LeadConnect Erfahrungen

Über LeadConnect

Lead Connect: führendes LinkedIn-Automatisierungstool. Das vollautomatische Tool ermöglicht eine bessere Verbindung und Nachverfolgungen sowie Massennachrichten.

Erfahre mehr über LeadConnect

The reporting and dashboard are user friendly as well as tracking responses.

So far every competitor of this tool appears to be just a reskined version. There are no differences.

Bewertungen zu LeadConnect

LeadConnect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LeadConnect bereits verwendet?

Zach H.
Zach H.
Founder in USA

Great software, a few downsides

Kommentare: Very useful platform that got me great results and had many great features. Could use a bit more polish on the User Interface and in having Training available to clarify strategy for using the software itself. I personally feel like it's priced a bit too high considering it doesn't operate in the cloud (and thus only runs when your computer is running) and am currently using a competitor that solves these problems.

LeadConnect worked great to consistently reach out on LinkedIn in an intelligent way. The connection systems and follow ups were well thought out. The integration with Hubspot was very useful as well for further prospecting.

The price compared to the value was too high to me. The software runs in the chrome browser, which means my computer needed to be on and running for this to function. I personally would rather it just run and not have another thing to think about. Only intregrating with HubSpot was problematic for how I wanted to follow up. Hubspot is a great place to start, but in order to get access to things like multiple pipelines... Hubspot ends up being overpriced. So only having HubSpot as an option increases the overall cost or complexity of using Leadconnect itself. The User Interface looks dated and is a bit clunky, though it gets the job done. The support was responsive, though after trying other platforms... I ended up having a much better understanding of some of the intricacies of how LeadConnect was supposed to work (though to be fair, I quickly saw downsides in other softwares as well because LeadConnect got some things very right)

Mophammed yusuf B.
Director of Business Development & Marketing in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good value for money

Kommentare: I am increasing my prospecting KPI's.

It automates my prospecting and adds value to my social selling.

There are occasional glitches but for the most part the customer support is responsive.

Christopher F.
Social Media Marketing Manager in Deutschland
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Concept but some flaws

Kommentare: As at the moment this is the only software that works for what we do with our company, we will keep working with it, but as soon as a better option is found we will definitly switch to that.

- the possibility of making a team with blacklist - follow up messages - possibility to reach out to support via chat - fast response time - possibility to have phone or zoom call with support

- Free Trial Version is running without errors but errors appear as soon as you switched to payed version - 100 invitations are not reached every day even though LC is running all day long - Every Blacklist skipping is counted as 1 of the 100 sent invitations an some team members cant sent out enough invitations. LC should count this up to 200 actions (or more if technical possible). - This should be communicated clearly first hand - looking at my problems but offering no solution, just repeating to say "everything works fine" while my problems stay the same - support sometimes feels clueless, and just says "thats just how it is" - Support behaved unprofessional in zoom call We got into an argument about the Blacklist Skipping and Lead Connect rarely reaching the 100 out of 100 invitations. While I was calmly claiming that when I pay for 100 sent invitations I want to get 100 invitations or I could just downgrade may plan the Support got angry shoutet "this is bullshit!" and cancelled the Zoom call out of the blue. - when I pay for 100 sent invitations I want to get 100 invitations - integration of an chatbot for answering replys would be appreciated

Antwort von Lead Connect

Thanks for the review. We did investigate the issue reported here. And found that support tried to explain you why tool is not sending 100 requests as you had people in your query which are already Invited manually by you. Tool will make sure that you do not reach LinkedIn limits and when we trigger a profile view we count that towards the limits hence without sending Invite as they are already Invited we reduce your quota to make sure your account is safe. Same was informed multiple time during meeting as well. As suggested loosing 5-6 request is much better than LinkedIn Jail so we wont be able to help much here. You need to either put those already Invited people in blacklist or refine your search query. Hope this helps. Also please note that our tool makes sure that if person was invited before using any of our sequence this will not happen as we filter our such profiles at our end before triggering Profile view on LinkedIn and your quota is not counted.

