Filtern nach:

Über Document360

Wissensdatenbankplattform, die die Erstellung von Hilfezentren über die Endnutzeroberfläche und mehrere Integrationen von Drittanbietern ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über Document360

Christeen P.
Christeen P.
SEO Specialist in Indien

Great overall, could add a couple of more features

Kommentare: Overall I find it a far preferable option to reduce the tickets that shoulder the customer support. The best tool for creating a product Knowledge base and FAQ pages.

It gives you a central hub of information. Rather than searching and asking for support issues faced by employees through cluttered information, you encourage to find answer themselves. It can be used as both internal and external knowledge base. Top features for me in this tool is the powerful analytics that tells you what people have and what they are looking for, allowing you to plug the gap. This makes your knowledge base more reliable and usable. You can have user restriction access meaning complete control over who is able to access what. If you want to keep your information private.

The only issue I see is you can import content from WordPress and no word or CHM. Though these are nice to have options I personally prefer having it.

Michelle V.
Global Specialist - Design Technology in Australien
Architektur & Planung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Knowledge Base Product on the market - Hands down!!!!

Kommentare: We tested 7 different platforms and Document 360 was the clear winner. It offered free access for readers. There were no dubious clauses about character limits r page lengths. It was also able to do the extra things that we needed such as adding images to tables, embed Streams videos, scale images. the spelling feature is always active, and it is easy to justify images and text in tables (left, right, top, center and bottom.) We have been able to add bullet points, numbered lists and paragraphs in tables. These features may all seem obvious, but you will be surprised how many platforms can only do some parts of these tasks. Document 360 also set itself apart from the other competitors because it thinks about the knowledgebase management as well and they have not skimped (as many other products do) on these challenges. They have designed this platform to be easy to set up (without the need of expert coding expertise) and to manage teams, permissions, analytics and to communicate to authors and review content. It truly is the best product out in the market today for Knowledge Base creation and management.

Excellent customer service. Technicians are well informed. This product ticks so many boxes. Option to create webpage landing site for readers – Easily displays: most read pages, recently modified, new pages Page auditing: Including tagging, version history, comments, revisions, broken links, likes, dislikes (accessible to all authors with minimal fuss)Embedding Streams videos also works well. Document 360 links readers to content, authors to content, assets and analytics and allows for feedback between authors and readers. It is not just focused on one aspect of Knowledge Base design. It is a comprehensive and well thought through solution. Flexible, yet simple formatting style options All table flexibility that we may need Teams, Zendesk and Chatbot plug-in options Asset management area for images, videos (if we wanted), pdfs and PowerPoints – Storage cap in fees. (150GB or 300GB)

It will copy across legacy HTML (almost too accurately) so it is important to create a workflow to manage the migration of old content across if you are moving from a wiki platform (such as SharePoint) to this product. They do however have a team that can assist with the migration process and their customer service is world class. It would be nice if there could be some work done to allow some legacy html code to be automatically dropped during the migration process. It would be great if the Document 360 Search feature could extend across knowledge base version (as an additional filtering option). I believe this may be on their road map plans.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GitBook, Confluence, ProProfs Project und Slab

Warum Document360 gewählt wurde: SharePoint requires expertise in coding to not only manage a wiki database but even just to modify the appearance of pages. It was good at managing assets but the effort to create simple navigation trees required very time-consuming workarounds. Much of the aesthetic and workability customization that we required was not only expensive, but it requires an expert technician to modify and manage it.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft SharePoint

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Document360: Document 360 offered the most comprehensive list of tools and flexibility that we needed but also offered many features that all these other companies did not offer (as mentioned above). Many of the products were either overpriced for what they offered and just lacked the depth and breadth of tools that Document 360 offered. Each contained significant gaps in their product in terms of image management, technical overheads. I would even say (from a personal point of view) that one or two of these products that we tested may have been released to market prematurely and need a lot of work to be done to them before they would be robust and stable enough for us to consider. More than one of these products had very concerning pricing clauses that caused us to dismiss them immediately. Document 360 has no hidden pricing clauses, no character limitations on pages, no costs per reader to view content and the product is solid. Some of these products lacked in asset management or transparent analytics too whilst others could not even add an image to a table or automatically rescaled images without any ability to control the image sizing. These products may be well suited for other firms, but they were just not a good fit for us based on the stability and versatility that we required.

