Visitor Queue Bewertungen

von Visitor Queue

Über Visitor Queue

B2B-Lead-Generierungssoftware, die den Namen, die Kontaktdaten und die Nutzerdaten der Unternehmen identifiziert, die deine Website besuchen.

Erfahre mehr über Visitor Queue

Kerry H.
Business Development and Marketing Manager
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.6.2018

"This is probably one of the best software applications I have ever deployed for marketing"

Kommentare: You know who is visiting your website on a daily basis, what they looked at and for how long. Best of all their contact information is almost always included so you can reach out and close the sale!

Vorteile: It just works and works well. Easy to set up and use. The interface is simple and intuitive and the set up was one of the easiest I have ever done. I would highly recommend this software to anyone who is interested in knowing who is visiting your website, and who wouldn't?!

Nachteile: Nothing really not to like, its great! If one thing could be changed it would be the number of leads that are missing contact information. I know this is constantly being improved as the database grows and new technologies are implemented. Nothing to stop you from getting on board!

von Visitor Queue an 6.7.2018

Thanks a ton of the review Kerry! Love working with other Canadian companies and it's a been a pleasure working with Keypak.

• Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Marketing Coordinator and Project Manager
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"Easily Track Website Visitors"

Kommentare: Have had great success using Visitor Queue and would recommend for anyone in the B2B space to check out

Vorteile: - Great warm leads for B2B companies
- Easy to use
- Easy to set up with Google Analytics Account
- Gives you leads immediately
- Has helped us to create some warm leads that have lead to business
- Good to gauge companies that are visiting your website

Nachteile: - Wish it could tell you exactly who visited
- Only tracks businesses who visit
- Google analytics doesn't tract when a visitor hits site so it doesn't track time on one page sites

von Visitor Queue an 16.1.2020

Hi there,

Great to hear that we've helped you generate some warm leads! We appreciate you using our product.

I wish as much as you do that we could track individuals visiting a website but due to legal and technical limitations across the industry, it isn't possible. Maybe, one day we can dream that it is!

Thanks for the positive review.

Cheers,

Nick - CEO @ Visitor Queue

• Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Social media manager
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2018

"Good product, a little bit expensive"

Vorteile: Good product, it helped me to come in contact with companies and institutions which are interested in my products

Nachteile: It's all little bit too expensive for young startups

Hey there,

Thanks for the review! We are happy you liked our product and was able to contact people who visited your website. We are always trying to add more features and abilities to make the most cost-effective product on the market.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Newaz C.
digital marketer
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"Helps you find who visited your site"

Kommentare: Visitor Queue has provided us valuable info about companies visiting our site. Shows missing leads/sales on the table.

Vorteile: I love how it shows who's visiting our site, where they came from and what they did. Provides missing leads.

Nachteile: Sometimes it's not accurate. Not enough info about the visitor on the site and sometimes doesn't collect certain companies.

von Visitor Queue an 16.1.2020

Hi Newaz,

Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to hear that you love the information we can provide you to help you generate more warm leads.

We are always working on our product to serve our clients with more relevant information.

Thanks,

Ken - Marketing Manager | Visitor Queue

• Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Miguel V.
CEO and Co-Founder
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2019

""Fast onboarding and good data""

Kommentare: The onboarding was really easy and in no time you got relevant data to start your sales strategy. Besides, there is an easy way to customize your feed and create auto-assign rules that allow us to simplify the workflow to our sales team.

Vorteile: Warm leads or Marketing Qualified Leads detection is the one key problem we are tackling. There are some automatization aspects that could be improved but I have actually asked for those and they confirm those are on their roadmap.

Nachteile: I cannot think of much that I dislike though it could be nice to have a centralized dashboard with all the websites stats. I mean, this service has decreased significantly the amount of time we spend in GA and this one thing could do the rest.

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for the review! We are thrilled to hear you were able to sign up and get to using your custom filtered lead information to quickly. We are always working toward introducing new integrations and features to better serve our clients.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Manish R.
Director of Sales and Operations
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2018

"One of the best"

Kommentare: Very easy to use. Recommended to everyone with a B2b business

Vorteile: I have tried so many visitor identifying softwares in the past, but this one is the most simple and fastest way to know about your visitors. We have actually converted clients by identifying them through visitor queue and then reaching out to them through cold emailing.

