Filtern nach:

Über Veriato RansomSafe

Veriato RansomSafe fungiert als wichtige Schutzschicht bei deiner Verteidigung gegen Ransomware. Stoppe Angriffe, bevor ihnen dein Unternehmen zum Opfer fällt.

Erfahre mehr über Veriato RansomSafe

Andrew H.
Andrew H.
IT Manager in Kanada

Solid Application Backed By Great Tec Support

Kommentare: Quick to Install, Price for the level of protection and upkeep cost extremally reasonable.

I think the true value of this application besides the implied protection form RansomWare is a good server side file revisioning and quick restore system. We have used this product to recover deleted files that would otherwise cause lost employee hrs. Nightly backups may be getting done but when your employee has lost a document (deleted by accident, saved overtop of the wrong file..) they spent a few hrs on, you can easily and quickly restore the file. Far faster then going though any backup/restore process.

Nothing I can think of, anytime we had a slight glitch Tech support has been over helpful, including hopping on our system to just sort out things rather then just pointing me to a bunch of technobabble documents that may not apply to my exact issue like usually happens.

Stephen M.
ICT Manager in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ransom Safe offers Easy simple protection

Kommentare: Peace of mind against ransom ware attacks

Email Alerts and complete server lock down from infected users

Can some times take us time to work our why a user is experiencing "wierd" issues until we realise they have been locked out.

Ken A.
Ken A.
Chief Information Officer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Block IT

Kommentare: I like the potential of this product and features are very cool.
You need to focus on placing non-structured files and data in proper folders and maybe just unprotect that folder.

The software has some really cool feature with blocking and creating snaps of files before they are change for rollback purposes.

Not so easy for the tech person to have their "stuff" sitting on a protected share. There tents to be a lot of user locking with the IT techs and service accounts which makes sense because of the downloads we do and we just store files anywhere we can.

Ray M.
Owner in Kanada

Software I like

Kommentare: Since I got the software and deployed on many servers,,, . I can sleep at night....is one off the best software protections...ever seen.. I love it...

The Protection ..REAL LIVE PROTECTION.. and the sense of you are in control..

i have not seen any product to protect workstation..if so I need to know about it,,so we can protect the workstations

Drew M.
CEO in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

RansomSafe an excellent addition to anti malware strategy

Kommentare: RansomSafe installs in less than 1 hour per server. It is easily configured, and does not require a reboot to install. It is highly effective at mitigating Malware attacks. We have had to intervene in 3 such attacks, and they all were limited to a single user and restoration took 15 minutes or less, after the malware was contained.

Backups of affected files, and the ability to offer it as a service to our clients

The software delivery process. Having to train end-users to avoid the honey-pot files.

Ben R.
Systems Analyst in USA

Great basic concept that could use a bit more customization.

Ease of use (installation & file recovery) Overall concept Support has been very prompt (even if they don't have an immediate solution)

Lack of configuration options regarding last-depth honeypots Feels like it should have gone through some additional use-case testing

Travis K.
Network Administrator in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Veriato Ransomsafe

-Honey Pot - Emails on Breach - Blocks User / Computer access on breach - Email has lots of info so that you know who, what, when, where

- Would like to have a central console for multiple server management

Brad B.
President in USA

Great Product

Process of Protection is very detailed and covers all issues we have seen with Ransomware. The system information and protection is the best we have seen

could be a little more user friendly the Administration could be easier and updates could be easier to install

Alex K.
Network Admin in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up and use, but still need some improvements

Simple software, it took me 2 minutes to set up, does the job. The price we paid it does it job. So far so good.

Needs more developing, we had a few issues It would connect the drive that we do not want to monitor, and it would not disconnect it.

Girish M.
Girish M.
Regional Sales- MFD & Professional Display/ Product Management- Office Automation Software & Project in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the Best and most easy ransomeware defence product in the market

Kommentare: I loved the product. I tested it for quite a good time before buying and when compared to others, it stands far better.

Very Easy to Deploy, easy to use and Cost effective.

Installation Manuals need to be more detailed.

Mike W.
Sales Engineer in USA

A pleasant experience, in which I was able to receive the product in a timely manner.

The representatives who assisted me with the quoting and purchasing of this product were very helpful, efficient, and responded quickly.

While I highly recommend Veriato, I can understand a person/company being deterred by the price of the product.