Angela R.
Director of Agency Development in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Value

Kommentare: It works well but need to check frequently to refresh

It does the work for me and frees up my time.

Support is only during hours in India. I'm in the US.

Nuno S.
Nuno S.
Managing Director in UK

Good, but room for improvement

Kommentare: I think the solution have great potential, I like the features and the options available. But needs to be more polished, be more user friendly and have a better support.

The best feature is the ability to create an automate cascading messaging system. From the initial connect message to follow up messages. Because I use HubSpot CRM the integration with it is also useful.

The worst is the link between LeadConnect and your Sales Navigator LinkedIn lists. I'm having a lot of connections from completely different locations, even using Geography/region filter switch. The support is also poor, they don't have enough information and you can't contact anyone, no chat or email support.

Robert F.
Robert F.
Managing Member in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Powerful marketing tool

Kommentare: I'm getting new customers and new referral partners every week!

Very helpful and powerful tool. I use it daily, and closed business as a result. If you have customers that use LinkedIn, I can't think of any business that would not benefit from this product.

It takes a little time to fully grasp the concepts of "responding" versus "accepting" and a couple of minor items like this. You also have to remember to keep LinkedIn and the extension running in order for the software to function. These are very minor compared to the value of the product.

Founder in USA

Literally love this LinkedIn Connection software.

I love how you can target exactly who you want. Makes it incredibly easy to connect with potential clients.

Honestly the only complaint I have is that you can't use it on Mac. I have to set up a Virtual Windows Desktop to use it.

Antwort von Lead Connect

Thanks for the review. And we are glad that you love our services. You can surely use on your Mac as we are browser based solution you can use on any device which support google Chrome. Reach out to support to learn more. Happy Prospecting :)

Juan D.
Juan D.
CEO in USA

Great product and customer service

It is easy to use and does exactly what it claims to do. I liked that it synced up with my CRM. They also have another product, LinkedFusion, which I'm planning to try out. They are always available to provide technical support.

It doesn't sync up with some CRMs but they help you set up Zapier.

Bhavin M.
Entrepreneur in Indien
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing features & easy to understand tool....!!!!

Kommentare: Amazing work by the team. Kudos...!!!!!
You made our work easier & we can use our time in many other productive work.

I have been using since last 1 month & that too in a team. The tool is easy to understand. All functionalities are very useful. Blacklist is a very useful feature for my use. This feature makes sure that no same prospect is being reached out by my multiple teammates.

One suggestion to the team, if they can add email touch point & show real-time reports of sequence which are being sent weekly now.

Inbound Sales Expert in Indien
11-50 Mitarbeiter

It was amazing, Thier support team guides precisely on any issues regarding Lead Connect.

Kommentare: The tiresome tasks of generating leads is now automated for me and now I can utilize my time for much important work like converting Leads to Customers.

Everything is just perfect but blacklisting and follow-up features are the ones I loved the most. And it's just that you need to put in efforts once and you'll be generating leads daily, I find that the best.

Maybe its nothing about the tool that I didn't like. Sequences, Prospecting, Exporting Leads, Message Cadence everything is just so perfect.

Kenrick C.
Founder in Spanien

On its way to becoming a major player

Kommentare: Overall, this software is very good with the potential to be great. I've already recommended it to 2 friends since support is so responsive that I feel confident they won't be left hanging like some other tools out there.

Without a doubt the best things about LeadConnect are the ability to create AUTOMATED message sequences and the automatic reply detection which stops sequences when a prospect replies. None of the other tools I've worked with have both and they are game changers. As I build out my agency, the ability to create team blacklists so prospects don't get hit with messages from other team members will also be critical to our success.

The reporting needs a lot of work. We need visibility into which messages are generating responses and easier access to seeing the daily conversion rates for things like the connection messages. The other major thing that's currently lacking is the ability to create A/B or multivariate split-tests to gain the types of insights a professional marketer needs to optimize their campaigns. Also on the wishlist would be the ability to include images or videos since those are supported natively on the platform.

Hiring Across Profiles |HR in Indien

Great Linkedin Lead Generation Tool

Kommentare: The tedious undertakings of producing leads is currently robotized for me and now I can use my time for much imperative work like changing over Leads to Customers.

