Great product

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Nikki P.
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love it! It has helped me set goals, keep track of my commissions, and with newer implementations I will be able to get in contact with clients more personally. I like the simplicity of it. Others I have tried have so many things to do, it makes me feel overwhelmed. This is a perfect product for a newbie, or something that just wants something simple to get started!

Vorteile: I love how easy this product is to use! As a newer real estate agent, I'm happy that they offer a free version. I had done many trials of other products, and there were ones that were just too involved for me. I wanted something that I could customize, track my clients and sales, and chose this product. I even upgraded for extra features. I'm excited to see where this company goes!

Nachteile: The app is not as easy to use on your phone, but I typically use on my laptop anyways.

Hi Nikki,

Reading your review was the highlight of our week! We are so thrilled to hear that you love our product and that you find it so easy to use!

We are constantly building new features, making things better, faster so we are also excited to see what we can deliver and make even better for you! We completely agree that the mobile experience isn't great which is why we are focusing on that in the coming months!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review RealOffice360 as we really value your feedback.

Mike McAra, CEO

Ps. If you ever have a question, feel free to reach us on support!

Quantum Leap CRM

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Graham K.

Vorteile: -- Client organization and ease of access --
RO does a great job keeping your clients and the priorities pertaining to each client front of mind and organized.
-- Front of mind Goal tracking--
Through statistics, the RO team has developed an easy and trivial method of setting your commission goals for the year. The RO philosophy then directs you towards a specific clientele goal to have within your managed database.
-- B2B Partnerships --
Within the platform, you will be able to connect to the MLS statistics for easy to download images of macro & micro markets. There are also partnerships with website developers & mass email marketing agencies, such as Mail Chimp.
-- Blue Ocean Strategy --
Once you've gotten an understanding behind how RO was founded, you'll soon realize the powerful Blue Ocean Strategy behind the brand. So long as you're able to stay disciplined and execute on the strategy.

Nachteile: -- Self Customization Required --
This gripe is also a pro, as all CRM's aren't made equal and often I've found the need to customize the system to fit my own needs. When decided the 'process' by which you take each client through, RO has a templated check point system. However this will surely require your own customization.
-- No Mass Communication --
Unlike newer CRMs that are beginning to come up. The ability to mass communicate with your database through multiple avenues (text, email, voice mail) isn't available.

von Home Investment Advisors an 8.3.2019

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your awesome review! We are so pleased to hear that you are loving the platform. We should point out a few things just for clarity:

1) You can text, email, mass email and call using RealOffice360! You can do this from your mobile device using the App or your browser! As for the mass email, we integrate directly with MailChimp, the worlds leader in Email Marketing!

2)The Market Stats are only available in select MLS markets so it isn't a core trait to the platform.

Other than that thank you once again and we look forward to helping you grow your business with our CRM!

Unlimited Potential But Falling Short

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Dewi F.
Sales Representative
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Frustrating. Wanting them to succeed as it is a great concept and when it works it is really easy to use. They are nearly there on the basics but still have a good way to go.

Vorteile: Right from the start they were onto a great concept, easy to use but limited functions. They have expanded areas that have improved the functionality of the CRM but IMO they still have a way to go to make it really robust and contend with other CRM's such as IXACT, Top Producer, Realvolve They are more in line currently with the functionality of Buffini's CRM. I want this to be great, but it still has a way to go.

Nachteile: Still several years in and very "glitchy" I came back yesterday hoping the improvements had been ironed out. I have had to contact support for issues not being able to add and save Property Info, Condo Info, Payment details, unable to merge contacts after import etc. While they have corrected these issues it has taken a lot of time away from work to deal with this and we need a glitch free CRM which this is still not. Very regional in many of the un-customizable fields such as property types ( we have semi detached here, and closest match is attached residential, which I would think of as a TH, - Freehold TH, Condo TH, POTL) While I would not expect RO360 to input all of these, if we could instead add customized fiends it would make it more user friendly. Same issue with parking types and garages, so you may well need to just deal with it, but makes for very inaccurate record keeping. One very necessary IMO field that is completely missing is you are not able to input any notes in the property area such as if it is tenanted, rents, recent reno's, dates of mechanical updates, issues with house etc

von Home Investment Advisors an 4.2.2019

Thank you for your response Dewi.

We highly value your feedback and will use it as we strive to get better! As we mentioned in our support conversations, unfortunately the glitches with your account did appear to be unique which made them difficult to prevent and troubleshoot. As we worked with you over the course of two days it was now our understanding that we have resolved your issues however we can sympathize with your frustration in this process. We will continue to improve towards our potential. Thank you once again and we hope to one day earn back your business.

