customization; I have used it with websites rendered on a server and single-page apps
- Ability to observe user behavior in real time
- Web interface has excellent tools for creating custom reports and dashboards
- Native apps let me check on the data when I'm away from my desk -- in fact the mobile app is my favorite way to study the data
- When working with multiple apps, the program does a good job keeping everything organized
- The free quota is very liberal, and this is very helpful and necessary when launching new bootstrapped apps and when funds are limited

Nachteile: Here are some of my pain points with Google Analytics: - When I add new projects in the mobile app, I must spend a lot of time to set up the reporting views. The app comes with built-in views, but I prefer my own. I have setup these custom views for other projects before. I wish I could easily clone my previous report view into the new project. If this feature does exist, it is too difficult to find even though I am a frequent user. I would like to see Google implement this feature. - Sharing reports and views in the GA web application works well between two or more projects that I own; however, sharing dashboard template with team members who are collaborating with you on a project has always been challenging. I have tried a couple of times and so far I have not been able to do this successfully

A bit fiddly at times, but by far the best package for checking and monitoring analytics

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Jem C.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a small business it's vital for me to know stats about engagement for advertisers, so this is the simplest way to pull that data out. The software is also easy to use on the go via the mobile app, as already mentioned. For a small business, it's also helpful that you can automate most of the reports, so as to save time.

Vorteile: Quite simply, this is the complete package: • In-depth: There are so many options in this, you'd struggle to find something you can't find out! The data kit is really powerful once you've got it set up, and I've used it with several clients to monitor everything from basic views on the page, to the journey across the site and how far they scroll down a specific page. • Mobile App: For headline stats, I've found this really useful as someone running a small business. You can quickly see on the go if what you've put up has made an impact, and there's still a surprising amount of flexibility and in-sight in a mobile app. If you've got a couple of accounts on the go, you're also able to log into multiple ones at once without faffing around. • Notes: Recently discovered and a big fan! The ability to make notes natively about spikes or troughs so when you're looking back later is great, so you can make sure you still view stuff in context.

Nachteile: Generally, I'm pretty impressed with this - the only faff is actually getting it set up in the first place. However, with a couple of tutorials from Google I was able to sort this out myself, so it is do-able! The only thing I've struggled with is checking outbound clicks - but I'm sure that is something someone who knows what they're doing can sort!

Cannot be beat

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Owner, Digital Marketing Consultant

Kommentare: Excellent! Cannot complain at all!

Vorteile: Google Analytics is more popular than Wordpress and is used on nearly every single website created in modern-day. Why is this? Because it is free, it is highly flexible, and it gives you the ability to track custom events across your website, app, and other devices. Google Analytics is used by many to simply collect user visitation and bounce data, but the ability of Google Analytics goes much deeper. What do I like most? The simplicity, the price (FREE), and the extensibility. Nothing can compare to the amount of value that Google Analytics provides.

Nachteile: Google Analytics is not user-friendly. It is making strides forward, however, with its recent design overhaul and implementation of search-based question/answer data. The learning curve is steep for anything other than simple website visitor tracking. Furthermore, with the creation of Google Tag Manager and the constantly-updating set of scripts, Google Analytics can be a slight pain for those who have used the tool for a very long time. For new and infrequent users, however, this wouldn't be an issue. There are not many cons to Google Analytics outside of its few UI quirks and the learning curve.

A Quintessential Tool to Improve Business Performance.

Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Subash B.
Co-Founder

Kommentare: Google Analytics provides you data on traffic from all sources - be it paid, organic, referral, etc. So irrespective of you are a small blogger or an e-commerce site selling millions worth of merchandise per day, Google Analytics is a quintessential tool that will help you improve your business performance. Irrespective of Goals & KPIs - be it grow traffic, increase engagement, grow leads or conversions, increase revenues, etc - Google Analytics is a single tool that will help you move the needle - give you enough data and insights to improve your decision making and realise your goals.

Vorteile: 1. Can track anything and everything that happens on your website and apps. It's so powerful.
2. It's free (for the basic version).
3. Powerful data analytics capability to help decision making.
4. Can handle massive volumes of data in a simple & easy way.
5. The paid version of Google Analytics - that is Google Analytics 360 is more powerful - so if you need more its available on tap but is expensive.

