Über Google Analytics

Analytics-Plattform, mit der Unternehmen jeder Größe das Nutzerverhalten nachverfolgen, Marketingeinblicke gewinnen und vieles mehr durchführen können.

Erfahre mehr über Google Analytics

Zeigt 4.503 Bewertungen

Jem C.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2019

"A bit fiddly at times, but by far the best package for checking and monitoring analytics"

Kommentare: As a small business it's vital for me to know stats about engagement for advertisers, so this is the simplest way to pull that data out. The software is also easy to use on the go via the mobile app, as already mentioned. For a small business, it's also helpful that you can automate most of the reports, so as to save time.

Vorteile: Quite simply, this is the complete package: • In-depth: There are so many options in this, you'd struggle to find something you can't find out! The data kit is really powerful once you've got it set up, and I've used it with several clients to monitor everything from basic views on the page, to the journey across the site and how far they scroll down a specific page. • Mobile App: For headline stats, I've found this really useful as someone running a small business. You can quickly see on the go if what you've put up has made an impact, and there's still a surprising amount of flexibility and in-sight in a mobile app. If you've got a couple of accounts on the go, you're also able to log into multiple ones at once without faffing around. • Notes: Recently discovered and a big fan! The ability to make notes natively about spikes or troughs so when you're looking back later is great, so you can make sure you still view stuff in context.

Nachteile: Generally, I'm pretty impressed with this - the only faff is actually getting it set up in the first place. However, with a couple of tutorials from Google I was able to sort this out myself, so it is do-able! The only thing I've struggled with is checking outbound clicks - but I'm sure that is something someone who knows what they're doing can sort!

• Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Michele B.
IT
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2020

"This is How You Track Anything"

Kommentare: I started using it by just tracking page views and that was it. Then, in time, I started delving into more complicated settings and tracking more valuable insights. If I had the time to spend months in it, I'd still find more interesting things to keep track of and evaluate. Getting started was extremely easy, all of 3 seconds. And then you have an endless amount of tweaks and new features you can work on, in time and when needed.

Vorteile: It is as easy to begin using as possible, and allows as complicated a setup as you wish to have, allowing you to go as deep in your analysis as you are willing to invest time in it.

Nachteile: There is not much to dislike at all here. It's part of the Google ecosystem, so you have to understand you're using a Google product. That is not a con, just something to keep in mind.

• Bewertet am 10.4.2020
Jamie P.
Executive Assistant
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Maybe I'm Stupid"

Kommentare: With someone with the proper skills to utilize Google Analytics--or even someone with the time to devote to learning all of the tricks of the Google Trade--this product can be the difference between sinking with a failing campaign, wasting a lot of your clients' money in the process, and being able to quickly and efficiently tailor digital advertising efforts to maximize returns.

Vorteile: If you know what you are looking for--and how to find it again after Google makes approximately 300 changes and updates--Google Analytics can be exceptionally useful. In our business, it is extremely important to not only know that a given media product is working for the client, but also to be able to PROVE the success (or failure) of a product to the client. Our clients--the business owners and their staff--want to be sure that they are spending their money on advertising products that work. It is very easy to claim that, yes, this product is working for you, but it is another matter entirely to be SURE and to be able to prove that success. Google Analytics allows us to track digital interactions with the customer's website. Typically, our clients have no idea if their websites are seeing increases in customer traffic following advertising campaigns (such as television and radio), or if the digital ads placed are doing exactly what they should be doing.