Nachteile: I think for free plans they should give more credits .:D

von Visitor Queue an 25.9.2018

Glad to hear is has worked for you! Sorry about the lack of free credits ;)

• Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Whittfield H.
Senior Web Developer/Designer
Onlinemedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2018

"Visitor Queue for finding business leads."

Kommentare: The trial is very helpful and there's next to no learning curve. My experience with the software was pleasant. Honestly, I wish I had more traffic to test with. I'd love to see the data used to create insights and trends with some visualizations. I recommend trying VQ if anyone in mining company data from "anonymous" traffic.

Vorteile: No install, uses your google account information rather than adding additional scripts.

Nachteile: The lack of data visualizations like charts and graphs to see trends and doing quick comparisons. Also, needs a little work on the mobile UI.

von Visitor Queue an 3.1.2019

Thanks for the review, Whittfield. Mobile optimizations are on the roadmap and we will look at more visual components as well!

• Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Renea H.
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2018

"Impressive Tracking!"

Kommentare: Tracking who is coming to my site and having the ability to follow up immediately are keys to success for me and Visitor Queue came and unlocked the doors.

Vorteile: Now I know who is coming to my site thanks to Visitor Queue. I use Google for most everything therefore the importance of the immediate integration with Google Analytics is required for me. It is super easy to understand. Email alerts are received letting me know someone visited my site. This helps me to take action immediately.

Nachteile: I can't say there is any con for me. Visitor Queue did everything I expected and so much more. I am looking forward to when the app comes out since I am on my phone much more than my desktop. I am looking forward to a great experience there.

von Visitor Queue an 6.7.2018

Thanks for the review Renea! Been a pleasure working with you and your team.

• Bewertet am 1.7.2018
Bruno M.
Managing Partner
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2019

"Great lead source from our website"

Kommentare: We have dramatically improved the leads generated from our webpage. Our website is an institutional and product oriented rather than e-commerce so there aren't many option for the customer to interact with us.

Vorteile: Visitor queue works like a charm providing full data from customer and projects visiting our site looking for products. We get location, company names and many times even social media content.
We are really happy with the reports we get every morning with new leads.

Nachteile: Not much. It does what is proposed.
The tool works well and we haven't had any issues.

von Visitor Queue an 10.4.2019

Thanks for the review, Bruno!

• Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Susan M.
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2018

"Alternative to Visitor Track"

Kommentare: It is important to us to know when someone has visited our site. We need to follow up right away so the hourly updates are very helpful. The customer service we have received has been excellent and we are finding value right away with this service.

Vorteile: I was incredibly quick and easy to set up and you could see the results for the last 30 days. I was already using another software so I could easily compare the results.

Nachteile: I wanted an excel report at the end of the day of all the visits but it was not available, however rep was able to get me on the beta version and it is great!

von Visitor Queue an 3.1.2019

Thanks for the great review, Susan! Glad you liked the .csv in emails.

• Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Senior Regional Market Specialist
Chemikalien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2019

"Works Well as Advertised "

Kommentare: We have been evaluating Lead Generation tools for a while and Visitor Queue checks most of the requirements with a very attractive price. As we are only starting our inbound and outbound marketing activities, have a tool to check the effectiveness of our campaigns is crucial. We hope to develop a Digital Marketing Roadmap with the information gathered from Visitor Queue based on the performance of the campaigns in various APAC countries. Our business is B2B so it a really good tool to bring us opportunities by being the company names and what products (and for how long) they checked on our website.

Vorteile: Visitor Queue has been working well to capture similar number of leads as some of the other competitors in the market. I like the fact that it provides full data of the customers and key contacts without the need for additional purchases. The linking to social media is also a strong pus. I am also happy with the reports we get every morning with new leads. This will be a welcome addition to our Lead Generation activities.

Nachteile: There are a few enhancements to the software in the pipeline which we are looking forward to:
1. Industry Queues: Selecting the industry helps assign the relevant leads to the relevant sales person; helps in streamlining the process
2. Actionable webpage links for easy understanding of the pages viewed by the prospects.

