Über RSVPify

RSVPify ist eine führende Event-Management- und Ticketing-Plattform, die die Optimierung von Veranstaltungen von der Gästeregistrierung bis zum Startschuss unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über RSVPify

I really enjoyed the ease of use on RSVPify, as well as how it worked well on PC and mobile.

Bewertungen zu RSVPify

RSVPify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 411 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RSVPify bereits verwendet?

Nancee
Nancee
Director of Communications in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Customer Service Experience

Kommentare: We are scheduling vaccinations for over 300 employees in 15 min increments over three days. Needed them to pick a time, get a confirmation and allow for follow up and exporting of names for check in and record keeping.

I had a difficult project to set up, this software made it possible to send a link to more than 300 emails, have them choose a 15 min time slot and send a confirmation email as well as a follow up. It also allows me to see who is coming in those slots for a chek in process. I hit the customer service JACKPOT with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who worked with me for two days to make sure all my pieces of this intricate project were in place, she even check after I was complete and made recomendations for tweaks. Thank yuu times 1000, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

I am sure in future updates, my project will allow for their production team to add some more features - but this is not a CON, just growth potential!

Megan
Certified Professional Organizer + Productivity Consultant in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A sticky situation turned into committed customer

The flexibility and automation of scheduling multiple events on multiple dates is the main reason I turned to this software. It's easy to use and super flexible. Not to mention customer support is very helpful to ensure your guests have a positive experience.

Because you start with a free service and you automatically have access to ALL the features, it's not clear where the upgrades come into play. It would be nice if that was flagged for you as you create your event. Customers would have a better experience and understand the parameters of the premium upgrades.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: EventCreate

Warum RSVPify gewählt wurde: I was frustrated with having to set up individual events through Eventbrite, but was willing to until I spoke to the customer service team.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Eventbrite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RSVPify: I'm using RSPVify because [SENSITIVE CONTENT] offered me the opportunity to use the upgraded service. I signed up and set up my event thinking what I needed was within the starter plan, but that wasn't the case. I needed the plus plan, not the starter. I was really bugged because that wasn't clear in the pricing structure and/or anywhere throughout the setup of my event. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] went one step further to have a customer service person jump on with me to ensure my event was set up correctly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (customer service) jumped on and walked me through my event setup and truly helped me ensure that everything was set up exactly the way I needed it to be. I was not expecting the extra costs and I did not budget for those fees, so I was really stuck on how to make this work. I decided to cancel my subscription and ask for a refund. That's where [SENSITIVE CONTENT] stepped in. By going that extra step and allowing me to continue using this service, helping me get it set up, I am now a committed customer. I love the product and think it's really flexible and easy to use. Now understanding the costs, I can budget that into my events. Clear information sets clear expectations, which make happy customers. I would recommend this service to anyone!

Asnath
Assistant Projects Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My remarkable and outstanding experience with RSVPify.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease to create events within minutes with RSVPify delights me a lot.It streamlines and automates event planning and guest communication process.It is simple to create custom event registration forms with RSVPify.

I haven't experienced any problem with RSVPify since it makes events registration and management simple.

Rebecca
N/A in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Not Worth the Time or Money

Kommentare: Clearly focused on business and not customers.

Nothing. I did not like anything about this software.

Too complex, not enough/very few templates, way too time-consuming for generic event planning. Customizable to a fault (not enough templates to use for quick completion of a project). No free trial offered. Poor marketing of plans--especially after researching and seeing reviews--definitely not worth the money. Go with a website that actually has a free trial, a website that is simpler to navigate, and a customer service department that is direct and actually willing to hear you out and assist. Biggest waste of time and money. Would not suggest to anyone. I use services like this often and I am fairly computer savvy (or can work with something until I figure it out), but I would never use this website again. Not helpful and you can find way cheaper options that are faster to navigate.