Just begun utilizing a couple of months back and it is sparing me a huge amount of time. It's very easy to understand and permits a lot of control of the discussion in the event that you need to message outside of the grouping you set up or skirt a succession if a lead has asked for a call before the arrangement is finished. I"m as yet finding out about it, however things are progressing pretty well. The client administration is additionally quick and responsive. I truly like that. Much appreciated Lead Connect

Better approach to utilize LinkedIn, with smart messaging cadence,Unlimited Hub-spot and Email Finder Integrations - Stability Improvements - Auto withdrawal of solicitations - Individual control of Followups

Maz Q.
Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

LeadConnect - a solid alternative to Jet Buzz

Kommentare: I signed up with LeadConnect to automate messaging on LinkedIn to get leads for my business. It has been very good in that respect. It could definitely use some more features given the high cost and the customer support could be better, but overall, my experience has been good so far. I have been checking out other tools, but so far nothing I've seen is as easy to set up as LeadConnect is. If something does come along at a lower price point, I would definitely consider switching for the reasons I mentioned.

The software makes automating messages with time delays very easy. The interface is pretty user friendly as well.

The cost is high and the customer support could be better. It would be great to be able to add attachments, emojis, etc in messages like you can in LinkedIn. It'd also be nice if there was a way to correct someone's name if it was in all caps or all lower case using the variables. I'd also like the ability to copy current sequences so minor edits can be made instead of having to recreate the entire sequence from scratch. The name scrubber also does not seem to work 100% of the time. Some tutorials outlining all the features would be appreciated as well.

Adrian T.
Adrian T.
Practice Leader - Future of Work (Technology) in Singapur
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Automate your LinkedIn invites

Kommentare: My LinkedIn connections skyrockted and I also uses the messaging function to to outreach and drive traffic.

The ability to set-and-forget and help me to scale the number of new LinkedIn invites I can send out versus doing it manually.

If there are multiple threads, it can be hard to know if you may be repeating the message or not. They have a blacklist function that automatically disable a profile from being included into another campaign but that also mean omission from a totally separate campaign. The switch to adjust that is too limited now.

Han P.
Account manager in Deutschland
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I hope you’ll take this review well!

Kommentare: I am using LeadConnect for a client. Otherwise I would not choose it for myself because there are better alternatives on the marke. I am sorry folks...

It runs automatically. I don’t have more to say.

Complicated navigation, for example if I need to edit the sequences I need to access Sequence from the browser toolbar instead of Sequence from the navigation of the web app. Sometimes it doesn’t send out enough invites for a day when I run from CSV file. The limit on the number of connections and messages sent. High price. Impolite customer service. Seriously, the supporter’s responses were always without greetings, and including sentences like “No refund.” (?!)

Josh S.
SDR in USA

LeadConnect is amazing!

LeadConnect is so easy to set up. It's like having an additional person on your team with LeadConnect. I have tons of responses every day and it has nearly doubled my production!

There's not much I would change. Perhaps more reporting and analytics? Visuals around prospect heat mapping!

Marek S.
Consultant in Deutschland
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not perfect but it does its job

- Good use of the follow up sequences - Easy way to connect with interesting people & prospects - Almost automatically usage - It's easy to start split tests and get to know your own target group better - Good possibilities to get a few leads every week

- Sometimes confusing due to strange displayed sequence of messages - A couple of times there was a problem that the same messages were sent twice - The Support ist not always as friendly and helpful as I would wish

Timothy W.
Director in Spanien

Great tool for developing business on LinkedIn

Kommentare: 10/10 experience so far. Customer experience is fast, responsive and they're really on the ball. This is so important for me.

I've used Lead Connect for what must be over six months. It's helped me get a lot of great new clients through its automation of messaging.

