Filtern nach:

Über Catalyst

Datenerfassungssoftware für ABA-Experten, die mit Personen mit Autismus und anderen besonderen Bedürfnissen arbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Catalyst

Event Logistics Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent!

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great. I have not had any complaints from submitters or reviewers about their user experience.

You can make changes to submissions as long as the submission period is still open (not a feature you normally see). If there are any exceptions the tool allows you to open it just for a specific person. Submission and review status' are updated real time on the site. The tool allows you to customize reviewer metrics to assign people or it can be manual. Reviewers will get an email notification that they've been assigned. Has blind and double blind settings. Users can customize and assign roles so certain people can only access and view assigned tasks. Reporting is tied into email system so you don't have to manually enter or check off any emails or names.

No automatic emails. Cannot customize colors, only the top banner.

Lacey A.
CSR in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BEST CMRS EVER

Kommentare: Great product. Much easier to use than other system I've tried!

It integrates so easily with our phone system and company updates. Everything is so smooth! And anything that needs fixing, the system lets us know

Nothing! From in system email usage, integration to our birthday system to send out cards to all clients, everything is wonderful!

Morgan M.
BCBA in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Recent Updates leave App at Lower Quality

Kommentare: Overall, I am thoroughly disappointed in the lack of progress that app has made over the last five years.

As a board certified behavior analyst using this platform to track client behavior data and program, this software is excellent as it does all the graphing for you. I love the desktop version and all the features.

I have used Catalyst for almost five years, as a technician collecting and as an analyst opening/closing programs. Their have been several updates that have made this system significantly less user friendly and have made it much more difficult for the techs I manage to use. The app no longer displays the number of targets. Therefore, techs are no longer displayed a number if there are items in baseline and maintenance. Since the update, I have notice a significant decline in maintenance targets being completed. Techs are also unaware unless specifically told to complete baseline. Technicians must now going to settings to know if there is daily maintenance, weekly, bi weekly on monthly. Target settings for maintenance no longer obviously display targets left to run, but continue to display targets that have already been targeted. The app works HORRIBLY with Samsung tablets. Technicians are not able to exit the app without the app crashing. The app crash numerous times through out session. Fetching trial data often displays incorrect data. A tech ran this three times in a row and the numbers fluctuated up and down with each fetch. Targets may not go into the app immediately after being opened. I have experienced targeted that are "closed" or "on hold" popping in and out of current targets. Overall, I am thoroughly disappointed in the lack of progress that app has made over the last five years.

Jeffrey M.
PreK ABA Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Teaching with Catalyst

Kommentare: Positive and convenient. I look forward to getting better and more efficient at using it.

I like Catalyst installed on our tablets, so we can see the programs/trials for each student, and record the data as we work with the students.

We have 4 tablets in the classroom. We rotate our students to centers with different staff at each center. The tablets must follow each student to record all the current data for the day. The data will not record and show on each tablet for each student.

Anna H.
Site Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for data collection

Catalyst is a great tool for data collection and graphing. The graphing options allow for optimal analysis and update live as data is being recorded. I love how details can be added to target goals to ensure staff know exact expectations.

The software takes a while to sync for users once updates are made from the administrative side.

Tamar B.
Tamar B.
Clinical Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Catalyst: An Unreliable Data Collection System

2 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Catalyst has overall been a nightmare to work with.

The set up on a desktop is ascetically pleasing.

The website/app is down and inoperable 40% of the time. The support staff is rarely helpful and the data often does not sync so our data team must manually enter each goal and each target.

Katie A.
Office Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good features, but spotty functionality

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I don't have a current alternative for Catalyst at this time, but if I did, I would likely switch to a more consistent, less buggy program.

Catalyst gives our therapists an easy way to keep track of client data without the complication of using paper or timers. The result is a better delivery of services, which is great.

This software has been regularly unreliable in terms of data syncing to the server, applications freezing, and data being completely lost.

Samer Y.
Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Catalyst is always consistent even regardless of version

Kommentare: In general each user will find Catalyst to be well worth the effort, time and money. While there are many platforms that can set reviewers to analyze emails and find privileged information, you will be hard pressed to find another program that has been so consistent. Catalyst is dependable and you will love it!

I love the consistency that Catalyst provides to the user/reviewer at my law services firm. For over ten years I have worked on numerous versions of Catalyst and each time the program always delivers high speed review screens, loading data and moving our reviews at a nice pace that does not slow my team down.

Of course each version is different and years ago the software would allow for so much of the email to be seen at once. Lately Catalyst has improve the screen visually with making fonts and the communication of the message more easy to read. The program each year is always improving which is a good sign of a developed program.

April A.
RBT in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Great I loved it!

System is easy to use. Great shortcuts for tracking data

The system but automatically jump from program-to-program instead of letting you stay on one specific program.

Patrick C.
CSM in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great tool for CSM's

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great with Catalyst.

Extremely easy to use. Catalyst has a great interface that allows for easy navigation and use. Reporting is top tier.

Catalyst has a ton of features with that said it can be a double edged sword. Sometimes its easy to get lost.

Brad R.
BCBA in USA
Zeitung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Frustrating

Kommentare: It has been too slow for the past 10 business days. 30 -45 second latency after commands.

I like the ability to graph and make condition lines.

The programs are very slow and cause much frustration adding goals.

Youth and Family Minister in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use program

Kommentare: Easy to use right from your phone!

I used this program for work and it's very convenient! I was able to download the app on my phone and keep track of everything I needed to while I was on the move!

Customer service was a little difficult. I had an issue with my account the customer service took a while to get back with me.