Exceeding expectations!

Jack H.
General Manager (Project Champion)
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive. I would say that because we have several different lines of business that involve completely different pricing/contract structures, different work forces, different items, etc., our implementation was probably trickier than most. That said, the support has been excellent. We have scheduled appointments with support staff, submitted requests via the help site and received responses, submitted requests for custom documents, used the help section webinars/articles and also been active on the feedback page to see what other people are suggesting and even submitted a couple suggestions of my own. I like that SingleOps pays close attention to things that the users are requesting and that plays a role in the feature updates. In the short time that we have been a SingleOps customer, we have already seen some major updates that have really had a positive impact for us and have opened up a lot of possibilities for how we can take advantage of the system.

Vorteile: I like how dynamic and "customizable" the system is. I find the system to be very thorough and very capable of handling many different types of jobs/projects. Using things like custom inputs and templates helps us to tailor our jobs and documents to exactly what we need.

Nachteile: I don't really have any beefs with the system itself. If I had to pick something to put down as a "con," I would say that their method of implementation wasn't quite what everyone in my office expected. I don't necessarily disagree with the way that SingleOps handles the implementation of their system; I understand the idea of providing all of the tools to get started via a couple implementation calls and then the webinars/articles, and that worked just fine for me. However, there were a couple of my colleagues that didn't like that there wouldn't be someone coming to the office in a SingleOps shirt to teach them how to use everything and answer all of their questions. Once they got over the fact that no one was coming, the complaint became that they don't have time to sit and watch webinars, and everyone had different questions about different parts of the system. I started off learning what I could and then bouncing from 1 person to another, putting out fires, until I just started writing out procedures for different processes and distributing them to everyone, along with a 1 on 1 tutorial. SingleOps obviously can't help it if people don't follow the Academy or spend the time to watch the webinars and research their own answers, and I've explained that to everyone, but the general consensus was that everyone had a harder time learning their way through it because they didn't have someone taking their hand and walking them through it.

SingleOps was like throwing gasoline on a fire!

Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Jordan U.
Vice-President
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Top notch! Our company could not work at this capacity without the help of SingleOps and their team.

Vorteile: Our family owned business (19 production employees) was able to grow at a fairly rapid rate after we signed on with SingleOps. Our internal communication is now streamlined and all administrative users have immediate access to our entire operation. With SingleOps we were able to crawl out of the dark ages of carbon copies and paper schedules. With a few clicks of the mouse I can see what customers we are serving tomorrow or next week, or next month. The office can manipulate my sales schedule much easier and with much less headache. Having EVERYTHING in one place that can be accessed anywhere at anytime is invaluable.

Nachteile: This is a hard question to answer. Any imperfections or tweaks that we want are easily requested. The support team is great and is shockingly responsive. Our support contact is the definition of a professional that solves problems, and aims to deliver a premium product in a time efficient manner.

Office Manager-Review

Tahney R.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SingleOps has not only benefited our company in critiquing our day to day process, and making follow ups for proposals and invoicing easy. But, it has also allowed for our team to be more engaged prior to the job, allowing them to review the proposal, and associate the photos to the information they are reading. Out clients feel confident that we are working on the proper trees, with the use of GoogleMaps. Eliminating any tree location errors.

Vorteile: SingleOps has not only benefited our company in critiquing our day to day process, and making follow ups for proposals and invoicing easy. But, it has also allowed for our team to be more engaged prior to the job, allowing them to review the proposal, and associate the photos to the information they are reading. Out clients feel confident that we are working on the proper trees, with the use of GoogleMaps. Eliminating any tree location errors.

Nachteile: We only wish that there is a feature to add multiple photos at once "batch" option.

Single Ops review from current user

Stephen R.
Sales
Landwirtschaft, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Routing is very efficient using this program as it allows us to track the jobs that have been completed or when they are scheduled.

Vorteile: I like the software as it allows me to be able to schedule things in multiple ways for different applications. Searching for a customer is really easy as well. The daily function of entering orders is so easy and convenient that our in store customers don't have a long wait time for me to create the order.

Nachteile: There is not anything I do not like about this software.

Single Ops 2.0

Paul W.
SVP
Eventservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They are quick to solve problems and easy to work with in troubleshooting issues big or small.

Vorteile: It is intuitive and easy to use. It also eliminates several steps in the lifecycle of our operations.

