Über RSVPify

RSVPify ist eine führende Event-Management- und Ticketing-Plattform, die die Optimierung von Veranstaltungen von der Gästeregistrierung bis zum Startschuss unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über RSVPify

I like the RSVP list and the options available to me. I was very happy with support as well. I had questions and what wasn't covered in the FAQ or guides -- wasn't a problem.

The Settings are hard to figure out when setting up an event. I don't like that even after an event passes you can't set up another event without deleting an old one.

Bewertungen zu RSVPify

RSVPify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 410 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RSVPify bereits verwendet?

Nancee
Nancee
Director of Communications in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Customer Service Experience

Kommentare: We are scheduling vaccinations for over 300 employees in 15 min increments over three days. Needed them to pick a time, get a confirmation and allow for follow up and exporting of names for check in and record keeping.

I had a difficult project to set up, this software made it possible to send a link to more than 300 emails, have them choose a 15 min time slot and send a confirmation email as well as a follow up. It also allows me to see who is coming in those slots for a chek in process. I hit the customer service JACKPOT with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who worked with me for two days to make sure all my pieces of this intricate project were in place, she even check after I was complete and made recomendations for tweaks. Thank yuu times 1000, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

I am sure in future updates, my project will allow for their production team to add some more features - but this is not a CON, just growth potential!

Anthony
Anthony
CIO in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding product for small to medium size event - great value!

Kommentare: This software is a cost effective solution for event registration and management. RSVPify is simple and can be used in a very simple and effective way. That apparent simplicity belies its potential for much more sophisticated event management.

We selected the product because it allowed us to upload a guest list, limit registrations to the guest list, and had an e-checkin/ticket capability using QR codes. We used the software for 11 events, ranging from 20-380 attendees, and it worked just as well for all of them.

Having a dedicated app that could be used for scanning the QR codes and checking people in would be a much better solution than a combination of mobile device camera/QR reader and web browser. The delivered solution requires using two pieces of software and on an iPad open a browser tab for each checkin. After a while tabs need to be manually closed. Additionally, the option to automatically check in people when the code is scanned would have sped things up. In the current implementation you scan the code and then have to manually check the person in.

Sam
Senior Account Manager in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Life-Saver

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We were very happy with our overall experience and plan to use RSVPify again with major events for clients.

The ability to manage attendees, gather necessary information from attendees during at the RSVP and easily communicate with guests ahead of the event were key for us.

Our event maxed out and we needed to pay for RSVPify. This happened after normal business hours and we luckily saw the email in order to fix it in a timely manner. I wish having a warnings at more benchmarks informing the team we were nearing our limit of attendees would have increased our chances to have fixed it before we maxed out on attendees. Thankfully it wasnt a major issue for us, but would love to see that moving forward.

Antwort von RSVPify

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Sam, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that RSVPify played a key role in making your event planning smoother. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced regarding reaching your event limit. We strive to provide ample warnings, including emails at 80%, 90%, and upon reaching the limit, along with warning banners within the application. We understand the importance of timely notifications and would appreciate more insight into your experience. Did you not receive the earlier warnings, or were you expecting alerts before reaching the 80% mark? Your input is invaluable to us, and we'd love to learn more. We're thrilled that this didn't pose a major issue for your event, and we look forward to working with you again with future events.

Rebecca
N/A in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Not Worth the Time or Money

Kommentare: Clearly focused on business and not customers.

Nothing. I did not like anything about this software.

Too complex, not enough/very few templates, way too time-consuming for generic event planning. Customizable to a fault (not enough templates to use for quick completion of a project). No free trial offered. Poor marketing of plans--especially after researching and seeing reviews--definitely not worth the money. Go with a website that actually has a free trial, a website that is simpler to navigate, and a customer service department that is direct and actually willing to hear you out and assist. Biggest waste of time and money. Would not suggest to anyone. I use services like this often and I am fairly computer savvy (or can work with something until I figure it out), but I would never use this website again. Not helpful and you can find way cheaper options that are faster to navigate.

Antwort von RSVPify

Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear you found your RSVPify experience to be sub-par when planning this upcoming birthday party. That's certainly not what we like to hear, and we look forward to improving from your feedback. We're excited to soon release the all-new "RSVPify 3," which will include a library of pre-made event website templates, from birthday party websites to corporate and non-profit. Along with hundreds of new features and enhancements. We apologize for any confusion, but as a point of clarity, RSVPify's full suite of design options and templates is available to all plan tiers -- including the free plan. RSVPify also offers a 5-day money back guarantee/refund period to trial premium features risk-free. We regret that you did't find the experience ideal for birthday party planning, and look forward to offering a whole host of more bespoke options in the near-future. All the best, Team RSVPify

Burak
Multimedia Designer in Kanada
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, looks professional

Kommentare: It was really easy to track down the attendance also importing/exporting guests. The RSVP interface and general RSVP experience of a guest is very professional.

