Über ListingProWP

ListingProWP ist eine komplette Verzeichnislösung für WordPress, die keine kostenpflichtigen Plug-ins benötigt. Schließe dich mehr als 20.000 Nutzern an. Mehr als 2.000 Fünf-Sterne-Bewertungen.

Erfahre mehr über ListingProWP

The entire theme is highly customizable and can be integrated with other plugins and sources for expanded capability. Great for creating and managing directories of various kinds.

Bewertungen zu ListingProWP

ListingProWP hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 212 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ListingProWP bereits verwendet?

aka
aka
Founder in Indien
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

One a pro Always a pro 💪

The most amazing feature about this wordpress theme cum plugin is that it is all in one. Listing Pro has helped me get the most out of wordpress and achieve what i want without using coding languages and it really saves time.

One thing which i dont like about this is that it uses wpbakery for layout and design. It would have been alot more better and amazing if they used Elementor for site layout and design.

Sindhuja
Co Founder in Indien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best Wordpress theme for a complete Directory Solution

Listing Pro site is simply awesome. The features they have included in the theme just shows how much they have thought from a user point of view and the team made sure that the user should have an incredible user experience. They have tweaked the design and features as per user suggestion. They actually hear out user's suggestion which is amazing. The support team are more helpful and they are always there to guide you in the right direction while setting up the whole theme. I love the way they offer a separate custom work team, which reassures that I don't want to settle with something that I am not satisfied completely. Instead, they give the liberty of customising the theme, which is simply great. I would totally recommend this theme for a complete directory solution, as this theme is filled with enormous features that would take any directory oriented business idea to the next level.

As the theme supports a user profile option, I think it would be better if there is a forum kind of feature which would be helpful to set up a support forum and another discussion forum to discuss between the users.

Sila
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Listingpro has lots of features but lacks an intuitive or delightful design

Kommentare: I would love to continue using listingpro because of the amazing features and customer service. I am confident that you can be the best listing directory service out there if you spend resources cleaning up the code and investing in a beautiful and delightful UI. I love listeo UI but they lack features.

Listingpro provides more features than any other directory listing software. So far I have been happy with their customer service which has made me stick with them over the years. For the many features they provide, I also think that they are affordable and worth the investment if you want to start your own directory listing service.

1. Listing pro should does not have a beautiful UI. Competitors like listeo have invested in creating a delightful and beautiful design and I wish Listing pro did the same. Their UI is functional but clunky and inconsistent. A have to do a lot of CSS customization to fix spacing, margin, and padding issues. Its design stuck in the 80s. They should redesign the site to fit today's modern apps (e.g Airbnb, Tripadvisor, Yelp) 2. Listing pro code quality also is clunky and feels like it was hacked together. Updating themes is a complete nightmare and unreliable. I do not trust their code quality or consistency. My site has been hacked twice. 3. Listingpro should invest in creating an SEO-friendly and fast loading theme. 4. The theme should play with most plugins e.g woocommerce and especially wp-rocket and Cloudflare. I have talked to many developers who comment on how terrible the theme is coded. 5. A mobile app for purchase would be nice but first fix the code and UI.

Vishal
Admin in Indien
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall a good product for a person with no tech backgroud

Kommentare: It's very good, but I have to take the subscription of booking calander which can not added with it.

I do not know any coding about I can use it conveniently. It's easy to use with very clear instructions. It has lots of feature.

There are some limitations that I noticed. 1. It does not support many popular booking app/software especially booking calander and woo commerce. IIt's difficult to imagine a listing site without a booking app. The options presently available are subscription based for every listed user which makes it difficult to offer booking feature in combination with listing features. You should think about adding the booking calander in it or allow other popular apps to sync. 2. The wp paid templates, the designs could have been better and few more choices.

Emmanuel
Founder in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best WordPress listing theme you can always bank on

Kommentare: Listingpro is a complete listing theme. Using this theme has saved me a lot of funds I would have spent on plugins to customize it the way I want. With Listingpro, I didn't invest heavily on SEO for my website [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] since the theme is SEO optimized on its own. Not much was spent for theme customization, Listingpro team are constantly thinking ahead, thereby updating the team with relevant and trending features.

I sincerely like everything about Listingpro. When I first stumbled upon this theme, I thought it was just one of the highly overrated listing themes. But it's undoubtedly the best WordPress listing theme.

