Wisp

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Phillip H.
Facility Manager
Kosmetik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: WISP has been excellent! Great technical and customer support an intuitive suite of built in reports and the ability to request customization. You can "right size" the module subscription to fit your need. The system is not bloated, it simply does what it promises to do and in my experience sometimes more than you expected. It is reassuring to know that I can answer various space and head count related questions usually in under 5 minutes.

Vorteile: The system is straight forward, easy to understand not overly complicated get the results you're looking for.

Nachteile: The only caveat it's difficult on mobile devices but it is being addressed.

von Gensler an 5.12.2019

Phillip, thank you for sharing this positive feedback on our software and advisory team! We're glad to hear that you are easily able to get the information you need and that Wisp is right-sized for your needs.

WISP's Overall Performance for my Job Function

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Frank A.
Senior Manager Of Moves and Renovations
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: WISP has revolutionized the way our company internally charges our departments rent for their space usage. Making rent allocation changes is so easy now and the export and reporting features are in real time as well. WISP's space accountability and seat assignment allows us to track underutilized space more efficiently and gives us the ability to know who is located where, and if we have vacancies that can be filled.

Vorteile: The ability to make assignment and accountability changes in real time is the most efficient feature to me. The functionality and reporting features have such an expanded capability. With this product we have cut down a tremendous amount of labor hours doing manual change requests and alterations to the primitive accountability process we had previously. With this product you can determine if you are utilizing your space to its maximum efficiency and see where and how you can improve.

Nachteile: The inability for the user/operator to add/move or reconfigure standard furniture while in the furniture layer as opposed to sending the request to support.

von Gensler an 17.12.2019

Frank, thank you so much for taking the time to write this detailed review! It's wonderful to hear how Wisp has significantly reduced your labor hours for change requests, reporting and rent allocation changes. We pride ourselves on making our clients' lives easier and love hearing how Wisp has made this impact!

WISP at Crestron

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Andrew R.
Director Real Estate & Workplace Services
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have given our employees the opportunity to find where their co-workers sit and provide the necessary and up to date information regarding each employee.

Vorteile: Easy to use and gives us what we need. The information is all in one place

Nachteile: Initial setup was painful, but that is the case with any option

von Gensler an 3.1.2020

Andrew, we are so pleased to hear that you find Wisp easy to use and are benefiting from all of your information in one place! We try to do as much heavy-lifting as possible during implementation to get our clients up and running quickly, however, we understand that learning new software and gathering all of the initial floor plans and information can be a challenge. I'm happy to hear you are now up and running. We are always improving processes and appreciate this feedback. Please continue to let us know how we can best support you!

Excellent User Friendly Program !!

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Marilyn P.
Sr Tactical Planner
Unterhaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has been a wonderful experience since day one! Each contact is so helpful and responds very quickly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our main contact and has helped us work out so many issues over the years and has worked closely with us to create the best possible way for Wisp to work for us, and have our information updated automatically when possible. Wonderful customer service! When I have questions they are quickly answered, issues resolved.

Vorteile: Very organized, easy to read and easy to get to the info I need. VERY user friendly. Quick to learn, quick to use. Provides us with the information we need a real time as we update. It offers more options that we have used.

Nachteile: There are times we wish it could conform to our detailed specifics. Having said that, we are aware that with programing changes you can accomplish most requests but with our restricted budgets and timeframes some aren't attainable.....or would really be worth the costs.

von Gensler an 3.1.2020

Marilyn, it's wonderful to hear this positive feedback, and we are so happy that you've found Wisp insightful and easy to use! We strive to deliver the highest level of customer service and your long-time account leader will be thrilled with this review on how he had helped your team succeed. Thank you!

AT&T - CRE WISP

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Daniel B.
CRE - Sr. Tactical Planner
Immobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the layout of the program, once you understand how to navigate through the program it is very user friendly. All of my buildings and occupancy data can be accessed in a matter of seconds which is very helpful for a campus of 4,500+ employees. The color coded occupancy data per leader is also very helpful when overseeing the floor plate by Business Unit. I also appreciated the fact that I was able to add my floor leads to ensure the occupancy is accurate.

