Über Teampay

Teampay’s spend management platform gives finance teams control and automates the purchasing, reconciliation and reporting process.

Erfahre mehr über Teampay

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Teampay bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Andrew D.
Andrew D.
Controller in USA
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Let Management Make Their Own Decisions

Kommentare: Teampay is always there to help or answer any questions in a timely manner, which is important in the world of finance.

I love that it gives power to the people! The employees don't need to ask accounting for every single payment request, but also do not have a physical credit card that is difficult to track and report every month. This has eased up the lift in the accounting department as expense reports have fewer charges and AP is also lighter. There are still controls in place to ensure that these decisions are being approved, but these are decisions that should be approved within those departments anyway.

My company definitely pushed the limits of the software, in terms of transaction counts and approval groups. Managing approval groups is a bit clunky, but it's not a huge problem.

Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Senior Events & People Operations Specialist in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Makes your life easier!

Kommentare: This tool is amazing and every company should be using it! I have never used a more efficient accounting approval and purchase tool. Love, love, love it!

I first started using this app as an Office Manager you may be several purchases in one day. I'd spend a full day once a month going back and finding my receipts in my inbox or dig through my wallet. Now, I get my purchases approved and have accountability to load my receipt directly after the purchase. It's such a time saver!

I wish there was a physical card we could use for in-person transactions or places that require a card.

Brett W.
Brett W.
Director of Finance in Bermuda
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Solid for recurring expenses, but there are better options out there

Kommentare: We wanted to help our team purchase the products they need while keeping track of everything and Teamppay does a good job of it. Problem is their competitors are able to offer additional value.

The Slack integration is a very cool and user friendly way for users to request additional recurring billing software. Customer support team is good and trying to grow the product as they are a small company.

They do not provide credit unlike competitiors Divvy and Brex which really impacts the value. Also our Slack integration broke and it was very difficult to get it back up and running

Chris W.
Controller in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellant Service

Kommentare: Excellent service and great product for a company our size with many different types of expenses.

The ability to control, track and monitor spending. I prefer the use of virtual cards because it for the most part guarantees receipts from emails, unlike a physical card and having to track receipts down.

Sometimes the website is slow on loading. Also having the ability to prevent someone from making a future charge if they have not uploaded receipts from a prior purchase. This will help reinforce the need to upload receipts. If teampay can expand globally that would also be great.

Mehran K.
AP Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My favorite tool

As an AP Manager, here at The Bouqs Company, this tool has saves us plenty of time and money. Amazing speedy way of giving employees credit cards through an approval process.

The lack of monthly statements makes it a bit difficult to reconcile the account during our month end close.

CEO & Co-founder in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy to setup, pretty seamless once you've tried it a few times

- great way to control expenses of the team - easy to setup approval groups - very responsive customer service - good response of my team who can now make their own purchases - relieves stress from central buyer who can focus on more important things

- integration with SVB is a pain, mostly due to SVB themselves... the paperwork never ends - there are some blind spots, e.g. payments that are refunded are hard/impossible to find on Teampay

Clyde A.
Clyde A.
Sr SDR in USA

Good but Chatbots aren't there yet

Kommentare: I use TeamPay to expense things from one time payments to recurring subscriptions

The best part about TeamPay is expensing monthly subscriptions and that when the slack integration works it can be smooth as butter

Instructions when talking to Chatbots are never 100% clear and there's no easy way to know their commands. Instead of only taking specific commands I wish the bot could understand multiple messages. Unfortunately, I've gotten frustrated a handful of times and just given up because I couldn't figure out how to tell the bot what I needed

Systems & IT Specialist in Deutschland
Unterhaltungselektronik, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool, with a few caveats

Makes generating and tracking temporary credit cards very easy. Rollout to the team is incredibly easy and effective.

Successfully capturing descriptions can be difficult with the bot. Also, Teampay allows only one financial entity per Slack instance, so for example we can only use it with our US office, not our EU office, because they share the same Slack instance.

Rohan S.
Rohan S.
Revenue Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Nimble and flexible tool, but quite expensive for what it is

Slack integration, and how easy it is for employees to submit an expense

The fact that they dont give us credit, and rather we pay them in advance to be able to use their product

Olivia N.
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Trial

Kommentare: While I am still exploring how to use this software, I am fairly confident that I will be able to use this to make my business run more smoothly. This has been a learning experience.

I just started using this software. I am still learning about it.

I wish it was a little easier to understand. It is difficult to find sone of the features. I guess it will take some time to get used to it.

Co-Founder - COO in USA

Best solution for expense management

The ease of use, and the time I got back from implementing the solution.

I think it has nothing to do with the software, but at time I forge to close unused cards.

Tiffany B.
Staff Accountant in USA

TeamPay Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with them has been great. The customer service is very helpful

I like that is it integrated with slack. It makes requesting a card so easy.

There are a few weird tech issues I have experienced.