One of the Best Marketing Tools

Bewertet am 18.2.2019
John matthew A.
Content Writer
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Phlanx has given me the ability to reach out to potential partners and has given me the necessary data to create a projection for my business. I would recommend it to businesses and influencers looking to grow their network/net worth organically. I've tried other tools for growth, but I don't think I've had something like Phlanx that provided me real value.

Vorteile: I love how it's easy to navigate through Phlanx. The interface is very straightforward and intuitive. I was able to explore the site and make use of its services in just a few seconds. It also has an easy search function with the necessary filtering options to help users find exactly what is needed. Phlanx also offers several options for users to connect with potential partners such as influencers for businesses and brands for influencers. It has a collaborative atmosphere which is a contrast from other marketing tools. I also appreciate the templates for contracts included in their line of services. This helps bring an air of professionalism. It's a very comprehensive tool that gives you both a system to collaborate and the analytics to help you decide who to collaborate with and what your collaboration has brought to the table.

Nachteile: There's virtually nothing to not like about Phlanx. It's pretty much a one-stop shop.

Best Influencer Platform

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Alani L.
Influencer
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My experience with Phlanx has been perfect! I’ve actually gotten such an amazing opportunity through them with a brand I’m now working with. I highly recommend Phlanx, nothing but positive experiences 😍

Vorteile: • Tools they have to use for your social media account as an influencer • The opportunities to link up with other brands and collaborate

Nachteile: Nothing really, it all seems pretty awesome!

Comprehensive Marketing tool for Influencers

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Josie F.
Micro-influencer
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would highly recommend Phlanx for data analysis and as a marketing tool since their presentation is easy to understand and the system is very user-friendly. Their in-depth​ audit report is especially useful and insightful. I will keep on using Phlanx for monitoring the data of my page on social media.

Vorteile: Phlanx has comprehensive data analysis that cover a wide range of aspects. As a user, I like their clean yet stylish interface design which is very straightforward and user-friendly. It provides me with​ helpful information on the development​ of my page on​ ​social media.
It also provides a professional platform in facilitating collaborations between influencers and companies. This data becomes a valuable asset and tool for influencers and companies for further communication.

Nachteile: So far I find the service of Phlanx satisfactory. Nothing to complain.