Mike M.

This is a great CRM

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I recommend this CRM to the folks that I mentor who are just starting out in lead generation. It is a great platform, and I highly recommend it.

Vorteile: This is a GREAT CRM...easy to use and easy to navigate. And it's a great price. It is the perfect solution for folks first getting started with a CRM. Very intuitive.

Nachteile: I did the free trial and enjoyed the experience. Ultimately, I did not choose this CRM, and here's why. I am a high performing Realtor, with a team, with a lot of different lead sources coming in. I chose a system specific for real estate that would funnel the streams coming in to the appropriate team member.

von Home Investment Advisors an 27.6.2019

Hi there!

We agree with you 100%. We designed RealOffice360 for agents that are just starting out, work independently or focus more on a relationship based business model. While we do work with online lead generation, this wasn't the focus so we can see why this didn't work for you.

That said, we are thrilled to hear that you think we are a great product for most agents and that you will continue to recommend us! Thank you!

In the future as we add more features, perhaps we can even earn your business back too :)

Great Value!

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Kathy M.
REALTOR®

Kommentare: Amazing!

Vorteile: I love the free options. It is great for a new agent just starting out. EVERYONE needs a database but new agents often can't afford it. RealOffice360 is an amazing option with all the bells and whistles!

Nachteile: I do wish they would allow more than 5 opportunities in the free plan.

von Home Investment Advisors an 9.8.2019

Hi Kathy,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! It makes us so happy to hear that you are loving RealOffice360! We are constantly improving so please don't be a stranger as we welcome all feedback! Welcome to the RealOffice360 community!

Finally a Real solution for a Real Estate CRM

Bewertet am 15.6.2019
Joy A.
Agent
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I’m very happy with the CRM and I look forward to the updates to make it even better

Vorteile: The platform is easy to use and simple to look at. So many CRMs have too many bells and whistles that can make them complicated to use. I needed a CRM to help me manage and track each stage of my transactions and RealOffice360 does it beautifully and functionally.

Nachteile: There are a few features it doesn’t have. The most important one being the ability to link your email account so that all messages to and from your clients are tracked in their profile. I’ve emailed support about this and they were quick to respond. They are working to add this feature so once they do, it will be the best CRM.

Hi Joy,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We have worked really hard to find the balance of giving you enough in the CRM to be helpful, while not over-doing it with bells and whistles.

You are right, we have committed to integrating two-way email communication in the coming months so stay tuned for that! It is second in the cue of new stuff...first up, custom tracker stages and custom deal types (rental, investor and more)!

Please let us know if you have any further questions as we are happy to help.

I love RealOffice360!

Amy P.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it’s been a great experience and I have recommended it to many other agents!

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use. They really have thought of everything as far as creating to-do lists, follow ups, and even tracking your commission and progress. I even love the personalized side to-do list to remind me to do my affirmations and drink water! RealOffice360 is my favorite CRM!

Nachteile: I wish it was just a touch faster and I would like to be able to integrate my email campaigns so I am able to track those as well and keep everything in one place rather than having to go back and forth between mail chimp and GMail.

Hi Amy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a glowing and elaborate review. We are thrilled to hear that you love RealOffice360 and you even find some of our smaller features (daily routine to track drinking water :) helpful)!

On the speed and streamlined sides, we are spending the next few months reworking some things which will make it faster! Also, we hope to have a fully integrated Gmail process by the end of the Fall. Fingers crossed!

Thank you once again and we are thrilled to have you as our client.

Mike McAra, CEO.

Ps. If you are referring colleagues, be sure to use our referral program so you will get $5 of credit for each agent that signs up for a new account! I want to make sure you get paid :)

Does what it does CRM for Real Estate Agent

Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Kenneth G.
Real Estate Negotiator
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience is good, take me less than 30 mins to get it running and import all my contact. It's easy to use. Now, I can spend more time on marketing and sales.

Vorteile: I have tried multiple CRM such as ZOHOCRM, HUBSPOT and BITRIX24 and none suit my needs for real estate agent. RealOffice is the choice for real estate agent as it has all the functionality and featured ready for use and tailor made for real estate agent. I would have save a lot of times if I have found out real office earlier.

Nachteile: It will be good if there is a multiple select or select all to execute an action to selected group of contact. Currently I have to click one by one to change some of the field columns.

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you very much for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you believe RealOffice360 is much better for your business (and other Realtors business) than ZohoCRM, Hubspot and Bitrix24. We are also thrilled to hear that you were able to set up your entire platform, including import, in less than 30 minutes! Time is money so we are so happy with this!

In addition, we have added your feedback regarding the multi-select to our roadmap for future enhancements as we strive to get better each day! Please keep the feedback coming!

