Über Emailable

E-Mail-Verifizierung, die erstaunlich einfach und kostengünstig ist.

Erfahre mehr über Emailable

Also for google email address please use atomic mail verifier software which help to get accurate result and help you to save your penny.

It's difficult to understand the status of verified email addresses.

Bewertungen zu Emailable

Emailable hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 332 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Emailable bereits verwendet?

Rodrigo
Rodrigo
CEO in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The One Validator To Rule The All!!!

Kommentare: I have an online class using Emailable and it's in the core of "Inbox Deliverability", which means the capacity that a domain has to deliver an email in the inbox of cliente. We are using Emailable so that we can maintain our mail reputation as high as it can be.

My business and my client's business can't rely on mere "I think this email is valid", which most email validators usually give. We use email as a core marketing strategy and there is a fine tune between discarding a lot of leads (and being 100% sure that all are valid) and discarding less leads but losing the fidelity of information. What Emailable does (it even has a guarantee) is to be extremely precise in what it does. My SMTP accounts as well as my client's now will only see a rare bounce that came somewhere else. This way, we can maintain a good reputation and always reach our client's inbox.

I would like it to have some automatic integrations with Mautic. But I'm happy with the product because we can batch-verify a lot of lists extremely faster than other similar products. This way, we still got a boost in our team productivity.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Elastic Email und Mailgun

Warum Emailable gewählt wurde: Emailable is the most expensive, but it just destroy every other competitor in almost every aspect. From quality to speed.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Elastic Email und Mailgun

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Emailable: I have used a 5k list of emails that I had and did some calculation on 4 different email validators. I can't explain without showing the full data and the method of analysis, but what I can tell you is: despite being the most expensive, Emailable turns out to be the cheapest because of it's return on investment.

letztes Jahr

Hi Rodrigo, Thank you so much for your detailed review! We're happy to hear you're loving Emailable.

Jared
CIO in USA
Sportartikel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

After trying others this is the best

Kommentare: Can't say much more than what i said above with pros and cons, but i will say i did my homework. It isn't cheap to run a list through a service like this, especially the size we have, but after being given a large group of test credits to use (more than many others) and the incredible support I was sold.

It truly is very fast. I ran 160,000+ emails through it and the process was seamless. It is also a very clean process with a lot of granular options. They are also the only one that included names and gender for many emails that we didn't have that information for - which was BOSS. But the very best reason to go with Blaze is their support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered question after question for me and even when there was a missing feature that others had she checked with the developers and HAD IT ADDED for me (including bad syntax emails in final report). Wow, blew me away that it was added so quickly, shoot even at all. Right then i knew i would be going with them.

The very small detail i liked about others that could be a little better is the way the final report is broken down for risky emails. Blaze has a percentage for risky emails, which is nice since you can sort by that column in your final report to see the ones that are close, but others show why they are risky a little better. For example "full inbox" or something like that.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Clearout, ZeroBounce, Email List Verify und NeverBounce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Emailable: All of the reasons above. Excellent final report, discount coupon i received and amazing support.

Antwort von Emailable

Hi Jared, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm happy to hear your experience with Blaze Verify was so positive and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best, Emily

Yael
CMO in Belgien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Many errors in the email addresses

We have used Emailable for different campaigns and half of the email addresses come back in error

letztes Jahr

Hi Yael, Thank you for the review. Please contact our customer success team with any issues you're experiencing and we would be happy to take a closer look (support@emailable.com). Please keep in mind that we offer a 99% deliverability guarantee - https://emailable.com/guarantee/. Looking forward to hearing from you! Best, Emily

Rafal
Rafal
Owner in Polen
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

must have if you need to increase email stats (delivery)

Kommentare: Great, fast, helpful, intuitive. Very helpful support (Thanks Pedro!)