Nachteile: While the concept behind Google Analytics is great, the actual execution leaves much to be desired, at least for me. Maybe I'm completely stupid (a fair assessment) or too Gen X and not Millennial enough to find Google Analytics easy to use. It surely doesn't help that it seems that the user dashboard/interface changes every time I use it. Knowing how to navigate through the various levels and sections of the monstrosity that is Google Analytics to find exactly what metrics are needed in any given situation is an artform--and I feel like I've only just mastered stick figures and maybe a smidge of finger-painting. In short, I'm not an artist.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Craig S.
Small Business Owner
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2020

"Easy to use Analytics tool for Newbies"

Kommentare: Using Google Analytics tracking software is easy and provides the analytical insights about my customer traffic, engagement and conversion funnel. So, I can optimize my e-commerce website content, marketing and products to increase sales. But due to limited support from Google and no development or coding experience, implementing enhanced e-commerce tracking was not easy and made me spend more time than I would have wanted before going live. If Google can provide e-commerce tracking developer resource, it would help newbies like me get the best optimization insights in lesser time.

Vorteile: I implemented Google Analytics tracking on my e-commerce website. So, I could track where traffic is coming from, on what products it is converting and who are my customers. My favorite feature of Google Analytics is Shopping Behavior because it showed me the complete funnel of sessions of customers who engaged with product banners, how many of those customers ended up going to product detail pages, who from those added items to their shopping cart and finally how many bought the products. When I analyzed this funnel, I was able to determine the list of customers I could re-target so they bought more.

Nachteile: Implementing enhanced e-commerce tracking to correlate customer traffic and engagement with product performance was the most challenging part of Google Analytics implementation. Because I didn't have coding background and I never hired a professional developer. I tried to self serve by reading support documentation on Google's developer portal. Although that portal is pretty comprehensive with examples of code snippets, I didn't feel confident about customizing the code to fulfill my analytics needs. The concept of custom dimensions and custom metrics, scope and how to send data was complex.

• Bewertet am 16.3.2020
Priyanka L.
Customer Success Manager
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2020

"Optimise Your Business with GA"

Kommentare: I have been working on Google Analytics for a few years now and have seen the product mature greatly over the years. So far I feel GA is the best tool out there for the feature, functions and value it provides

Vorteile: Today, the cyberspace is dominated by Google and its products that each and every business uses it in some or the other form and so does the consumer. Therefore its a no-brainer to use Google Analytics to optimise how you’re business is attracting and retaining consumers on the internet. GA integrates across all Google suites and gives a comprehensive overview of what you should and shouldnt do to market your product/services to the global audience.

Nachteile: Like any software there are some limitations to features that might be better offered by a rival product.

• Bewertet am 1.3.2020
Ankit P.
Co-Founder
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2020

"Simple, Intuitive and easy to use"

Kommentare: The overall experience is very useful as it helps me identify my users in terms of user engagement and helps me identify where the user is navigating through the website.

Vorteile: The very first thing that comes to my mind is the simple and easy implementation for the product. I was able to set up the Tracker on my website and different pages in a matter of minutes and then started working on the funnels to deep down track the user engagement with the website

Nachteile: There could be exhaustive list of things that can be done with Google Analytics but unfortunately some of the features are not supported by Google. If Google could expand the features supported by them then it becomes very easy

• Bewertet am 6.5.2020
Director of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2020

"The best analytics tool available"

Kommentare: We have been able to measure everything on our website and our clients' websites. This data has allowed us to improve our marketing efforts and drive more revenue.

Vorteile: Google Analytics is easy to set up, has incredible documentation, and allows you to track just about everything you could possibly need. The reporting options are solid and have been greatly enhanced by Google Data Studio.

Nachteile: While the reporting is good, it's not as visually appealing or easy to read as Adobe Analytics. This is especially true of the event reporting. Additionally, the pathing reports are pretty limited compared to what you get from Adobe Analytics.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Eunice V.
Admin
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2020

"Good for tracking business insights"

Kommentare: They had canceled my page and with this analytic tool I was able to figure out out why it happed right away. If it wasn’t for this tool I’d still be trying to reach google on the phone.

Vorteile: This is a useful software if you like to keep track of your business reviews. It calculates all sorts of numbers for you. Very useful and informative. No doubt about it. Highly recommend this product for your business it has all you need. If you are a beginner it’s very easy to use.