A CRM for Realtors

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Chair of Professional Standards Special Committee
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Once I became familiar with how to maneuver through the program to see the activity in a way that made sense, which didn't take too long by the way, it offers a clear snapshot of my business. From lead to firm deal. The actual data input isn't fully intuitive, but again not too challenging, and allows for different ways to create the data you want in a way that is searchable.

Vorteile: It is specific to the Real Estate Industry unlike many many others where you need to modify/adjust/create work arounds.

Nachteile: It freezes on the iPad frequently. That is an absolute frustration as I keep having to uninstall and reinstall. Works great on my desktop PC.

von Home Investment Advisors an 30.9.2019

Thanks so much for your review! You are right, the iPad version was bad. Based on your feedback, we put the team to work and now have a new version ready and waiting! Add this to the streamlined workflow you already enjoy and I hope we have found a winning combination!

Thank you so much for your feedback as its comments like this that allow us to get better for you each day!

Best CRM I Know Of

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Isaac S.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that I can track people's birthdays and home anniversaries. As a Ninja Seller I want to be on my clients' minds when they buy or sell a home. RealOffice360 helps me do that by keeping me posted on what is happening with my people.

Nachteile: The features that I want like wedding anniversaries and email updates on tab relationships are not there. Plus, the mobile version is slow. However, it is nice knowing that they are working on all of these.

von Home Investment Advisors an 30.9.2019

Hey Isaac! Thanks for the awesome review. Based on your feedback we are looking at how we can get those Wedding Anniversaries in the Relationships tab (which we now call Follow-ups!). In addition, we just released a new version on the App Store and Google Play so we think that should help a lot on the app.

Thanks again for your review and we are so happy to have you as a client!

Affordable Real Estate CRM

Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Julianne R.
Real Estate Broker
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using RealOffice360 for about 6 months and I love it. It helps me keep my entire database in one easy to use place. I love that I can set reminders for follow ups, birthdays, special events, etc. I have tried other more expensive, complicated platforms and they were just too much for me to learn and manage. This meets my needs perfectly!

Vorteile: RealOffice360 is intuitive, easy to use and fast to set up. I was able to export my contacts from multiple sources, and in less than 30 minutes, I had my database in one place. RealOffice360 is affordable and simple.

Nachteile: I currently use the free version, so some of the functionality that I would like to have would be available to me if/when I upgrade.

von Home Investment Advisors an 19.12.2018

Thank you for your review Julianne! We are so pleased to hear that your setup was so simple to do. We strive for an elegant simplicity that allows you to focus on what matters, your business! We are so happy to hear that we have nailed it for you!

We will strive to continue to impress you more each day with RealOffice360!

Much easier to use than Top Producer

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Ryan C.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: So far so good, will continue to use for the foreseeable future.

Vorteile: I love that it is intuitive, visual, and easy to find what you are looking for quickly and efficiently. Most other CRM systems seem to lose clients into the abyss. Here you can track steps, and move clients along the stages. Makes tracking and staying on your A game a breeze.

Nachteile: Some functions are a click or two deep, like addresses, contact info, leaving a note, etc. Could be easier to get into, but its a couple clicks, not a big deal.

Hi Ryan,

We are absolutely elated to hear that you find RealOffice360 much easier to use than Top Producer! We focus each day on making sure we keep RealOffice360 as simple yet comprehensive as possible.

With regards to your feedback on a few items being a click or two too deep. We have tasked our team to investigate this further and we hope to have an update which makes the relevant data even closer to your fingertips in our future releases!

Mike McAra, CEO

Great for new agents like my self!!

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Oscar V.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I happen to read about it on an email from my board of realtors and I decided to tried it and I love it

Vorteile: The website on the computer is really easy to understand and use, I have told a couple of co-workers about it that are paying for their CRM and they actually liked it and one of my co-workers started to use it after telling him of it.

Nachteile: I downloaded the app but it doesn't really work good for me, I can not get to the notes from it and it frustrates me because I have important notes that I need to read on the go.

von Home Investment Advisors an 10.12.2018

Thank you very much for your review Oscar! It makes us so happy to hear that you have been telling your co-workers about us and that some have even switched! This is the ultimate compliment!

As for your experience with the notes on the app, we will have the team look at this immediately and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible! Thank you for letting us know and if you ever have any other feedback we would love to hear it! Thank you.

Good Program

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Alex H.
Assistant
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience has been very good. We are happy with the program still.

Vorteile: The amount of content that you can add about your clients. The planner, and the idea of using mail chimp. Great on line support as well. They are fairly prompt with having to help with any problems you may have.