Very intuitive Secure (pass for login is sent everytime to my email) Very cheap and very fast Credible results presented in easy to use files (files are categorized after validation) Very helpful support Great feature "JS Widget" with live email form testing (email will be verified live, during form filling)

Only one thing: live email form testing is not working in modal windows (ie. if your lead magnet is presented as modal popup).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ZeroBounce und NeverBounce

Warum Emailable gewählt wurde: Because TheChecker support is much better, app is faster (prices of both are at the same level)

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Emailable: TheChecker was faster (tested 100 records) and cheaper.

Antwort von Emailable

Glad to hear your feedback, Rafal! We will keep optimizing our platform to be the fastest and the most cost-effective in the market.

Bernardo
SDR in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best email checker

The Checker is surprisingly good. The company is concerned with the custumers and always makes promotions for free credits. They value more the service than getting money at all cost. But about the software, It gives you not only the validation of the email but the risk of each email. I've never got a false positive with the checker.

You don't have a free limit to use it that is renewable per month. Only 10.000 credits for start.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does what I need it to do

Kommentare: Overall experience - totally pleasant and serviceable.

It's fairly affordable & works well. Provides the information I need to determine mailablity.

Hubspot integration isn't wonderful. I went with Blaze Verify because they had an integration, but in practice, I end up just doing an export, running it through validation and then doing an import with the results. The integration will pull a list from Hubspot, validate it, and then push it back to Hubspot as a new list. That flow doesn't really work for me, with our custom fields and workflows. I'd like to see an integration that automatically validated emails as new contacts were created in Hubspot, no human effort require other than interpreting/setting up a workflow for your results.

Antwort von Emailable

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review Blaze Verify! We appreciate your feedback. We are currently in the process of making adjustments to the Hubspot integration that should be completed shortly. If you're interested in giving it another shot, please reach out to us next time you verify a list, and I am happy to assist you to do so through the integration. :) Best, Emily

Patricio
Co Founder - CEO in Neuseeland
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good email validation tool

Kommentare: I guess emails, validate them via Emailable and then reach out to prospects.

The way It divides the emails into categories for you to know the quality of emails you are working with. This helps you when measuring your outreach and helps you to assume risks consciously.

It might be quite expensive, but it is worth paying for it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ZeroBounce, Hunter und NeverBounce

Warum Emailable gewählt wurde: The way It divides the emails into categories for you to know the quality of emails you are working with.

Zuvor genutzte Software: NeverBounce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Emailable: The way It divides the emails into categories for you to know the quality of emails you are working with.

Antwort von Emailable

Hi Patricio, Thank you for your feedback!

Dave
Dave
Managing Director in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Email Verification

Kommentare: I really like this product and would highly endorse/

This is an excellent tool for email verification, it is fast and provides a thorough report on the file. It's easy to load a file and export the results.

If you have a large file - over 1MM records you may get a notice that the file needs to validated that its not spam - that way my experience

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Clearout

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Emailable: Combination of pricing and it process the files in minutes.

Antwort von Emailable

Hi Dave! Thank you for taking the time to review Emailable, we're happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience! Hopefully I can clarify what happened with your list of over 1m emails - some lists may trigger our system and require manual review, regardless of their size, in an effort to prevent spam. The review is quick and we usually get the list verifying in minutes. :)

Avinash
Avinash
Founder in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No Nonsense Email Validation Tool

Kommentare: Overall, I'm pretty happy with Emailable. No complaints. I use it myself & my team also uses it for validation and the overall user experience is intuitive and needs no guidance. I love the quirky names given to the lists .

Emailable works like advertised. I get verified Emails that don't harm my marketing campaigns.

Would be pretty nice if it could suggest valid emails in the case of invalid emails as an additional service. I would pay for that !

Antwort von Emailable

Hi Avinash, Thanks for your review!

Managing Director in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional overall and they will offer a courtesy if needed.

The service is world class and replies on the chat are immediate.

The policy of downloading the list within 30 days needs to be a little more clear or obvious when signing up for an account.