Nachteile: There’s other software out there but more expensive

• Bewertet am 25.4.2020
David H.
C.T.O.
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2020

"A fantastic free service offering"

Kommentare: It's super easy to setup, and has a nice app where you can check on your stats easily. Also has a large number of sites you can do for free.

Vorteile: I loved that it was free, you can easily add more sites to it and it's tried and true. We've been using it for ages - I use it primarily through the app.

Nachteile: I am not sure about tracking on an SPA - and I'm also not super sure about doing anything custom with it. I feel like there may also be some PIPEDA issues if you are looking to use with Personal Information in canada .

• Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Elia C.
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2020

"Tools to analize website views"

Kommentare: All the statistics of my business websites, even e-commerce, are collected by this platform.

Vorteile: This web application, used from a desktop computer, have all you need to analize your websites views.

Nachteile: Configurations, settings, reports are all a little bit confusing and not so easy to understand. Even the default settings are not quite good for basic usage. A lot of "share your data" enabled by default.

Tiffani L.
Marketing Data Analyst
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2020

"Excellent, but it has its caveats."

Kommentare: Overall, I would rate my experience with Google Analytics 9/10. I believe it is an outstanding platform for a free application. If it wasn't for the amount limitations I've experienced with simple things within the platform, I would have rated this 10/10.

Vorteile: The thing I find most appealing about Google Analytics is its ease of implementation as well as its ease of use. While taking a course prior to using Google Analytics isn't entirely necessary, I highly recommend prior to implementing and utilizing Google analytics that you take a course online to understand the ins and outs of the platform. There is a ton of free information out there on Google Analytics that can really help new users quickly learn the platform. The more you familiarize yourself with Google Analytics, the better you will become at leveraging the platform for your particular business needs. This platform overall is great because it's free and can provide a very solid foundation for your business analytics.

Nachteile: It took me a while into using the platform to figure out what can be improved for Google Analytics. While it is an excellent platform to use for your business traffic analytics, I would advise people to be aware that it does come with its limitations. For example, you're limited to the amount of widgets (graphs, charts, etc.) you can include on one dashboard. For some users, this may not be a big deal, however for my company, this was a bit of an issue at times. This is a simpler example of Google Analytics' limitations, however once you dig a bit deeper into the platform and deal with events, goals, adding custom dimensions and metrics through APIs, you will likely find limitations in your corner with regards to the configuration of your data in some instances. This is why I would advise anyone to research using Google Analytics prior to implementing it. F=I would like to point out that for companies with ecommerce platforms, I've observed that this is the best type of website to utilize Google Analytics for.

• Bewertet am 1.5.2020
Umair B.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2020

"The awesome tool to Track your Website Traffic"

Kommentare: I am using Google Analytics for my personal Websites. According to my experience Google Analytics is the best and professional tool to analyze your website traffic. I can easily see the number of queries, which keywords people are using and how they can find my website pages. I can easily check on which search page my website is appearing. I have added sitemap of my websites in the Google Analytics, so my pages index quickly in the Google search engine. Whenever I add a new page or a new post or a new product in my website, I use the feature called (Fetch as Google) in Google Analytics. So my page, post or product appears in the Search engine within two to five minutes. Sometimes I also remove pages from my website just because of any reason, then I also remove the page from my Google Analytics account, so the 404 error doesn't appear in my Account. So overall my experience with Google Analytics is really incredible and fabulous. Because the Search engine optimization of my websites has been improved and I can include or publish the data in my website according to the users requirements.

Vorteile: The traffic analyze tools are really awesome of Google Analytics. I can easily track the visitors of my website. If you are using E-commerce website then you can also include or add the products according to the users queries and keywords. We can add the Sitemap of our website in the Google Analytics, so the pages can appear in the Search Engine very fast. We can add or remove pages from the Search Engine. The process is really simple, just add your website in the Google Analytics account and start tracking the visitors of your Websites.