I'd like to see new features that can help you target your ideal buyer persona because it's becoming a challenge when the number of connect possibilities run out. Perhaps there are other things that can be integrated too, like sending automated inmails, optimisation of your LI profile for keywords and so forth

Eduardo V.
Inside Sales Representative in USA

Great tool for social selling and building your network

Kommentare: LeadConnect helped me grow my network in a very easy and quick manner. It was fun to set up each sequence and the automated messages, and just see my network grow quickly. This allowed me to get in front of more connections (the right connections!) and spark more conversations with connections that I want to speak with.

I really liked that I was able to automate most of the process of sending out my invitations to connect and how easy it was to set up different sequences. I used LinkedIn and Sales Navigator to create similar persona campaigns and was able to easily set up the sequence and email templates to run in the back end while I focused on connecting with connections that responded or closing deals.

The reporting capabilities of this were not my favorite since it's not possible to manage responses or conversations and lead scoring from the LeadConnect directly.

Max R.
self employed video producer in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

It's great, but a lot of bucks and improvement needed

Kommentare: In the end, it's saving time for me, even though I sometimes need to fix the mentioned problems myself.

For someone who generates leads mainly through linkedIn, this software is must have! Because it does all the necessary work for contacting people so that I can focus on my business.

I don't know where to start. Sometimes it just stops contacting people without even notifying me or giving a specific error. So I need to contact the support or do research which is a time consumer. For a software THAT expensive, this is a NO GO. The Usability therefore is awful. Sometimes, a follow up message won't be send and I don't know why. There are a lot of these little issues that appear which make this software not wort the price YET, because it's still in a huge development process.

Writer in USA
Think-Tanks, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Most effective option for expanding, automating your Linkedin network

Kommentare: Very solid, resilient program. Sometimes my VPN disconnects for a few seconds and so my internet will go down. LinkedIn Connect was the only option that continued completing it's tasks once my vpn killswitch was disengaged. Very stable. I think my decision to get premium will continue to pay dividends.

The 'sequences' feature is unparalleled. I have tried LH and Octopus in the past but I have found the most seamless experience (for adding 2nd connections) in LeadConnect. The other thing I would add is how great the logging is. I can see exactly how many invitations were sent, at what time, and how many have been accepted in _real time.

There was a bit of trial and error. I would have appreciated a 1-time pop up with a link to a youtube video explaining the functionality... (like how LH does when you click a new task ie 'endorse my contacts')

Marcin S.
BDM in Polen

I like LC

Kommentare: very good, but it's not the most efficient lead generating tool, leads are becoming robots resistant I think.

automation, options, dashboard, customer service ,

problems that list of leads expires, system suspends and I have to paste the same search criteria again, thus it won't run automaticaly, previous problems with geography, leads location,

Kameron H.
Wealth Management Advisor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

This is the Linkedin tool everyone's been looking for

I have a few things that I really enjoy about Leadconnect. The first was that it's stand-alone program that can run in the background within LinkedIn and does not disrupt my sessions. I've tried other programs that basically take over your linkedin page and you're not able to do much while they're running. I also love how easy it is to set up a new sequence and that they track previous invites for you and make sure that you don't send duplicate invitations.

The only thing I don't care for within Leadconnect is that you must have a google chrome app installed and also a web browser up to do different parts of the sequence and messaging. I'd love for all steps from start to finish be on the chrome app so that it's more streamlined.

Owner in Kanada

Does What It's Supposed To Do

Kommentare: Was great, talked to the founder directly. They were helpful when it came to getting set up on the agency plan.

I like the fact that you can customize the list of people you want to send your invites to. Many similar programs make you work off of the LinkedIn search results I also like the hubspot integration.

A couple of nuanced things like having to set the number of messages you want to go out for each campaign.

Business Director in Kanada
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Connection assistant

Kommentare: Generally really happy with the service offered. I did not research other options on the market - instead I found this and did not need to get a different software package. It has helped me connect to specific people as well as reach out with a direct message to those on my network.

The software makes it easy to search and reach out to people on the LinkedIn network; start a conversation; as well as continue to develop a business relationship. It automates the process saving a lot of time! This is certainly something that social media marketers will be using so get yourself this and tailor-make it for yourself.

It will only run when the internet connection is available - that means that there will be times when the service wont run e.g. when away from the desk [but who is nowadays!?]