Tammy
Marketing Manager in Südafrika
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Email validation software

Kommentare: We do a majority of email shots out to our clients and rely heavily on correct email data. Emailable as a whole fitted in perfectly with what we needed it to do.

IT was easy to use and it segmented the results absolutely brilliantly

The filters did sometimes not work as well as we hoped. ie: some emails that were classified as bad, in fact actually sent to the intended recipient

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ZeroBounce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Emailable: It was a lot more cost-effective with the same functionality.

Antwort von Emailable

Hi Tammy! Thank you for your review! Please reach out to our customer success team if you believe there to be any problem with the results, we're happy to look into this!

Mike
President in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Protecting Our Email Sender Reputatio

Kommentare: I administer a CRM for one of my clients. We use it to distribute email newsletters to different segments of their customers and prospects. The CRM vendor was limiting how many emails per day we could send, based on their opinion of our list quality. To raise our email reputation, I began using Emailable (then known as Blaze Verify) to verify the email addresses before sending the newsletters. Deleting the undeliverables from the list before mailing reduced the number of hard bounces and improved my client's email reputation. Once the CRM vendor removed our daily email sending quota, it simplified the newsletter process, saved time, and made reporting much easier. Verifying email addresses with Emailable was the key in getting the restrictions removed. We run our lists through Emailable every month. Especially since COVID, we've noticed an increase in the number of email addresses that are deliverable one month and undeliverable the next. Double-checking with Emailable is quick and easy and keeps our bounce rate within the acceptable range. The system isn't perfect. We still have hard bounces that Emailable did not flag as undeliverable, but it's usually just a handful of bounces each time.

Emailable provides fast results and is easy to use. Because I don't have a need to use the product continuously, I appreciate that there's no recurring monthly fees. I just buy credits and use them when necessary. The reports and downloadable files are easy to understand. If an email address is undeliverable or risky, Emailable tells me the reason why.

Perhaps because I only use the product on demand, I don't always remember how to use the product after it finishes processing. Sometimes I have to hunt around for a way to view the details the software provides, listing the records with undeliverable email addresses for example. The capability is there, it's just not obvious that some of the labels in the results chart are also clickable buttons. It's not a big deal, but I've always thought the interface would be better if they just added links labeled "details".

Antwort von Emailable

Hi Mike, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a comprehensive review of Emailable. We value your feedback, and are happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with Emailable. If you have any questions moving forward, our customer support team is happy to help :)

Ronny
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

"Remove unknown and bogus emails addresses from your contacts list."

Kommentare: My emails are going to real emails and not to all the junk email that some people give to you! This is what I need from TheChecker. I get a great result!

I love the fact that you can Individually check email addresses or (my favorite) use an API connection to automatically check addresses! I have been using TheChecker both using the online interface as well as the ability to upload a file to have my emails validated as well. It is extremely easy to use and I have had great results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not found anything yet that does not work as expected!

Antwort von Emailable

We are delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use, both the website interface and the API integration. We will keep working to keep it seamless, easy to use and the fastest tool possible :)

Vlad
CEO in Georgien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall good tool to check emails

Emailable was one of the easiest to set up and would work great for startups

Sometimes the accuracy of the checker wasn't great for the emails I was targeting

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ZeroBounce

Zuvor genutzte Software: ZeroBounce

letztes Jahr

Hi Vlad, Thank you for taking the time to review Emailable! If you have any questions or concerns about the accuracy of our verification, please contact our customer success team via email (support@emailable.com) or via chat and we are happy to take a closer look. Best, Emily

Jovana
Market Research Analyst in Serbien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A review from a MRA

Kommentare: I am working as an MRA, so when I have the need to search for an email domain or verify something I always turn to Emailable. As I mentioned, I love that it has so many free credits, easy to use, simple yet very efficient. Definitely makes my work easier, saves my time, and overall gives a great final result.

