YouthCenter Erfahrungen

Über YouthCenter

YouthCenter is a cloud-based Juvenile Case Management Software used by juvenile case management teams in a variety of settings.

Erfahre mehr über YouthCenter

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu YouthCenter

YouthCenter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 12 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du YouthCenter bereits verwendet?

Mic G.
Project Leader in USA
Strafverfolgung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

YouthCenter Works Great for Juvenile Detention

Kommentare: YouthCenter has been great and it has put all our information in one spot that can be accessed from anywhere.

YouthCenter can be accessed from anywhere. It is customizable and very easy to use and navigate. Form Builder is a plus and you can customize forms to meet our needs. You can limit access or increase access in reference to a employees job responsibilities. The ability to run reports on almost anything is helpful. YouthCenter is continuously being updated with new features and enhancements!

It works great for what we use it as and I have no complaints!

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear from case managers and administrators who are actively using YouthCenter - particularly in Juvenile Detention Centers. If you ever have any issues or suggestions for the system don't hesitate to reach out to support@youthcenter.net. We're here to help!

Timothy H.
Team Leader in USA
Justiz, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Youth Center review

Kommentare: None that I know of.

I like how it speeds up the process of getting things done such as reports and 7 day reports. The spell is is very handy for our employees. Adding a grammar check would be beneficial.

It may be easier to use if more categories were added so a user can just click on what they need instead of having to go through several areas.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear from case managers and administrators who are actively using YouthCenter. We're always looking to improve the software for users like yourself. If you ever have any issues or suggestions for the system don't hesitate to reach out to support@youthcenter.net. We're here to help! We would love to get your input on making the system easier to use - fewer clicks are better.

Lana K.
Gender Services Program Coordinator in USA
Justiz, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

YouthCenter

to view all incoming notes on clients from other sources that input data

I have not yet come across any issues that I feel need to be improved on

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear from case managers who are actively using YouthCenter. If you ever have any issues or suggestions for the system don't hesitate to reach out to support@youthcenter.net. We're here to help!

Robin L.
Community Justice/Detention Director in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Court Stream

Kommentare: The case management program is user friendly and therefore ideal for training new staff for agencies that have high turnover. The customer service that is available is like no other. I wish our internal IT department could respond as quickly to technical problems as the highly trained and personable BizStream staff does.

This software was built for the user in mind in terms of being able to configure the layout and build reports as appropriate for individual facilities.

I really cannot think of a single complaint about this software. It fits the needs of our agency very well.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your kind review! As you mentioned, we try extremely hard to provide great customer service and support. As always, if there is anything we can do to help, don't hesitate to reach out to us for support!

Tori B.
Director in USA
Strafverfolgung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Two thumbs up!

Kommentare: YouthCenter has benefitted our organization tremendously. It allows us to access information quickly for State licensing purposes and organizes our data through generating reports that we create so we are able to collect meaningful data.

The customer service is amazing. YouthCenter works very hard to make the software applicable to our agency by listening to suggestions for content, vocabulary, and logistics that are pertinent to our line of work. The software is user friendly and technologically advanced.

There isn't really anything that stands out as an issue.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your review Tori! We do our best to poll our users for input on how they use the software and how we provide solutions to their daily case management needs. Look for upcoming webinars on new features and user group meetings in the near future.

Steve A.
Operations Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SHC Review

Kommentare: It was tricky to switch over from our old data base system but now that we have trained everyone and gotten all new staff on board I don't think we could live without this system. The ease of accessing information in a organized way is great and very helpful to our clients as well when needing to update things in their file.

We like that we are able to really customize the reports for ALL our different program needs and reports. I personally as the data person like that I can slice out so much information that can not only be used for reports but also for resource development and program evaluation within the agency.

Sometimes some of the categories are hard to change to fit the language that our agency uses as a whole however the ones that we have really needed changed the support staff has helped us in doing so.

Chris F.
Asst. Case Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Youth Center

Kommentare: I was very impressed with all of the information that I didn't even know existed. Paperwork that I have been completing for years (that no one read) is now accessible to every one on out office.

Very easy to use: Once trained, I was very impressed with how much information was at my fingertips. Customer Service: Not being the most computer savvy, I needed help. The support team was very prompt and saw the issue through until it was resolved. They helped me understand and the struggle was solved.

Not much to say for this except what took so long.

Thom L.
Juvenile Court Director in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

YouthCenter

Being able to review case activity, visual analytics, and reports.

We would like to see an update programming tab use and functionality. The ability to send message for court hearings.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear from users who are actively in YouthCenter. This month we will have an update to our programs and placements that have additional tracking capabilities - all suggested feature improvements by users like yourself. In 2022, we're looking to add notifications for court hearings and other scheduled events in the YouthCenter Calendar. Keep an eye out for those updates in the near future!

Douglas M.
Supervisor in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Youth Center

Kommentare: Very good onboarding, good support, not much contact from our rep once we went live.

The ability to access from any computer. The amount of information that we store on Youth Center

Limited ability to adapt to our needs. Designed for many locations, but each has different needs. Forms are not very robust.

David C.
David C.
Business Analyst / Project Manager in USA
Tiefbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

YouthCenter System Analyst's prospective

Kommentare: I provide client side support for YouthCenter and have been working with the program for 5 years.

Customer service from BizStream is excellent and the company is very responsive to standard and custom requests. YouthCenter has a clean user interface and is generally easy for end-users to navigate.

The design of the UI, font and color scheme are starting to show their age.

Heather B.
Assistant Juvenile Court Director - Internal Operations in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend for Juvenile Courts!

Data entry fields and reporting. I am not a daily user of the system but supervise staff who are. The breadth of data encompassed in the Juvenile Court/Detention software and reporting capability allows the Court to run countless reports for a variety of purposes. This is incredibly helpful in providing data to external partners and for internal evaluation of processes and programs.

I look forward to the day when all CourtStream features are available in YouthCenter. Since I am not a daily user, this cross over is still clunky for me.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear from users who are actively in YouthCenter. We're actively working on updating the court case tracking (Petitions, Offenses, etc.) to the new interface. Keep an eye out for those updates in the near future!

Daniel B.
Business Analyst in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Data Management

Kommentare: Case management for our Juvenile Court and Juvenile Detention facilities.

I like the dashboard. It has most of the information needed right on the "sign in" page.

Still developing the new interface, and the transition can be a little clunky when moving back and forth.