Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über Cognigy.AI

Konversations-KI-Plattform zur Entwicklung, Bereitstellung und Ausführung von Conversational KIs ohne Codierung auf jedem Kommunikationskanal

Erfahre mehr über Cognigy.AI

Whenever I discover something I don't like I send a Feature/Change request and it's gone.

Bewertungen zu Cognigy.AI

Cognigy.AI hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 12 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cognigy.AI bereits verwendet?

Christian B.
Christian B.
Chief Technology Scout in Deutschland
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best Chatbot solution I could find

Kommentare: My Company is really large and works in many different sectors so we looked for a solution that can be applied to all our usecases including internal IT Support, Automation of Workflows, customer Support and much more. The solution is easy to understand so we can enable small Teams within each Business unit to build the chatbots themselfes with very little administrative effort.

I compared about 60 Solutions to find the proper Software Fitting all our Enterprise Needs and I'm glad I found Cognigy. Their solution is really easy to use, their Trainings are easy to understand and the Support is great. Whenever I run into an issue their Team takes care of it really fast and whenever I submit a bug or Feature request I can be sure it won't take long to Change.

This field is mandatory so I need to fill it though I don't have bad experiences with them. Whenever I discover something I don't like I send a Feature/Change request and it's gone

Daniel V.
Teamleiter DS & CAI in Deutschland

Cognigy.AI

According to the latest IDC MarketScape study, Cognigy.AI is currently the top conversational AI platform on the market. That's because the platform is both extremely user-friendly and powerful. The platform offers seamless integration into various back-end systems and the ability to connect it to many different communication channels, including Web, phone, social media, and mobile apps. With the Cognigy platform, a high degree of flexibility and a fast implementation can be achieved.

Internal Reporting / KPIs should be enhanced in the future.

Lillian M.
Human Factors Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Human Factors Developer using Cognigy.AI for Devices

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience thus far has been excellent! I want to continue using it, and believe I can implement new deployments daily if given the chance!

I love the ease of use. I think the platform is extremely friendly in the building aspects.

I would prefer to have more information available to me than simply documents. Sometimes ven the smartest people do not grasp certain ideas unless broken down into small pieces.

José eduardo P.
RPA Developer in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great and Easy

Kommentare: I just Started, I am the developer of Walmart MX so, I started to know how is the low code and costs in this new Tool.

free academy and certification, thats the most important thing to know or start with another tool

I need to get involved for a few more months to compare with other tools

Alexander C.
Conversational AI Engineer in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful low-code Conversational AI Platform

Kommentare: Cognigy has been a powerful software platform that lets developers build industry-standard chatbots with comparably little effort. By the help of various tutorials offered by Cognigy, even inexperienced developers will get started quickly. Experienced JS/TS developers will find it easy to build custom extensions e.g. for REST APIs which allow leveraging the full potential of Cognigy virtual agents.

The node-based architecture for conversational flows through which a lot of coding effort becomes superfluous. When facing obstacles related to agent development, I've been readily getting help from Cognigy Support, which were very responsive and helpful.

Cognigy offers a wide variety of features, not all of which are easily accessible. At this point in time, parts of the documentation are rather hard to find. I also found certain examples in the documentation to be inexplicit at times.

Anna S.
Consultant Conversational AI in Deutschland

Cognigy.AI is a good tool to develop bot quick and efficient

Kommentare: Cognigy.AI helps to create chatbots for our customers. With Cognigy.AI it is possible to create bots that help the consumers of our customers in plenty ways. Additionally we can use the platform to create bots internally for our company which can be used be collegues to be better informed about specific topics or where they can get help with e.g. writing an abscence message when the employee is sick.

The easiness of the tool is very powerful. You don´t even need to be a developer in order to create (uncomplicated) bots. The videos are very helpful to get into the platform and the more often you use cognigy the more features you will get to know.

The Insights about the bots are helpful but I would prefer it a bit more customzied. So that the developer itself can decide which KPIs are needed and that the graphs can be easily change (e.g. the timing horizon, what kind of chats should be counted). The insights platform is a good start but has a lot potential to be improven

Digital Experience General Manager in Saudi-Arabien
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cognigy.AI is the right choice if you want more than FAQ chatbot.

Kommentare: it is one of the best solutions that I used so far.

Easy to use by Business. Easy to be integrated with other system.

Didn't have human agent feature, and for agent handover you need to integrate with another customer care system.

Yassine A.
data scientist in Tunesien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review for Conversational AI

Kommentare: Overall, it was a great experience and I enjoyed the Conversation Design Course provided by
Cognigy Academy. I learned many new things that helped me in building the chatbot.

I used Cognigy to build a chatbot for customer services and what I like most is the easy start and everything is clear. I admired the NLU component because it is easy to create intents and manage the conversation design and also the chart that provides a clear view of the conversation.

I think it can add more customizing features like the user can have a pipeline to manage the NLP process ( tokenization, stemming, lemmatization ...)

Markus B.
Practice Lead Conversational AI in Deutschland

The Cognigy Journey

It is very easy to start with Cognigy: The product is very accessible and clearly structured. Due to the Low-Code/No-Code-Platoform also Non-IT-Users are able to create chatbots successfully. For more complex use-cases Cognigy offers the possibility to program own modules to connect backend systems or implement business logic.

Right now everything is fine. No complaints.

Robert B.
Manager Tax Technology in Deutschland
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to build with a highly efficient output

Kommentare: Standardizing answers to repetitive questions. In the begging phase, will see how it works out

easy to learn, Easy to build. Good user experience

output into excel sheets (tokens etc. ), input data from csv

Guido P.
Senior Consultant in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cognigy AI Experience

The very good user interface combined with the powerful NLU allow, with appropriate Intents and Intent Training, a highly efficient user communication and Intent decisions.

The development workplace (creating agents, flows, intents and say nodes) is a easy to use interface.

Product Manager in Indien

Thoughtful UI/UX to build conversational virtual assistants

Kommentare: Partnered with Cognigy.AI to launch AI assistants in Voice & Chat. It resulted in more than 40% automation for managing tickets in IT service requests & incident managements.

There is a lot of thought went into building this software to enable developers with all life-stages of Conversational AI based virtual assistants i.e, "build, deploy, configure and manage" with "low code" and "intuitive platform".

Their pricing model is too expensive for SMBs. They can have an offering with minimal pack of features at lower price to help SMBs.