The product is very easy to use, the interface is very nicely made, everyone can get a grip of it. To me as an MRA, one of the most important and beneficial features is the domain search and catch-all server detection. It saves me a lot of time while researching to know that I have a tool where I can check and find a domain of the company and that I can in the same place do email verification and catch all detection. It saves a lot of time personally because I don't have to switch between different tools. I can do everything in one place which is quite nice. It is very user-friendly, I am currently on a free trial and really enjoying it. I love that we are given a lot of credits which is unusual for tools. Great work!

Honestly, so far I have not found anything I dislike. I am really enjoying it

Antwort von Emailable

Hi Jovana, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Emailable, we really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you're enjoying your experience with us.

Jacob
Jacob
CS Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

East to use and solid email verification software

Kommentare: Very positive experience overall.

Importing and exporting data was very intuitive. I also liked the data provided it helped me validate my contractors.

I do not understand why old tasks are deleted.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jacob, Thank you for your review of Emailable! To answer your question - we delete lists after 30 days as a data security measure. :)

Harrshil
Digital Marketing Specialist in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Emailable stands out alone in the email verification tools

Kommentare: I have been using it since 1 year regularly and it gives the exact desired results and prevents my campaign to be suspended.

Easy to use, simple to import and export the data and do the analysis of deliverable emails and the risky ones. They give trustable results which we have tested a lot and it went through!

They should not remove duplicates after the export of data as it becomes difficult to match the data in original form.

Vijendr
Vijendr
Sales Manager in Indien
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Result oriented email validation software.

Kommentare: It's an amazing experience with this software. It has increased our engagement with clients through email campaign. And ultimately it helped us to acquire new customers and close new deals.

The user interface of this tool is very easy to use. I can easily filter out large sheets of data in very less time. I found the high level of accuracy in results which directly impact on higher engagement of clients during our email campaigns and weekly newsletters.

It's very short time since we are using this software. So till now we haven't faced any issue in this software. Everything is very satisfactory till date.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review!

mohd
MRA in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

best email validation tool

Kommentare: i use this email tool on daily basis and i love to use tool for my marketing campaign. It´s a great list cleaning tool" Pros: The emailable is great! i upload my file and in a few minutes o have my list cleaned . The user interface is very nice and clean, the service is really easy to use and intuitive. Improve my deliverability and email marketing campaign ROI with the most reliable and affordable email checker.

the emailable is great! The user interface is very nice and clean, the service is really easy to use and intuitive.

deliverability and affordable email checker.

Antwort von Emailable

Hi Mohd, Happy to hear you're enjoying Emailable! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Vikas
Founder in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service and Value for Money

Kommentare: I have been using Thechecker for more than 12 months and I was never so satisfied with a email verification tool

Verification Process and customer service

The software works just fine for everything.

SAulo
Founder in Brasilien
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very usefull!

The ease of use and the usefulness of the information.

I like it very much but they do not let me know when the credits are about to end.

mayur
Quality Manager in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: Excellent

Processing Speed and accuracy of the mail checking

customer support is slow to resolve the issue

Love This Software!

Love how I can trust that my emails will be verified. Had some initial issues with setting up the integration, but customer support got on the phone right away and troubleshooted the issue with me.

I haven't had any issues so far, looking forward to keeping using this product to help my marketing efforts.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Email List Verify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Emailable: Great website, great customer support

Antwort von Emailable

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to review Blaze Verify! We're happy to hear your experience has been a great one. Best, Emily

Gayanender
enterpreneur in Indien
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome

Nice Software. I always use it and in future too.

Email and quick response is fantastic. i always appreciate .

letztes Jahr

Hi Gayanender, Thank you for your review of Emailable!

Kamlesh
MIS EXECUTIVE in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Mail Solution

Real time Tracking, with all required information

Easy to track mail on time report and notification

Antwort von Emailable

Hi Kamlesh, Thank you for your review!