Emails not displaying. Listingpro theme not auto update. WP Bakery page builder not auto update.

Rick
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Best value for Directory Theme software on the market!

Kommentare: My overall experience with ListingProWP has been positive. There is a learning curve to understand all the customization available and how to use it. Once you figure out the capabilities and where to go to change them, the process is straightforward.

If you're looking for directory theme software, ListingPro is the best value for price and functionality currently on the market. I discovered LP shortly after I had already purchased another platform. After looking at the capabilities of ListingPro, I decided it was the best option for me. In addition, you get customer support included in the purchase price which I have found very useful.

If I had to find something LP could improve upon, I would say it would be to optimize the site for speed. With the amount of code and functionality, I understand LP and other directory theme software, will not be able to perform on par with a blog or small website.

Nathan
Media director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, even better customer support!

Kommentare: It was exactly what I was looking for in listing software and even more!

It takes a bit of time to learn all the functions, but the customer support is amazing!

A few items can be hard to navigate but support has your back!

Abdul Rahman
Abdul Rahman
CEO in Ghana

Best Directory Theme

Kommentare: I used ListingPro and really enjoyed it but I really think ListingPro would be more better if responsiveness can be improved and native apps can be added.
Apart from that I really love ListingPro

It's easy to setup and customize. I like menu, events, booking, coupon and ads system features of the system Moreover the layout is nice an look like top players like Yelp pages

One thing I don't like about listing pro is that 1. We all know mobile phone are widely used by people even more website. It very competitive to make it with website because we are competing with gaints like Google in search Engines and if there is a well developed app is available for businesses, it can actually help to maximize profit and expand. 2. Even though I used the mobile like redirect page but it has more impact on performance. 3. The responsive page is not all responsive 4. Lack of Ecommerce system

Stephen
Stephen
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Idea, 80% There

Overall, this is a full featured theme that will allow you to quickly (if you have a custom WordPress coder on hand) launch a listing website at an affordable price. But beware that you really will need an accomplished WordPress coder to get this up and running successfully.

There appear to be numerous code errors that pop up randomly after installing and trying to run it. I understand it's a large theme with considerable complexities. My biggest concerns are 1) there are numerous typos and grammatical errors in public facing theme elements (like buttons, quick tips, pop ups, and instructional elements) but it's nearly impossible to fix these without diving deep into the code, and 2) when there is an error or issue, getting support can take considerable effort. The team is in India (which explains some of the English language issues due to language translation and cultural understanding of terms), but when it takes 3-4 days to resolve each individual issue when it comes up: post a ticket, wait overnight for an answer that's probably going to be "check with someone else", clarify the issue again with further documentation after checking with other people, they run a further test and discover an issue, they post a response, you try to resolve it using instructions that aren't complete enough only to discover that something was close but not quite right in their instructions, and then you can fix it or just try to develop a work around for it.

Diego
Product Owner in Brasilien

Amazing ListinPro

The ListingPro template has transformed our platform! Intuitive, fast, and packed with features, it's the ideal choice for growing businesses.

While robust, ListingPro can be a bit complicated for inexperienced users. Additionally, customization may require coding knowledge, and support is not always prompt.

Antwort von Cridio Studio

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review. Best of luck with your project. We are here to help you succeed.

GIANPAOLO
Co-Founder & CEO - Marketing Specialist & New Business Developer in Italien
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SUPER THEME (AND A LITTLE ADVICE TO IMPROVE IT)

Kommentare: Super, I'm just waiting for your plugin, simply to use it on our website too: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (instead actually, I was costrict to recreate the webiste pratically from zero, on another temporary domain) [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Super Theme, really easy and usefull (for different kinds of Busineses and Tools).