Maria B.
Marketing Coordinator in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Useful software

-It doesn't require CMS integrtion -Customised look and feel

I haven't used it enough to encounter errors

Suzanne G.
Marketing Manager in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Useful, easy to use, good value, friendly support

Kommentare: We have been able to update our Knowledgebase to provide better information to our customers, in a more attractive format, at a reasonable cost. We are very satisfied with their service.

We migrated from a legacy Knowledgebase platform that was old and out-of-date, and have been very pleased with our choice. The Document360 people have always been extremely helpful and friendly, and they respond quickly to support requests. The layout and features of the Knowledgebase are easy to understand and work with, and our customers are able to find information easily via search. Document360 regularly adds upgrades to its product while keeping prices very reasonable.

They have an open tracker for feature requests, and they are not very quick about responding to those.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zendesk und Help Scout

Warum Document360 gewählt wurde: The old platform was no longer maintained and its interface was unattractive and difficult to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Document360: It was easier to use, had more of the features that we wanted, and offered a more attractive price.

CFO in Kanada

Business Saving Product

Kommentare: Doc360 has been a pivotal product to our business success. The layout, functionality, and features, provides unparalleled efficiency in workflow and training for us. It has made sharing documents, manuals, and content easy and accessible.

The best thing about this software is how easy it is to use and deploy. From a user and administrator perspective. The easiest way to describe it is that it just works and it works the way you want it to. Everything is so obvious and functional.

Doc360 could use a native mobile app to help with the deployment of time-sensitive and impactful information that could help speed up the deployment of business-critical information.

Jason B.
Communications Manager in Kanada
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome product. Highly recommend!

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Document360 has been excellent. It has done a great job of providing our team with exactly what we were looking for.

The thing that I like most about this software is the constant improvements and upgrades. Feedback is always welcomed and then used to make the product better for everyone.

Sometimes when creating a document with a lot of images, the loading of the images can become slow. This is a minor delay though.

Rami H.
Head of Content in Israel

Document360 was a perfect fit for my needs.

Kommentare: Excellent experience overall. I was able to hit the ground running and port our documentation to the Document360 platform very quickly.

Zero-effort setup with no need for any technical background. Highly functional, easy and convenient editing capabilities. Flexible, customizable portal. Very responsive and helpful customer support.

Initially, PDF export was not functioning well. After I opened a support ticket, the problem was resolved and now PDF export works great. Other than that, I couldn't find anything wrong with this product.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Confluence, ReadMe, Archbee, Hugo und Helpjuice

Warum Document360 gewählt wurde: We had our documentation written as plain Wordpress page - it was not appropriate and we were searching for a proper documentation platform.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Document360: Document360 was the best fit for my needs. Quick and easy setup with no need for any technical background. Plenty of functionality for my needs. Reasonable pricing. Great customer service.

Digital Content Manager in Thailand

Great documentation management tool! Easy to use and affordable

Kommentare: Overall a great all-in-one option for companies looking for something customizable, that works well and is easy to use. Price is unbeatable and live support is top-notch.

The platform is very easy to implement and use. Their live support usually gets back to me within a few minutes with solutions which is really great and way faster than other providers like say, Intercom for example. They are constantly improving the product and adding new features (based on user feedback) so I always have new tools to experiment with. Lastly, the Intercom integration allows our users to search our documentation directly from our software which is extremely handy.

Over the two years, I've used the platform they have eliminated a lot of bugs and built strong foundations so I have no real complaints as it is now very functional and includes all that I need. The one thing that I'd like to see in the future is a tool that removes automatically all unused media files from the database. Right now this is doable but manually.

Guy C.
Guy C.
CTO in Niederlande
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product by an enthusiastic team

Kommentare: We are using Document360 for the customer documentation for our software product. It has been really easy to set up and maintain and the Document360 team is really pleasant to work with.

The product is intuitive to set up and manage. Creating and updating articles is really easy. The support / customer success team is eager to help and to build and deploy new functionality.