Nachteile: According to my professional and personal experience, everything and every tool of Google Analytics is awesome. Even Google have changed the interface of Google Analytics. There is a new interface, so if you are an old user, you will have to learn few things in the new interface. But these new things are also really awesome.

Chamath N.
Chief Technology Officer
  • Bewertet am 30.12.2019

"Web analytics of international class"

Kommentare: Overall, Google Analytics is the best web analytics tool when compared to other tools available in the market. It gives us more valuable data and the user interfaces of GA are very user-friendly. Even I can make customized dashboards according to my needs. So I would like to recommend GA for anyone who is looking for a web analytics tool.

Vorteile: As a whole, people have many positive demonstrations with Google analytics. We especially
like this since we can download our PDFs from our traffic reports and to our web pages. So, you
can print out a hard copy. It helps you to recreate a hard and stable copy of the numbers and
the demographic data and details of the customers. Your Google Analytics gives you the
necessary data regarding yourself for your business clients and customers. The ones who need
to know you and the ones who do not know you.
It secures your position among customers and your respect in the meantime. We were working
with SEO for several years. And our keywords have improved and started to be more catered to
the proper demographics. All these are based on Google Analytics and its report.
Now we will discuss the pros and cons of using Google analytics. You need to know these to
make an optimum use from it.
Many people love the google analytics platform. It is because it is thoroughly detailed. And the
most broken traffic tools and this also shows you things with specific details like information
including the number of people using your web page and the time they spend on your web
page. Even the pages they load are given in detail.
All these support you to be in touch with the potential customers according to their
demographic range and ways of doing some trigging and catering. Statics and the proved from
are examples.

Nachteile: The cons of this are something hard to say. This is the second most loved Google product after
Gmail. It is extremely tough to take a rep call or an actual call from the phone to get technical
help through Google Analytics.

• Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Suzie P.
Owner, Instructor
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2019

"Google Analytics Review"

Kommentare: Overall, I've had an extremely positive experience with Google Analytics. I especially like that I'm able to download a PDF of my traffic reports to my website so that I can print out copies to be able to give to my team to review in meetings. It helps me have concrete and solid numbers, demographic information of potential customers, and it gives me piece of mind knowing that I have control over the content I need to provide to the potential customers visiting my company's website, because Google Analytics gives me all of the detailed information that I need in order to make sure that I am providing the information necessary. Not only this, but I'm able to ensure that I'm being found by the people that need to be finding me properly. I've been able to work with SEO (Search Engine Optimization), my keywords have started to improve and get more catered to the correct demographics based on my Google Analytics reports.

Vorteile: I LOVE Google Analytics! I've been using it for years, because it's the most detailed, itemized and best broken down traffic tool there is that I could find. I like that it shows you specified things such as the amount of time people are spending on your website and for how long, and which pages. Things like this help me really hone-in on what my potential customer base demographic is, and how to work on triggering and catering to what my industries target markets actually are based on proven statistics.

Nachteile: I can actually honestly say, that there's nothing bad I can say about Google Analytics. It's my second favorite Google product behind Gmail. The only thing I can really think of if I HAD to say something I like least, would be that it's extremely tough to get a rep on the actual phone (an actual call) to get technical aid.

• Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Paul M.
Director of Operations, Marketing Fulfillment
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"The Non-Negotiable Software For Website/Business Owners"

Kommentare: With Google Analytics, I have a comprehensive understanding of when people are visiting my website, what actions they are taking when they get there, and how it affects my bottom line. I know what marketing channels are most effective for me (organic vs. paid) and am able to make data driven decisions based on information that I know is accurate. Syncing this data with other products such as Google Data Studio also makes it easy to put together presentations for team meetings and executive retreats.

