Mind Reader

Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Muhammad S.
IT Coordinator

Vorteile: MindMup is basically Mind mapping application that helps you let your ideas flow on a chart.
Instead of paper, you can save your ideas on the cloud.
You can also use it as whiteboard in online sessions or meetings.
You can also attach a picture or any other document to any object.
With unlimited users, it's the cheapest mind map available in the market for Enterprise.

Nachteile: You can not arrange object with custome lines. It has its own curved line that adjust itself accounding to objecs position.

Just great for personal use

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Antti W.
HW designer
Medizinische Geräte, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Probably the JSON format allows clever people to write import and export filters to automate...e.g. to compose product structure in MindMup and export that to ERP?

Vorteile: I like that I could get started free. It is much cleaner to write stuff to MindMup than using pencil and eraser to achieve the same on paper. I like how the app integrates with Google and saves its data to Google Drive. I did not have to create a new account anywhere. I made the mistake of starting my first map in Cloud storage mode but I was still able to export the data to a .mup file and then open it again while in Drive storage mode. PNG export looked good.

Nachteile: Perhaps I am doing it wrong or have not found these features yet but...
My map grew quite large, to the point where I would have had use for hierarchical maps (link to another map from a node).
If MindMup would be used for business then I think at least linking to external documents would be needed.

Mind Mup

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Shain A.
Support Executive

Vorteile: MindMup is idea mapping application that help me let my ideas bloom on chart. Its cloud based applicaiton. The beauty is its so simple to use and learn. Its free for individuals users and keep data on cloud upto 6 months. It also adjusts the containers or objects it self, so don't need to worry about arranging them.

Nachteile: Its difficult to manage longer notes in MindMup

Mindmup is a great little flowchart tool!

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Board Member
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using mindmup free version to determine if it is user-friendly enough to purchase for a team. It has made the cut to the top three at this point.

Vorteile: This tool was super easy to learn, very easy to put together flow charts and diagrams. Using the free version

Nachteile: The only complaint I have (and it may be a quirk of thefree version) is that each time I edit a mindmup, it generates a new URL save - so if I am not careful, if working with bookmarks I end up opening the wrong one.

Very useful for planning

Bewertet am 17.3.2019
Managing Member
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use it for objective planning of future business strategy.

Vorteile: Links to google docs/drive. Free and premium versions are equally useful. Endless mapping size. Zoom, reorganize with ease.

Nachteile: Can take a while to load but not super slow or anything like that.

Can't acces my file anymore

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Rika L.
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Easy to draw the mind maps. Nice colors, elegant looking.

Nachteile: I can't open my file anymore, even though I downloaded it, I keep getting the same error message: "There was a problem connecting to Mindup. Please try again later." WTHF??