Since it's a relatively new product, it doesn't have the full maturity of a product that has existed for years. But it's quickly growing towards full maturity.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GitHub und Confluence

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Document360: Ease of use, look & feel

Ruth G.
Technical Support and Services Manager in UK

A straightforward knowledge base that will adapt as our service develops

Kommentare: Document360 feels like we have a knowledge base with longevity and has enabled us to embed it into our processes really easily, with plenty of support from their customer service team

It was really straightforward to set up and populate. The interface is very intuitive and the initial guides built into the software are really helpful. The customer service that backs this up is exceptional. They're very responsive to any questions and were happy to help us choose the right plan. This continues with regular meetings (if you want) keeping you informed of new features. I get the impression it's constantly being worked on and very much in response to customer feedback.

It would be good if it could be integrated into more third party apps.

Arjan R.
Director Product Management in Niederlande

This solution was exactly what we needed to publish documentation to various reader groups

Kommentare: Overall experience has been very good. As described above, the interaction with the Support and Development teams has been outstanding.

Document360 is quite straight forward and quickly to grasp on one hand, while feature rich on the other. What I like most though is the deep level of interaction we've had as a customer with the Support and Development teams at Document360. We had specific requirements about publishing to specific user groups, which are now part of the standard product. Document360 has really enabled us to lift customer facing documentation off the ground quickly.

I find using the Markdown editor somewhat difficult sometimes and it doesn't allow for automated spell check in that mode. Very glad that a WYSIWYG editor has been implemented recently, which allows the browser spell checker to do its job. Adding this WYSIWYG editor is another proof point that Document360 is not only what it is today, but they're continuously enhancing and extending their product.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GitBook, Nuclino, MadCap Flare und Slite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Document360: Document360 meets our needs of writing external facing documentation for various reader groups by providing a fairly straight forward, yet feature rich solution, including features for team authorizations, reader authorizations, versioning, attaching documents, hyperlinking, landing page, reader self-registration etc. All we need to be effective in and stay in control of publishing knowledge articles to our external clients.

Gabriela R.
Internal Organization Specialist in Deutschland

Happy and satisfied customer

Kommentare: It has been very positive. One of the things I like the most and I consider Critical is the support. It is just amazing how fast support team answer our questions. I like that the post-sales activities, our vendor checks regularly on our side if there are issues, or questions. This is very valuable.
I also like that there is a platform where customers can write for new developments, new features, or any improvement that one might suggest to the application. I am very happy with this support and I hope it will continue like this. It is really extraordinary.

I am happy to work with the whole package Document360 offers. It is not only the simplicity when creating and organizing articles but also the storing of images and videos one use in them. Also the checking and contributing among a writing team, is very easy to use. We contribute in the discussions about things related to a specific article. And is very practical to check the written article already in the "View site" option, meaning exactly what our customers will find.

Sometimes, but only sometimes the applications hangs, and it is necessary to close it and open it again. This is not really a problem because and I said, it happens time to time.

Nevila Q.
Senior Internal Organisation Specialist in Deutschland

Great software for writing documentation

Kommentare: Documentation is very easily accessible to the readers and colleagues who are working on the documentation can collaborate all the time, before making it public.

User friendly software with a very nice article’s display including Table of Contents and Related Articles. I am happy with the team/customer service, they offer support and react very fast to my suggestions and requests which can be very easily documented in their support system. I am impressed by the frequent/monthly releases that include many new features, enhancements, and improvements.

So far I have no cons, before I had one but this is already fixed/enabled (I was not able to write in categories, they were considered as folders. Now I have the option to select the type for the category and page allows me to write content).

Nibu T.
Associate Director - Information Development in Indien

Simplicity - they name is Document 360!

Kommentare: It's been great dealing with the team. They helped us migrate our content and get started with using the product.

Their User interface is pretty Intuitive. Most people just know what to do where - without the need for training, etc. It also offers an easy to configure and minimalistic landing page.

No single sourcing and content reuse. Hopefully round the corner.

Joanthan A.
Assistant Customer Service Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Knowledge base platform

Kommentare: It has been a great tool for our business. Our readers have been able to quickly access material on troubleshooting and answers to their questions quickly.

Ease to use. Customer support is great in making sure issues are addressed and customer relations keep me updated with any updated features coming to the platform. Ability to present our material to a vast amount of readers quickly.

At the moment projects are divided between public and private though there seems to be something on the roadmap to have it part of one project. Sometimes a formatted word document doesn't keep its format when uploading through the WYSIWYG editor such as bullet points become numbered lists but a quick review and button changes that.