Antwort von RSVPify

Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear you found your RSVPify experience to be sub-par when planning this upcoming birthday party. That's certainly not what we like to hear, and we look forward to improving from your feedback. We're excited to soon release the all-new "RSVPify 3," which will include a library of pre-made event website templates, from birthday party websites to corporate and non-profit. Along with hundreds of new features and enhancements. We apologize for any confusion, but as a point of clarity, RSVPify's full suite of design options and templates is available to all plan tiers -- including the free plan. RSVPify also offers a 5-day money back guarantee/refund period to trial premium features risk-free. We regret that you did't find the experience ideal for birthday party planning, and look forward to offering a whole host of more bespoke options in the near-future. All the best, Team RSVPify

Anthony
Anthony
CIO in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding product for small to medium size event - great value!

Kommentare: This software is a cost effective solution for event registration and management. RSVPify is simple and can be used in a very simple and effective way. That apparent simplicity belies its potential for much more sophisticated event management.

We selected the product because it allowed us to upload a guest list, limit registrations to the guest list, and had an e-checkin/ticket capability using QR codes. We used the software for 11 events, ranging from 20-380 attendees, and it worked just as well for all of them.

Having a dedicated app that could be used for scanning the QR codes and checking people in would be a much better solution than a combination of mobile device camera/QR reader and web browser. The delivered solution requires using two pieces of software and on an iPad open a browser tab for each checkin. After a while tabs need to be manually closed. Additionally, the option to automatically check in people when the code is scanned would have sped things up. In the current implementation you scan the code and then have to manually check the person in.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cvent Event Management und Eventbrite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RSVPify: We selected the product because it didn't require a long term commitment, it was affordable, it had basic CRM functionality, it had an e-ticket capability including QR code for checkin, and they had great customer support.

Jennifer
Senior HR Business Partner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

RSVPify Freed Up Time and Money so we could focus on our employee recognition

Kommentare: Overall I give RSVPify 5 out of 5 stars! It was easy to use, they have superior customer service and were affordable. Also, because of RSVPify I was able to save several thousands of dollars on RSVP cards for my event which translated in great employee gifts and a huge savings to for my organization. RSVPify is a TIMESAVER, GAMECHANGER and MONEY SAVER!!

This software was extremely easy to use! I like the instructional videos and that when I needed hands on help, Rep set up a conference call and was quickly able to show me how to improve my RSVP. I also liked that is was affordable so it was not difficult for me to get approval from my leadership team.

The one thing I did not like about the software is it did not come with a number that I could just call to get help.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RSVPify: It's so sad... the alternative for us was to spend $5k on RSVP cards w/ postage, have the front desk staff manually keep track of the RSVPs or have IT create an email, marketing create an website and still have the front desk staff manually keep track of the RSVPs....either way it was going to be labor intensive and something I was not looking forward to managing.

Marissa
Executive Assistant in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

RSVPify has made my job easier!

Kommentare: Using RSVPify has allowed me to remain organized, and therefore more effective, while planning big corporation events.

I loved that RSVPify helps users create and manage event invitations, guest lists, and RSVPs for various occasions like weddings, parties, and corporate events. It offers features such as customizable event pages, guest list tracking, meal preferences, and more, which can streamline the event planning process for users. Using RSVPify has made my job as a marketing executive easier.

I would say the price point of RSVPify was the least liked.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RSVPify: I felt as if RSVPify was easier to navigate and understand.

Dana
Event Assistant in Kanada
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Great Customer Service

Kommentare: Great, would use again and our clients were happy with the overall experience.

Very user friendly, lots of tutorials to help with setup. Extremely responsive customer service team. Depending on membership level, there are lots of customization options and the webpage is very easy to navigate (as a user)

The reports were a bit hard to navigate, but that could be due to inexperience.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PheedLoop , Eventbrite und SurveyMonkey

Warum RSVPify gewählt wurde: More features, sleeker looking webpage, customizable

Zuvor genutzte Software: Eventbrite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RSVPify: Recommendations from other users in the industry. It was also important to us that we had the ability to add secondary events with ease.

Burak
Multimedia Designer in Kanada
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, looks professional

Kommentare: It was really easy to track down the attendance also importing/exporting guests. The RSVP interface and general RSVP experience of a guest is very professional.

Event page creator is great and user-friendly. Documentation and customer service was very helpful.

