Über Oboloo

SaaS-Cloud-E-Procurement mit P2P, Vertrag und Budget, RFQ-/RFP-Erstellung, E-Invoicing, Ausgabenanalyse, Reporting und Genehmigungs-Routing.

Erfahre mehr über Oboloo

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Oboloo bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Adam H.
Director in UK

Very easy to use, and easy on the eye- way better than some of bulky, over complicated alternatives!

Aesthetically its great which makes it so easy to use, navigate around and settle in to. Other systems weve tried have felt so clunky and complicated that we havent known where to start. Anyone looking to move away from the days of Excel should really consider trying this out. Also, pricing is very competitive in comparison to other options we tested which dont really offer any more functionality. Overall it took us very little time to get to grips with this and absolutely love it- would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who still uses Excel and knows they should be moving away, or to anyone who is spending too much elsewhere.

So far, nothing has sprung up that i can genuinely say has put me off. Its early days but very happy!

Robbie W.
Director in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely excellent software

Really user friendly, very powerful, feature rich, great to move away from excel spreadsheets. Love the spend analysis dashboard.

None as yet, I'm very pleased with the software so I'm struggling to come up with any negative comments

SAP Global Resource Lead in UK
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Love the User Friendly Dashboard. Great for Analyzing our Spend

Very interactive, I can analyze spend and manage all contracts within the platform. Really quick and easy to learn.

They have said the software will have further third party integrations towards the end of the year which will be of great interest.

James C.
Finance in UK

Actually fun to use. Great dashboard

Great price and really easy to use. Similar software's we tried only gave P2P and one other module for the same price however using Spend 365 I can manage my contracts, budgets and create as many RFQ's as I like.

Nothing. Easily the best out of the ones I tried and a great price. Can't fault it really, thoroughly enjoyable experience.