James E.
Chief Operations Officer in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Resource

Kommentare: Excellent resource and happy to have it.

The ability to set clearance levels between users is paramount to the success of this software in our organization.

Formatting, bullets, spacing, we struggle through this with each article we create.

Fehmeen F.
Assistant Product Manager in Pakistan
Pharmazeutika, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

5 starts for Document 360

Kommentare: Document360 is a great software to help increase your knowledge and the great part is that it is very inexpensive. I would suggest everyone to at least try it once. The markdown editor feature proved to be of a great help to me in documentation and also the software Document 360 helped me solve basic issues such as lagging in back up ecetra.

I have been a Document360 user for a while now and I really like that it is accessible from any device. It helps in creating very rich content due to its knowledge base platform which comes with a great search engine.

There isn't any thing that I necessarily dislike about this software however it could be improved with thing like a 24/7 chat service to assist the users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com. Otherwise It's perfect.

Emmalee S.
Operations Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Doc 360- invaluable tool

Kommentare: It has been the best tool for our treat. Fairly easy to use and update. The support team is great and quick to help with concerns.

We have loved using Doc 360 and it has been an incredible tool for our team. With all the changes and updates I don't know how we would keep up without a resource like this. We are growing so much and this has been the reason we have been able to keep our teams updated and compliant.

The search feature and permissions can sometimes not work properly or get messed up.

Jason B.
Communications Manager in Kanada

Document360 Is Awesome!

The articles display really nicely. The software is overall pretty easy to use. I like having the option to include a table of contents and links to related articles when I created an article. I like that the Document 360 team is very open to feature requests and suggestions on how to improve their product. They have a great support system as well.

I believe there are a few things that could be done to make the software a little more user-friendly. That being said, the team appears to be open to making changes that will improve that point, and one of my suggestions is already being given attention, so I'm very happy with the product and the team so far!

Andre S.
CEO in Norwegen

Great product

Kommentare: I have good experience with the product so far. Looking forward to get all our content out in the portal.

I like that it is easy and does not take much effort to create professional looking documentation. The version control makes it easy to maintain multiple versions of a given product. Search is good. Support listens and is willing to extend product to solve future use-cases.

It can be pricy if you have lots of products and want to have a separate project for each product. It is missing multiple language support for the content of the articles (this is on the roadmap). It does not have fined tuned permission control of the articles and sections. Sometimes it seems a bit slow to load pages.

Anjali J.
Technical Lead in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Document360 Tested !

Kommentare: Simple and easy solution and my team is happy.

Compared to the previous softaware I used I am happy with the below features that suits by business. - Auto back up and restore - Article versioning : you can keep a log of all changes and go back to a particular point to undo and see what are the old vs new changes. - Structured and organises - Advanced search feature with SEO abilities

There are a few add on I would like specific for my business and Document360 are working on a customisation for me.

Giulio N.
CEO in Deutschland
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good software, but not perfect for me.

Kommentare: Document360 is one of the most customizable knowledge base site providers available.

- Many design options within the app - Custom javascripts - Customizable landing page - Easy to use - Very fast and friendly support team - modern design - Great design flexibility

- The speed at which the knowledge base page loads is very slow compared to other providers. - In addition, the view of the knowledge base page on the smartphone is very confusing and urgently needs to be improved. - The design is very similar to Freshdesk, which might not be bad, but it would be better if you could choose between different, unique designs. - Nevertheless, Knowledgebase360 is not cheap

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HelpDocs, WordPress und Wix Answers

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Document360: Better pricing and discounts for students.

Ryan B.
Chief Executive Officer in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the only third-party services worth paying for!

Kommentare: A fantastic platform with detailed user controls and excellent support!

The support from the Doc360 team is fantastic. Regular check-ins and fast response time are much appreciated. Delivery of feature requests is timely and well-received!

The only thing that would make this better is if it were a component of Google Workspace, as this is one of the few elements we pay for outside of that platform.

Bob S.

Document 360 Review

Easy to learn. Easy to customize. Many options.

Formatting content is sometimes a little buggy. HTML Content does not always look the way you expect it to look.

Jinoy J.
DEA in UK
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Self service software

Commenting feature: This feature was the reason we had to switch our existing software to Document360 The ability to have bi communication engagement within each individual article was well received by all our staff.

None that I am aware off , we have only been using less than a year