Event page creator should have a video option, not only images. It is expensive.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Blackbird

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RSVPify: I liked the extra features of the event page builder (still can be better though)

Chana
Program Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick Setup to get your RSVPs rolling in

Kommentare: I love the friendly UI, and the newest redesign of the site.

I love that it was easy to set up an account, the app took the details of your event and made a website, and people got automatic emails after they registered.

It was hard to contact attendees all at once and to add them to our CRM.

Tracie
Executive Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Purchase for event planning

Kommentare: I was looking for more than an invite software (like a card) I wanted to be able to find a program that managed everything in one space and I found that with RSVPify. I was able to create the invite with very specific features, select how I liked for those that RSVP'd to enter in their names (titles, salutations, etc) they even created a QR code for the event!!!

Ease of designing the invite and the check-in capability.

I can honestly say that I didn't have any cons about this software.

Leslie
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Love this service

I use this for one client who does events at his restaurant. It is great for taking payment from guests and also tracking headcounts and food preferences in some cases.

Not sure there is anything that I do not like. It's great!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Eventbrite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RSVPify: I think due to cost but I don't recall the reason.

Kimberly
Marketing in USA
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Option for Party Planning!

Kommentare: RSVPify has made it effortless in organizing large company events, we can post all information in one link sent to the entire office and the software does the rest. No more mailing invitations and managing a spreadsheet of attendees.

This program organizes all event details including tracking number of attendees, names and contact info, down to meal choices. There is even an option to allow your guests to write a note to the event coordinator. Additional options are available we haven't required yet, but are available if the need arises. I love the flexibility of the set up allowing any artwork we choose along with the ability to choose our color scheme to match our company branding standards. Once the setup is complete, all you need to do is wait until the RSVP date has arrived and you can easily export the information to an Excel spreadsheet.

No cons at all with the software, it's almost perfect. The only con I have is being forced to purchase a subscription. I utilize RSVPify once or twice a year to organize company events, and in the past I was able to purchase by the month, now I'm forced to purchase a subscription. However, RSVPify has made it simple to cancel the subscription unlike other companies that make you solve complex puzzles to find the cancellation information. All you need to do is set a reminder and cancel once your event is completed.

Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for my needs!

Kommentare: With RSVPify, it's very easy to check responses using a computer or your phone with the RSVPify app. Uploading the guest list allows you to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't. Downloading the responses in Excel and sorting them or creating a pivot table with them makes the process very easy to compile results. Great product!!

I love the ability to set up our RSVP exactly how I need including the design of the RSVP, the questions we can require each respondent to answer, and predetermined responses for the respondent to select from. I also really like being able to upload the quest list to keep track of who has responded and who hasn't which allows me to make sure everyone is included.

I use this for 2 events a year so I have to sign up when I need it then cancel for the rest of the year. It would be great if there were more options on plans rather than only monthly payment options.

Jennifer
Multimedia Coordinator in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect platform for organizing our events!

Kommentare: AWESOME! We no longer have to manage invitations and responses through an excel spreadsheet, nor do we have to sort through emails and phone calls when invitees want to edit their invitation.

- invitees can respond to the invitation online - the ability track who has or has not received and/or opened the invitation - managing breakout events within and overall event - invitees can login and edit their responses - ability to send message to invitees who have not responded - adding multiple users so that I am not to only go-to person when event coordinators need updates - features where we can customize the look/design of our invitation to coordinate with the event

Eventbrite, Blackbird, EmailMe Forms, Evite

Chelsea
Executive Assistant to the CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great and simple for your event!

Kommentare: Overall I really liked this product, it gave us exactly what we needed for our event. We were able to tag VIPs, speakers, etc. as well as use QR code for check-in. Getting all the guests to do what they were supposed to do was another story - but that's not on RSVPify! I look forward to using RSVPify for future events.

Interface was easy to use, just wish there were more features that could be paid for as add-ons. We bought the professional tier for a single event, but would not have made financial sense to pay for enterprise although we would have liked some of the branding and custom URL/email features.