Vorteile: Google Analytics gives you everything you need to succeed in your online business, offering comprehensive data to help you understand how users interact with your website. From real-time reporting to custom data sets based on your desired conversions and events, everything is trackable within Google Analytics. To get the most out of the application, I would also recommend getting yourself Analytics certified, using Google's intuitive LMS software.

Nachteile: There's very little to complain about when it comes to using Google Analytics. If you aren't familiar with the system, it may take you a while to figure where to find the data that you're looking for, but with a little time (and going through the certification process) you can easily transform the way you use data to make decisions for your business.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Daniel C.
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2019

"For free analytics software, it's very robust"

Kommentare: Overall, I rely on this web application. The data's mysteries can't always be teased out with ease, but GA does make said data as clear and well presented as possible. If you utilize Google Analytics long term, you'll find it's versatile and expansive. A product which does more than it says on the tin, and does it for free.

Vorteile: I use Google Analytics every week, sometimes every day. It's my tool for monitoring traffic performance on our site. While GA doesn't allow us to examine individual known or tagged user's repeat paths to or through the website, it gives us incredible insight into aggregate visitation and use. We see how many users arrive organically or from referrals; how many arrived from X website vs Y and Z; which landing pages they came in on; which pages they navigated to after that. It's like watching a weather system. While weather systems are a bit more predictable (ha!), the data GA provides is still highly precise in the moment and over time - and it is invaluable. There is so much content available, we can't possibly look at and leverage it all every day.

Nachteile: While any individual lever is very easy to manipulate, knowing which to pull and when isn't for casual users. You must come in with some digital marketing background, and then you must study the software. Not just in general, in the context of your own website. Which elements you choose to ignore completely, which elements you examine over long vs short term, and which data is actionable - those all come from intimate understanding of your website's performance and purpose. For this reason, there's a bit of a learning curve. A bit of onboarding. Google has automated this process, which means you won't find help from a human when you most need it. I imagine that their high price paid version of the software funds its own support team, but it's a shame there is no intermediate option. Or at least there wasn't when we signed up years ago.

• Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2019

"Analytics solution that grows with your project"

Kommentare: I have been using Google analytics for several years both for professional enterprise software as well as personal projects. Google analytics is different from some other competitive products in that with GA, you get an aggregate view of the user behavior. Generally, this has been sufficient for new and growing apps, where I am trying to understand use behavior as a whole. I am extremely grateful that Google has offered this product for free to developers with lower traffic rates. The information I can learn from analytics is absolutely vital in the early stages when trying to understand what is working and what is not working; long before the operation becomes profitable. I have some projects that steadily get thousands of hits per day and others that get near 0 hits, but in both scenarios the analytics software works perfectly as expected even when the audience size scales. Some of the great features of google analytics are not discoverable until you have significant amounts of traffic, but I can attest the product overall is extremely helpful at that point. Most recently I added Google Analytics to my project yesterday. after several years of usage it is still - and will continue to be - my #1 go to product when choosing an analytics package.

Vorteile: Google Analytics offers lots of great features that make me choose it over competitive products:
- Easy setup and customization; I have used it with websites rendered on a server and single-page apps
- Ability to observe user behavior in real time
- Web interface has excellent tools for creating custom reports and dashboards
- Native apps let me check on the data when I'm away from my desk -- in fact the mobile app is my favorite way to study the data
- When working with multiple apps, the program does a good job keeping everything organized
- The free quota is very liberal, and this is very helpful and necessary when launching new bootstrapped apps and when funds are limited

Nachteile: Here are some of my pain points with Google Analytics: - When I add new projects in the mobile app, I must spend a lot of time to set up the reporting views. The app comes with built-in views, but I prefer my own. I have setup these custom views for other projects before. I wish I could easily clone my previous report view into the new project. If this feature does exist, it is too difficult to find even though I am a frequent user. I would like to see Google implement this feature. - Sharing reports and views in the GA web application works well between two or more projects that I own; however, sharing dashboard template with team members who are collaborating with you on a project has always been challenging. I have tried a couple of times and so far I have not been able to do this successfully

• Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Owner, Digital Marketing Consultant
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Cannot be beat"

Kommentare: Excellent! Cannot complain at all!

