Über Nomod

Lunatap ist ein äußerst einfacher Weg, um dein Stripe-Konto unterwegs zu nutzen.

Erfahre mehr über Nomod

Like how it is a certified partner of stripe so felt it could be trusted.

No cash option but then again it is a card software so I can't really expect that.

Bewertungen zu Nomod

Nomod hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 181 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nomod bereits verwendet?

BLAIN
BLAIN
Chief Executive Officer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best yet

Easy convienence and access to setting within

Fees were higher then originally dicussed

Antwort von Nomod

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! If you've got any more feedback or any concerns whatsoever, please feel free to drop us a line at help@lunatap.com :) Thanks again!

Ej
President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Creative Payment Solution for Small Business

The Nomod app is beautifully designed and frankly a breath of fresh air when you look at some of the other "mobile payment" apps which tend to be ugly and clunky. Nomod was one of the first apps to enable "Tap-to-Pay on iPhone" which allows your device to take payments WITHOUT a reader. The ability to choose flat-rate/Stripe pricing OR an interchange-plus model is unique and useful for businesses depending on their business type. Having the ability to do card-present, send a payment link, or email an invoice is a really nice addition as well.

Having a minimum payout is a bit strange to me because you could charge less than $100 and have those funds sitting in the account until you charge again and take it over $100.

Christopher
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Still Learning

Kommentare: So far so good. Only been using it for a Month.

To be honest I’m really new using Nomod.

Check back in about 2 months I should have found something

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Christopher, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! If you've got any more feedback or any concerns whatsoever, please feel free to drop us a line at help@nomod.com :) Thanks again!

Rony
Accounts Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nomod: A Versatile and Reliable Payment Solution for Seamless Transactions

Kommentare: My overall experience with Nomod has been quite positive. The platform offers a seamless and convenient way to make payments online. I particularly appreciate the flexibility it provides with payment options, including payment links, QR codes, and support for popular digital wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay. The integration with major card networks also ensures smooth and secure transactions. Customer support has been responsive and helpful whenever I had inquiries or encountered any issues. Overall, Nomod has been a reliable and user-friendly payment solution for my needs.

Having the ability to accept payments through multiple channels and support various payment methods can provide convenience and flexibility for both merchants and customers. It can streamline transactions, offer secure payment processing, and cater to a wide range of payment preferences.

In my experience using Nomod, there were a few areas that I felt could be improved. Firstly, the user interface, makes processing times faster, and integration options were somewhat limited. However, I appreciated the responsive customer support team who helped address my concerns promptly.

Rakesh
Sales Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

Kommentare: till date its been quite smooth

the application is quite useful, and after the payment is done by client, the turnaround time is quite quick

We haven't experienced any service issues, so none from our side

Aliyar
Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Salon manager

Its very goodBut not completely And very expensive Also payout times change and change

Its good but weakness and the services are not enough

Dalecia
Owner, full spectrum doula in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Works well for tabling events, classes, workshops, non-brick and mortar establishments

Kommentare: Hard to capture cards w camera, usually have to enter manually. Wish I could set my own “quick charge” amounts

Low service fee, easy to use, can capture cards w camera or entered manually, links w Stripe

I have to enter cards manually more often than not, can’t set my own amounts for “quick charge”

Antwort von Nomod

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! If you hard press or "3D Touch" on a Quick Charge button you can edit the amount and set whatever amount you may want! Thanks again for your review!

Tamiko
Scott Air Force Ball co chair in USA
Militär, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy with the service!

I liked that I wasn’t limited to utilizing the app. Having multiple team members utilizing it for various sales, I decided to create a web order form so individual sellers just had to enter payment on there. This saved the pain of everyone getting and verifying the app.

Taking the picture of a credit card on the app didn’t always work.

Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

User friendly, fast payments with Nomod

Kommentare: It's useful, practical, does the job, not expensive to use and great alternative to regular bank payment processing services, definitely recommend it

I do a lot of shipping and it's easy for me to send links for people to pay with whatever type of card they prefer, it opens me the chance of closing sales

The security check of your accounts sometimes is slow and money takes long time to get in your first sales

Mohammed
Mohammed
Limousine Driver in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

easy to use

Kommentare: I'm Limousine Driver, Some of our costumer select Cash mood on there ride , after end of ride they want pay by card. That's time nomod is help me receive payment card

Payment Link & contractless payment , etc.

Need to improve contactless payment , there costumer service is good

Tim
Director in Neuseeland
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Great software

Kommentare: Great experience I was using the software that they took over I've actually forgotten its name now and was rather nervous that these guys would be hopeless but I was wrong the software has gotten better cleaner faster and it just performs well

Integrates easy with stripe the interface is very clean and the software is well design works with PayWave as well as manual input makes taking payments extremely easy all you need is a cellphone really with the data connection and a stripe account it's that easy

Nothing really it's really well designed easy-to-use and I don't think there's anything I can think of that you could do to improve it I'm really happy with the software

Antwort von Nomod

Hey Tim, thank you for your awesome review, we really really appreciate it! We rebranded as we've got big plans, rather than being bought out ;) If you may need any help whatsoever, please don't hesitate to drop us a line at help@nomod.com at any time!

Madi
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good, not great, yet!

