Über LeadConnect

Lead Connect: führendes LinkedIn-Automatisierungstool. Das vollautomatische Tool ermöglicht eine bessere Verbindung und Nachverfolgungen sowie Massennachrichten.

Erfahre mehr über LeadConnect

The reporting and dashboard are user friendly as well as tracking responses.

Bewertungen zu LeadConnect

LeadConnect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 98 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LeadConnect bereits verwendet?

Zach
Zach
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, a few downsides

Kommentare: Very useful platform that got me great results and had many great features. Could use a bit more polish on the User Interface and in having Training available to clarify strategy for using the software itself. I personally feel like it's priced a bit too high considering it doesn't operate in the cloud (and thus only runs when your computer is running) and am currently using a competitor that solves these problems.

LeadConnect worked great to consistently reach out on LinkedIn in an intelligent way. The connection systems and follow ups were well thought out. The integration with Hubspot was very useful as well for further prospecting.

The price compared to the value was too high to me. The software runs in the chrome browser, which means my computer needed to be on and running for this to function. I personally would rather it just run and not have another thing to think about. Only intregrating with HubSpot was problematic for how I wanted to follow up. Hubspot is a great place to start, but in order to get access to things like multiple pipelines... Hubspot ends up being overpriced. So only having HubSpot as an option increases the overall cost or complexity of using Leadconnect itself. The User Interface looks dated and is a bit clunky, though it gets the job done. The support was responsive, though after trying other platforms... I ended up having a much better understanding of some of the intricacies of how LeadConnect was supposed to work (though to be fair, I quickly saw downsides in other softwares as well because LeadConnect got some things very right)

Mophammed Yusuf
Director of Business Development & Marketing in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good value for money

Kommentare: I am increasing my prospecting KPI's.

It automates my prospecting and adds value to my social selling.

There are occasional glitches but for the most part the customer support is responsive.

Christopher
Social Media Marketing Manager in Deutschland
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Concept but some flaws

Kommentare: As at the moment this is the only software that works for what we do with our company, we will keep working with it, but as soon as a better option is found we will definitly switch to that.

- the possibility of making a team with blacklist - follow up messages - possibility to reach out to support via chat - fast response time - possibility to have phone or zoom call with support

- Free Trial Version is running without errors but errors appear as soon as you switched to payed version - 100 invitations are not reached every day even though LC is running all day long - Every Blacklist skipping is counted as 1 of the 100 sent invitations an some team members cant sent out enough invitations. LC should count this up to 200 actions (or more if technical possible). - This should be communicated clearly first hand - looking at my problems but offering no solution, just repeating to say "everything works fine" while my problems stay the same - support sometimes feels clueless, and just says "thats just how it is" - Support behaved unprofessional in zoom call We got into an argument about the Blacklist Skipping and Lead Connect rarely reaching the 100 out of 100 invitations. While I was calmly claiming that when I pay for 100 sent invitations I want to get 100 invitations or I could just downgrade may plan the Support got angry shoutet "this is bullshit!" and cancelled the Zoom call out of the blue. - when I pay for 100 sent invitations I want to get 100 invitations - integration of an chatbot for answering replys would be appreciated

Antwort von Lead Connect

Thanks for the review. We did investigate the issue reported here. And found that support tried to explain you why tool is not sending 100 requests as you had people in your query which are already Invited manually by you. Tool will make sure that you do not reach LinkedIn limits and when we trigger a profile view we count that towards the limits hence without sending Invite as they are already Invited we reduce your quota to make sure your account is safe. Same was informed multiple time during meeting as well. As suggested loosing 5-6 request is much better than LinkedIn Jail so we wont be able to help much here. You need to either put those already Invited people in blacklist or refine your search query. Hope this helps. Also please note that our tool makes sure that if person was invited before using any of our sequence this will not happen as we filter our such profiles at our end before triggering Profile view on LinkedIn and your quota is not counted.

Angela
Director of Agency Development in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Value

Kommentare: It works well but need to check frequently to refresh

It does the work for me and frees up my time.

Support is only during hours in India. I'm in the US.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Linkedin Lead Generation Tool

Kommentare: The tedious undertakings of producing leads is currently robotized for me and now I can use my time for much imperative work like changing over Leads to Customers.

