Über SingleOps

End-to-End-Software für Gärtnereien und Landschaftspflege Leite von überall, jederzeit und jedem Gerät aus dein Baum-, Rasenpflege- oder Landschaftsgärtnergeschäft.

Erfahre mehr über SingleOps

Sales team made the software seem simple, streamlined and cost effective. They also offered customization should something not meet my needs.

Support staff it’s horrible on fixing issues brought up.

Bewertungen zu SingleOps

SingleOps hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 78 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SingleOps bereits verwendet?

Justin
Outside Sales in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Texas Loves Single Ops

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been great, the people at single ops are great to work with as well.

How easy and detailed it is for our customers.

No complaints, single ops has been great for our company and very transparent for our customers.

Kris
Co-Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Single Ops Review

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with Single Ops has been positive. They continue to build upon customer service and the addition of a dedicated Customer Success Mgr has been a great addition.

Single Ops provides the best customer & work management solution for our business.

The downside to Single Ops is the limited GL integration with financial accounting software is with QuickBooks only. When we initially started using Single Ops we used Sage accounting software. Since Single Ops is limited to Quickbooks GL integration we had to convert our financial software over and we learned the hard way that it is better to convert over to QB first, then implement Single Ops.

Andrew
Managing Partner in USA

Support is a joke

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am no longer a customer, I am now a hostage until our contract expires.

It looks slick, thought that would help sales

Everything else, especially the company.

Chandra
Business Operations Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Searched and found the best fit for us...

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been GREAT! The onboarding process was absolutely amazing. We went through the entire process and the person I worked with from the team at SingleOps really listened to me when I explained what I needed the system to do and how I needed to see it on my end. They were thorough and when my onboarding was complete, I felt very confident in using the software and then teaching it to our team.

We like that we have one system that does it all. From preparing the proposal in the field, sending that to our customers as quickly as possible, the CRM that is built in and then taking the same information and our field crew using it to complete the job exactly as it was explained to the customer. We used to have to take information from one system into 2 others and we were making errors and not all the information was being passed. This system makes it seamless and everyone sees the same information from start to finish.

I would like it to have a few more calendar features such a recurring tasks and appointments. Also the text notifications are not automated like the emails. I do wish that capability was there and hope to see it in the future. I also would like to see a few more personalization features on the routing software that truly allow routing to take place, but overall, it works and we have found ways to make it do what we want.

Debra
CFO in USA
Landwirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SingleOps is a great solution for our business!

Kommentare: We have a deep appreciation for the folks working at Singleops as they too are growing with an amazing platform with a unique way to bring all the portions of the sales process together, beginning with a Lead, then moving to a proposal, to an active job, to completed and invoicing the customer. The notification system is wonderful allowing for emails and texts.

SingleOps allows for us to utilize templates for all of our Divisions of Service

The setup of the software is extremely complex and not simple to setup. It takes a major commitment of time and energy and costing to get the most out of the platform.

Gillian
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall love of this software!

SingleOps has made things run smoothly on the day to day for my company. Before, we were using carbon copies for estimates and had STACKS of papers all around that needed to be tracked and entered into QB for accounting. Nightmare at the end of the year. I love that SingleOps makes it easy for all my employees to be on the same page and look at real time changes to work orders and schedules. I love the 'attachment' feature as well as mapping the location of each line item.

SingleOps sometimes is glitchy out in the field and that causes some frustration. Especially when you spend an hour on a proposal and then it doesn't save. There are a few kinks as well as some other options I have presented that I hope are being worked out in the pipeline...

tj
President & Owner in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Single Ops has been great to us!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very good. It was a rough beginning but we worked with [sensitive content hidden] alot and he was incredibly helpful. Got me up to speed and capable to use Single ops correctly. We now work with [sensitive content hidden] and he has been great too!

I mostly like the data I receive through daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reports.

The thing i like least about singleops is the

Kaustubh
President in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful for organizing a tree business, but not a panacea

Kommentare: It's the right choice to help streamline the business and make it more scalable than a pen & paper operation, but it requires a ton of work still and creates some new processes that we didn't have previously.

It makes it significantly easier to have clients review & accept proposals and pay deposits without needing to call the office, which smooths things over. The email templates also streamline communication with clients.

