OpenPM

OpenPM Bewertungen

von OpenPracticeSolutions

I could not live without Open PM and their team!

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Kelly S.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have multiple clients on this software and everyday Open PM makes my business run smoother. Eligibility, claims status, Worklist, Interactive Aging to catch patterns, Many reports, and so many things I could learn about the software. If I had any suggestions it would be to have a weekly tip on different things in the software.

Vorteile: User Friendly, Great support, and this software is by far the best I have ever used. As I have said before I would rather shave my head with a cheese grater than change software.

Nachteile: I don't think I have a con about the software, if I have any problems the problem is always addressed.

A Mediocre Billing Program

Bewertet am 21.4.2019
Matthew H.
Director Of Business Development
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that you can sign off on groups easily. I would not want to write a separate review for every patient for groups. I also like that the program saves activities, diagnoseses, etc.

Nachteile: You have to individually sign off on each note. Would rather be able to enter all my notes and sign off on them one time. The interface can be clunky and hard to use sometimes.