Kommentare: Lunatap has helped us tap into a simplified method of payment. We can take card info over the phone or in person rather than having to retrieve a check or some other form of payment. The simplicity is blissful, aside from the fee for every charge that we take out of our own pockets.

I like that we can process payments using this app in a pretty timely manner. I like that it sends a receipt to the one being charged.

You cannot charge a card and send them an email without first doing a few steps that are not straight forward for the beginning user. It would be nice if we also received an email after the transaction was made to the card. My biggest complaint is the charge fee. That really puts a damper on things.

Antwort von Nomod

Thank you for review, we really appreciate it! Thank you for your feedback on our receipts feature. We currently use Stripe's default but you're right in saying that it isn't immediately obvious how this works. In terms of fees - we've tried to keep it gentle and affordable, but it also means that we can keep our lights on and keep iterating the stuff that we build! If you've got any other concerns whatsoever, please don't hesitate to drop us a line at help@lunatap.com :) Thanks again!

Brendan
Owner in Guatemala
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app for on the go sales

Quick - integrated well with stripe account

A suggestion I would have would to change the order of operations to allow us to enter the customer information before making the sale. Also the camera functionality to read the card numbers only works about 10% of the time

Antwort von Nomod

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! Thank you for your feedback on customer information. We've tried to keep the focus on payment acceptance and for anything else related to take place after. We will however continue to mull over what this may look like in the future! The library that we currently work with for capturing card information using your camera is unfortunately somewhat dated. It's likely that we'll need to build something proprietary at some point :) Thank you again!

Kevin
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Thebest

Kommentare: It has overall been the best experience

The best part of this company is the fact the it's a easy setup and you got help the whole way.

I'm just mad that I didn't find them sooner

Christopher
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nomad review by RCG Bargain Outlet

Kommentare: Awesome,great less stress in my life

easy and user friendly budget and invoicing

none needed it's perfect!!!!! i enjoy screen switching word and amount correct and vitural assistance from the compunter.

Vinay
Owner in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend for generating links for your business

Ive been using it for quite a while now and its highly recommended for business as implemeting the payment gateway on website is very expensive, I dont have any issues till date and they always keep improving the services in some way or the other

Everything runs very smoothly here, there is no problems till date

Tammer
General Partner in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy as a payer, exploring as a business partner

Kommentare: Very good experience so far.

Super smooth and easy, according to all of the merchants I've interacted with who are using it. And of course perfect experience as an end user/payer.

Not much. Perfectly happy with it in the experiences that I've had.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Tammer, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! If you'd like any help getting set up with an account for your business send us an email at growth@nomod.com! If you've got any more feedback or any concerns whatsoever, please feel free to drop us a line at help@nomod.com :) Thanks again!

Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app for in person payments

Easy to use and well made platform. If you need stripe integrated for taking payments in person it's great

I wish it integrated a credit card swipe.

Aprel
LPN in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Easy to use!!

Kommentare: Very good,

Easy to use and easy to maintain!! Anyone could learn it.

Nothing. I liked it all, I have no issues

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Aprel, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! If you've got any more feedback or any concerns whatsoever, please feel free to drop us a line at help@nomod.com :) Thanks again!

Billy
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lunatap for stripe

Kommentare: We use lunatap to run Credit card payments for our business

It's very simple very fast does not bog down your phone.. I like it

Nothing!! I cant say nothing bad at all..

Antwort von Nomod

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! If you've got any more feedback or any concerns whatsoever, please feel free to drop us a line at help@nomod.com :) Thanks again!

Nidheesh
CEO in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best online payment solution

Kommentare: Online payment was been difficult to arrange and then I heard about Nomad where I can process it from anywhere and secure link. Especially [sensitive content hidden]
explanations and approach to clients are very professional.

Very convenient to use and less headache, perfect solution for online payments.

Couple of things are like Amex payments and number of days to credit the payment.

Hany
Owner in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Good application to use as POS

Kommentare: It’s good except rates and pay out

It’s a good application has the most needed options

The pay out is delayed for more than a week compared to other competitors who process the pay out in 2 days

Raza
Business Owner in Neuseeland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent handy app

Kommentare: The business we use it for is always on the go so we cannot have a setup to process payments therefore something on the go is very crucial for us. We tried many other apps but the either cost too much or was not fit for our business model. Luckily we found Lunatap and it has been a life saver.

An excellent app to use when you are on the go and thats is what we use it for. Very easy & simple to use, you simply click on the + sign enter card details or scan the card and viola its all done.

Absolutely no cons now. It didn’t have the option to authorise only but they recently added it and we love it.

Riz
Ceo in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy payment options

Kommentare: Very good

For our business, we needed something easy for the teams to use, having an app was perfect.

When using contact lessons, some people are reluctant to enter information, unlike a true terminal for contactless

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Riz, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We understand new things take some getting used to. In those cases, you can try using a QR code or payment link so that your customer can pay on their own device! If you've got any more feedback or any concerns whatsoever, please feel free to drop us a line at help@nomod.com :) Thanks again!

Patrick
Owner/Operator in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Easy to use

Software was easy to set up, and using it in the field was also easy.

I didn’t seem to have any problems with anything.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Patrick, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! If you've got any more feedback or any concerns whatsoever, please feel free to drop us a line at help@nomod.com :) Thanks again!