The calendar doesn't sync well with Google Calendar (one-way sync, can't sync to multiple calendars for bids vs jobs, for example) and is somewhat clunky to use, so we are still using Google Calendar as our primary calendar function. We experienced major QuickBooks syncing errors that were ultimately unresolved, requiring me to manually sync a large number of clients (their support person was great in trying to help and figure out this manual workaround, but unfortunately there wasn't a way to fix it in the software itself).

Daniel
Dir of Serv in USA

Good experience

Kommentare: It's allowed us to be very productive and increase sales and operational efficiency

Usually a feature already built to handle our problems.

Hard to track future development and changes that put on their roadmap

Arborist in USA

Tree industry

Kommentare: Excellent! It is the best CRM I have used throughout my career

Ease of use, fast and efficient, Never any downtime during normal business hours , produces very professional looking quotes and fast .

Nothing at all. I wish my crew would use the tracking more but that’s about it.

Robyn

Buyer beware!

Kommentare: Not upfront and honest about the cancellation policy and it is not clear in the terms and conditions. Seems the customer is just stuck if they don't like the program - even if the revisons were not done, the training was not complete and we never actually used the program live, except for some training samples. Not able to accommodate two states with different sales tax rates. The formatting of the templates is wack. The payroll reports are tricky if you work in multiple states doing multiple tasks.

It had some functions like checklist options for the proposals.

You have to buy the software for $3600 + upfront and can only get a refund of 75% if cancelled in the first 30 days. Unfortunately, it will take at least 30 days to get all of your personal info, banking, customer base and templates uploaded, set up and get the system customized. Then you have to begin the training. I was only able to do training once a week, so four one hour sessions. Not enough time to decide whether or not this is going to work for your company. Once we decided it was not the best fit for us as it was too slow and not really all that user-friendly for someone working in the field. Also, a bit expensive when you add your key field employees, office people and sales teams. We just spent $3600 on a program we never used. When I tried to get an explanation of why I wasn't offered the monthly plan here is the story we got: If you are on monthly billing you can cancel at any time. This type of billing doesn't have any commitments since its month to month. If you are on quarterly, bi-annual or annual billing you can cancel within the first 30 days and receive a partial refund of 75% of the total purchase price. When I told her we were not given that option, she stated: I understand your concern. We have a lot of clients that are grandfathered into the monthly billing so this isn't a billing service we offer actively to our new customer base. Hence, that is likely a reason the Account executive didn't offer this type of billing.

Jordan
Vice-President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SingleOps was like throwing gasoline on a fire!

Kommentare: Top notch! Our company could not work at this capacity without the help of SingleOps and their team.

Our family owned business (19 production employees) was able to grow at a fairly rapid rate after we signed on with SingleOps. Our internal communication is now streamlined and all administrative users have immediate access to our entire operation. With SingleOps we were able to crawl out of the dark ages of carbon copies and paper schedules. With a few clicks of the mouse I can see what customers we are serving tomorrow or next week, or next month. The office can manipulate my sales schedule much easier and with much less headache. Having EVERYTHING in one place that can be accessed anywhere at anytime is invaluable.

This is a hard question to answer. Any imperfections or tweaks that we want are easily requested. The support team is great and is shockingly responsive. Our support contact is the definition of a professional that solves problems, and aims to deliver a premium product in a time efficient manner.

Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I think it is a good software

Kommentare: I think it is a great software with a lot of potential to increase how we use it

It is easy to use. There are also a lot of options on how to use this softwareJess Chamoli is always very responsive and helps us solve problems

We are having some trouble with billing right now.I wish we could use some of the client information for direct mail and email marketing. Since this is an operations software that critique maybe unfair

Mylessia
Office Manager in USA

Streamlinings Operations for Success

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with SingleOps has been exceptionally positive. The software's intuitive interface, customizable workflows, and powerful scheduling tools have significantly streamlined our operations. It's comprehensive financial management module and exception customer support further solidify SingleOps as an invaluable asset to our business.

SingleOps has been a game-changer for our operations. The scheduling feature optimizes resource allocation, ensuring projects are adequately staffed without overbooking and ensuring each job is completed. It is evident that SingleOps was designed with a deep understanding of the challenges faced by service-based green industries, making it a tailored solution.

In our experience, we haven't encountered any significant drawbacks or cons.

Charles

Solid Software for the Tree & Landscape Industry

I like the integration between myself, our office and the crew. It's helpful to write estimates that are converted to work orders and then can be sent as invoices. It saves a lot of time.