There is just some little problems (I guess really easy to resolve for your Thecnical Staff): 1) It's important to replicate your theme "LIKE A PLUGIN" too (instead of only like Theme) => in this way, a lot of people in the World, can use it in their Website for different kind of Business (instead of change everything on their website and restart pratically from the zero, with a new theme and a new website from zero) => for example I was costrit to use this plugin instead of yourst, exactly for this reason =>[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (in fact I really hope and looking forward, about "Listing Pro Plugin", just to use it on our website, instead of this one) 2) MAP ON THE MOBILE VIEW: If you try to navigate from Mobile, the Map will disappear (really important the Map on your theme) [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] 3) DEFAULT PAGE BUILDERS: maybe/probabily, it's better to use Elementor instead of default page builder => simply because it's really easyers, faster and smarter just to configurate and to customize it. This are just some little advices, just to improve your Super Cool Software (just from a direct Client/Person, that is using your theme and other tools, every day for different Clients) In fact when it will be ready your plugin too, I will use it for shure, even on other websites of other Clients Really Compliments, really Useful and Cool Software! ;) ;) ;)

Pat
Founder in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Best WordPress Online Directory Software

Kommentare: Overall I've had a great experience with ListingProWP. As a newbie to WordPress CMS and web development, I spent over a month researching and charting the pros and cons of the eight or so directory themes available at the time. I decided on ListingProWP because of the frequency of updates, accessibility of their support team, and the ease of use for non-techies like me.

The ease of use and the many, many built in features that negated the need for several plugins. Over the almost two years I used 1.0 and then 2.0, the only plugins I've used were for ancillary functionality (e.g. SEO, site optimization, etc)

There should be a built in export feature to make exporting listing data to comma delimited file easier. I had to buy a plugin to export seamlessly.

Stephan
Boss in Österreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

My view on ListingPro

Kommentare: I run a webdirectory for photographers, videographers and makeup artists.
It is ok to bring the site up and running. But adding new features is a real pain.

It has all the features you need to start a directory.

At least i like the limitations because of the heavy code. The compatibility with plugins is very difficult. Hard to offer the page in different languages. It is impossible to have guest author boxes as the plugins can't add author boxes underneath an article. The transactional emails are a pain as you need to use HTML if you want to have pictures or at least your logo. Updating is complicated. The generating of dozens of images in different sizes when uploaded is a waste of storage. Images should be deleted as soon as the listing is deleted. I remove fake submission but their pictures stay there. The overall speed is too slow.

Kenny
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great product with a few issues

Kommentare: I'm thinking the Listingpro software is exactly what I need yet I'm hoping for more updates with additional control on what the software can do. So far it will work with limits of what I can do for my users.

I like that the software works and I'm having little issues keeping the software working properly.The possibilities are good and I'm having a good time making it work with what I'm needing to do with the software.

There are a lot of issues with control of local listings. I would like to see more options for the users to only see local search listings. I've been testing a lot of different ways to keep local users finding only local listings. I'm working with venues with meeting rooms to book to wedding, pharmaceutical & corporate users to find meeting spaces. I would like them to be able to search by meeting room seating ability and options needed at the venue as well as food choices. Maybe there are more ways to do these things but I wish there was videos to learn everything the software does and all the options the software provides.

Ankush
Entrepreneur & Designer in Indien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceeding My Expectations

Kommentare: I have been waiting to Purchase ListingPro for 1 Full Year, Trying to Convince my Team to Agree, But They Agreed after a Long time. I had a Eye on ListingPro whole year. I checked it every week. To See How they are doing with it. and Now When I had it, I am Much more Happy. Because Honestly It Exceeded All My Expectations on Backend.

I have all the Options to Let other Submit their listings, to Run Ads for Their Business and For Best thing, Even a Not WordPress Like But a Beautiful Dashboard for the Listing Uploaders.. Its Really Great

I Think Most of Things are Improving and Till Now Most of things are Improved. But Maybe there can be something with the Blog. Like The Blog can be Related to Locations as That's why People will be Writing Blogs on Such Directory Websites. to Add Information about the Locations in the Directory Maybe this Options will be Available

Nadish
Manager Web Development in Pakistan
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best WordPress listing/directory theme ever

Kommentare: I'm really loving using this theme. I've redesigned the overall look of this theme to match it with Zomato, and luckily I almost got all the features in this theme that I was looking for.

The overall functionality of the theme and most important, they keep updating the theme with lots of new features.

Well I think the only thing that lacks is a dedicated mobile app.

Rubel
Entrepreneur in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

This has to be a scam

Kommentare: It's just absolute crap. It doesn't do ANYTHING. There's nothing you can use to create anything. You can't get any help, or a refund. Whenever you try to get support, they keep asking you for multiple usernames and passwords. You need two devices to access all that crap. When you finally "submit a ticket" all they do is pass you to the creator. You have to go through all that crap again, and they'll send you back to invato, to repeat the process all over again. They make it so much trouble that, I guess, you're just supposed to give up. I guess the price WAS too good to be true. They can have my $69. Live and learn. I'm just glad I was finally able to get this off my chest. Don't waste your time with these guys. Pay the extra money for something legitimate.