Nachteile: 1. Heat maps are not available fully - on the console itself - although a rudimentary option is available to view it on the website page itself. Needs improvement.
2. It's like a balloon - you can get more if you take the effort to learn and the learning curve is also very steep.
3. Reports and data visualisation are taken away and created on another platform called Google Data Studio, the functionality should have been added to Google Analytics itself.
4. It's tricky to setup tracking for deeper elements and also the key functionality of setting up is broken away into another tool called Google Tag Manager - again the functionality should have been on Google Analytics itself.
5. Organic data points like search terms are left out of Google Analytics and another tool called Google Search Console needs to be used to get relevant data.

Best tool to analyze your website!

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Esra K.
Research and Development Director

Kommentare: Google analytics provides us meaningful insights about our website so we can improve it accordingly, attract new visitors and increase our potential customers.

Vorteile: I think Google Analytics is one of the most useful tools that Google has provided us with reporting. Thanks to Google Analytics, we are able to recognize and act on our web site. Google Analytics provides us with our visits of our potential customers and more detailed information about how we can reach our new customers. You can gather below information: How often is your website visited?
Where is the location of your users?
Which pages are receiving more clicks?
On what page do users spend more time?
What is the average time a user spends on your website?
What are the actions that user takes on your website?
Is the user entering your website by using a mobile phone or a desktop computer?
Time is very important for your website's potential visitors. It indicates whether the visitor has arrived by mistake or to inspect your website. It also shows how much time they spent on your page or product in detailed reports. This shows how much visitors are interested in which products you have. So, by moving the most visited product to the forefront, you can provide more indexing of Google Search engines and reach new potential customers. You can get information about which product results in higher rates by adding keywords to the product details.

Nachteile: It takes time to get used to the integration. Documentation is good but still, it should get better.

The Best in Digital Analytics

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Stanislav G.
Digital Marketing Specialist

Kommentare: As a Google Analytics certified professional, I am a true proponent of the product. It can be used by anyone (even absolute novices) to monitor site visitors and general ups and downs related to performance, be it from paid or organic. A typical Analytics user is the business owner who doesn't know much about the product or digital marketing, but can still use the product to keep an eye on things - ease of use is sufficient.
On the other hand, we have all the professionals - digital marketers or even hard core data analysts that can solve very complex business problems, some of which are unknown to the business before looking at the data.

Vorteile: The sheer number of ways you can look at data. Most often I've found myself needing to check traffic from a particular channel - whether it has been organic when analyzing SEO results, or paid when trying to verify PPC campaign reporting, get an overview of all paid channels, or dig deeper and actually segment data from PPC campaigns to gain additional insight.
Google Analytics provides you with everything needed to analyze where your traffic is coming from and what it is doing on your website. You can typically answer all of the following questions by using Google Analytics - are there any particular pages that cause my visitors to leave more often than others, which are the pages that are driving most of my desired actions (conversions or goals), why is my site getting +50% more traffic like reported by my digital agency, but we're not getting anywhere near the increase in bottom line results.
Behavioral flow is something in particular which is worth noting as a major pro. I haven't seen other platforms that offer this functionality and although it is quite hard to get your head around at first, one you do there is no limit to the amount of insights one can generate to assist with conversion rate optimisation or just improve flow through the website as needed.

Nachteile: There is a bit of a learning curve involved, but that is not a con of the product. Google even have an Academy where you can learn about Google Analytics and even get certified.

Great Tool For Website Analytics

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Inbound Marketer and Content Developer

Kommentare: Google Analytics is a great tool for measuring the success of your marketing efforts as well as better understanding your audiences and their behavioral flows. It can take some time to learn but once you get the hang of it, drawing out the data you need is very simple.

Vorteile: We use this software on a daily basis to review data and help us make decisions about where to focus our marketing efforts, especially with social. It allows us to gather information on demographics, which is great for ad targeting, especially when you also use the Google Pixel which provides conversion data. It allows us to gather KPIs for various campaigns as well as track the success of our influencers campaigns in combination with Google Tracking URLs. We have also found that the Google Data Studio, which draws from Analytics, is one of the most effective ways to create shareable reports that can be manipulated quickly and easily for specific groups of pages, which is great for us as we have multiple segments with different target audiences. While it can take a while to learn how to navigate Google Analytics, there are great resources online to help you. You can track user behavior which is great in determining where improvements need to be made in your buyers journey.