The RSVPify invites got caught in a lot of people's spam filters, so people said they didn't receive the invites or the QR codes if they were sent the direct link. It took up a lot of my time responding to attendees one at a time.

Daniel
Director, Strategic Programs & Events in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for RSVP capture for large and small events.

Kommentare: Overall really think its a good, well priced product.

RSVPify is a good value for your money and has great functionality. The customer support team is really wonderful and respond very, very quickly and try to resolve all issues.

Some of the customization of forms is a bit strange and you have to jump through some weird hoops to make your form appear as you want it to.

Barb
Operations & Events in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, helpful service.

Kommentare: Good, this is the 2nd year we've used them and will continue.

Easy way to invite, track and communicate with event invitees.

The ability to manipulate and improve the "look" of the emails.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Constant Contact

Warum RSVPify gewählt wurde: To improve flow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RSVPify: Easier to work with and track RSVP's

Stephanie
KR Assistant in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So worth it!!

Kommentare: Overall was amazing, did exactly what we wanted/needed. Received zero complaints from any employees or spouses using the platform and it allowed us to easily track responses and have an accurate head count.

RSVPify was so easy to work with. Super easy for people to RSVP not too complex.

Nothing. The platform was exactly what we needed.

Medizinische Geräte, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

RSVPify - Manages Parties with ease

Kommentare: Using RSVPify saves me so much time. I use to do all of our party invites manually. Needing an excel spreadsheet to keep track of everything. We hand out nameplates and it is nice that they now write the name, so I can't spell something incorrectly.

Pros: export the data in excel formating, drop-down list to choose items (we use it for meals) and you can also have them decline, customization of the invite and options for delivery.

I don't have any cons for the purpose that I use the software. The one item I can think of is the max limit of invites per person is 10. That seems like a lot but depending on what you may be using it for it may come a little short.

Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RSVPs made EASY

It was easy to set up, has a customizable URL link that you can sent to guests, pre-exiting templates or can upload your own.

Wouldn't allow for guests to change their RSVP once RSVPs closed for someone to decline The splash page was pretty basic and would like to see it built out more like a website where we can include dress code and links to different things.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cvent Event Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RSVPify: Simpler to use

Camyll
Consultant in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Usefull software for multiple events

We were able to customize everything we wanted. Each event had its own design and registration form. Also we were able to set the forms in French.

It is sometimes hard to navigate (ex. to find where to put a capacity limit), but once you get used to it everything runs smoothly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RSVPify: Customization

Mele
Bride in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

10/10 Recommend

Kommentare: Overall experience with RSVPify was amazing. A good friend recommended RSVPify for our wedding and we loved the overall service. Made life that much easier for our special day.

For our wedding, we loved using RSVPify to organize our guest list. We didn't want to go the traditional route sending paper RSVP's in the mail because we knew we wouldn't receive the correct count for seating. So with RSVPify, we had a visual of who were attending and also able to send out updates to our guests about our wedding. So convenient and super helpful.

I think the only part that was our least favorite about the software was navigating how to delete individuals from a certain party who RSVP'd. Instead of deleting an individual, we were forced to delete the whole party and have guests resubmit their RSVP's.

Phil
Campus Pastor in Neuseeland
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

COVID19 use of RSVPify

Kommentare: Great experience with RSVPify! It significantly streamlined our check-in process for our church campuses during COVID19.

The government restrictions around public gatherings in COVID19 were the catalyst for us adopting RSVPify. We had to collect check-in data for every person attending our services while also being mindful of social distancing. Using RSVPify we were easily able to send out invitations, gather RSVPs, and manage check-in to our weekly church services with as little contact as possible.

I liked everything about it! I can't think of anything that was a struggle or created difficulties.

Etlin
HR BP in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I like using it

Kommentare: I like using it as an option for tracking large groups in events. It's pretty basic to use but it takes a few people sometimes to figure out how to get the settings properly working.

It's a great option for tracking events. I like that you can export in excel.

The Settings are hard to figure out when setting up an event. I don't like that even after an event passes you can't set up another event without deleting an old one. You're not able to review a previous event.