Nachteile: The program seems to have a glitch. It its open for too long without use, it will not let you add any more content. You have to signout and sign back in which becomes a pain.

von Home Investment Advisors an 16.1.2019

Hi Alex!

Thank you very much for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you find RealOffice360 to be a comprehensive real estate customer relationship management platform and that it is quite effective with the MailChimp integration for email marketing! We are also pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our online support as we strive to make RealOffice360 the best CRM for real estate!

Regarding your comment about the system timing out, for security reasons we have purposefully added this time-out as a feature. Much like a banking account, if your CRM is left open and unattended it could become compromised. Given the sensitive nature of client data, we purposefully decided to have the system "time-out" when not in use as an added security feature. I trust that you understand.

Thank you once again for your review and I look forward to making RealOffice360 better with each passing day!

Free Trial impressed me!

Kenndy D.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am sad to stop using it for now. My real estate office is giving us KVCORe for free and I would like to try it. I will be back !

Vorteile: It is easy to use and I love the reminders.

Nachteile: I wish i could have full functionally for the free trial.

Hi Kenndy,

We are sad that you have left to go try KVCore as your office is giving it to you for free...if you find that you still like us after giving KVCore a try, maybe let your Broker know that they should give us a look ;)

Let us know if you have any further questions as we are happy to help!

Mike McAra, CEO.

Ps. One point of clarification, the Free plan isn't a trial, you get it for life :)

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Laurie H.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: RealOffice360 has provided phenomenal customer support throughout my journey from a free member to a paying customer.

Vorteile: I love the planner, calendar and professionals sections.

Nachteile: I would love to see an additional contacts area for agents - Leads, Professionals and Agents. Sometimes we help our friends and need to keep track of tasks without adding to our own sales pipeline.

Hi Laurie,

It is so great to hear that you love the planner, calendar and professionals sections! We have worked hard to deliver a bunch of different, real estate specific features throughout the entire program like this, so your feedback is extremely rewarding to hear.

As for your comments, we envision rolling that style of tracking out when we push out our team feature which is on our roadmap of future development.

Until then, we hope we can continue to deliver an awesome product and amazing customer service. We truly value having you as a client.

Keep Your Important Inforamtion In Order

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Eva L.
Brocker, Owner
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's been a great experience. I have signed up with alteast 20 CRM and tracking sites and this is by far the best and least expensive. Check it out for yourself!

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to navigate and the simple display of all important detail an agent may need. While we are agents on the run and the most time consuming and tedious of our job is keeping track of potential, current, and past clients. I also love how I am able to keep track of my closing, set goals all in one place, and have the ability to view it daily, it keeps you motivated.

Nachteile: Not much I dont like about this program. I have referred a few of my colleagues already.

Best CRM I've used

Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The customer support team is extremely helpful! There is no unnecessary fluff to the program- just excellent database and marketing organization that is helping me devote time to building my business. I love having the app, as well. I cannot recommend this CRM enough!

Vorteile: Unlike other CRM software I've tried, RealOffice360 is easy and intuitive to use.

Nachteile: I really don't have any cons. Anytime I have contacted customer service to ask a question about functionality, they have added what I needed almost immediately.

von Home Investment Advisors an 8.3.2019

Hi there Mystery Agent!

We are so happy to hear that you find our real estate so easy to use and intuitive! This is one of the best compliments we can get...second to hearing that you cannot recommend us enough! We are just so pleased to hear such accolades and we will continue to do our best to make RealOffice360 better each and every day!

Mike McAra, CEO

Really Great and Helpful for New Agents!

Bewertet am 7.4.2019
R. phil L.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I highly recommend this CRM!

Vorteile: I love how RealOffice360 is designed specifically for Real Estate Agents. The helpful hints along the way and tracking tools are an excellent way to keep you focused and on task. This CRM makes client management a fun and engaging task!

Nachteile: In my market I have alot of rental clients. Currently I do not see a built in function to track rental clients. I have reached out to customer service for this and hope this function will be added.

von Home Investment Advisors an 26.4.2019

Hi Phil,

Thank you so much for such a glowing review! We are so happy that you find RealOffice360 and excellent way to keep you focused and on task!

And hearing you say that we make client management, FUN! Wow, that is such a compliment and we as so happy you feel that way.

We are currently working on adding in rentals so stay tuned for that.

Thank you once again and welcome to the community!

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Substitute Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love that this was developed by agents and with the feedback of agents. It has a very intuitive interface and is easy to navigate and track business.