It's not the most simple or intuitive software. There are aspects I haven't even tried to use because I don't have the time to figure out how to use it.

Kaylen
Office Manager in USA

Great Salesmen- Poor follow through

Kommentare: Great in the beginning, a headache once we fully committed to using all of the features

All of the features it touts, however once you get into them you realize it's a lot more complicated and difficult to use than was advertised.

We can't get ahold of anyone when we need help sorting through issues. They have no idea how their product looks and communicates with Quickbooks Online, and the credit card processor they force you to use is awful. Instead of doing the simple things really well they get into the weeds and miss the basics.

Brad
VP Account Management in USA

Great Platform to improve production for Green Industry Professionals

Kommentare: We have been able to rapidly job cost our maintenance and enhancements projects to determine our profitability.

We love the way that it helps keep us organized and accountable. Its been a great improvement from previous platforms we have utilized prior to implementing Singleops.

Most recently we have experienced slight lag times when searching through filtered items.

Ashley
Administrative Specialist in USA

Review

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been great.

The implementation process was seamless. [sensitive content hidden] was absolutely amazing to work with. She listened to what our company needed and helped guide us along the way.

It is a change and new platform to learn which is a little time consuming. The one complaint is the timesheets part of it, we use a secondary payroll system for this issue.

Johnathan
Install Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: At first I didn't know how to use it. But we had a class and ever since then. It has been such a wonderful software

It is such a easy software to use. Set up is super simple and overall just love exploring.

A more precise routing system for Managers and crews to use.

Adam
Sales Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SingleOps - solutions and support.

Kommentare: Overall, SingleOps is going to allow us to operate more smoothly, report on performance more effectively and plan on future activities more prudently. The support team has tried to ensure we have what we need when we need it during the implementation process - a tough ask for a growing organization like ours.

The software enabled us to fit 4 previously separate and awkwardly linked Business Information Systems (CRM, Estimating, Calendar Management and Routing) together in one place. It made the work-flow of many processes more efficient and the communication between departments (Sales, Customer Experience and Operations) more effective.

It wasn't set up to immediately facilitate or previously used business systems. In some cases we had to adjust our systems to fit SingleOps and in many case SingleOps were prepared to adjust or create new functionality to accommodate our needs. All our issues were addressed and the system shaped to our

Jeremy
Admin Asst in USA

Functional and flexible.

There are a lot of things to like about SingleOps; Foremost is that it is such a time saver. Work we used to generate by hand or through two or more programs on the computer is all done through SingleOps now. We also love the ease we have in adding details to our proposals and work orders.

There are a few things that could be easier to customize, or seem like they should all for customization but do not. But there tend to be an easy work around for these small items making them not really work listing.

La'Nell
Office manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My opinion of Single Ops

I love the ease of use, You have a search bar that you can search for you customer several different ways. The customer can be emailed/ texted via the program. This progam actually replaced 3 others that we were using. Their tech support is out of this world with helping when needed.

There really not nothing that i absolutely do not like.

Alex
Executive Contract Specialist in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It has been a great help so far.

SingleOps has helped us get a lot of information in one place- before, we were scheduling estimates on a Google calendar, and then the office was either transcribing phone calls or decoding handwritten notes to get estimates out. This has streamlined the whole process.

We haven't used the program enough to have an idea yet of what needs to be improved

Joel
CFO in USA

Great Platform for Digitizing the Estimating Process

Kommentare: 3 months of use in and it has done a great job of moving our estimators off of paper for a quicker proposal turnaround and hand off to production.

Ease of use after everything is set up. Remaining simple to use while having a lot of options to add on if needed.

Quickbooks integration isn't seamless and there are items that don't match up. QuickBooks integration was definitely added after the software was developed and they do a decent job matching the architecture, but plenty of pain points.

Nick
Bookkeeper in USA

SingleOps For a Sod Farm

Kommentare: Before singleops we were using a dated program that was very limited and didn’t make what we needed to do everyday very easy. With single ops it can be customized to fit our everyday needs and gives us options we never even dreamed of using.

The amount of options at hand is abundant. It’s so nice not being limited when scheduling customers and creating their profiles. It cuts out time in half if not more being able to customize our program to fit our needs. It’s been about a month now using the program and couldn’t be happier.

Posting invoices to QB could be easier. And printing multiple invoices at once could be easier as well.