Vorteile: Google Analytics is more popular than Wordpress and is used on nearly every single website created in modern-day. Why is this? Because it is free, it is highly flexible, and it gives you the ability to track custom events across your website, app, and other devices. Google Analytics is used by many to simply collect user visitation and bounce data, but the ability of Google Analytics goes much deeper. What do I like most? The simplicity, the price (FREE), and the extensibility. Nothing can compare to the amount of value that Google Analytics provides.

Nachteile: Google Analytics is not user-friendly. It is making strides forward, however, with its recent design overhaul and implementation of search-based question/answer data. The learning curve is steep for anything other than simple website visitor tracking. Furthermore, with the creation of Google Tag Manager and the constantly-updating set of scripts, Google Analytics can be a slight pain for those who have used the tool for a very long time. For new and infrequent users, however, this wouldn't be an issue. There are not many cons to Google Analytics outside of its few UI quirks and the learning curve.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Subash B.
Co-Founder
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2019

"A Quintessential Tool to Improve Business Performance. "

Kommentare: Google Analytics provides you data on traffic from all sources - be it paid, organic, referral, etc. So irrespective of you are a small blogger or an e-commerce site selling millions worth of merchandise per day, Google Analytics is a quintessential tool that will help you improve your business performance. Irrespective of Goals & KPIs - be it grow traffic, increase engagement, grow leads or conversions, increase revenues, etc - Google Analytics is a single tool that will help you move the needle - give you enough data and insights to improve your decision making and realise your goals.

Vorteile: 1. Can track anything and everything that happens on your website and apps. It's so powerful.
2. It's free (for the basic version).
3. Powerful data analytics capability to help decision making.
4. Can handle massive volumes of data in a simple & easy way.
5. The paid version of Google Analytics - that is Google Analytics 360 is more powerful - so if you need more its available on tap but is expensive.

Nachteile: 1. Heat maps are not available fully - on the console itself - although a rudimentary option is available to view it on the website page itself. Needs improvement.
2. It's like a balloon - you can get more if you take the effort to learn and the learning curve is also very steep.
3. Reports and data visualisation are taken away and created on another platform called Google Data Studio, the functionality should have been added to Google Analytics itself.
4. It's tricky to setup tracking for deeper elements and also the key functionality of setting up is broken away into another tool called Google Tag Manager - again the functionality should have been on Google Analytics itself.
5. Organic data points like search terms are left out of Google Analytics and another tool called Google Search Console needs to be used to get relevant data.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Esra K.
Research and Development Director
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2019

"Best tool to analyze your website!"

Kommentare: Google analytics provides us meaningful insights about our website so we can improve it accordingly, attract new visitors and increase our potential customers.

Vorteile: I think Google Analytics is one of the most useful tools that Google has provided us with reporting. Thanks to Google Analytics, we are able to recognize and act on our web site. Google Analytics provides us with our visits of our potential customers and more detailed information about how we can reach our new customers. You can gather below information: How often is your website visited?
Where is the location of your users?
Which pages are receiving more clicks?
On what page do users spend more time?
What is the average time a user spends on your website?
What are the actions that user takes on your website?
Is the user entering your website by using a mobile phone or a desktop computer?
Time is very important for your website's potential visitors. It indicates whether the visitor has arrived by mistake or to inspect your website. It also shows how much time they spent on your page or product in detailed reports. This shows how much visitors are interested in which products you have. So, by moving the most visited product to the forefront, you can provide more indexing of Google Search engines and reach new potential customers. You can get information about which product results in higher rates by adding keywords to the product details.