Nachteile: It can take time to learn how to manipulate Google Analytics so that it provides you with the information you need but once you figure it out it is a great tool. It would be great if definitions were built in. There are many terms I was unfamiliar with and I had to do online searches to get clarification.

Google Ads: Getting into the "Googler" Mindset

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Virginia B.
Communications Manager

Kommentare: This tool has helped gain better insight into the mindset of a “Googler” as opposed to a marketer and has helped our organic traffic grow enormously.

Vorteile: Google Adwords is by far the most useful online advertising platform I have come across yet, but not for the obvious reasons. Google Adwords has various features that can serve as beneficial to any small business to large enterprise needs. My preferred tool is the keyword planner, which provides you with insight into the most popular search terms with an average monthly search volume and competition for each. Since Google has certainly monopolized today’s search engines I would strongly recommend using it as your first resource when searching for key terms to include in your campaigns, website, and SEO purposes. For more insight into the search terms that you are already ranking for and is bringing organic traffic back to your website you can look into Google Analytics and cross reference those phrases with Google Adwords to see if there are alternatives or better opportunities for you to rank in this niche. Ultimately, you are looking for key terms that have a low competition with a high monthly search volume. The secret… you want low competition and high search volume. The keyword planner also lets you set up ad groups based on phrases that pertain to specific ad or topic and provides a bid estimate to give you an idea of how much it would take to run that campaign.

Nachteile: When setting up a Google Adwords account it is easy to get stuck in the billing cycle. If you don’t wish to have a card on file or would just like to use the keyword planner to get ideas or improve on SEO you can opt out of the payment process when you first create your account. Because we are a fairly small company we have not seen much monetary payoff for our campaign initiatives, which was limited due to a smaller marketing budget. If you want to see results you are going to have to spend the money or the ad may not reach the intended audience or large enough quantities for it to make an impact. For smaller companies, I suggest spending your time increasing your SEO, using the keyword planner - as you can gain a bunch of organic traffic to your website if done correctly and it’s free. Tips: One way to ensure the key terms or phrases you intend your content to show for is to complete a search for that term in Google and analyze its results. You can also you MOZ’s plugin to compare the page authority and domain authority of the other websites shown in the search results to get a better idea if your word or newly selected word would outperform some of the current results of the first page shown on Google.

Best integration tool created by Google for analytics of websites and more!

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Product Manager

Kommentare: Fabulous creation!

Vorteile: I have built a website from scratch and to monitor the traffic and analyse the data, I look at a tool that could help me. Google analytics goes far beyond my expectations when it comes to displaying analytics about my website. The simplicity with which I can integrate Google Analytics in to my website code is remarkable. Either using the analytics code or the embed source code options, I can navigate through and analyse my website traffic.
This is really great for SEO purposes too!
It shows me multiple dashboards that help to monitor real-time traffic and their locations from where site and page hits are received.
I am simply in love with the smart and beautifully designed analytics intelligence, that understands and responds to my questions appropriately.
We have different methods to view automatic insights of the website data and observe various generate visuals and reports of the same.
This helps us to track and analyse data periodically and also keeps us updated with different types of users and their access methods like language, location, new or old users, network, browsers they accessed, mobile device, etc. We can also observe the user behavior and set goals accordingly.

Nachteile: There must be a way to directly highlight the analytics or display the number of users on the website, that have visited the site.
No cons as such as I truly believe this is a wonderful integrated tool and can be used everywhere to track and monitor website data instantly.

Gold Standard

Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Nathan R.
Director, Management Information Systems
Öffentliche Ordnung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Without Google Analytics, we would have no idea what is going on with our site. We would not understand what browsers are being used, what percentage visit with mobile devices, where visitors are coming from, etc. GA allows us to make data-informed decisions--not guesses--about where improvements need to be made. With each iteration of our site, GA guides menu creation, page layouts, site structure, etc. We are continually tweaking our websites based on the data provided by GA.