Nachteile: At first, it was a little difficult to navigate but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team did a great job of hosting training sessions. These worked really well for my team and I. It would also be nice to incorporate our HR systems into WISP so that it tracks when employees leave the business by generating a report. I agree that not tying it web phone as employees sometimes change their own seats would cause too much confusion but if a notice when they leave was made available that would be helpful. Although I believe that would have to be on the AT&T side and not through WISP.

von Gensler an 3.1.2020

Daniel, we love to hear that Wisp is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It's great that you've granted your floor leads access to help maintain the datawe always encourage this as it helps improve data accuracy and integrity! With such a huge campus, easily accessing your portfolio within seconds sounds like a big help. When you are ready to further integrate your HR systems with Wisp, let us know and we will be happy to assist.

Wonderful Software

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Sara E.
Representative Admin
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our facilities department uses this software on a daily basis. It offers our team the ability to track placement of associates, printers, cameras, etc. and allows us to track changes. I really love that we have other office sites uploaded so even though I have never traveled to them, I have an understanding of the other offices without leaving my desk.

Vorteile: I love the ease of use of this software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always offering new tips and tricks, and will keep me updated on any upcoming updates. This software does everything my company needs for space planning.

Nachteile: We've run into some discrepancies on the back-end at times, but anytime we point it out, it is quickly taken care of.

von Gensler an 3.1.2020

Sara, we are thrilled to hear that Wisp has increased your connection with other offices and is a daily asset to your facilities department. Ease of use and ongoing improvement are top priorities for us, and we love hearing when our clients feel we are meeting these goals! I'm glad that you've been able to work through any challenges with your account leader, and we look forward to many more years of service!

WISP: A Facility Manager's Best Friend

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Rachel S.
Facilities Project Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: WISP is a great tool for tracking our facility's layouts and the personnel within them. We are loving the changes and new features the company rolls out on a regular basis to make the utilization of the software and the data we glean from it an exceptional experience. Working with our customer manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has made this entire process a breeze. His positive attitude and willingness to go above and beyond really makes the entire WISP program top notch!

Nachteile: We would love a mobile version, please!!

von Gensler an 3.1.2020

Rachel, we love hearing enthusiastic feedback like this from our clients! Our advisors pride themselves on going above and beyond and they will appreciate this review. We're so glad to hear that you've enjoyed the new features and functionality. Our development team is currently working towards more mobile-friendly functionality so expect this in the future!

Wisp is the way to go!

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Gina G.
Administrative Operations Specialist
Rechtsberatung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wisp has come in handy numerous times for very last minute requests. It was a crucial part of our office move and continues to be a beneficial asset to day-to-day operations.

Vorteile: It's so user friendly and easy to learn! Plus, it provides so much useful information, between having the most up to date floor plans to obtaining current reports and rosters in less than a minute, Wisp can truly do so much! Besides the product itself, Wisp team is amazing to work with as well! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who taught me everything I know about Wisp and continues to teach more new features about the product, was so patient and helpful from the start. She never hesitates to respond quickly and effectively.

Nachteile: The ability to customize reports easily, I think this is the one part I'm still becoming acclimated with.

von Gensler an 17.12.2019

Gina, we are so happy to hear that Wisp provides you with such useful information and that you are continuing to unlock more value as you learn more from your Wisp Advisor. The team will be thrilled to hear this feedback. Thank you for the wonderful review!

WISP - Space Panning

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Shawn B.
Sr Property Project Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use the tool every day

Vorteile: Easy of use - flexibility - customer support

Nachteile: just concerns with flash - that will be solved soon.

von Gensler an 3.1.2020

Shawn, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear you find Wisp flexible and easy to use every day. I'm happy to share that your concern about the use of Flash within part of Wisp is nearly resolved. Please keep an open dialogue with your Wisp Advisor to discuss the non-Flash option and transition timeline. We look forward to working with you for many years to come!

WISP is a game changer

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Erin T.
Senior Tactical Planner
Architektur & Planung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Quick turnaround on reports/data and flexibility to easily manipulate the data in various views that our leadership needs to different scenario future planning. WISP is a lifesaver for occupancy tracking

Vorteile: It is very intuitive and even when I can't figure out how to do something the support team is exceptional with quick responses and help!

Nachteile: I wish it was user friendly on a tablet device

von Gensler an 17.12.2019

Erin, we can't thank you enough for this wonderful review of Wisp and our dedicated support team! We're so glad Wisp has made scenario planning and accessing data easier for you! Thank you!