Nachteile: It takes time to get used to the integration. Documentation is good but still, it should get better.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Stanislav G.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 13.2.2019

"The Best in Digital Analytics"

Kommentare: As a Google Analytics certified professional, I am a true proponent of the product. It can be used by anyone (even absolute novices) to monitor site visitors and general ups and downs related to performance, be it from paid or organic. A typical Analytics user is the business owner who doesn't know much about the product or digital marketing, but can still use the product to keep an eye on things - ease of use is sufficient.
On the other hand, we have all the professionals - digital marketers or even hard core data analysts that can solve very complex business problems, some of which are unknown to the business before looking at the data.

Vorteile: The sheer number of ways you can look at data. Most often I've found myself needing to check traffic from a particular channel - whether it has been organic when analyzing SEO results, or paid when trying to verify PPC campaign reporting, get an overview of all paid channels, or dig deeper and actually segment data from PPC campaigns to gain additional insight.
Google Analytics provides you with everything needed to analyze where your traffic is coming from and what it is doing on your website. You can typically answer all of the following questions by using Google Analytics - are there any particular pages that cause my visitors to leave more often than others, which are the pages that are driving most of my desired actions (conversions or goals), why is my site getting +50% more traffic like reported by my digital agency, but we're not getting anywhere near the increase in bottom line results.
Behavioral flow is something in particular which is worth noting as a major pro. I haven't seen other platforms that offer this functionality and although it is quite hard to get your head around at first, one you do there is no limit to the amount of insights one can generate to assist with conversion rate optimisation or just improve flow through the website as needed.

Nachteile: There is a bit of a learning curve involved, but that is not a con of the product. Google even have an Academy where you can learn about Google Analytics and even get certified.

• Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Inbound Marketer and Content Developer
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2019

"Great Tool For Website Analytics"

Kommentare: Google Analytics is a great tool for measuring the success of your marketing efforts as well as better understanding your audiences and their behavioral flows. It can take some time to learn but once you get the hang of it, drawing out the data you need is very simple.

Vorteile: We use this software on a daily basis to review data and help us make decisions about where to focus our marketing efforts, especially with social. It allows us to gather information on demographics, which is great for ad targeting, especially when you also use the Google Pixel which provides conversion data. It allows us to gather KPIs for various campaigns as well as track the success of our influencers campaigns in combination with Google Tracking URLs. We have also found that the Google Data Studio, which draws from Analytics, is one of the most effective ways to create shareable reports that can be manipulated quickly and easily for specific groups of pages, which is great for us as we have multiple segments with different target audiences. While it can take a while to learn how to navigate Google Analytics, there are great resources online to help you. You can track user behavior which is great in determining where improvements need to be made in your buyers journey.

Nachteile: It can take time to learn how to manipulate Google Analytics so that it provides you with the information you need but once you figure it out it is a great tool. It would be great if definitions were built in. There are many terms I was unfamiliar with and I had to do online searches to get clarification.

• Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Virginia B.
Communications Manager
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2019

"Google Ads: Getting into the "Googler" Mindset"

Kommentare: This tool has helped gain better insight into the mindset of a “Googler” as opposed to a marketer and has helped our organic traffic grow enormously.

Vorteile: Google Adwords is by far the most useful online advertising platform I have come across yet, but not for the obvious reasons. Google Adwords has various features that can serve as beneficial to any small business to large enterprise needs. My preferred tool is the keyword planner, which provides you with insight into the most popular search terms with an average monthly search volume and competition for each. Since Google has certainly monopolized today’s search engines I would strongly recommend using it as your first resource when searching for key terms to include in your campaigns, website, and SEO purposes. For more insight into the search terms that you are already ranking for and is bringing organic traffic back to your website you can look into Google Analytics and cross reference those phrases with Google Adwords to see if there are alternatives or better opportunities for you to rank in this niche. Ultimately, you are looking for key terms that have a low competition with a high monthly search volume. The secret… you want low competition and high search volume. The keyword planner also lets you set up ad groups based on phrases that pertain to specific ad or topic and provides a bid estimate to give you an idea of how much it would take to run that campaign.