Just begun utilizing a couple of months back and it is sparing me a huge amount of time. It's very easy to understand and permits a lot of control of the discussion in the event that you need to message outside of the grouping you set up or skirt a succession if a lead has asked for a call before the arrangement is finished. I"m as yet finding out about it, however things are progressing pretty well. The client administration is additionally quick and responsive. I truly like that. Much appreciated Lead Connect

Better approach to utilize LinkedIn, with smart messaging cadence,Unlimited Hub-spot and Email Finder Integrations - Stability Improvements - Auto withdrawal of solicitations - Individual control of Followups

Nuno
Nuno
Managing Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good, but room for improvement

Kommentare: I think the solution have great potential, I like the features and the options available. But needs to be more polished, be more user friendly and have a better support.

The best feature is the ability to create an automate cascading messaging system. From the initial connect message to follow up messages. Because I use HubSpot CRM the integration with it is also useful.

The worst is the link between LeadConnect and your Sales Navigator LinkedIn lists. I'm having a lot of connections from completely different locations, even using Geography/region filter switch. The support is also poor, they don't have enough information and you can't contact anyone, no chat or email support.

Robert
Robert
Managing Member in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Powerful marketing tool

Kommentare: I'm getting new customers and new referral partners every week!

Very helpful and powerful tool. I use it daily, and closed business as a result. If you have customers that use LinkedIn, I can't think of any business that would not benefit from this product.

It takes a little time to fully grasp the concepts of "responding" versus "accepting" and a couple of minor items like this. You also have to remember to keep LinkedIn and the extension running in order for the software to function. These are very minor compared to the value of the product.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Literally love this LinkedIn Connection software.

I love how you can target exactly who you want. Makes it incredibly easy to connect with potential clients.

Honestly the only complaint I have is that you can't use it on Mac. I have to set up a Virtual Windows Desktop to use it.

Antwort von Lead Connect

Thanks for the review. And we are glad that you love our services. You can surely use on your Mac as we are browser based solution you can use on any device which support google Chrome. Reach out to support to learn more. Happy Prospecting :)

Juan
Juan
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and customer service

It is easy to use and does exactly what it claims to do. I liked that it synced up with my CRM. They also have another product, LinkedFusion, which I'm planning to try out. They are always available to provide technical support.

It doesn't sync up with some CRMs but they help you set up Zapier.

Bhavin
Entrepreneur in Indien
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing features & easy to understand tool....!!!!

Kommentare: Amazing work by the team. Kudos...!!!!!
You made our work easier & we can use our time in many other productive work.

I have been using since last 1 month & that too in a team. The tool is easy to understand. All functionalities are very useful. Blacklist is a very useful feature for my use. This feature makes sure that no same prospect is being reached out by my multiple teammates.

One suggestion to the team, if they can add email touch point & show real-time reports of sequence which are being sent weekly now.

Maz
Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LeadConnect - a solid alternative to Jet Buzz

Kommentare: I signed up with LeadConnect to automate messaging on LinkedIn to get leads for my business. It has been very good in that respect. It could definitely use some more features given the high cost and the customer support could be better, but overall, my experience has been good so far. I have been checking out other tools, but so far nothing I've seen is as easy to set up as LeadConnect is. If something does come along at a lower price point, I would definitely consider switching for the reasons I mentioned.

The software makes automating messages with time delays very easy. The interface is pretty user friendly as well.

The cost is high and the customer support could be better. It would be great to be able to add attachments, emojis, etc in messages like you can in LinkedIn. It'd also be nice if there was a way to correct someone's name if it was in all caps or all lower case using the variables. I'd also like the ability to copy current sequences so minor edits can be made instead of having to recreate the entire sequence from scratch. The name scrubber also does not seem to work 100% of the time. Some tutorials outlining all the features would be appreciated as well.

Max
self employed video producer in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

It's great, but a lot of bucks and improvement needed

Kommentare: In the end, it's saving time for me, even though I sometimes need to fix the mentioned problems myself.

For someone who generates leads mainly through linkedIn, this software is must have! Because it does all the necessary work for contacting people so that I can focus on my business.

I don't know where to start. Sometimes it just stops contacting people without even notifying me or giving a specific error. So I need to contact the support or do research which is a time consumer. For a software THAT expensive, this is a NO GO. The Usability therefore is awful. Sometimes, a follow up message won't be send and I don't know why. There are a lot of these little issues that appear which make this software not wort the price YET, because it's still in a huge development process.