Nachteile: The same information is displayed in multiple pages and it feels redundant. It also can be confusing as page titles change.

von Home Investment Advisors an 19.12.2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying RealOffice360 and that you can tell that it was built by agents! That makes us feel so proud. We strive daily to try and ensure that everything we do will make agent's days easier and more productive. That said, we completely understand that the changing of names within the platform can be frustrating. We will try to make fewer changes in the future as we continuing innovating and continue to make RealOffice360 better daily!

Mike McAra, CEO

Best CRM that I've tried thus far!

Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Lakeisha D.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: All in all, it's been a great tool for my business and I. I'm so glad that I stumbled across it and will continue to recommend it to others.

Vorteile: This has been the best CRM that I've tried thus far and it's super affordable! It's extremely easy to use, user friendly, and has a great dashboard. Most importantly, it helps to keep me organized and stay in touch with my clients. As one who is afraid of long term commitment, this is money well spent especially as I'm getting into the habit of using it on a consistent basis.

Nachteile: Unlike some other CRMs, I wish this had built in templates to use. However, I know that would come at a higher fee.

Hi Lakeisha,

Wow, we are gushing with appreciation for your amazing review of RealOffice360! We are so happy to hear that RealOffice360 is the best real estate CRM that you have ever tried and that you find it so easy to use!

As for your comment on templates, you are absolutely correct and we are working on something pretty exciting in the coming months which I think will make you very happy! Stay tuned.

RealOffice360

Overall, exactly what I was looking for

James T.
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far it has been great. Customer service is impeccable and I look forward to continued use.

Vorteile: Visually it is very easy to use on my laptop. I enjoy the ability to drag and drop when organizing. I like the ability to input contacts seamlessly and it is an easy way to keep track of my sales.

Nachteile: Honestly, I wish the app were more user friendly. Many times we, as Realtors, are away from our computers and our smart phone is the only way for us to look up the information we need. I find the to be 50% of the quality that the desktop version provides.

Hi James,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review RealOffice360 on Capterra. We are so happy to hear that you find the visual component easy to use on your laptop and that adding and moving deals is simple.

We agree that we have some work to do on the mobile app and we will be focusing on this in the coming months to ensure that we continue to improve the mobile experience for you and our other amazing clients.

If you have any further questions you know where to find us, we love hearing for our agents!

Thank you once again and have a fantastic day,

So far so Good!

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Annemarie C.
Realtor®
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So Far so Good!

Vorteile: It places everything where it needs to go without me having to keep reentering the information.

Nachteile: I am still on the free trial, it is hard to get a feel for how it will work long term and keep everything moving effectively and efficiently. Using it for the real estate industry, it takes time to build your clientele and put your systems in place.

von Home Investment Advisors an 26.4.2019

Hi AnneMarie,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy to hear that RealOffice360 places everything where you need and keeps you from having to go to multiple places to keep organized. Our goal is to simplify REALTOR life so we are so happy to hear your words!

I am also pleased to tell you that we don't offer a Free Trial but rather our entry level plan is Free for Life! Put another way, the trial doesn't expire and you can continue to build out your business.

Nice CRM for the money

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Anna B.
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps me keep track of the ways I am connecting with my clients and prospects. Reminds me of birthdays and house anniversaries. Helps me to stay focused and organized in my prospecting

Vorteile: I could upload my contacts from another database, had a lot of tracking features

Nachteile: I started with this one because it seemed to have the best in free features. Once I had input everything and was really getting started, some of the features I really wanted to utilize you had to upgrade for. But all in all it's been an affordable way to do what I needed it to do.

Hi Anna,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our CRM. We are pleased to hear that you could get set up with ease and upload your contacts quickly.

We are also pleased to hear that you find our CRM affordable. I should point out that we do offer a referral program which gives you $5 of credit for every real estate agent you invite to use RealOffice360 and signs up for the Free account. This could be a great way to make the cost even lower.

Thank you once again for your review.

Mike McAra, CEO

It makes me a better Realtor

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Sandy M.
Home Investment Advisor™ &
Licensed Realtor®
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The whole experience with RealOffice360 is exceptional; it’s intuitive, keeps me focused, fantastic responsiveness from the support group, and simply how slick it is to use. It’s like having an assistant everywhere I go. Overall, this tool keeps me accountable to my business.

Vorteile: My business at a glance! Showing me where I am at and where I’m heading with client and sales activity is incredibly empowering. The tracking methodology is efficient and easy to use.

Nachteile: Can’t fault this software in any way! There have been features I would like to see and once I suggest it, provided it offers a measurable advantage to users, it gets added.

von Home Investment Advisors an 10.12.2018

Thank you so much for your review, Sandy! You have given us the ultimate in compliments and we can't wait to continue to deliver an amazing platform for you and your business! Thank you!