I like NOTHING about this "software". I think it's a total scam. Why do you need multiple usernames and passwords? So, it'll take you a long time to log in to create tickets, and they're not bouncing you back and forth, immediately.

Is it software? All I got was a lot of code, and about a thousand useless pictures. No dashboard. Nothing that could be used to actually create anything. They did try to charge me a couple more times, but I didn't pay. The site says that you don't have to buy anything else. What I did buy was totally useless.

Umair
Manager in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Create a Professional Online Directory

Kommentare: My overall experience with ListingProWP is really awesome because I have found it a perfect WordPress Directory solution. I really like the Drag and Drop Page Builders in the dashboard. I have added some payment gateways also in my website, so my directory looks perfect.

If you are a WordPress user and developer the websites through this CMS and if you want to create a professional directory then ListingProWP directory theme is an incredibly best choice for you. You can install a one-click demo on your website, then you can customize the content according to your requirements.

You will find a lot of professional features and options in the Admin dashboard. You can easily customize the listings. I never found any issue or problem during the use of this theme on my Directory website, so for me, it's nice without any cons.

Humberto
Executive Director in Mexiko

Include a dynamic Menu Management

Kommentare: I have try to show that by using listing pro is is easier to manage your business because is like to have FB, IG and Google all in one site.

I like almos every thing, all the features are realy amazing

The least feature is the menu management system, it can be better, you can add some functionalities like let the users to order using listing pro, create a shoping cart and recceive the order by whats app just like this menu [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Also the apointment system can be improve by using some functionalities like Setmore system The App View you can improve by using some plugin to add a manifest in order to create a PWA like (Super PWA pluging)

Steve
Dev in Australien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Amazing straight forward

Super easy to setup a directory that just work, right out of the box. Support is excellent too

No cons so far, this is honestly the easiest directory theme on the market

Adam
COO in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not feel guilty, time to switch

Kommentare: ease of use, great price and i gave 5 stars for customer support even though i never contact them. it took me few hours to get my head around it, but then, everything is so easy to use. i dearly recommend it.
if you are using templatic, vantage, classipress or any of those none stop headache themes, then its time to switch. I been there and i was to scared to switch and took a while to make my decision. i am so glad i did.

ease of use, great price, professional look

ZERO, ZIP, ZAPPA, NONE, and i never had to call support

COO in USA

Very Robust Package for the Price

Kommentare: Overall, very pleased, especially with support.

If you are looking for an all in one solution, it is hard to find anything that compares to what you can get with ListingPro. I've started multiple directories using the product, and it has met almost every need we have had.

This is picky, but here is where I think there could be some improvements: It takes a lot of server resources to run, even for a small directory. My larger directories take a LOT more resources. Would love to see more of the headers and custom boxes be customizable within elementor. More flexibility around ads and when to show, not show them. Much of the documentation is based on previous versions. And finally, would love to see easier ways to import data, especially around reviews.

Mohamad
Founder in Marokko
Internet, Selbstständig

The best service

Mostly the best service if you want to create a local directory, review client site (Like yelp), yellow page site or anything you wish for with a good support and a good customization service.

- Some easy customization that require to ask for customization service. (Like change something in the code). - Not SEO Ready for some pages (Category page, i had to change Heading Tags)

Piyush
FOUNDER in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Best Suited for Places, hotels and hospital

Listingpro is best suited for business listing like for hotel, places, doctors..We like their almost all the features..specially near me option.. Is good

Payment gateway is limited to some country... In India people don't use much PayPal and stripe...they should add other payment options or Woocommerce payment gateway should be used

Barbra
Web Developer in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Listing Solution / Price

Kommentare: Over fantastic. The business however modeling it out for growth is a different challenge and not so easy.

The ability to setup an import / export feature is fantastic especially when dealing with larger lists and databases. This allows edits to be conducted offline and then mass important vs. individual updates. I cannot stress how important this is as you cannot count on individual companies making their own updates in a system as such even though it is possible.

The design is vary nice out of the gate. Editing the design is not so easy however as the builder used is clunky compared to a Divi type builder.