Tjasa
Recruiter in Deutschland
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

LeadConnect for Antler

Once set up, it runs on its own in the background. Also, errors can be tracked.

It takes a long time to send out all connection requests.

Derek
Project manager in Kanada
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helps save time so I can concentrate on other things

Kommentare: I am extremly happy to have found LeadConnect, I would spend one to two hours a day researching for leads now I can use that time to follow up with the leads that do come in.

It is very easy to set up and once it is rolling the leads flow in by themselves.

The one down side about this software is when you have no more prospects to enroll message you can not put the enroll number to zero, you must either delete the sequence or keep it at one enrollment. The down side of this is that bt deleting your sequence you no linger can see your previous research and if you leave it at one it takes away the number of searches you can do by day.

Ab
Ceo in Niederlande
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Buggy software

Kommentare: The service is horrible. The people dont know what they are talking about

The promise is great to automate linkedin outeeach efforts and save a lot of time

The software is really buggy and almost cost me my linkedin profile being blocked

Dhaval
Sr. PHP Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best tools for Linkedin Automation

Kommentare: Greate

Define your audience Setup Invite Message Setup Follow Up Messages Sync prospect to hubspot

Frontend design needs to be improved for the end-user.

Saadia
Self-employed in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

First time user

Kommentare: It's my first time ever using such a software and its been fine. I have never used any other so can't compare.

It's easy to use and form what I can see they keep upgrading it to handle bugs/glitches

Customer Support takes a long time to revert. They are not on line all the time, sometimes take a day or more to revert or engage which can be frustrating if its urgent. But they are very helpful once you do get them on line and usually solve the problem very quickly.

Jorge
Owner in Mexiko
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerfull tool,

Kommentare: I think they need a better affiliate systems, I don´t mind promoting my link but they handle affiliate reporting on google sheets and manual updates.

I like how can integrate with hubspot and how easy is to use

Is funtionallity limit, good for novice but is looking for full crm features this is not for you.

Antwort von Lead Connect

Thanks for reviewing us. And we surely will improve on our Affiliate system. Soon we will release an automated system which tracks the affiliate bonus automatically.

Caroline
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Neuseeland
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LeadConnect

Kommentare: LeadConnect is great I can reach out to more people on LI and grow my network without having to do too much.

I like that you can set it up and it works in the background. It saves me lots of time instead of going through LI profiles manually one by one

I noticed LeadConnect doesn't connect to everyone in the sequence but not sure why, a couple of times I have had to do the same sequence to get the missed people.

Joseph
Territory Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Lead connect Delivers

Kommentare: LC is a huge time saver. Overall my experience has been extremely positive.

LeadConnect is easy to use. It is especially powerful when coupled with Sales Navigator to narrow search.

So far every competitor of this tool appears to be just a reskined version. There are no differences. It seems like someone sold their code/UI to all the players. I'd love a more robust tool.

Raul
CMO in Italien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Methodology Automation

Kommentare: It really replicates human behaviour in sending our invitations.
In doing that, it doesn't "feel" like a bot :-)

Easiness of set up. It automates what, previously, I was already doing manually.

I would add sequential numbers to the steps to follow: i.e. 1 - Name 2 - Define Target Audience 3 - Messages in order to make more clear, and error-proof, what the user has to define and in which sequence.

Ashwani
Assistant Manager in Indien
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: It is saving my time.

Bulk communication in one go, saves time, looks personalized all the time.

Its very costly, customer will opt other options if they are cost centric.

Drew
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wanted it to work bettwr

Kommentare: Over all I was slightly disappointed by this and wished it was a little easier to use

I like the ease of the app and the ease of finding the markings on the equipment and the ease of overall use

I really didn’t like how it was confusing to use. I had a lot of trouble getting the app to find the piece of equipment I was using

ryan
Director in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Driving attendance to webinars for demonstration of our product.

Set it and go. The reporting and dashboard are user friendly as well as tracking responses.

I have to keep resetting the URL when I know there are still many more prospects.

Iuliia
Sr. Technical Sourcer in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to use

Kommentare: In general, I enjoyed working with this tool. Definitely a must for the business.

LeadConnect is easy to use. Very user-friendly interface. The stats updates in real time.

Would be awesome to have all features in one place without opening extra links.