Vorteile: Without question, Google Analytics (GA) is the gold standard of website analytics suites, especially since you get so much for no cost. I love that you can track multiple properties from one login, tracking conversions, behavior, visitor origin, exit point, how long they stay on your site, etc. For most people, GA is all you need to understand what is happening on your site, how well your SEO is working, the effectiveness of campaigns, etc. The reporting functionality is robust, and you can export reports to several formats for sharing. Allowing others access to GA so they can get the data is available, although the controls lack significant granularity. But the filtering of data is robust--just about any control you could want in this area is available. And since GA is everywhere, there are plugins for every major CMS that make it easy to implement on your site. I also like the new mobile app, which allows you to track your site's performance easily from your mobile device. Official documentation is robust, and there is no end of YouTube videos, blogs, and articles from third parties to assist with getting the most benefit from GA.

Nachteile: Data visualization on anything other that the GA site requires a separate service. GA is very complex and with Google making frequent changes to the product, it's easy to get behind with understanding where things are located and how it works. Google also seems to have eliminated one of my favorite features, the heat map, which showed where visitors were going on a page in real time.

An ally for our web pages

Bewertet am 8.9.2018
Alfredo M.
Gerente de Comunicaciones Internas
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I work in a telecommunications company and we manage different websites. In particular, in our communications management we administer a website that can only be viewed by internal audiences and another site that is directed to the external public of the company and the community in general. For example, this tool has allowed us, in the case of the internal page, to know the interests of our workers regarding the news published by the company. Knowing what you want to know about our organization and has allowed us to detect that the news that reports on labor benefits, promotions and salary adjustments are the most visited month by month. In the case of our external website, the tool allows us to visualize that the community that visits our site does so to obtain information about plans and services, as well as top-ups for their mobile devices.

Vorteile: Using Google Analytics is essential when managing a web page. Since this tool allows you to have a comprehensive statistical analysis on traffic and the general behavior of our website, free. - The first benefit of this tool is that it is free.
- It is easy to install or apply to our website.
- This tool is great to have a daily record of how many people visit our website.
- It offers detailed statistics about each of the URLs of our site that are most visited.
- Generates daily navigation reports, visiting hours and busiest places.
- Shows the number of visits to the site in real time on each of the pages.
- It details the average duration of each visit, something that allows you to analyze the contents published there to make improvements.
- Register the bounce rates of our website.

Nachteile: - I found it difficult to provide access to new users so that they can also review the statistics on the website.
- Only the person who has access can see, online, the statistics that the tool shows. This has generated that in our daily practice only one person must export the reports to present them to the managers of the company.
- If an account is disabled all the registered information is lost. That's why the tool forces us to take care of that initial registration as if it were gold.

Start Small, Get Big Data

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Andrew P.
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used the product initially to track traffic for a couple of websites and over time have learned how to better design our site to improve the user experience. You will probably be very happy with this product if you are looking for this level of detail. You may also find that it is capable of much more with a little bit of time. I do think that I will continue to use Google Analytics as it has helped me accomplish what I was looking to do, and I would recommend at least trying some of the tools in Google Analytics before looking elsewhere.

Vorteile: Like all of the G-Suite products, Google Analytics shines in it's ease-of-use and ability to get you started with analytics quickly. Embedding and measuring your pages is not a terribly hard thing to do, but Google Analytics gets you started in a way that is not intimidating. The tools and data that come with Analytics are all fairly easy to learn and put the important information in front of you right away. If you need to do simple usage tracking or interpreting how people flow through your content, this product is great. You can get more in to the detail and make the product very powerful for you with some commitment to learning the UI and features.

Nachteile: I can tell that there is a capacity to use this product in a much more intelligent and finessed way. I have spent some time learning just how to interpret certain tools and I am constantly fidgeting and testing the tools out to get different information. I have had difficulty finding help outside of forums, more videos or work guides could be developed. Google Analytics does assume you know a bit about statistics and tracking when you use it, so any first-time user will need to spend some time to understand what they are seeing.