Nachteile: When setting up a Google Adwords account it is easy to get stuck in the billing cycle. If you don’t wish to have a card on file or would just like to use the keyword planner to get ideas or improve on SEO you can opt out of the payment process when you first create your account. Because we are a fairly small company we have not seen much monetary payoff for our campaign initiatives, which was limited due to a smaller marketing budget. If you want to see results you are going to have to spend the money or the ad may not reach the intended audience or large enough quantities for it to make an impact. For smaller companies, I suggest spending your time increasing your SEO, using the keyword planner - as you can gain a bunch of organic traffic to your website if done correctly and it’s free. Tips: One way to ensure the key terms or phrases you intend your content to show for is to complete a search for that term in Google and analyze its results. You can also you MOZ’s plugin to compare the page authority and domain authority of the other websites shown in the search results to get a better idea if your word or newly selected word would outperform some of the current results of the first page shown on Google.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Product Manager
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Best integration tool created by Google for analytics of websites and more!"

Kommentare: Fabulous creation!

Vorteile: I have built a website from scratch and to monitor the traffic and analyse the data, I look at a tool that could help me. Google analytics goes far beyond my expectations when it comes to displaying analytics about my website. The simplicity with which I can integrate Google Analytics in to my website code is remarkable. Either using the analytics code or the embed source code options, I can navigate through and analyse my website traffic.
This is really great for SEO purposes too!
It shows me multiple dashboards that help to monitor real-time traffic and their locations from where site and page hits are received.
I am simply in love with the smart and beautifully designed analytics intelligence, that understands and responds to my questions appropriately.
We have different methods to view automatic insights of the website data and observe various generate visuals and reports of the same.
This helps us to track and analyse data periodically and also keeps us updated with different types of users and their access methods like language, location, new or old users, network, browsers they accessed, mobile device, etc. We can also observe the user behavior and set goals accordingly.

Nachteile: There must be a way to directly highlight the analytics or display the number of users on the website, that have visited the site.
No cons as such as I truly believe this is a wonderful integrated tool and can be used everywhere to track and monitor website data instantly.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Nathan R.
Director, Management Information Systems
Öffentliche Ordnung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2018

"Gold Standard"

Kommentare: Without Google Analytics, we would have no idea what is going on with our site. We would not understand what browsers are being used, what percentage visit with mobile devices, where visitors are coming from, etc. GA allows us to make data-informed decisions--not guesses--about where improvements need to be made. With each iteration of our site, GA guides menu creation, page layouts, site structure, etc. We are continually tweaking our websites based on the data provided by GA.

Vorteile: Without question, Google Analytics (GA) is the gold standard of website analytics suites, especially since you get so much for no cost. I love that you can track multiple properties from one login, tracking conversions, behavior, visitor origin, exit point, how long they stay on your site, etc. For most people, GA is all you need to understand what is happening on your site, how well your SEO is working, the effectiveness of campaigns, etc. The reporting functionality is robust, and you can export reports to several formats for sharing. Allowing others access to GA so they can get the data is available, although the controls lack significant granularity. But the filtering of data is robust--just about any control you could want in this area is available. And since GA is everywhere, there are plugins for every major CMS that make it easy to implement on your site. I also like the new mobile app, which allows you to track your site's performance easily from your mobile device. Official documentation is robust, and there is no end of YouTube videos, blogs, and articles from third parties to assist with getting the most benefit from GA.

Nachteile: Data visualization on anything other that the GA site requires a separate service. GA is very complex and with Google making frequent changes to the product, it's easy to get behind with understanding where things are located and how it works. Google also seems to have eliminated one of my favorite features, the heat map, which showed where visitors were going on a page in real time.

• Bewertet am 17.12.2018