Event page creator is great and user-friendly. Documentation and customer service was very helpful.

Event page creator should have a video option, not only images. It is expensive.

Marissa
Executive Assistant in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

RSVPify has made my job easier!

Kommentare: Using RSVPify has allowed me to remain organized, and therefore more effective, while planning big corporation events.

I loved that RSVPify helps users create and manage event invitations, guest lists, and RSVPs for various occasions like weddings, parties, and corporate events. It offers features such as customizable event pages, guest list tracking, meal preferences, and more, which can streamline the event planning process for users. Using RSVPify has made my job as a marketing executive easier.

I would say the price point of RSVPify was the least liked.

Cristy
Creative Arts Marketing Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A must-have sofware for Event Registration, Check-In and Management

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I loved planning events with RSPVify! It worked seamlessly as I registered thousands of people and had my team check them in/out in groups or individually by simply scanning their QR codes. If you plan large events, you need this!

I love that I was able to check-in people who registered in groups by just scanning their QR code.

There wasn't anything I disliked. I loved everything about it.

jennifer
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GREAT tool and incredible customer service

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy and willing to continue working with this tool.

It's very easy to use BUT Jade in customer service was perfection. She immediately understood my question and challenge and gave me a very good solution. She was compassionate and treated me like a human being. She made me want to continue using this tool

So far, I am very happy with RSVPify and do not have anything negative at the moment.

Nogan
Clinic Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love RSVPify

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Being able to build an event website and customizing it to fit the theme of the event. I also love how easy it is for guests to RSVP for the event and that I receive notifications for the RSVPs.

I do not like that guests could do duplicate RSVPs. Some guests did not realize they already RSVP'd, therefore they would do it again and I would have to manually delete the duplicates.

Rochelle
General Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Worked Perfect for our company Christmas Party

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

RSVP was very easy and simple to use. Clear instructions when building the events and no confusion when my guests attempted to RSVP

i do wish there was a slightly cheaper option, I think the price was set fairly for what was offered I just personally didn't need all the features for my particular event

Christine
Executive Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable

Kommentare: I liked how it was customizable for each of our events, you can send updates/reminders out, you can collect information through questions, and how easy it was for our clients to RSVP.

I loved that we can ask questions from our clients that helped us update our database.

Confirmed emails were a bit hard to find for our clients if it had been a couple weeks and they were not near the top.

Stephanie
Director of Administration in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very user-friendly response-collection platform!

Kommentare: While our need for this product was temporary, I'm super pleased with it and would highly recommend it. Affordable price, great user interface, easy set up on the back end.

I really loved how easy it was to set up our Sunday services and have people reserve their seats for Sunday mornings. The interface is very simple and clear and easy for our users to understand and navigate. I love the simplicity and clarity of the product.

(On the silver subscription) The silver level of subscription only allows 2 events at any given time, and I only needed 2 events LIVE at a time, but I wish I could've simultaneously prepped FUTURE events even with only two allowed to be LIVE.

Carol
President in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of RSVPify software

Kommentare: I’m very happy with the RSVPify software. Each completed product looks very professional, with clear layout and attractive artwork. My members have praised this new format.

What I like most about this software is the ease of all age groups to open the invitation and navigate to each section and fill in responses. It continuously guides the user to each section. Not a single respondant had difficulty using the software, and the average age of the group is around 70-72.

When I generated a new invitation I had some difficulty sending it because it wasn’t clear how to cancel the previous invitation. However, the virtual assistant quickly relayed step by step instructions on how to clear the previous document, and I was successful.

Autumn
CEO in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend this easy-to-use to

Kommentare: This is so simple to use and personalize. Having my own domain for events that I host looks so professional.

I really like how professional it looks to have my own domain for events.

I don’t like how expensive it is to pay for more RSVP’s.

Kimberly
Marketing in USA
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Option for Party Planning!

Kommentare: RSVPify has made it effortless in organizing large company events, we can post all information in one link sent to the entire office and the software does the rest. No more mailing invitations and managing a spreadsheet of attendees.

This program organizes all event details including tracking number of attendees, names and contact info, down to meal choices. There is even an option to allow your guests to write a note to the event coordinator. Additional options are available we haven't required yet, but are available if the need arises. I love the flexibility of the set up allowing any artwork we choose along with the ability to choose our color scheme to match our company branding standards. Once the setup is complete, all you need to do is wait until the RSVP date has arrived and you can easily export the information to an Excel spreadsheet.