One of the Best Web Optimization Analytical Tools

Bewertet am 26.10.2019
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use Google Analytics tool to track marketing funnel activity. So, I can analyze what marketing channels customers came from, what marketing content they engaged with on the website and how many products they added to their shopping cart before converting on specific items. This analysis helps me provide insights to my marketing team on what channels to target potential customers with and what content to optimize on the website. Since the tool is drag and drop, so its easy to use. It provides unlimited segmentation, so I am able to drill down to specific products, channels and customers who drove the conversion without writing complex SQL code. It also integrates seamlessly with Google Tag Manager so I can add my own event tags for e-commerce and engagement tracking.

Nachteile: Google Analytics tool is meant for marketing analysis of click-stream data trends. So, it does not provide robust analytics on exact number of orders completed, post ship returns or exchanges, etc. It also has limitation on how many items, customers or other conditions one can include in a filter or segment. In short, Google Analytics cannot replace the need of a data warehouse or relational database business intelligence tool which needs SQL knowledge to pull and analyze transactional data. Additionally, Google provides very limited support around tagging and custom implementation of enhanced e-commerce. So, one has to depend on having a big data team and developers who understand clickstream tagging.

Google Analytics - a mandatory but sophisticated tool

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Daniel P.
blogger
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Google Analytics has helped me to have a strategic overview of my site. I couldn't imagine how to manage a website without Google Analytics. It's intimidating for a beginner, but it offers way too much data to ignore it.

Vorteile: You can't name yourself a blogger or a marketer if you don't use Google Analytics. Every webmaster wants to attract more and more traffic, therefore you should "convince" Google that you deliver the proper and relevant information. There is no better tool than Google Analytics to show your traffic stats because it was released by Google itself. It's logical - if you want to know how Google appreciate your site ask it for the details.
Another huge advantage of Google Analytics is the massive volume of data provided. Practically, Google Analytics gives you all the insightful data required to improve the ranking of your site. The number of visits and users, time on site, bounce rate, audience demographics, devices used to visit the site, referral sites are all that provided by Google Analytics.
Precious hint: if you want to get the most from Google Analytics, you should corroborate the information with Google Search Console. These are the all you need to run a highly successful website.

Nachteile: Google Analytics is an extraordinary tool, but nothing man-made is perfect. Even though it's quite useful for webmasters, it's frightening for beginners. A more user-friendly interface might be a solution. You may discover new options and features even after many months of usage. Luckily, there are many YouTube tutorials or online courses teaching how to use Google Analytics.
Some SEO experts claim that Google Analytics doesn't provide accurate data. Well, I believe that Google knows better what Google wants, isn't it? Most likely, some data isn't perfectly accurate, but for the most of it the accuracy level is satisfactory for the majority users.

Start Analytics here

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Quratulain H.
Project Head

Kommentare: Its still the best out of all other free analytics software. The others are limited

Vorteile: The biggest benefit is the ease with which you can setup GA; due to its freemium model, nearly all the available CMS and web platforms allow for integration by simply adding the generated id. Once the integration is taken care of and the tool confirms that its receiving data from the site, it walks you through the software and gives insights. Google constantly adds more features to it, which means even beginners can get insights without custom dashboards because Google will inform if there is a problem on the site somewhere that should be looked into. Last, the tool gives enough insights into performance of your web property that one can easily stop problems and decide how to grow their revenue.

Nachteile: There are some serious issues with currencies and time formats when looking at the same account from phones etc. For instance, one property is set to a different timezone from where i'm physically present hence analytics always shows me inaccurate data on the phone whenever there is a time/date mismatch. i will need to wait for my website date and my phone date to align before it will show me accurate data. Adsense data only works with USD currency regardless of what the adsense account currency is and what the GA web property currency is. The Mobile App will ofcourse show the currency of the place the mobile app store is registered with. So much disconnect and this is all within Google official apps.

Exactly what you need to analyze your brand and customer’s awareness of it on the Internet

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Adrian H.
CRM Manager
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: The service allows its customers to be aware of how your customers interact with the content provided on your website. It allows you to analyze what modernizations and adaptations are required to change your services for the better. It is definitely a solution worth recommending.