Nachteile: The inventory management features need some improvements to better fit our needs. Since we deal with internal equipment transfers it would be nice to create a more seemless process. However, what is reassuring is that the SO team is willing to work with us to make those improvments.

Great Platform to improve production for Green Industry Professionals

Brad T.
VP Account Management
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been able to rapidly job cost our maintenance and enhancements projects to determine our profitability.

Vorteile: We love the way that it helps keep us organized and accountable. Its been a great improvement from previous platforms we have utilized prior to implementing Singleops.

Nachteile: Most recently we have experienced slight lag times when searching through filtered items.

Excellent program and very affordable

Ben R.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using single ops has allowed me to have better organization, better response time for bids as well as scheduling

Vorteile: Very user friendly and support is top notch

Nachteile: Any issues I’ve had with the program have mainly issues on my end, I would urge any new user to watch the training videos. That was my main issue

Fantastic Product!

Deborah F.
Administrative Assistant
Landwirtschaft, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience with Single Ops is wonderful! Glad my company decided to go with Single Ops.

Vorteile: Easy to navigate and very easy to learn. I really like the layout and how you can do so many things so many different ways.

Nachteile: A little slow sometimes but overall its a really great service

Wonderful Software

Angel H.
Operations manager
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tracking the techs and materials has really improved since using single ops...

Vorteile: the tracking and ease of moving around in the software is great...

Nachteile: custom reports would be wonderful that way i dont have to wait for tech support to create the report for me

SingleOps - solutions and support.

Adam B.
Sales Manager
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, SingleOps is going to allow us to operate more smoothly, report on performance more effectively and plan on future activities more prudently. The support team has tried to ensure we have what we need when we need it during the implementation process - a tough ask for a growing organization like ours.

Vorteile: The software enabled us to fit 4 previously separate and awkwardly linked Business Information Systems (CRM, Estimating, Calendar Management and Routing) together in one place. It made the work-flow of many processes more efficient and the communication between departments (Sales, Customer Experience and Operations) more effective.

Nachteile: It wasn't set up to immediately facilitate or previously used business systems. In some cases we had to adjust our systems to fit SingleOps and in many case SingleOps were prepared to adjust or create new functionality to accommodate our needs. All our issues were addressed and the system shaped to our

Functional and flexible.

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Jeremy M.
Admin Asst
Landwirtschaft, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: There are a lot of things to like about SingleOps; Foremost is that it is such a time saver. Work we used to generate by hand or through two or more programs on the computer is all done through SingleOps now.
We also love the ease we have in adding details to our proposals and work orders.

Nachteile: There are a few things that could be easier to customize, or seem like they should all for customization but do not. But there tend to be an easy work around for these small items making them not really work listing.

We love SingleOps!

Becky B.
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I enjoy the customer support. If I ever have a question, the staff takes time to help me solve the issue or question.

Vorteile: I love the layout of the software and the functionality of it for our business. I like that I can use it along with QuickBooks online and that they sync together.

Nachteile: There is so much information I am most likely not utilizing.

Great software program

Bewertet am 21.2.2019
Chris H.
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Streamline our business from sales to equipment set up for crews

Vorteile: Equipment tags, templates and color coding of jobs

Nachteile: A little intimidating at first, but you quickly pick it up!

SingleOps For a Sod Farm

Nick B.
Bookkeeper
Landwirtschaft, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before singleops we were using a dated program that was very limited and didn’t make what we needed to do everyday very easy. With single ops it can be customized to fit our everyday needs and gives us options we never even dreamed of using.

Vorteile: The amount of options at hand is abundant. It’s so nice not being limited when scheduling customers and creating their profiles. It cuts out time in half if not more being able to customize our program to fit our needs. It’s been about a month now using the program and couldn’t be happier.

Nachteile: Posting invoices to QB could be easier. And printing multiple invoices at once could be easier as well.

Thanks for helping us defeat our competition!!

Kyle R.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is really helping us get a handle on our company from front to back and get one up on our completion.

Vorteile: Very easy to use. Proposals look awesome! We love attaching photos and the fact that you can draw on them to be more specific. Customer service and training is fantastic!! There is not one step of the business process that cant be done true single ops. We couldn’t be happier!!

Nachteile: I absolutely hate computers and I cant answer this question. (Oh wait... I guess this should have been in the pros column.)