Pegasys

Pegasys Bewertungen

von Pegasys Software

Best TMS solution I found so far after 3 months of searching!

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
James M.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I am so happy I found this software by accident. I had been searching for a new TMS for 4 months or so. Started looking at the commons ones and they wanted $100's of dollars a month to use their software that didn't meet all my needs. Then of course there were the big boys that wanted you to buy their software for $100,000 plus a monthly maintenance plan and that was far out of my budget or anyone that is a small trucking company. Pegasys has been a life saver for me, my drivers love the ease of the mobile friendly dispatches they get, and how easy it is for them to upload all the POD's and BOL's when they are done with the load. If you haven't settled on a software option yet, give Pegasys a try before you sign any contract with all the other options out there!

Vorteile: The first thing that sets this software apart from any other I've tried is the responsiveness of the support team when I have a question about how to use a feature. When I first started using Pegasys, the support team helped walk me through many aspects of how to enter in my first customer and vendor to creating my first driver settlement statement. Any questions I had they were quick to respond, even sometimes at 11pm at night. The second best pro to Pegasys is the Quickbooks Online (QBO) integration. I have tired with many different TMS's and all of them fell short when it came to transferring information like invoices, fuel transactions, and driver settlements in a detailed manner to QBO. The fact that all the line items, both revenue and expenses, on the owner operator's settlement statements transfer to QBO makes my life so easy when I run payroll for the week because everything shows up there and matches the settlement they received from the Pegasys software! The third pro is the fuel upload function. I use FleetOne for my fleet's fuel card and being able to upload the daily fuel transactions into Pegasys and have it automatically assign the charges to the correct owner operator and driver is amazing. I am a little OCD and I prefer to also assign the fuel charges to the dispatch it was filled up under and being able to do that so easily makes it only take a couple minutes each day to upload the fuel files. I have about 5 more Pros but I am out of space to type!

Nachteile: Only have 2 cons, but they should be a thing of the past after a few more software updates according to the support team. First is the dashboard when you log in. It doesn't really give you the best overview of what's going on. They are in the process of making changes to that in the next few months so I can't wait to see it when it rolls out! My second con is it adds all the fuel stops that were uploaded during the fuel upload into your locations list with no way of sorting them out so you end up with a really long list of locations you have to sort through around all the fuel stops. Not a huge deal but a little frustrating at times when looking for something but can't remember the name. Beyond that I would say the last and final con is it can take a minute to get use to the interface and how to build loads, enter customers, vendors, equipment, but they have amazing tutorials for that and are there to help you with questions as well if you get stuck.

Pegasys TMS

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Ivana S.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the system provides all the basic necessary requirements for truck dispatch and load brokerage

Vorteile: the speed in which you can move from one screen to another

Nachteile: switching screens, from shipment to dispatch.