Vorteile: With Google Analytics, we can collect all the various KPIs for running online marketing campaigns. The program provides us with everything from page views to bounce rates, setting up different goals, etc. to measure the success of our campaigns. The functionality of Google Analytics gives us a possibility to set our benchmarks to compare what we are doing versus the metrics that we have collected in the past. It is a very robust tool, and a lot of features are packed in there. Google Analytics is a web metrics web application. With the help of Google Analytics, our employees are able to analyze visitor traffic. It also provides us with all the necessary data to make us able to paint a complete picture of who our audience is and what their needs are.

Nachteile: Ultimately, there is not much to dislike about Google Analytics. One of the biggest issues we face fairly regularly is the constraints on the number of goals. Besides, we would consider Google Analytics not only a solution with the easiest analytics to run but also one of the best on the market, if it gave us the ability to reprocess the information as well. In this perspective, it is really important to be careful and highly focused when creating files and naming them, tagging campaigns, etc.

Help! I'm not an analyst

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Patricia S.
Writer & Designer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Google Analytics can tell me a lot about what's happening on the websites I have a reason to administer, but it's always a bit of a slog to get in there and track down the information I'm looking for. I never count on being able to look it up on the fly, for example, during a meeting while my boss waits on what should be a simple answer to a straightforward question. But I'm glad it's there, and I fully admit that if I got better at using it, my experience would doubtless feel much different.

Vorteile: Sure, I'm no analytics expert - but should an advanced degree really be required to decipher what Google Analytics is supposedly telling me? Shoot me for wishing it were simpler. But let's start with the good stuff. Google Analytics is industry standard for a reason. Without a doubt, it's a robust platform that has all the features (and many, many more!) that you would need. I probably haven't clicked in all the places I could possibly click within the platform. I love the idea of understanding better how our team's websites and digital tools are performing, but I've never found it to be an easy or quick process to check the dashboard and figure out exactly what it's telling me.

Nachteile: As is often the case, the richness of data is not a predictor of its usefulness. By its very nature, Google Analytics is overwhelming in how much it can tell you. But it may not answer the questions you have as quickly and easily as you might expect. For starters, you have to know an entire other language--learned entirely via the tooltip definition pop-ups littered throughout. Once you do have your data in hand, that isn't the end of the story. Why did my website traffic spike Tuesday in users accessing it from West Virginia? Google Analytics can tell me what happened, but not why. So you still have to be a sleuth to track down the real story the data is telling. Not entirely the fault of the platform, of course, but a real frustration I encounter when trying to use this tool.

The Only Analytics Tool You Need

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Nicole D.
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, if you have a website this is the only analytic platform you should use. The experience is exactly what it needs to be. Brands and marketing platforms will want to see your GA before doing campaigns with you, if you want to run ads on your website you'll need GA. If you have an e-commerce website you'll need it to track conversion rate. It's just necessary.

Vorteile: Just from logging in you can immediately see how your website is performing from the main dashboard without having any knowledge of how GA works. It's very easy to see basic stats like pageviews, sessions, load time, bounce rate, etc

Nachteile: There is somewhat of a learning curve if you want to dig into and explore more advanced analytics on your site. It's all there, and you can see almost any stat or comparison you want, you just need to know HOW and an inexperienced user will likely struggle with that at first .

Learn more about your website.

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Pedro P.
Software Developer
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: It is an excellent tool that allows the collection of data in a very effective way, also organized in a very easy to read, although it has a large number of options which may make it a little difficult to learn to use it efficiently, google analytics teaches you data however the actions we take. With Google Analytics I have been able to carry out studies, which allow to increase the traffic, the time of duration of the sessions of the users, and to know that views of the website attracts more traffic, it is an indispesable tool for SEO.

Vorteile: What I like most about Google Analytics is the capacity it has for real-time metrics, its interface is very organized, and easy to understand, everything is very well detailed and independently, location, age, gender, interests, clicks , where the session ends, etc. All these separate options facilitate the interpretation of the data. Another feature that I like is how easy it is to add this tool to a website, I just need to copy and paste a small fraction of code in the index.

Nachteile: In all honesty I find it difficult to think of something that I dislike about this tool, it has a very useful free layer that provides a lot of information, which is the most commonly used, however there are cases in which information is really lacking on the actions taken by the user within the web, if leaves the page due to a broken link, or is another cause, the option 360 includes many other features, however the cost is quite high, can be used by large companies that handle a high traffic , and need much more detailed reports.