Hey there,

Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the amount of data we are able to provide on customers and contacts, as well as the notification emails. We are always working towards adding new filters and features. We are working hard towards populating more company information to increase the number of filters we can utilize.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2019
Director of Business Development
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2018

"Caller ID for your website"

Kommentare: Visitor Queue is beneficial to use for understanding potential clients who are interested in your company, and therefore, may be potential clients. Moreover, it is beneficial for lead generation but it requires some research to take it a step further and look for names and contact details from within an organization to contact.

Vorteile: I liked the daily alerts that ranked the entities who visited my site the most in one day. The information is presented in a clear, concise way so that I can easily tell who may be calling for a quote after reviewing the alert. I was able to do a bit of background research on the potential client.

Nachteile: Although you can tell what entity visited your site and when, it does not include the name of exactly who visited you site so you can contact that specific individual. Accordingly, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack at times to figure out who visited your site; however, this is an issue not just with Visitor Queue but with other programs like VisitorTrack.

Hi there!

Thanks for the great review. We are happy to hear that the updates on who is visiting your site were helpful in your qualification process. Unfortunately, it is not technologically possible to identify the end-user but we are always working on getting high-quality contacts.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Marketing Communications Manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2018

"Great Tool that Every Sales and Marketing Department Should Invest In"

Kommentare: As mentioned before, their customer service really goes above and beyond. I don't care if you have the best product in the world if you have poor customer service, I'm not going to want to use it. The tool itself is allowing us to gather new leads, follow up with customers we haven't visited in a while, track regional activity, get a better understanding of which products are being viewed and a multitude of other benefits. It's great to use before visiting a customer. You can see what products they are interested in and become prepared to talk about them.

Vorteile: It's very easy to use and set up and the customer service is exceptional. If I have a question team is always quick to jump on a call or send me a quick email with the steps I need to follow. I like the feature of being able to set up multiple cues for myself as well as any users I've added. It allows me full control and doesn't stress my team out with doing it themselves.

Nachteile: The only complaint my sales team has had is you can't drill down and get an actual email. Only company information. As far as I know, there's not another lead tracking program that offers that.

Hey there,

Thanks for the amazing review! We are thrilled to hear that the customer support team was able to exceed your expectations. Also, amazing to hear you were able to get the most out of your Queue's. We are always working towards getting more contacts for each company and new ways of obtaining them.

• Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Digital Marketing Associate
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2018

"Easy to set up and use to track visitors on your website."

Kommentare: I mainly use Visitor Queue to track where visitors are coming from, who they are and to pinpoint potential leads.

Vorteile: The best part about this software is that you don't have to install any additional tags on your website. It pulls information through Google Analytics and you get instant data from the past 30 days as soon as you connect your account. Also can't forget about price - this is definite value for your money.

Nachteile: I would like to see more visual data to easily spot trends. The emails being sent daily could also be a little more visually appealing by organizing it in a chart. Other than that, the software is great!

Hi there,

Thanks for the great review, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed the easy Google Analytics set up over tracking codes. We also love hearing that you find our product cost-effective and use all the features. We are always taking the opinion of our clients and working on more features and customization.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2018
CEO | Custom eCommerce, Joomla web development & Digital Marketing Automation (Drip Certified)
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2018

"High quality lead information based on visitor IP"

Vorteile: I've compared this to other similar tools (Leadberry, Leadworx, etc.) and found that the quality of the information is much higher with Visitor Queue. The daily emails of leads are easy to scan for new opportunities.

Nachteile: As more and more chat and bot platforms begin to incorporate B2B IP identification into their services (example, Drift), stand alone tools like VQ are becoming harder to justify. Needs to have more native integrations to maximize its usefulness

Hey there,

Thanks for the fantastic review, we are thrilled that we were able to deliver high-quality leads for you and your team. We are always working towards new native integrations and are always working on new updates to better help our clients.

• Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Web Designer
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2018

"Useful up to a point"

Kommentare: Visitor Queue helps me by showing me companies that are potential leads for my business.
It is easy to use and shows you results in the same day.

Vorteile: The softer takes little to no time to implement, witch is great from a time perspective.
The email summary of companies is very useful because it gives you an overview of your success.
The contact information for companies definitely starts the lead generation process.

Nachteile: It is not always very specific - sometimes you see companies like the internet providers.
The contact information it is not always accurate.
There are days when the system tells you is the same companies as the previous day.

Hi there!

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear you were able to implement our product into your day-to-day so easily. We are always working on getting more contact and company information and other ways to obtain it.

• Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2018

"Good way to find out who's been to your wbesite"

Kommentare: It was easy to implement and they send you daily email digests which keep you from having to remember to login somewhere

Vorteile: I like to be able to see who's been viewing our company website that hasn't contacted us

Nachteile: Many leads don't tell you much more than just the company name and city. Sometimes you get URL and rarely any further contact info.

Hey there!

Thanks for the review. We are thrilled to hear you were able to use who visited your website for campaigns. We are always working towards providing more company and contact information and news ways of getting this information.

• Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Director, Customer Experience & Communication
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2018

"Great tool for website tracking"

Kommentare: Visitor Queue has been a great asset to our company.

Vorteile: I like that there is no code to install

Nachteile: There is nothing that is problematic with the tool.

Hi there,

Thanks for the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy the connection to your Google Analytics account over the tracking code. We are excited to continue being an asset to your company.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Ellen S.
Illustration Agent
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2019

"Helpful service - good for our business"

Kommentare: Generating leads and validating clients.

Vorteile: The representative was super helpful when I had some technical issues setting up my Visitor Queue account. He resolved my queries without delay and followed up via email even after the online chat customer help had expired. Thanks for your advice and patience!

Nachteile: Perhaps a simpler layout? Apart from this, I received great help when setting up an account on my manager's behalf.

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for the review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a good experience with our customer support and were able to have your issues resolved so quickly. We are always working towards UI improvements to better serve our clients.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Tega J.
Head Of Digital Sales Department
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2018

"Ease Of Use"

Kommentare: It's an awesome experience, it helps me run my day-to-day customer accumulation business activities with ease.

Vorteile: it immensely helps me choose the right software for my business and assist me in decision making to narrow my search down by giving the list of highly beneficial software that best soothes the nature and class of my business.

Nachteile: Still have not gotten to the point to realize any dislike about this software.

von Visitor Queue an 3.1.2019

Appreciate the review, Tega!

• Bewertet am 11.9.2018
President, CEO
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2018

"See What Matters"

Kommentare: A great tool for reaching out to return visitors its really good tool

Vorteile: See Visitors on your website easy to instal

Nachteile: Can get pricey If you start getting over 200 leads

von Visitor Queue an 25.9.2018

Thanks for leaving us a review! Let us know if you ever need help with anything team@visitorqueue.com

• Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2019

"My Use case"

Kommentare: Its really an awesome tool for a business who wants to target their every website visitor

Vorteile: Its very easy to integrate from analytics and pulls right lead data but since in India they have less database for companies, so sometimes it doesn't have any info.

Nachteile: Well its a nice software service, for me not pulling the complete details was the thing which I didn't like.

Hi there,

We really appreciate the review. We are happy that you found it easy to implement. Google is always building their database on companies and we are always working towards expanding our reach on company and contact information.

• Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Cherie S.
Business Development Manager
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2019

"Excellent, cost effective service"

Kommentare: So far so good. easy to use, prompting me to look at the companies on our website so very effective and definitely the cheapest around.

Vorteile: Very easy set up, very clear ability to make notes so it's a one stop shop for your marketing

Nachteile: A lot of ISP companies are listed but with your software you can just hide them

Hi Cherie,

Thanks for the review! We love to hear when our clients find out products easy to navigate and use day-to-day. We are constantly working at creating new filtering processes and manually filtering our ISPs (unfortunately there are a lot of them, and more every day).

Thanks for the feedback!

• Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Paul W.
Developer
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2018

"It's great to see what companies are visiting our website."

Vorteile: I love that the daily digest emails provide a quick insight into who is visiting our website. It's a quick and easy way to see which existing customers are visiting and which prospects/leads might be visiting as well.

Nachteile: I don't like that the free plan restricts information after you hit the quote. Instead I wish the free plan provided all of the company names visiting your website and the paid plans would provide deeper insights (like their respective locations, data exports, etc.)

von Visitor Queue an 10.7.2018

Thanks for leaving us a review Paul!

• Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Devender
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.4.2019

"Lead generation made easy"

Vorteile: It captures the details of visitors from analytics and the best part I can filter the prospects

Nachteile: nothing as such, the product is what I was searching for months

Hey there,

Thanks for the review! We always like to hear when our clients are able to use our product to benefit their company.

Happy prospect hunting!