No cons at all with the software, it's almost perfect. The only con I have is being forced to purchase a subscription. I utilize RSVPify once or twice a year to organize company events, and in the past I was able to purchase by the month, now I'm forced to purchase a subscription. However, RSVPify has made it simple to cancel the subscription unlike other companies that make you solve complex puzzles to find the cancellation information. All you need to do is set a reminder and cancel once your event is completed.

Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for my needs!

Kommentare: With RSVPify, it's very easy to check responses using a computer or your phone with the RSVPify app. Uploading the guest list allows you to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't. Downloading the responses in Excel and sorting them or creating a pivot table with them makes the process very easy to compile results. Great product!!

I love the ability to set up our RSVP exactly how I need including the design of the RSVP, the questions we can require each respondent to answer, and predetermined responses for the respondent to select from. I also really like being able to upload the quest list to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't which allows me to make sure everyone is included.

I use this for 2 events a year so I have to sign up when I need it then cancel for the rest of the year. It would be great if there were more options on plans rather than only monthly payment options.

Jennifer
Multimedia Coordinator in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect platform for organizing our events!

Kommentare: AWESOME! We no longer have to manage invitations and responses through an excel spreadsheet, nor do we have to sort through emails and phone calls when invitees want to edit their invitation.

- invitees can respond to the invitation online - the ability track who has or has not received and/or opened the invitation - managing breakout events within and overall event - invitees can login and edit their responses - ability to send message to invitees who have not responded - adding multiple users so that I am not to only go-to person when event coordinators need updates - features where we can customize the look/design of our invitation to coordinate with the event

Eventbrite, Blackbird, EmailMe Forms, Evite

Rozanne
Volunteer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Successful event thanks to RSVPify

Kommentare: Happy. Support team very responsive and helpful.

Easily email attendees and invites. Easily see the number of tickets sold.

The need to input email address first before buying the ticket or even looking at the choices.

Daniel
Director, Strategic Programs & Events in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for RSVP capture for large and small events.

Kommentare: Overall really think its a good, well priced product.

RSVPify is a good value for your money and has great functionality. The customer support team is really wonderful and respond very, very quickly and try to resolve all issues.

Some of the customization of forms is a bit strange and you have to jump through some weird hoops to make your form appear as you want it to.

Barb
Operations & Events in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, helpful service.

Kommentare: Good, this is the 2nd year we've used them and will continue.

Easy way to invite, track and communicate with event invitees.

The ability to manipulate and improve the "look" of the emails.

Stephanie
KR Assistant in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So worth it!!

Kommentare: Overall was amazing, did exactly what we wanted/needed. Received zero complaints from any employees or spouses using the platform and it allowed us to easily track responses and have an accurate head count.

RSVPify was so easy to work with. Super easy for people to RSVP not too complex.

Nothing. The platform was exactly what we needed.

Tammany
Employee Engagement & Volunteer Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Peace of mind

Kommentare: The experience was very good for the attendees and the organizer.

The software was the perfect go-to for internal events that only take place once a year. Many features from customizing the image to menu selections, made it a polished presentation to our staff for our Service Awards Dinner. Loved the link and QR code to make responses to the event effortless.

The challenge is having more than one event at a time, you need to delete an event and can not save the information on the site. The site does not work on some web browsers (Internet Explore).

Camyll
Consultant in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Usefull software for multiple events

We were able to customize everything we wanted. Each event had its own design and registration form. Also we were able to set the forms in French.

It is sometimes hard to navigate (ex. to find where to put a capacity limit), but once you get used to it everything runs smoothly.

Mele
Bride in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

10/10 Recommend

Kommentare: Overall experience with RSVPify was amazing. A good friend recommended RSVPify for our wedding and we loved the overall service. Made life that much easier for our special day.

For our wedding, we loved using RSVPify to organize our guest list. We didn't want to go the traditional route sending paper RSVP's in the mail because we knew we wouldn't receive the correct count for seating. So with RSVPify, we had a visual of who were attending and also able to send out updates to our guests about our wedding. So convenient and super helpful.

I think the only part that was our least favorite about the software was navigating how to delete individuals from a certain party who RSVP'd. Instead of deleting an individual, we were forced to delete the whole party and have guests resubmit their RSVP's.

Ashwani
Wellness Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great event organizing experience

It was very easy to create a landing page for the event with custom options for registration and the email communications after someone rsvp was great.

I found everything worked great, maybe include some options of integrating with other social media platforms