Google Analytics – Organized and Reliable

Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Binujaya P.
Software Engineer

Kommentare: All in all, this is great software plus it’s free for the use which is a massive thing. They provide their services to you and they don’t even take money from you. That’s just as good as it sounds. It can’t get any better than this. Everyone should consider using this software, despite the one issue that they have. I believe they will fix it soon.

Vorteile: What I like most about Google Analytics is that they offer you everything that you need for you to succeed in your business, from information about how to communicate with your customers to real-time conversations. Also, you can monitor your traffic. You can see how many people joined your site, how many of them left I mean you can see everything that goes in and out. It is amazing. Another thing worth mentioning is that this software keeps everything in place, its real miracle how one software can be so organized. Plus it’s free to use.

Nachteile: There are two things that I don’t like about Google Analytics. The first one is that there are some issues with time formats. Sometimes it doesn’t show the correct number of users that are online and I need to wait a few minutes for that to be fixed which is annoying. The second thing is that it is not easy to use. You will need some previous education about this software, more often it can be complicated and if you don’t know what you are doing then you might be in some trouble. They should probably provide some guide for beginners and for everyone that wants to use their software.

Best data interpretation & analysis tool for a website to grow traffic and increase organic ranking.

Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Prithviraj J.
Co-Founder

Kommentare: To analyze the traffic coming to my website. This tool helped me to improve the websites of many businesses and thus helping them grow digitally. This tool is the best tool for all SEOs for improving the landing pages. Google analytics has helped me to grow conversion rate for many businesses through their website.

Vorteile: Google Analytics tool helps to analyze a website in detail in all aspects. Any non-performing page of a site can be improved with the help of google analytics. Landing page optimization in a website for many pages can be done rightly by studying the data using google analytics.
Here are the major pros of this tool:
- Free to use
- Helps to get detail insights for your adword campaign
- Data can be easily exported in excel
- You can add lot of metrics and dimensions in your report
- Connecting to other tools is easy
- You can get to know how people search and navigate your site, accordingly you can make changes or customize your site for getting best results
- You can research the source of your traffic
- You can discover easily what age group of an audience is getting attracted to your site
- This tool helps you to determine the conversion rate
- You can set up goals for your website and can further analyze it
- You can use this tool on desktop as well as on iphones and android phones

Nachteile: There are no such major cos of this tool. Google analytics tool is too vast and hence it takes a big time to learn this tool. The important aspect of this tool is you should learn to interpret the data presented in the tool. The data interpretation part is the hardest part and once you are able to get it things become easier.
Some other cons include:
- Lot of dashboards
- The premium price is very high
- Sometimes the data is delayed by an hour or more

GOOGLE ANALYTICS EXPLORE YOUR TRAFFIC

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Ricardo andrés P.
inspectro de seguridad
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Through Google Analytics, it brings a deep knowledge of the web pages in visitor traffic statistically as well as see the effectiveness of advertising, allowing to recognize possible strategic improvements of all kinds such as: content, advertising, design, use of the site and interaction of content with social networks. All this allows us to refine the design of the website and the use of keywords according to the topic searched by the visitors of the website, which will have better results up to three times better, all this revealed by the very valuable information on Google Analytics statistics sources.

Vorteile: One of the great advantages of knowing in detail the flow of traffic on our web pages is that it allows you to know when to share the topics, whether you upload an article or new analysis on the same web page or share the links of the website in social networks. In addition, Google Analytics statistics allow us to know the behavior and navigation of the public that is interested in the publications of our website, which allows us to see how many people visit our website, from which country, from what type of device we visit, how long they stay and what are the most relevant issues of the visitors of the website.

Nachteile: Although Google Analytics is a great tool and although the interface is quite intuitive, it is not as easy to use as they say, making it a little complex for beginners due to the large number of functions it has, since some aspects are difficult to find and use properly where only the simplest functions are mastered first, only with a little time you get to master the statistics of Google Analytics based on learning about the practice of learning about the trial of error and success, some graphics are missing, as the one that compares the number of visitors in the seven days of the week, as well as the use of more vivid colors in the graphics "is little colorful" although this is clearly a matter of taste, since some users prefer interfaces with graphics of different colors as is my case