Über PonyApp

Mobile application that helps horse owners with features such as whiteboard, my stable dashboard, log activities and more.

Erfahre mehr über PonyApp

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie PonyApp bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Rachel L.
Rider in USA

PonyApp simplifies every day at the barn. From keeping track of client horses to rehab it is awesome

The thing I like most about the PonyApp is the simplicity. It is very easy to use and look back in in case of a problem.

The thing that I like least about the PonyApp is the activities show up in order of least recent. In order to see what I logged yesterday, I need to scroll all the way to the bottom.

Jeanette G.
Barn Manager in USA

Quality and sleek program at an affordable price

The software is easy to use and allows horse owners and stable managers to collaborate easily. Additionally the newsfeed and swag are informative and fun.

I wish you were able to input data on the website as I upload data for my entire barn each Monday and it is time consuming to do from my phone.

Writer in Italien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Keep records simple

Kommentare: Great. Nice interface and easy to use. I would recommend it to horse owners.

I found this app good for billing and tracking costs and expenses. The income balance sheet is handy too.

Integration with computer records is a big tricky. Having to manually move over records is a pain to do.